PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Changing Careers

Spider
06-16-2009, 05:53 AM
I think I would do well in being the Denver Broncos spokes man , you know handing the public image , I got people skills..........beats busting my kidneys up and down these roads

Miss I.
06-16-2009, 06:06 AM
:twokisses Dude, I hear someone on the board wants to open a Broncos bar..Perhaps you could apply for hospitality steward or something?

Spider
06-16-2009, 06:08 AM
:twokisses Dude, I hear someone on the board wants to open a Broncos bar..Perhaps you could apply for hospitality steward or something?

Hey , thats An Idea , after all I am a people person ;D

Miss I.
06-16-2009, 06:09 AM
Hey , thats An Idea , after all I am a people person ;D

yes, I think Spider, think people person..maybe people punching person? :curtsey:

Spider
06-16-2009, 06:11 AM
yes, I think Spider, think people person..maybe people punching person? :curtsey:

;D I do it cause I care

loborugger
06-16-2009, 06:14 AM
Its not too late to take up a new career dancing around a pole in that thong and chaps folks are always talking about. Maybe even at that new Bronco bar?

"Hi, trucker, buy you a drink?"

Spider
06-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Its not too late to take up a new career dancing around a pole in that thong and chaps folks are always talking about. Maybe even at that new Bronco bar?

"Hi, trucker, buy you a drink?"

Yeah I thought about that , but do you know how hard it is to be macho dressed like that ? I tell some one ot shut the **** up , they wouldnt take me serious

loborugger
06-16-2009, 06:20 AM
Yeah I thought about that , but do you know how hard it is to be macho dressed like that ? I tell some one ot shut the **** up , they wouldnt take me serious

Ya, no doubt. However, a shot to the throat will get everyone in the joint's attention. Come in every evening, walk up to the toughest hombre in the joint, give him a shot, and then calmly go about your dance routine.

Miss I.
06-16-2009, 06:40 AM
I am with lobrugger on this...and here, I have some pictures so you can make your case:24425
and 24426

footstepsfrom#27
06-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Bouncer.