PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

kidbrock
06-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Why wait as many as 20 years for Denver Broncos Season Tickets when I'll let you have mine (currently as many as 4) for the rest of your natural life!!!

What I'm selling: 7 years ago I signed-up for Denver Broncos Season Tickets. And I just got the e-mail that it's my turn to get them (see below).

Congratulations!
Your wait on the Broncos Waiting List is over, and you are now eligible to purchase Denver Broncos season tickets. Your 2009 season ticket package consists of 2 preseason home games, 8 regular season home games, and the ability to purchase any home playoff games. For complete schedule information, please visit DenverBroncos.com or nfl.com.
As you are probably aware, current season ticket holders are upgraded into any cancelled locations on a priority number basis. Therefore, the remaining seating available to first year customers is typically in the upper level corners and end zones. Each year, you will have the opportunity to improve your seat location.
To secure your season tickets for all 10 games at INVESCO Field at Mile High, please review the purchasing options below. Should you have questions regarding pricing, seating options or deadlines, please don't hesitate to call our office at 720.258.3333. Waiting List Sales Representatives can be reached by pressing Option #8.
For more information on Season Ticket Benefits and Policies, please visit www.denverbroncos.com/ticketoffice.
In fairness to those who continue to wait for seats, if you elect not to purchase season tickets for the 2009 season, you have the option of moving to the end of the waiting list (about a 15 to 20 year wait) or being removed from the season ticket waiting list. We will interpret a non-response as a request for removal from our existing list. Thank you for your understanding.
All accounts are subject to an $8 per seat account creation and administrative fee. You are eligible to purchase up to four (4) season tickets. This offer is only valid for the account listed below.
The deadline to purchase your seats is: June 16, 2009

Unfortunately, I've moved to Ontario, Canada...and that's one hell of a road trip.

So, here's the deal...I'll sell my account # and password to the highest bidder. That will then allow you to log-on to ticketmaster and buy as many as 4 'best available' season tickets at the current price ($420-$630 per season ticket).

Please be advised that I am only selling my account # and password to get seasons tickets...not the actual tickets themselves.

Send me your best offer for the account # and password before June 16, 2009.

Happy Bidding!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150350668480

TailgateNut
06-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Lol

theAPAOps5
06-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Well this is one more person off the list ahead of me because the Broncos Season ticket office isn't going to like what I am about to forward them.

TailgateNut
06-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Well this is one more person off the list ahead of me because the Broncos Season ticket office isn't going to like what I am about to forward them.

Be sure to include his Nigerian address.^5

theAPAOps5
06-12-2009, 08:04 AM
LOL I am sure it is fake but he has 100% positive feedback on ebay and I just decided to let the Broncos know just in case!

TailgateNut
06-12-2009, 08:21 AM
LOL I am sure it is fake but he has 100% positive feedback on ebay and I just decided to let the Broncos know just in case!

This is his first SALE, all others were purchases. Regardless, this is a RipOff! He cant transfer his account. It's in his name. Unless someone with the same name buys it!;D

Meck77
06-12-2009, 08:31 AM
I saw saw some jackass trying to sell the "rights" to some Broncos tix for like $40,000. lmfao

crawdad
06-12-2009, 12:40 PM
I sent this dude a message asking if he was nucking futs and his reply was:

"It would be over 20 years before anyone could buy these tickets. The season tickets being offered now by the Broncos are on the 5th (nose bleed) level. It would cost 10 times that if you could buy these lifetime rights. People leave their Bronco tickets in their wills.

No, I am not nuts. But you are if you think they worth a dime less.

Best wishes,

L. Sease"

He is asking 45 grand for the 'rights' to buy Broncos season tickets

theAPAOps5
06-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks for posting that Crawdad, now I have his last name to give to the Broncos.

theAPAOps5
06-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Just got this reply from the ticket office:

Thank you for making us aware of the situation. We are currently in contact with him and are in the process of dealing with the situation. We appreciate your concern and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you,