PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Hangover

maher_tyler
06-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Good movie...i definitely recommend it..anyone else see it yet??

DBroncos4life
06-09-2009, 08:44 PM
It is amazing.

bronco militia
06-09-2009, 08:50 PM
I think I've see the entire move in previews the last two months....I'll wait for the DVD...there's no sense in seeing comedies on the big screen

DBroncos4life
06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
I think I've see the entire move in previews the last two months....I'll wait for the DVD...there's no sense in seeing comedies on the big screen

Youre wrong. There are things that you see in the previews that aren't in the movie.

bronco militia
06-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Youre wrong. There are things that you see in the previews that aren't in the movie.

no way?! :clown:

DBroncos4life
06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
no way?! :clown:

way :thanku:

maher_tyler
06-09-2009, 09:02 PM

The previews i've seen don't do the movie justice IMO!!

Los Broncos
06-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Seen it on Saturday, good parts and loved the ending with the photos.

dbfan4life
06-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Seen it on Saturday, good parts and loved the ending with the photos.

That and the taser to the face! :rofl:

SonOfLe-loLang
06-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I thought it was really funny, but can barely remember more than 5 lines from it. Kinda senseless fun

jutang
06-09-2009, 10:21 PM
My expectations were too high for the movie. I thought the movie was funny, but doesn't stand up to Road Trip and Old School. The photos at the end were hilarious and the best part of the movie.

Wes Mantooth
06-09-2009, 10:45 PM
I would like to think that my wolf pack has grown by the size of those who have both read this thread and seen the movie.

DBroncos4life
06-09-2009, 11:17 PM
I would like to think that my wolf pack has grown by the size of those who have both read this thread and seen the movie.

I was a wolf pack of one...

dbfan4life
06-09-2009, 11:21 PM
I felt like I lived that movie before once or twice...

DBroncos4life
06-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I thought it was really funny, but can barely remember more than 5 lines from it. Kinda senseless fun

Its funny because he is fat. :giggle:

Broncobiv
06-09-2009, 11:31 PM
I kind of agree here. If I'm going to spend $10 or whatever ridiculous amount it is to see a movie, it should be something with a lot of SFX and sound and stuff. An action movie is at least enhanced by seeing it in a theater setting. Comedies are funny whether you see them in a theater or at home.

Dexter
06-10-2009, 12:47 AM
"I didn't know they gave out rings at the holocaust" ROFL!

I saw it yesterday. Great movie.

Beantown Bronco
06-10-2009, 06:18 AM
Best new comedy I've seen in a long time.

Beantown Bronco
06-10-2009, 06:24 AM
I thought it was really funny, but can barely remember more than 5 lines from it.

This movie was so quotable, it's ridiculous.

Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That sh*t will come back with you.

We're not going to leave a baby in the room. There's a ****ing tiger in the bathroom.

Why can't we remember a godd*** thing from last night?
Because we obviously had a great ****ing time.

Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.

I can't be here.
What do you mean?
I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a church... or a Chuckee Cheese.

Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

You do know counting cards is illegal, right?
It's not illegal, it's just frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.
I'm pretty sure that's illegal, too.

They're really a lot more mature than you think.
Paging Doctor fa**ot! Paging Doctor fa**ot!
You should probably go, Doctor fa**ot.

JLesSPE
06-10-2009, 06:31 AM
I pretty much laughed the entire movie. Great comedy. I think its a bad omen for me though because I saw it 2 weeks before I'm throwing a bachelor party and a week after I blacked out and tried to steal a cop car from a police station parking lot. The cop thought it was funny and let me go home. I might be the luckiest person ever.

Los Broncos
06-10-2009, 07:23 AM
That and the taser to the face! :rofl:

And the fat Jesus LOL.

ak1971
06-10-2009, 07:27 AM
I kind of agree here. If I'm going to spend $10 or whatever ridiculous amount it is to see a movie, it should be something with a lot of SFX and sound and stuff. An action movie is at least enhanced by seeing it in a theater setting. Comedies are funny whether you see them in a theater or at home.

yeah I want to go see this one too, but with comedies Id much rather rent it any buy a 12er. Hope it comes out quick

montrose
06-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Already seen it twice, best comedy I've seen since Superbad.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-10-2009, 08:37 AM
This movie was so quotable, it's ridiculous.

Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That sh*t will come back with you.

We're not going to leave a baby in the room. There's a ****ing tiger in the bathroom.

Why can't we remember a godd*** thing from last night?
Because we obviously had a great ****ing time.

Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.

I can't be here.
What do you mean?
I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a church... or a Chuckee Cheese.

Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

You do know counting cards is illegal, right?
It's not illegal, it's just frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.
I'm pretty sure that's illegal, too.

They're really a lot more mature than you think.
Paging Doctor fa**ot! Paging Doctor fa**ot!
You should probably go, Doctor fa**ot.

Actually the two things i remember and loved were zak calling someone a retard (but stressing the wrong syllable) and bradley cooper being proud of himself for locking the chinese guy in the trunk because he thought he was his good luck charm.

Jason in LA
06-10-2009, 09:05 AM
That movie was very funny. I don't see the need to wait to see it on video. Go see it while it's hot.