PDA

View Full Version : With Marshall on his way out and Cutler already gone

Hotrod
06-15-2009, 12:44 PM
why are we wasting $ on Champ? It does a rebuilding team no good to have a Champ at CB. Might as well get all the picks/young guys we can and move on.

bronclvr
06-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Omg, here we go again-:oyvey:

loborugger
06-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Omg, here we go again-:oyvey:

I am with you...

http://pwntv.com/wp-content/gallery/forum-images/ban-him.jpg

Hotrod
06-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Its a ligit question. Why pay Champ a **** load of $ to waste away in Denver. A shut down corner on a team that is rebuilding and has ZERO pass rush is wothless to us and to him.

Free Champ

Atlas
06-15-2009, 12:57 PM
FCKU Champ as well!! Denver doesn't need him to win games they have McDaniels as coach!!!

Popps
06-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Champ is a pro.

Please don't compare him to a b!tch like Cutler or a woman-beater like Marshall.

Pick Six
06-15-2009, 01:21 PM
At least there is no need for an NBA thread, anymore...ROFL!

BMarsh615
06-15-2009, 01:24 PM
FCKU Champ as well!! Denver doesn't need him to win games they have McDaniels as coach!!!

LOL

McDman
06-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Who says Marshall is leaving? He's under contract and if he wants to make money he will have to play.

Plus if we go uncapped next year he is a restricted free agent.

Hotrod
06-15-2009, 01:27 PM
At least there is no need for an NBA thread, anymore...ROFL!

I'm just Happy Marshalls whinny ass gave me a new cause Ha!

Gcver2ver3
06-15-2009, 01:36 PM
where's the NBA thread option to vote for?...

i thought we went over this already...

Atlas
06-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Champ is a pro.

Please don't compare him to a b!tch like Cutler or a woman-beater like Marshall.

Marshall is a pro on the field. His game is very mature. His personality off the field is very immature. It's a race to see if he can grow up before he gets kicked out of the league. I like Brandon as a player. I think he is a top-notch Pro Bowl player that will give you everything he has.

That being said Denver doesn't need to resign him. They have all they need to win a Superbowl.

TheReverend
06-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Cut/trade them all, and slowly acquire every lack luster AFC East player that hits FA...

So, basically continue the same strategy currently underway

SonOfLe-loLang
06-15-2009, 03:01 PM
One of the most annoying conversations in sports is this "let so and so leave so he can get his ring," as if they are owed anything other than the absurd money they make.

OBF1
06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I hate you

Go Lakers :devil:

Los Broncos
06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I'd bet he's be wanting out for a couple of years now.

brncobrett
06-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Who says Marshall is leaving? He's under contract and if he wants to make money he will have to play.

Plus if we go uncapped next year he is a restricted free agent.

So was Cutler!!!

bpc
06-15-2009, 03:30 PM
Ha ha, I love the members that eat their own. A discussion will come up eventually about Champ wanted to chase a championship and now that he's two head coaches, a franchise QB and probably 4 or 5 years away from that in Denver, he might be inclined to do so.

Then where will the McNugget backers be? They'll probably turn on Champ just like they did with Jay, and Marshall. It's easier to do that than join the majority who have common sense.

BroncoMan4ever
06-15-2009, 03:39 PM
So was Cutler!!!

and Cutler was a whiny bitch who cried and pouted his way out of Denver because McD hurt his poor feelings. it's the NFL, Cutler needed to grow up, take out his tampon and be a ****ing man, instead of the whiny bitch he was.

and with Champ, we are paying him major cash, we don't owe him anything else. he is rich, is beloved by fans, and this team is NOT as far from being a contender as so many are making it out to be.

also, where in the league is there a sure fire this team is going to win a super bowl this season situation? Indy has new coaches, SD window has all but closed, NE is unsteady with Brady returning, the Vikes have QB questions, Giants have no receivers, Dallas is the NFC version of the Chargers, so much talent but an annual letdown. there is no team in the league that is head and shoulders above the rest. he has as good a chance of winning a super bowl in the next few years here, as he does anywhere else.

rastaman
06-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Champ is a pro.

Its time for Champ to move on! He's made his money and tried to bring a Championship to Denver.....its time for Champ to chase the ring!!!

McDaniels ain't taking Denver to any SB anytime soon.

Hotrod
06-15-2009, 03:43 PM
I hate you seems to be taking a fairly strong lead

rastaman
06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
and Cutler was a whiny b**** who cried and pouted his way out of Denver because McD hurt his poor feelings. it's the NFL, Cutler needed to grow up, take out his tampon and be a ****ing man, instead of the whiny b**** he was.

and with Champ, we are paying him major cash, we don't owe him anything else. he is rich, is beloved by fans, and this team is NOT as far from being a contender as so many are making it out to be.

also, where in the league is there a sure fire this team is going to win a super bowl this season situation? Indy has new coaches, SD window has all but closed, NE is unsteady with Brady returning, the Vikes have QB questions, Giants have no receivers, Dallas is the NFC version of the Chargers, so much talent but an annual letdown. there is no team in the league that is head and shoulders above the rest. he has as good a chance of winning a super bowl in the next few years here, as he does anywhere else.

What makes you foolishly believe that an inexperienced 30 something year old HC will lead the Broncos to the SB???

The NFL has shown that HC's in their middle 40's lead their teams to the SB! Likewise NFL HC's in their 30's are in their learning years.

No one can say whether McD can even duplicate Shanny's last 4 seasons in Denver let alone replicate what Shanny accomplished as Denver's HC during his first 4 years.

NFLBRONCO
06-15-2009, 03:49 PM
I really don't care what happens anymore I want them to stay but, if I have zero control in the matter. If BM does move on I could easily see this being Champs last season in Denver we'll see what happens through this year.

rastaman
06-15-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm just Happy Marshalls whinny ass gave me a new cause Ha!

Yep! Thanks for the Drama....its going to be a loooong boring summer!;D

rastaman
06-15-2009, 03:53 PM
I really don't care what happens anymore I want them to stay but, if I have zero control in the matter. If BM does move on I could easily see this being Champs last season in Denver we'll see what happens through this year.

Good points. When you change HC's and front office staff.....soon to follow are changes in player personnel. Nothing last forever. "Change-means-Change."

rastaman
06-15-2009, 03:54 PM
I hate you seems to be taking a fairly strong lead

Some folks just have a hard time dealing with reality. :approve:

Atlas
06-15-2009, 06:17 PM

You joking right. You think this team is not far from being a contender??? Hilarious! HAve you seen Denver's coach? THat man is awe inspiring. Denver will not lose a game this year. I say cut all the starters and start over. Just to see if the other teams could beat us.