PDA

View Full Version : And yet more rumors...Ravens may be interested in Marshall

Raidersbane
06-16-2009, 10:45 AM
What a summer soap opera (And summer hasn't even started yet.) this is turning into......and I'm already tired of it

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=145153

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 10:55 AM
The more i think about this, the more i think we just don't have money. Sell the team if you cant support it. Maybe some rich chinese dudes who like to spend!

Beantown Bronco
06-16-2009, 11:03 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-f_DPrSEOEo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-f_DPrSEOEo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Denver Crush
06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Maybe now we can finally get our hands on........Ed Reeeeeeeed!

supermanhr9
06-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh Bowlen has the money, it's not that, it's simply MCd being such a hard ass, he doesn't care who you are, it's his system, get in line or get out. If guys like Brian Dawkins, john Lynch (who has gone on record and has said he thinks it's great), DJ Williams, Eddie Royal, Rod Smith, and CHAMP! are buying into it guys like Cutler and B Marsh can get the hell out. We have no room for guys liek that anymore. Even Sheffler has turned tail and totally accepted the new regime, and that's Cutlers best friend.

Hotrod
06-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Lets sell to the Monforts

Beantown Bronco
06-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Even Sheffler has turned tail and totally accepted the new regime, and that's Cutlers best friend.

Just two weeks ago, we all said the same thing about Marshall. Every interview was pro-McDaniels, pro-team, etc.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh Bowlen has the money, it's not that, it's simply MCd being such a hard ass, he doesn't care who you are, it's his system, get in line or get out. If guys like Brian Dawkins, john Lynch (who has gone on record and has said he thinks it's great), DJ Williams, Eddie Royal, Rod Smith, and CHAMP! are buying into it guys like Cutler and B Marsh can get the hell out. We have no room for guys liek that anymore. Even Sheffler has turned tail and totally accepted the new regime, and that's Cutlers best friend.

If you think McD has THAT much power, youre kidding yourself

Popps
06-16-2009, 11:33 AM
If you think McD has THAT much power, youre kidding yourself

You know the guy on the Dos Equis commercials?

He just hired McDaniels as his life coach.

OBF1
06-16-2009, 11:56 AM
The more i think about this, the more i think we just don't have money. Sell the team if you cant support it. Maybe some rich chinese dudes who like to spend!

Where do you come up with this crap? Did you run Mr Bowlens credit reports or do you happen to be his team of CFO incharge of his team of CPA's.

What a douchebag post.

cutthemdown
06-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Marshall started saying all the right things. It was a plan with his agent. They knew with the Cutler stuff playing out no one would care about Marshall.

So Marshall acted like a team guy, said the right things.

Now that Cutler is settled in Chicago the agent realized even with marshalls good acting Broncos weren't approaching them with the extension they desired. The agent, knowing Marshalls injury problems right now, and with Broncos going through a QB change, decided this was best time to play cards for Brandons big contract. He has to get it this yr, if he doesn't play that well this yr then his value starts going down. Or worst he is injured to start yr, gets nicked up in season, and value is even less.

It's so obvious this is about money and putting all the risk on the Broncos or whatever team trades for him.

Marshall knows if Denver gives him the jack he is set, if another team trades a first for him he will be getting a new deal along with it, that team takes the risk.

For Marshall the risk is playing this yr and not playing that well, or the hip lingering and effecting his play.

Rabb
06-16-2009, 12:24 PM
It's so obvious this is about money and putting all the risk on the Broncos or whatever team trades for him.

this, 100%

OBF1
06-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I keep getting this sick feeling that no team is going to pony up what the Broncos want for Marshall, and we will have a new cry baby on the team.

Rigs11
06-16-2009, 12:30 PM
ship his ass out. "gee boss I'm always sick and i get in trouble with tha law. how about a raise?"anyone ever think that shanny was too lenient on players and that's why they shipped his ass out too?

HAT
06-16-2009, 12:35 PM
You know the guy on the Dos Equis commercials?

He just hired McDaniels as his life coach.

Haha...Brilliant! I'd Rep that huge if I knew how.

broncosteven
06-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Marshall is a Whiney bitch who shouldn't be drinking because it makes him hit women.

BroncoMan4ever
06-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Lets sell to the Monforts

yeah, and then we can trade every single pro bowl calibur level player we ever get for guys like Engleberger. and then give a rookie who had 1 good year a mega contract and have him end up sucking for the remainder of the deal

Rabb
06-16-2009, 12:58 PM
yeah, and then we can trade every single pro bowl calibur level player we ever get for guys like Engleberger. and then give a rookie who had 1 good year a mega contract and have him end up sucking for the remainder of the deal

sorta' seems like what is happening now

BroncoMan4ever
06-16-2009, 01:26 PM
sorta' seems like what is happening now

The Cutler and Marshall situations are about being a whiny bitch, and being a whiny bitch that wants more money respectively.

it isn't like Bowlen sat down and said let's dump these pussies for no reason. these guys are the ones bitching and moaning their ways out of Denver.

too many people are quick to blame McDaniels and Bowlen for 2 whiny players crying their way out of town, when the blame needs to be placed on the players.

Cutler could have easily heard the trade rumors, and said **** it, i am going to go to work and make McDaniels look like a fool for even giving a seconds thought to trading me, but no he acted like a child who had his feelings hurt and had to cry to the media and be stubborn and give the silent treatment to the organization until he got his way.

Marshall could have told Bowlen that he wants a new deal, taken his ass to work, showed the team he was worth it, and no doubt would have gotten a new deal no later than the middle of the season, but no he has to follow Cutler's path and go home and sulk until he gets his way.

**** the whiny babies, if they are going to cry and don't want to be here, ship them out and get some guys who want to be here and will work on the team in their place. let them be another franchise's and fan base's problem

Peoples Champ
06-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Maybe now we can finally get our hands on........Ed Reeeeeeeed!

I concur

LittleFloyd
06-16-2009, 01:55 PM
ship his ass out. "gee boss I'm always sick and i get in trouble with tha law. how about a raise?"anyone ever think that shanny was too lenient on players and that's why they shipped his ass out too?

Finally, a voice of reason. So well said.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-16-2009, 03:01 PM

Hooray for making stuff up! Hip hip!