PDA

View Full Version : Sleepover at Invesco Field and Fan Fair

JanaŽ
06-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Did anyone else here go to Fan Fair last Saturday? My brother in law won tickets off of KBPI for the Invesco Field sleepover last Friday night, and it was awesome. We got to camp out on the field overnight on Friday night, and then attend Fan Fair on Saturday. They fed us dinner, played movies on the jumbotron, and gave us a tour of the stadium. Our group got to tour the visitors locker room, the keg room, one of the suites that was a 200,000 suite (damn) we got to peek into the Broncos locker room, and see some other places. It was a great experience. And, of course, there was nothing like parking your sleeping bag in the middle of the field and sleeping there. Renaldo Hill made an appearance so we got to get his autograph, so that was great too. Then we got to go to Fan Fair also. We got there a little late but we did get a few autographs. I got Kyle Orton, Lucas Taylor and Karl Mecklenberg's autograph on the shirt that they gave us about the sleepover. My brother in law did the Comcast On Demand Game Show, lol, but didn't win. We did the Broncos Bingo and the lucky bastard won a rolling cooler. I wanted the damn game tickets but I wasn't lucky. It was a great experience though!

OBF1
06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Sounds like a great time... Way to go!

Los Broncos
06-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Nice, was anyone wearing a snuggie?

JanaŽ
06-11-2009, 08:39 PM
LOL Nope no snuggie. I wish I was though! I woke up so frickin cold! There was only about 80 or so people there I think. The girl handing out the t shirts said something about how there was only 120 people expected at the sleepover.

bfoflcommish
06-12-2009, 07:18 AM
i went the past 2 seasons to the sleep over,missed it this year. awesome time though!!!! my fav part was schooling my son (and a few other kids who thought this old man couldnt play videogames) on madden on the jumbotron

broncofan2438
06-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Thats awesome....I saw a picture of people sleeping over. I'll try and do it next year.