PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Lloyd

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Played HS ball with Lloyd. The guy is just an incredible all around athlete. Really impressive...he can make big time highlight reel catches but he is a diva. He seems way to hung up on trying to be a rapper and just doesn't put much heart into the game. If your staff could motivate this guy you have a big time playmaker wearing blue and orange. That is just a big if...

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Yearbook pics or it didn't happen.

Orange Blood
06-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Zach used to fetch Brandon his cup of water LOL

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Yearbook pics or it didn't happen.

Heh, he was a product of Blue Springs HS in Blue Springs, MO. One of the most dissapointing years a high school program could ever have. 6 Division I players and a future NFL'er. Thought because they walked on the field they would win every game. Went 8-3 and knocked out of the playoffs.

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Zach used to fetch Brandon his cup of water LOL

Dude, you're obsessed.

watermock
06-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Career Stats more
Season Team Receiving Rushing Fumbles
G GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD Att Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
2008 Chicago Bears 11 5 26 364 14.0 32 2 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2007 Washington Redskins 8 1 2 14 7.0 9 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2006 Washington Redskins 15 12 23 365 15.9 52 0 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1
2005 San Francisco 49ers 16 15 48 733 15.3 89T 5 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1
2004 San Francisco 49ers 13 13 43 565 13.1 52 6 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2003 San Francisco 49ers 16 1 14 212 15.1 44 2 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
TOTAL 156 2,253 14.4 89 15 0 0 0.0 0 0 2 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus christ

Orange Blood
06-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Brandon Lloyd blew his chance to be a good WR a long time ago. Denver will be lucky if he makes the team.

The idiot used to go to my friend's club and party like he just won the Super Bowl after Niners got blown out on Sundays. A lazy bum that got chewed out on multiple occasions by veteran fullback Fred Beasley.

He's garbage pure and simple.

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Career Stats more
Season Team Receiving Rushing Fumbles
G GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD Att Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
2008 Chicago Bears 11 5 26 364 14.0 32 2 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2007 Washington Redskins 8 1 2 14 7.0 9 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2006 Washington Redskins 15 12 23 365 15.9 52 0 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1
2005 San Francisco 49ers 16 15 48 733 15.3 89T 5 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1
2004 San Francisco 49ers 13 13 43 565 13.1 52 6 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2003 San Francisco 49ers 16 1 14 212 15.1 44 2 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
TOTAL 156 2,253 14.4 89 15 0 0 0.0 0 0 2 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus christ

Lelie has a far better resume, fyi...

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Lelie has a far better resume, fyi...

They're similar. Lloyd has more upside but then again that doesn't matter if it doesn't happen between the lines.

Orange Blood
06-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Dude, you're obsessed.

Lighten up. You can't handle a joke?

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 06:59 PM

I can handle it, I just think you following me around constantly says a lot more about you than me is all.

If that is your thing then keep running with it. Just a lil sad.

Orange Blood
06-15-2009, 06:59 PM
They're similar. Lloyd has more upside but then again that doesn't matter if it doesn't happen between the lines.

More upside my ass. Lloyd was a second day pick. Lelie is a former first rounder with a 1,000 yard season under his belt.

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 07:00 PM
More upside my ass. Lloyd was a second day pick. Lelie is a former first rounder with a 1,000 yard season under his belt.

Lloyd was a second day pick because he had the flu at the combine. I've been very clear about Lloyd's issues even so I stand by him having more upside than Lelie.

Hercules Rockefeller
06-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Lloyd is a second day pick because he had the flu at the combine. I've been very clear about Lloyd's issues even so I stand by him having more upside than Lelie.

Lloyd was still not going to be a 1st round pick, and Lelie "fell" to #19 because of his hamstring issues leading up to the draft. Your team even brought him in pre-draft when they were sitting at the 6th pick.

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Lloyd is a second day pick because he had the flu at the combine. I've been very clear about Lloyd's issues even so I stand by him having more upside than Lelie.

Bull****. Teams would recognize that and scout him closer at his pro-day and credit him for putting the effort in through sickness.

ZachKC
06-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Bull****. Teams would recognize that and scout him closer at his pro-day and credit him for putting the effort in through sickness.

Find TR, being sick at the combine had nothing to do with anything even with the possibility of a pro day...

Whatever man I know you're always right on here.

mwill07
06-15-2009, 07:13 PM
How many Brandon's can a team have rostered at one position? This is crazy.

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Find TR, being sick at the combine had nothing to do with anything even with the possibility of a pro day...

Whatever man I know you're always right on here.

At least you finished the post correctly. :thumbsup:

slyinky
06-15-2009, 07:18 PM
I like the signing. Lloyd was Orton's favorite target going into week 4 last year until he suffered a knee injury in the second quarter and missed the next five games. The previous two weeks Lloyd had 11 catches for 190 yards and a TD.

extralife
06-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Lloyd is not worth the trouble.

boppool
06-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Brandon Lloyd is ONLY signed because he played with Orton in Chicago.
Who knows, may be Orton asked coaching staff to sign him, since he knows what Lloyd is capable(or incapable) of.

watermock
06-15-2009, 07:28 PM
How many Brandon's can a team have rostered at one position? This is crazy.

It's all part of the "Plan".

Now we have a drafted "slot" reciever/punt ret our #1.

rastaman
06-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Brandon Loyld = 2nd coming of Rod Smith.....CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

watermock
06-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Who knows, may be Orton asked coaching staff to sign him, since he knows what Lloyd is capable(or incapable) of.

Orton to Lloyd sounds like the real deal.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DeiKswACNc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DeiKswACNc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

watermock
06-15-2009, 07:36 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-66U_MSHzM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-66U_MSHzM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ray Finkle
06-15-2009, 08:19 PM
he was called 50/50 here in Washington.....he only caught half the balls thrown to him.

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 08:21 PM
he was called 50/50 here in Washington.....he only caught half the balls thrown to him.

Hey dude, make more time. Stop by more. Don't make me say, "I miss you"

Ray Finkle
06-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey dude, make more time. Stop by more. Don't make me say, "I miss you"

working a lot....with #2 on the way, I am going to be a ghost....

Plus, I am pro Cutler being traded.....and soon to be Marshall. This team can not have prima donna's. Even if they are the best players. I don't think people realize how dysfunctional the team has been the last 5 years.

HEAV
06-15-2009, 08:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w6JoLF7bTCU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w6JoLF7bTCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 08:32 PM
working a lot....with #2 on the way, I am going to be a ghost....

Plus, I am pro Cutler being traded.....and soon to be Marshall. This team can not have prima donna's. Even if they are the best players. I don't think people realize how dysfunctional the team has been the last 5 years.

Then think about how much we have to argue about. :thanku:

Especially the name of your next kid. Naming him/her #2 is completely inappropriate, imo.

HEAV
06-15-2009, 08:35 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YaVwVL2wYuw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YaVwVL2wYuw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I like this one!

Ray Finkle
06-15-2009, 08:41 PM

Especially the name of your next kid. Naming him/her #2 is completely inappropriate, imo.

touche....

#2 is used since I have some family that check out this site and know my username. The name is super duper secret until she is born.

Here is my recap on a few of this offseasons highs/lows.

1. Cutler vs Orton. Cutler is the far superior skilled QB but I believe Orton is the more effective QB in the locker room and redzone. Cutler will have a better YPA and Passing Yards but I feel that Orton will have the better rating.

2. Marshall. Should he be paid more? Yes but I feel he is more David Boston than TO right now. How can you pay him top dollar when he has had 2 big injuries and cannot stay away from trouble? He bitches, you either force him to play this year and be a good boy or trade his ass while there is value.

3. No DT and only 1 DL/LB in the draft. I liked the draft, for years everyone claimed we needed to draft BPA and not for need. To many times this team has drafted for need and FUBAR'd....I like Moreno, I like Ayers, I like Smith....

4. McDaniels....did I want him as the HC? Nope, I wanted a D based HC. Do I like the way he handled Cutler? nope but I do like the attention to detail that we have not seen in a long time.

footstepsfrom#27
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Exactly. He's hardly a replacement for Marshall.

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 08:43 PM
touche....

#2 is used since I have some family that check out this site and know my username. The name is super duper secret until she is born.

Here is my recap on a few of this offseasons highs/lows.

1. Cutler vs Orton. Cutler is the far superior skilled QB but I believe Orton is the more effective QB in the locker room and redzone. Cutler will have a better YPA and Passing Yards but I feel that Orton will have the better rating.

2. Marshall. Should he be paid more? Yes but I feel he is more David Boston than TO right now. How can you pay him top dollar when he has had 2 big injuries and cannot stay away from trouble? He b****es, you either force him to play this year and be a good boy or trade his ass while there is value.

3. No DT and only 1 DL/LB in the draft. I liked the draft, for years everyone claimed we needed to draft BPA and not for need. To many times this team has drafted for need and FUBAR'd....I like Moreno, I like Ayers, I like Smith....

4. McDaniels....did I want him as the HC? Nope, I wanted a D based HC. Do I like the way he handled Cutler? nope but I do like the attention to detail that we have not seen in a long time.

Stopped reading after point #1.

I take back everything I've said about you for years.

You're dead to me.

GTFO

Not serious.

Ray Finkle
06-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Stopped reading after point #1.

I take back everything I've said about you for years.

You're dead to me.

GTFO

Not serious.

it's true....what is the one thing Cutler would never do? Throw to the check down, that is one thing Orton is good at. The NEO has two check down options on every play. Again, I do not believe Orton is anywhere near Cutler's level....

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 08:57 PM
it's true....what is the one thing Cutler would never do? Throw to the check down, that is one thing Orton is good at. The NEO has two check down options on every play. Again, I do not believe Orton is anywhere near Cutler's level....

One part was right :)

Only RB with hands on team last year: Peyton Hillis

FYI, Hillis got plenty of action getting checked down to out of the backfield...

Orton's a check-down slut because he sucks.

I'm so excited to watch a screen pass every third down!

Orange Blood
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM

That's exactly how I feel.

With Shanahan and Cutler, the Broncos had an entertaining offense capable of rivaling Don Coryell in excitement.

Now we have McDaniels and his dull and devious pick passes.

broncswin
06-15-2009, 10:13 PM
One part was right :)

Only RB with hands on team last year: Peyton Hillis

FYI, Hillis got plenty of action getting checked down to out of the backfield...

LMAO, are you serious, and the only reason he got even a little bit of action is because Cutler felt a comfort level with him(not a good reason), and Hillis wasn't the only check down option the whole season.ROFL!

broncswin
06-15-2009, 10:14 PM
That's exactly how I feel. With Shanahan and Cutler, the Broncos had an entertaining offense capable of rivaling Don Coryell in excitement. Now we have McDaniels and his dull and devious pick passes.Entertaining or winning, I now understand why you guys are mad.

BroncoDoug
06-15-2009, 10:21 PM

With Shanahan and Cutler, the Broncos had an entertaining offense capable of rivaling Don Coryell in excitement.

a dull and devious offense that broke the record for most points scored and led a team to the first ever 16-0...

Orange Blood
06-15-2009, 10:44 PM
a dull and devious offense that broke the record for most points scored and led a team to the first ever 16-0...

An offense that had a Hall of Fame quarterback behind center and a Hall of Fame wide receiver enjoying a career year.

There's no substitute for talent in NFL. Coaching can only do so much. The players win the games in this league and the Broncos have a stiff behind center.

watermock
06-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Right now, we are missing a QB, Center and #1 WR.

Not to mention our revamped? D?

watermock
06-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Bronco_Doug

It got old with Cassell throwing to Moss for 5. Eventualy the Giants challenged it.

Popps
06-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Right now, we are missing a QB

Nah.

Got one. Actually, two... with better records than our old QB, as a matter of fact.

Center

Last I heard, he was at all mandatory events.

R
Not to mention our revamped? D?

True. We could literally see 10 of 11 positions being manned by new players or players playing new positions.

Doesn't get any more revamped than that.

UberBroncoMan
06-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Exactly. He's hardly a replacement for Marshall.

Actually he's half a replace for Marshall because they're both named Brandon.

Spider
06-16-2009, 06:07 AM
Yeah there has to be some bad wiring for this Kid not to be a #1 ........

HILife
06-16-2009, 06:25 AM
Played HS ball with Lloyd. The guy is just an incredible all around athlete. Really impressive...he can make big time highlight reel catches but he is a diva. He seems way to hung up on trying to be a rapper and just doesn't put much heart into the game. If your staff could motivate this guy you have a big time playmaker wearing blue and orange. That is just a big if...

No other team has been able to do it. This team will be no different.

HILife
06-16-2009, 06:32 AM

I like #2. It has a nice ring to it. Kind of like number 2 WR or CB, that's still starting.

Traveler
06-16-2009, 06:33 AM

PASS!

cmhargrove
06-16-2009, 07:26 AM
From what I remember from Lloyd - he's maddeningly inconsistent (kind of like Marshall). One play, he makes an impossible circus catch, the next play he drops an easy on right to his numbers.

He is fun to watch when he's "on," but that's not all the time.

Kaylore
06-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Not expecting much out of this guy. I think they brought him in because he had some rapport with Orton. If Lloyd wins the third receiver job, without Marshall, I'll be impressed.

lex
06-16-2009, 07:33 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w6JoLF7bTCU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w6JoLF7bTCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The guy has made two of the greatest catches the NFL has ever seen but, its not really worth having him for two plays.

JJG
06-16-2009, 08:01 AM

I went to HS with Roc Alexander. He was an amazing all around athlete also......

vancejohnson82
06-16-2009, 08:11 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-66U_MSHzM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-66U_MSHzM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hey Mock, post some videos of Weeks 15-17....show us how we let go such a fearless team leader

Hotrod
06-16-2009, 08:17 AM

What you need to know about Zach is he is not a bad guy just has the sense of humor of a ****ing rock.

broncofan2438
06-16-2009, 08:19 AM
What a joke is, is this signing

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 08:53 AM
I went to HS with Roc Alexander. He was an amazing all around athlete also......

I played high school with Keith Bullock. The first hit i ever had on the high school level was him cracking me in the back during a skeleton drill. I stayed on the ground a while.

vancejohnson82
06-16-2009, 08:58 AM
I played high school with Keith Bullock. The first hit i ever had on the high school level was him cracking me in the back during a skeleton drill. I stayed on the ground a while.

I played with Ryan Grant in high school....he didnt even get the full time starting nod until senior year

Hotrod
06-16-2009, 08:59 AM
Wow alot of posters played with some NFL talent.

Question is did anyone march with TD in band???

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 09:25 AM
I played with Ryan Grant in high school....he didnt even get the full time starting nod until senior year

You grew up in Nyack?

vancejohnson82
06-16-2009, 09:36 AM
You grew up in Nyack?

No....but we both went to Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey NJ

on a Bronco related tidbit, Chris Simms little brother was a superstar there but couldnt stay out of trouble....

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 09:39 AM
No....but we both went to Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey NJ

on a Bronco related tidbit, Chris Simms little brother was a superstar there but couldnt stay out of trouble....

ooh right, i forgot he went to private school. I had some friends that played at St Joe's...which i guess was Don Bosco's rival if i recall?

vancejohnson82
06-16-2009, 09:44 AM
ooh right, i forgot he went to private school. I had some friends that played at St Joe's...which i guess was Don Bosco's rival if i recall?

yea, St. Joes used to demolish schools in the region....then Bosco began HEAVILY recruiting football players...since about 2001 its been pretty one-sided

10 State Championships (1968, 70, 73, 85, 90, 2002, 03, 06, & 07)
Members of the NNJIL since 1981 (14 championships)
8 consecutive NNJIL championships
Finished season nationally ranked 4 times since 2002
4 State Championship since 2002
New Jersey team of the year 4 times since 2002 ( 2002,03, 06, 07)
MSG Tri-State Team of the year 4 times since 2002 (2002, 03, 06, 07)
2003 Team Named Greatest Team in the history of New Jersey (Star-Ledger)
2003 team finished #2 in USA Today poll
2007 team finished #3 in MaxPreps poll
71-1 regular season record since 2000
Enter season w/24 game win streak

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 10:07 AM
yea, St. Joes used to demolish schools in the region....then Bosco began HEAVILY recruiting football players...since about 2001 its been pretty one-sided

10 State Championships (1968, 70, 73, 85, 90, 2002, 03, 06, & 07)
Members of the NNJIL since 1981 (14 championships)
8 consecutive NNJIL championships
Finished season nationally ranked 4 times since 2002
4 State Championship since 2002
New Jersey team of the year 4 times since 2002 ( 2002,03, 06, 07)
MSG Tri-State Team of the year 4 times since 2002 (2002, 03, 06, 07)
2003 Team Named Greatest Team in the history of New Jersey (Star-Ledger)
2003 team finished #2 in USA Today poll
2007 team finished #3 in MaxPreps poll
71-1 regular season record since 2000
Enter season w/24 game win streak

I dont know why "Greatest Team In The History Of New Jersey" makes me laugh, but it does.

vancejohnson82
06-16-2009, 10:14 AM
I dont know why "Greatest Team In The History Of New Jersey" makes me laugh, but it does.

NJ gets downplayed a lot as a high school football state...but Bosco routinely goes out and plays Cali teams and Texas teams and has great success...their win against De La Salle last year was broadcast on ESPN

it probably has something to do with Rutgers being a laughingstock

and people having heavy anti-Jersey bias

SonOfLe-loLang
06-16-2009, 10:16 AM
NJ gets downplayed a lot as a high school football state...but Bosco routinely goes out and plays Cali teams and Texas teams and has great success...their win against De La Salle last year was broadcast on ESPN

it probably has something to do with Rutgers being a laughingstock

and people having heavy anti-Jersey bias

Yeah, its probably the last thing. though i have nothing personally aganinst new jersey...well, the rivalry that jersey creates in their head with New York is kind of silly. I was at the jersey shore a few weeks ago for a bachelor party and i must have heard "****in new yawkuhs" 100 times from the mouths of jersey guidos.

Orange Blood
06-16-2009, 10:18 AM

LOL Best post of the thread

BlaK-Argentina
06-16-2009, 10:31 AM
The guy has made two of the greatest catches the NFL has ever seen but, its not really worth having him for two plays.

Hey lex I just read your PM and I'll definitely help you in that project! Sorry I didn't answer before but I haven't been on the Mane much lately. BTW I can't send you a PM for some reason.

Sorry to hijack the thread. :)

Dagmar
06-23-2009, 07:17 PM
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5785/blduck.gif

BroncoInferno
06-23-2009, 09:03 PM

That "entertaining offense capable of rivaling Don Coryell in excitement" played that way for the first three games of last season. Unfortunately, they were 24th in scoring over the final 13 games and near the top in turnovers.

That dull offense that produced the most points in NFL history in 2007 and then scored over 400 in 2008 with a QB starting for the first time since high school. I'll take workmanlike production and results over the flash, thanks.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2010, 12:48 PM
bump.....some of it for Lloyd talk...

but mostly because DON BOSCO PREP is once again a top 3 football school nationally!

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/J4Bw4hvkRkeM_IpjHqP9TA/don-bosco-prep-ironmen/football/home.htm

Zoobie
09-29-2010, 12:58 PM
There are a lot of people who should be eating crow in this thread.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2010, 01:01 PM
There are a lot of people who should be eating crow in this thread.

Lloyd could disappear into nothingness at any moment, so I think its too early for people to eat crow....

however, it is nice to point out sometimes that "the gambler" isn't 100% wrong 100% of the time

worm
09-29-2010, 01:02 PM
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5785/blduck.gif

This is hilarious.

dumpy
09-29-2010, 01:03 PM
bump.....some of it for Lloyd talk...

but mostly because DON BOSCO PREP is once again a top 3 football school nationally!

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/J4Bw4hvkRkeM_IpjHqP9TA/don-bosco-prep-ironmen/football/home.htm

Props to my alma mater for being top 5 nationally. Plus they haven't been scored on this year yet. Mullen Rules!!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/reW6JVydY0K3cTFZxet5ww/mullen-mustangs/football/home.htm

Zoobie
09-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Lloyd could disappear into nothingness at any moment, so I think its too early for people to eat crow....

however, it is nice to point out sometimes that "the gambler" isn't 100% wrong 100% of the time

If he finished the season with 500 yards and 4 TDs, he'd surpass everyone's expectations easily.

Rock Chalk
09-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Epic bump FTW!