PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Cutler would want the Bears to trade for Marshall?

Atlas
06-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Knowing that he is high maintenance,

knowing that he has a criminal history,

Knowing that he is a prima donna,

Knowing that he will give you 200% everytime he walks onto the field

Knowing he caught 225 passes over the last two years for the Broncos and a number of them were high hard fastball that were difficult catches

Knowing that if you do this the Broncos will own both your 1st and 2nd round picks

BUT also if you get Cutler knowing that there is a great posibility that those picks your giving to Denver will be late 20's.

Knowing that you have just acuired the best pass catching combo in the NFL and it only cost you 2 first and a 2nd and a scrub QB... that I can't remember his name, and no one else will in ten years.

elsid13
06-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Cutler would love to have his boy join him. Not only would help their passing game, but he would bring the physical down field blocking that runners love.

broncofan7
06-16-2009, 07:03 PM
**** Yes.

SouthStndJunkie
06-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Do you think drunk fat chicks like Taco Bell?

broncofan7
06-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Do you think drunk fat chicks like Taco Bell?

They cannot resist the 89cents burrito!(whether drunk or not)

colonelbeef
06-16-2009, 07:10 PM
of course, and he should. Marshall is an excellent player on the verge of superstardom

Northman
06-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Cutler would take him in a heartbeat. They have no receivers as it is.

Kaylore
06-16-2009, 07:59 PM
It's funny when you can read the hope in Atlas, the now Bears fan's thread title.

Atlas
06-16-2009, 08:02 PM
It's funny when you can read the hope in Atlas, the now Bears fan's thread title.

Superbowl Baby. Enjoy your 3-13 season!!!

bronco_boi_5280
06-16-2009, 08:05 PM

We prefer to call it to the McCoy tour.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Who gives a ****?

jebures
06-16-2009, 08:21 PM

if you really strayed over to the Bears just cuz cutler went there, you deserve a complimentary c0ck punch from the omane

footstepsfrom#27
06-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Of course...so would Matt Forte and Devin Hester.

jayman_37
06-16-2009, 08:37 PM
We prefer to call it to the McCoy tour.

Can't call it that since we traded our first. Unless the bears do horrible as well. Which is possible.

Popps
06-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Who gives a ****?

What, you don't have a queer-crush on a QB who didn't want to be a Bronco?

What's wrong with you, dude.

bronco_boi_5280
06-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Can't call it that since we traded our first. Unless the bears do horrible as well. Which is possible.

Oh yeah, the midget CB. Crap.

watermock
06-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Bowlen won't let BM go to Da Bears even if they had a second.

What people are about to find out, is that Cutler can throw in wind, wet, and cold.

Something Elway struggled with.

watermock
06-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Oh yeah, the midget CB. Crap.

It's not the pick, it's trading up into the second for a blocking TE, when we HAVE ONE MAKING 10 MILLION.

footstepsfrom#27
06-16-2009, 10:32 PM
What, you don't have a queer-crush on a QB who didn't want to be a Bronco?
Why do some fans think its incumbant on NFL players to "want" to be in a certain place? What..exactly...should make any of these guys want to be here rather than X, Y or Z team?

It's a business...or do you also feel like you prefer to work somewhere where they'll pay you less than you're worth for no apparent reason other than you should "want" to be there?

NFLBRONCO
06-16-2009, 10:36 PM

What people are about to find out, is that Cutler can throw in wind, wet, and cold.

We already know Cutler can throw in all weather. I'm more curious how Cutler does with maturity etc with the Bears.

ZONA
06-16-2009, 10:44 PM

WTF does Cutler's grip on the ball have to do with BM getting traded?

Popps
06-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Why do some fans think its incumbant on NFL players to "want" to be in a certain place?

Well, I'd probably start with the fact that we drafted him and paid him a large contract to be a Bronco.

Yea, that would be my starting point.

should make any of these guys want to be here rather than X, Y or Z team?

When you're a fan, you don't give a **** about X/Y/Z team. You care about the Broncos.

Jay signed a contract to be one, then decided his feewings got huwt.

It's a business...or do you also feel like you prefer to work somewhere where they'll pay you less than you're worth for no apparent reason other than you should "want" to be there?

Both.

Money is a starting place. If you've had any experience in the workplace, you know it's only part of the equation.

Beyond that, Jay could have gotten more money... he was just a pussy. He's a candy-ass who couldn't take it when someone hinted that there may be someone out there as talented as he was.

Atlas
06-17-2009, 03:02 PM

I was surpised how well Cutler threw the ball last year in NY in the wind and rain. He outplayed Farve rather easuliy and Farve had the homefield advantage and he got to play against the Denver defense.

I don't think the wind or rain will bother Cutler.

Atlas
06-17-2009, 03:03 PM
if you really strayed over to the Bears just cuz cutler went there, you deserve a complimentary c0ck punch from the omane

Dude you want to "c0ck punch me"? That's kind of gay.

Northman
06-17-2009, 03:05 PM
I was surpised how well Cutler threw the ball last year in NY in the wind and rain. He outplayed Farve rather easuliy and Farve had the homefield advantage and he got to play against the Denver defense.

I don't think the wind or rain will bother Cutler.

Unfortuantely the wind in Chicago and in that stadium is a lot different in NY. I dont think it will be so cut and dry as to his success there.

Atlas
06-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Unfortuantely the wind in Chicago and in that stadium is a lot different in NY. I dont think it will be so cut and dry as to his success there.

True, but throwing in the rain is the same everywhere.

UberBroncoMan
06-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Brandon Marshall + Earl Bennett + Greg Olsen = win

UberBroncoMan
06-17-2009, 03:15 PM
True, but throwing in the rain is the same everywhere.

People also forget Cutler grew up in Indiana. He's used to the weather in the region.

Traveler
06-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Knowing that he is high maintenance,

knowing that he has a criminal history,

Knowing that he is a prima donna,

Knowing that he will give you 200% everytime he walks onto the field

Knowing he caught 225 passes over the last two years for the Broncos and a number of them were high hard fastball that were difficult catches

Knowing that if you do this the Broncos will own both your 1st and 2nd round picks

BUT also if you get Cutler knowing that there is a great posibility that those picks your giving to Denver will be late 20's.

Knowing that you have just acuired the best pass catching combo in the NFL and it only cost you 2 first and a 2nd and a scrub QB... that I can't remember his name, and no one else will in ten years.

;D Say they did get Brandon and win the SB. I think they should buy the Broncos SB rings too.:thanku:

cutthemdown
06-17-2009, 03:22 PM
They would have to part with a good starting player and there 2nd and 3rd round picks next yr for Marshall. Bears don't have a first rounder.

Just no way Bears could swing it unless they were willing to give up a 2nd next yr and 2011 first lol.

You just can't make trades for lots of good players in one yr.

I like the idea of sending him to the Browns for Cribbs and a first round pick.

Popps
06-17-2009, 03:23 PM
I wonder what cereal is Jay Cutler's favorite?

****, we need a thread....

Traveler
06-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Bears | Cutler comfortable with receivers on team

Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:00:39 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler said he is comfortable with the current wide receivers on the roster and the team does not need to add another receiver. "I'm 100 percent comfortable [with the wide receivers]," Cutler said. "I think we added some depth with some younger guys and then some of the older veterans are stepping up and playing well. So I think we've got more than enough to compete."

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl