PDA

View Full Version : Williamson on ESPN on Marshall Situation

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Burger Bill on ESPN right now saying the people he knows in Denver are determined not to trade Brandon.

Guessing that means local food vendors disapprove of trading him.

clint7
06-15-2009, 03:35 PM
LOL Ha! LOL

You guys are harsh! :)

Popps
06-15-2009, 03:38 PM
People want to make this a conspiracy, but I think it's just purely about money. The staff has said good thing about Marshall and Marshall has been pretty vocal about supporting the new admin. Bowlen has been reported to be a pretty big fan of the guy.

It's just money. Brandon is pissed because he's not getting more and the Broncos need to see if the guy can even get through this upcoming trial before they start shelling it out.

BUT, there's a tone being set in Dove Valley right now, and that tone is... we're not going to be ****ed with. Those days are over. The days of lazy practices and players popping off at the mouth about 2000 seasons are over.

Brandon might have done better to continue to show good faith and worked on this behind the scenes.

I still think it will work out. Though, I thought that about Cutler, too.

Is Brandon smarter than Jay?

We'll see.

Hotrod
06-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Burger Bill on ESPN right now saying the people he knows in Denver are determined not to trade Brandon.

LOL ****ing awesome Ha!

bpc
06-15-2009, 03:43 PM
REV you've been on total slay mode for about a week now. You are absolutely killing me.

broncofan2438
06-15-2009, 03:44 PM
what does that fat **** know?

Hotrod
06-15-2009, 03:45 PM
what does that fat **** know?

He knows food

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
REV you've been on total slay mode for about a week now. You are absolutely killing me.

A week? Try 28 years.

http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/icons/199/medium/exploitableiamdisappoinsv8.jpg

Blueflame
06-15-2009, 03:47 PM

If McDaniels is quoted in the media saying Marshall won't be traded, that's when we'll know a trade announcement is imminent.

broncofan2438
06-15-2009, 03:50 PM
If McDaniels is quoted in the media saying Marshall won't be traded, that's when we'll know a trade announcement is imminent.

No ****....what a joke

DBroncos4life
06-15-2009, 03:55 PM
People want to make this a conspiracy, but I think it's just purely about money. The staff has said good thing about Marshall and Marshall has been pretty vocal about supporting the new admin. Bowlen has been reported to be a pretty big fan of the guy.

It's just money. Brandon is pissed because he's not getting more and the Broncos need to see if the guy can even get through this upcoming trial before they start shelling it out.

BUT, there's a tone being set in Dove Valley right now, and that tone is... we're not going to be ****ed with. Those days are over. The days of lazy practices and players popping off at the mouth about 2000 seasons are over.

Brandon might have done better to continue to show good faith and worked on this behind the scenes.

I still think it will work out. Though, I thought that about Cutler, too.

Is Brandon smarter than Jay?

We'll see.

One would think that with all of Marshall's problems he would have been the first to get traded and not Jay. It seem on the outside that the team is willing to work harder to keep Marshall than they did Jay.

theAPAOps5
06-15-2009, 05:09 PM
They share a common interest in McDonalds!

tsiguy96
06-15-2009, 05:10 PM
i dont think hes going anywhere...he makes this offense go round and round....

WABronco
06-15-2009, 05:16 PM
One would think that with all of Marshall's problems he would have been the first to get traded and not Jay. It seem on the outside that the team is willing to work harder to keep Marshall than they did Jay.

What a quick study you are!

I was hoping to get some more substantial news on the matter, especially Brandon's reasoning. Can't say it's a major surprise, knowing the type of personality he's become as a top NFL wideout, but hey, the Broncos are obviously keeping their best interests in mind...that is, if it's all about money, which is probably the case.

Both sides have an argument here, IMO.

Not until he blows off his boss for weeks.

Beantown Bronco
06-15-2009, 07:13 PM

Depends on if he looks down and to the left or up and to the right when he says it.....oh yeah, and he has to clear his throat at least 4 times.

SoCalBronco
06-15-2009, 07:17 PM

We're not trading Jay Cutler.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-15-2009, 07:40 PM
We're not trading Jay Cutler.

From what we all understand, he didn't want to. It was Bowlen who did