PDA

View Full Version : architect Richard Gage on Coast to Coast AM Tuesday night

mhgaffney
06-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Gage is the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

He will be on with George Noory -- and will review the evidence that the World Trade Center was demolished with explosives.

I met Gage last week down in California and heard his presentation. It was awesome.

Close to 700 structural engineers and architects now endorse this analysis -- and are calling for a new investigation. This time for real.

For more poop:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

DomCasual
06-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Gage is the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

He will be on with George Noory -- and will review the evidence that the World Trade Center was demolished with explosives.

I met Gage last week down in California and heard his presentation. It was awesome.

Close to 700 structural engineers and architects now endorse this analysis -- and are calling for a new investigation. This time for real.

For more poop:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

"Poop," being the operative term.

Did you mean to post this in WRP? Because here? It might not be such a great idea for a thread. I doubt it will be too warmly received.

theAPAOps5
06-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Hmmm an architect on Coast to Coast, yeah thats a great person to have back up you asinine claims! :spit:

DenverBrit
06-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Richard Gage, debunked more often than Gaffney. .

TDmvp
06-08-2009, 05:20 PM
And Gage is a Fing fraud ...

But hey what do you expect from tabloid radio ....

TDmvp
06-08-2009, 05:22 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/phyXPdnnMVk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/phyXPdnnMVk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And might I add , Buy my book ...

Kaylore
06-08-2009, 10:48 PM
http://www.yestodemocracy.com/.a/6a00e553a9e7ec8834011168a2382f970c-800wi

TDmvp
06-08-2009, 10:53 PM

Could even be a full blown

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/15/29751274562f8aefd2ce.jpg

watermock
06-08-2009, 11:10 PM
http://www.nachtkabarett.com/ihvh/img/three_monkeys_see_hear_speak_no_evil.jpg.

watermock
06-08-2009, 11:21 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n-nT-luFIw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n-nT-luFIw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncocalijohn
06-09-2009, 12:09 AM
If you have post peanut butter loon in your corner, it isnt a ringing endorsement. Mock went from not knowin a vowel was to Gaffney's Tool Boy.

Popps
06-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Saw a great comment-post on Youtube the other night about this kind of ****.

It said something like...

"... If I told everyone there were no black people, instead... they were just white people in face-paint, no one would believe me.

But, if I added that it was a government conspiracy, I'd have a legion of loyal believers..."

Can't put it much better than that. The only thing worse than people who question nothing might be people who question EVERY goddamned thing.

McDonalds adds a new burger to their menu and we've got 30 "documentaries" on YouTube calling it a global conspiracy.

Hulamau
06-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Saw a great comment-post on Youtube the other night about this kind of ****.

It said something like...

"... If I told everyone there were no black people, instead... they were just white people in face-paint, no one would believe me.

But, if I added that it was a government conspiracy, I'd have a legion of loyal believers..."

Can't put it much better than that. The only thing worse than people who question nothing might be people who question EVERY goddamned thing.

McDonalds adds a new burger to their menu and we've got 30 "documentaries" on YouTube calling it a global conspiracy.

You're right Popps, and besides those 767's flying directly into the building certainly qualifies as a 'Bomb' :-), so yes the pace was definitely Bombed and it was a conspiracy by a bunch of committed fanatics looking forward to dying in the process and taking as many innocent people with them as they could ...

Wasn't one of the FBI headquarters in building 7 or 5 cooking off ordinance during the fire from airplane and burning building debris from the two towers? Can imagine a few vehicle gas tanks like in the crushed ambulances and fire trucks going off periodically as well throughout that day.

And anyone with a shred of credibility isn't going to be on Coast to Coast in the wee hours to plead their case. They would be on 60 minutes or some such forum if their story had any sustainable legs.

Whatever, in any event the biggest problem with the conspiracy nuts is that this sinister 'all knowing' 'government' was never smart enough to pull something like that off, even if they had wanted too! :-)

People need so much DRAMA to feel alive.

missingnumber7
06-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Don't we have a seperate forum just for this garbage?

Hotrod
06-09-2009, 07:31 AM
I'm going to say the Jews did it with spray on mini nukes in the library.

http://www.cluedofan.com/cluedoims/merch/DVD/clue_dvd_game2.jpg

Hotrod
06-09-2009, 07:33 AM

Old Gaff has been beaten down so badly in the WRP forum that he is looking for somewhere new to plug his book. Its all about making $ on the deaths of the Americans on 9/11

He is the worst kind of slime

missingnumber7
06-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Thus the reason he has been ignored.

coachmastermind
06-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Skeptics are skeptical of EVERYTHING EXCEPT Skepticism.

ElwayMD
06-09-2009, 08:56 AM

Yeah can't we create a "Gaffs Insanitorium" forum?

missingnumber7
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Yeah can't we create a "Gaffs Insanitorium" forum?

Well on happier notes I want to wish all the orange maners a happy 6-9...and this thread is going to be officially hijacked.

Hotrod
06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Well on happier notes I want to wish all the orange maners a happy 6-9...and this thread is going to be officially hijacked.

http://www.killsometime.com/Pictures/images/1449.jpg

Hotrod
06-09-2009, 09:24 AM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/e/P/clinton_69.jpg

TDmvp
06-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Jesus Christ now amesj523 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=29) is Neg Repping me for what i said in this thread ... what a true POS ....

TDmvp
06-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Did I hurt you little feelings Amesj523 by dissing the Bigfoot hunting , UFO chasing , Little Green men meeting retards on Coast to Coast AM ???

If dissing Coast to Coast gets you all worked up you might also want to know I hate the tooth fairy , leprechauns , and the Lock ness monster ...

Classic ...

Hotrod
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Did I hurt you little feelings Amesj523 by dissing the Bigfoot hunting , UFO chasing , Little Green men meeting retards on Coast to Coast AM ???

If dissing Coast to Coast gets you all worked up you might also want to know I hate the tooth fairy , leprechauns , and the Lock ness monster ...
Classic ...

What did nessy ever do to you for you to hate her so???

ElwayMD
06-09-2009, 03:17 PM

She's a camera shy tease! That's why I hate her.

TDmvp
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM

she neg repped me for having a opinion .

And least she didn't get all mad at me for not believing in make believe stuff tho like some people ...

architect Richard Gage... 06-09-2009 10:13 AM amesj523 not everything is fictional.

ak1971
06-09-2009, 03:21 PM
What ever happened to Art Bell on Coast to Coast. I drove across NM and AZ in the middle of the night listening to that dude. You start looking around going "holy **** they are going to get me" classic entertainment

TDmvp
06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
amesj523http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/icons/icon1.gif lol @ you
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="1"> i cant wait to spam the om with your reps! its pretty funny that you call me out for a neg rep - but then act like a little girl about it.

seriously you are a hypocrite - but your thread will be fun. :)

cry me a river douche bag .... You neg repped me first , and for having a opinion on a total JOKE of a radio show ......

If that is the kinda stuff that get you worked up you must be a total moron in real life .... I bet you get all bent outa shape when people diss the Sun magazine or the enquirer ...

TDmvp
06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
and in reply to your PM ...
It's more about the fact you neg repped a opinion ...

I mean you have someone of the stupidest opinions on the mane and start some of the dumbest threads and I bet people have the class to not neg rep them ...

And the fact you defend a STUPID am radio show is telling of your mentality and education ...

So you start a thread about me , you , or whoever ....

cause everyone here knows your a complete Fing moron , so you go for it...

alkemical
06-09-2009, 04:08 PM
lol - you are so emo. but hey everyone got to see you as the bloody twat you are.

dont you love little kids. i get slamed with a neg rep bomb cause he didnt like the fact i didnlike his opinion

mhgaffney
06-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Coast to Coast AM has hundreds of affiliates and reaches ten million people every night. Or more.

It is a incredible platform for discussing real issues and educating the American people. It's too bad that most of the time this great opportunity is wasted on trivial issues --

But once in a while C to C AM gets it right - and this show with Richard Gage is a great example.

As for Art Bell, he lost my respect long ago by his cowardice on key issues - Bell could have helped to prevent the Iraq war -- but instead he ducked the issue - a coward IMO.

SureShot
06-10-2009, 12:03 AM
I got your mini nukes right here.

mhgaffney
06-10-2009, 12:07 AM
Why direct your hate at me?

You should direct it at the banksters and criminal politicians who have all but destroyed our nation.

You are like a punch drunk boxer swinging at empty space. So pathetic...

Kaylore
06-10-2009, 12:32 AM

You should direct it at the banksters and criminal politicians who have all but destroyed our nation.

My nation destroyed? It was very nice today. Traffic was good, people had food, children went to school and I didn't see even one stormtrooper invade a home and threaten to put us into evil Bush prison camps.

Still waiting for that to happen...

Popps
06-10-2009, 12:37 AM
My nation destroyed? It was very nice today. Traffic was good, people had food, children went to school and I didn't see even one stormtrooper invade a home and threaten to put us into evil Bush prison camps.

Still waiting for that to happen...

Ummm... maybe you hadn't heard? Jay Cutler is gone.

NOW how do you feel.

mhgaffney
06-10-2009, 12:37 AM
All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.

By the time they come for you it will be too late.

DenverBrit
06-10-2009, 05:10 AM

They should have come for you a loooong time ago.

alkemical
06-10-2009, 05:25 AM
about done playing with you ...

You neg repped me 1st for having a opinion on something just ABOUT everyone here thinks is stupid ... a cheap joke of a tabloid radio show about ghost , and ufos and things like that ... and I called it what it was , a joke and it hurt your little feelings cause I guess you listen to that and dream it's true or something ... not my fault ...

And you threaten belittling me to others here and showing them what I'm really like ... Dude you should read a post or two by me , cause could i care less truthfully but I love to make some moron like you dance tho for a hour or two to kill time when I have a min.

Trust me most people here do the same thing ... fishing for morons ...

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2392/fishedinsmallim9.jpg

But I've said about all I'm going to say on this topic ,you started it and yup I neg rep bombed you ... you wanted to play and it aint my fault I play the game different then others .

I got you to dance my little game. :)

haha

FBI Investigating UFO... 06-09-2009 06:09 PM TDmvp o well ...
FBI Investigating UFO... 06-09-2009 06:08 PM TDmvp let me guess you love ghost stories and the boogie man as well...
FBI Investigating UFO... 06-09-2009 06:07 PM TDmvp pretty bad when someone in my myspace friends neg reps me for something as stupid as coast to coast AM ... IF defending that POS radio show is something you care about you must be a moron in real life ... cause thats stupid fairy tale lame ....
Mirror Magazine 06-09-2009 06:06 PM TDmvp classic ....\
2009 NHL Playoffs thread. 06-09-2009 06:06 PM TDmvp think twice next time .... cause that is classless BS , oooo I'm going to neg rep people i disagree with cause im a classless douche ...
Amesj's Odditorium 06-09-2009 05:57 PM TDmvp Coast to Coast = retarded people .... So neg rep that ....
Amesj's Odditorium 06-09-2009 05:55 PM TDmvp I guess you think coast to coast is great news ... and not a bunch of morons playing make beilieve
Amesj's Odditorium 06-09-2009 05:53 PM TDmvp helll dude you was someone I liked .... way to change that by being a pos..
American capitalism... 06-09-2009 05:53 PM TDmvp I mean WTF ....
American capitalism... 06-09-2009 05:53 PM TDmvp how gutless to neg rep me for a joke ... Fing douche ...
American capitalism... 06-09-2009 05:52 PM TDmvp moron

You want to talk about someone being a thin skinned vag - it appears you very are much what you b**** about. You are a hypocrite, and you are emo. Grow the **** up and stop acting like a 13 year old girl. If you can't handle someone giving you a neg rep, we definitly know you don't have any balls.

Thanks for playing. LOL!

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 07:12 AM

Or we could direct our hate towards Jew bashers like yourself who use the fact that some people always feel there is a master conspiracy going on to sell his books full of half truths and flat out lies.

Your no better then the banksters and criminal politicians you claim to hate.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 07:32 AM

Let's pretend for a second that you're right.

What's the motivation for people to be so sinister?

And, more fun, off of this quote "All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing".

If there was some shadow gov't that controlled everything... just wtf do you think you/we could do?

Answer: Not a god damn thing.

Rednecks with shotguns and 22s. Ghetto thugs with AKs.

They'd get ****ing shredded by trained pros. South Central vs the 1st Mar Div? lol

What's a civilian militia going to do against a gunship? Aside from die in a hilarious fashion.

You're wrong, gaff. Know why? Because if something sinister was happening, there's NO need for it be secret.

If they wanted to lock everyone up, they'd just do it. And there wouldn't be **** anyone could do about it.

So sit back, re-examine your priorities, be thankful that ISN'T the case, and have a drink. Just not so much that you start buying your bull****.

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 07:39 AM

And, more fun, off of this quote "All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing".

If there was some shadow gov't that controlled everything... just wtf do you think you/we could do?

They'd get ****ing shredded by trained pros. South Central vs the 1st Mar Div? lol

What's a civilian militia going to do against a gunship? Aside from die in a hilarious fashion.

You're wrong, gaff. Know why? Because if something sinister was happening, there's NO need for it be secret.

If they wanted to lock everyone up, they'd just do it. And there wouldn't be **** anyone could do about it.

So sit back, re-examine your priorities, be thankful that ISN'T the case, and have a drink. Just not so much that you start buying your bull****.

The C130 dont scare this redneck ;)

http://www.jesseshunting.com/images/AC-130-headon-fire-night-med.jpg

bring it bitches

http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~tomhart/images/redneck.jpg

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 07:42 AM
Just to be a dick Rev I wonder what % of marines, Army, Navy and hippies errr Air force are gun owners who would rather not disarm the population???

Spider
06-10-2009, 07:48 AM
I remember alot of the news reports about secondary explosions etc ........ Look Just cause the government said it ,doesnt mean it is true .........
I just find it odd that most people know Politicians cant be trusted except on this issue , you people act as if they are men of honor ......... you people are as flaky as the people we have in Washington

alkemical
06-10-2009, 07:51 AM
I remember alot of the news reports about secondary explosions etc ........ Look Just cause the government said it ,doesnt mean it is true .........
I just find it odd that most people know Politicians cant be trusted except on this issue , you people act as if they are men of honor ......... you people are as flaky as the people we have in Washington

That's a cultural problem with America. It's always someone else's fault, and when push comes to shove - a very large majority of people in this country are hypocrites and our foreign policy reflects as such.

Spider
06-10-2009, 07:51 AM

2 problems with money ......
1. People can never get enough , I will use my family as an example , fully matured bonds , property in Denver , more money then they will ever use , yet they want more .......
2. Once you get money , someone is always trying to take it from you .........
every problem in this world can be traced to Money and religion ..........

alkemical
06-10-2009, 07:52 AM
2 problems with money ......
1. People can never get enough , I will use my family as an example , fully matured bonds , property in Denver , more money then they will ever use , yet they want more .......
2. Once you get money , someone is always trying to take it from you .........
every problem in this world can be traced to Money and religion ..........

what is it...sex money power... pretty much any 'vice' can be extolled.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Just to be a dick Rev I wonder what % of marines, Army, Navy and hippies errr Air force are gun owners who would rather not disarm the population???

This is a fantasy scenario involving a shadow government, remember?

If my option is shoot you in the face if you don't go into the concentration camps that FEMA has clearly set up for an enslaved american population (right gaff?), or I get to Levenworth/my family suffers, then welcome to Hotrod's face, population: 1 556 round.

alkemical
06-10-2009, 07:53 AM

If my option is shoot you in the face if you don't go into the concentration camps that FEMA has clearly set up for an enslaved american population (right gaff?), or I get to Levenworth/my family suffers, then welcome to Hotrod's face, population: 1 556 round.

Isn't that how it worked partially/to a degree with Nazi & Soviet empires?

Spider
06-10-2009, 07:53 AM
That's a cultural problem with America. It's always someone else's fault, and when push comes to shove - a very large majority of people in this country are hypocrites and our foreign policy reflects as such.

Yeah our Government will crawl into bed with anyone for a buck ..........And if someone kicks our government out of bed , we invade

alkemical
06-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Yeah our Government will crawl into bed with anyone for a buck ..........And if someone kicks our government out of bed , we invade

Yep. Some people think that my position with 9/11 is that "we" deserved it. That's not the case what so ever. My position is that, we never should have been surprised that an event happened like this due to our history of politics in the M.E.

We helped kick out an elected PM, and installed the Shah of iran. The PM wanted to nationalize the oil fields to get BP out of the country. Dude gets kicked out, Shah gets installed - poof fundy islam grows.

We support fundy islam because of the russians and the cold war.

Yet they don't trust us (fundy islams) - A) because they are partially crazy and B) well, our actions aren't the most trust worthy.

So, while "deserving it" has nothing to do with it. But understanding that such events happen due to action/reaction rises above the fray when understanding the situation.

Our current model of 'the war on terror' - only validates and keeps the war on terror happening. It's allowing the cycle to continue.

Spider
06-10-2009, 07:57 AM
what is it...sex money power... pretty much any 'vice' can be extolled.

without a doubt ........

Spider
06-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Yep. Some people think that my position with 9/11 is that "we" deserved it. That's not the case what so ever. My position is that, we should have been surprised that an event happened like this due to our history of politics in the M.E.

We helped kick out an elected PM, and installed the Shah of iran. The PM wanted to nationalize the oil fields to get BP out of the country. Dude gets kicked out, Shah gets installed - poof fundy islam grows.

We support fundy islam because of the russians and the cold war.

Yet they don't trust us (fundy islams) - A) because they are partially crazy and B) well, our actions aren't the most trust worthy.

So, while "deserving it" has nothing to do with it. But understanding that such events happen due to action/reaction rises above the fray when understanding the situation.

Our current model of 'the war on terror' - only validates and keeps the war on terror happening. It's allowing the cycle to continue.

thats just crazy talk, they hate us for our freedom ;D

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Isn't that how it worked partially/to a degree with Nazi & Soviet empires?

Not at all, actually.

Both nations were economically crippled setting the stage for those regimes to take power (Post WWI reparations for Germany, and Russia was rapidly expanding out of it's renaissance era Monarchy into the modern industrial world). People needed something to believe in when they can't afford a loaf of bread.

This situation is the opposite:

We're the richest nation in the world. Our citizens are so ****ing spoiled and devoid of real problems facing people in other nations, that they invent their own... much like the sub-urbian pussies that shot up Colombine. This entire discussion is another great example.

alkemical
06-10-2009, 08:00 AM
thats just crazy talk, they hate us for our freedom ;D

our invisible freedom! ;)

alkemical
06-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Not at all, actually.

Both nations were economically crippled setting the stage for those regimes to take power (Post WWI reparations for Germany, and Russia was rapidly expanding out of it's renaissance era Monarchy into the modern industrial world). People needed something to believe in when they can't afford a loaf of bread.

This situation is the opposite:

We're the richest nation in the world. Our citizens are so ****ing spoiled and devoid of real problems facing people in other nations, that they invent their own... much like the sub-urbian pussies that shot up Colombine. This entire discussion is another great example.

My paycheck says otherwise. With our economic situation, we could tip into a desperate situation that allows the more fear driven members of society to elect based on hope.

I don't disagree with you totally, but i think you are overestimating our wealth and economic situation to a degree.

(PS, i still think a large part of going after saddam was due to his threat to switch to the euro)

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 08:08 AM
My paycheck says otherwise. With our economic situation, we could tip into a desperate situation that allows the more fear driven members of society to elect based on hope.

I don't disagree with you totally, but i think you are overestimating our wealth and economic situation to a degree.

(PS, i still think a large part of going after saddam was due to his threat to switch to the euro)

He says on his his nice computer and high speed internet connection. :)

Just sayin...

Edit: As for the paycheck, I bet it's more than what 99% of the rest of the world makes in a month.

alkemical
06-10-2009, 08:09 AM
He says on his his nice computer and high speed internet connection. :)

Just sayin...

It's not mine. Just sayin'

;)

Florida_Bronco
06-10-2009, 08:16 AM

Come on Spider, we all know that these conspiracy theories are bunk. Every credible source has shot down this garbage.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 08:18 AM
It's not mine. Just sayin'

;)

I know you've had harder times than most. But hard times for Americans are a luxury for most places.

We have UC benefits for the unemployed, welfare programs and food stamps for the under-privileged. Do they get abused? Sure, but we as a people take care of our own.

I've spent MONTHS with translators in the Middle East that smelled like **** everyday because they don't have running water OR a change of clothes. The gov't paid them peanuts, and it was still more money than they had ever imagined.

People with Masters Degrees in biology from Pakistan were on base cutting hair because we tip WAY more than they make in their respected career fields back home.

No... it's sad that American citizens have the inclination to whine about the government when we have SO, SO much. Being born in this country is like winning the lottery on a global scale.

Spider
06-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Come on Spider, we all know that these conspiracy theories are bunk. Every credible source has shot down this garbage.

Like who ? There are almost 700 Engineers and Architects ,saying something stinks here , we would like to see another investigation ........... thats alot of people .......

alkemical
06-10-2009, 08:35 AM
I know you've had harder times than most. But hard times for Americans are a luxury for most places.

We have UC benefits for the unemployed, welfare programs and food stamps for the under-privileged. Do they get abused? Sure, but we as a people take care of our own.

I've spent MONTHS with translators in the Middle East that smelled like **** everyday because they don't have running water OR a change of clothes. The gov't paid them peanuts, and it was still more money than they had ever imagined.

People with Masters Degrees in biology from Pakistan were on base cutting hair because we tip WAY more than they make in their respected career fields back home.

No... it's sad that American citizens have the inclination to whine about the government when we have SO, SO much. Being born in this country is like winning the lottery on a global scale.

I just feel that being aware of things is very good. I like conspiracy theories and i do think conspiracies do exist.

I got lots more on this but i'm running up on deadlines.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 08:41 AM
I just feel that being aware of things is very good. I like conspiracy theories and i do think conspiracies do exist.

I got lots more on this but i'm running up on deadlines.

I hear ya.

I'm certain that there's a good volume of government corruption. Corporations and lobbyists and buy offs. SEC turning a blind eye to blatant theft. Government awarding contracts to family companies, or campaign contributors. Etc.

And if the argument about 9/11 has legs, then it should absolutely be re-examined.

Where it goes absurd is when people claim we're an oppressed people, not free, or invent this shadow government that's going to enslave us.

It's funny to me how people can invent this kind of thing in their head without the simplest question ever coming to mind: "Why?"

DenverBrit
06-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Like who ? There are almost 700 Engineers and Architects ,saying something stinks here , we would like to see another investigation ........... thats alot of people .......

The devil is in the details.

Gage, for instance, who is the most often quoted architect, is mostly a shopping/strip mall architect.
Not someone who has the background to argue with those architects and structural engineers who specialize in high-rise buildings and regard Gage's claims as nonsense.

Engineers?
Jones, who Gaffney likes to quote, claims the 'Bankers' (Jews) are responsible. He was suspended by BYU for his half baked opinions and anti-semetic rants.
His peers also distanced themselves from his fanciful theories.

Any major event brings out the loons who either are trying to make a fast buck (Gaffney) or are simply half baked and not qualified......Gaffney again.

Has anyone asked Gaffney who is responsible and how did they pull it off?
I have.
He has no answer....yet......unless you count mini-nukes and unidentified bogey-men.

Spider
06-10-2009, 08:53 AM
The devil is in the details.

Gage, for instance, who is the most often quoted architect, is mostly a shopping/strip mall architect.
Not someone who has the background to argue with those architects and structural engineers who specialize in high-rise buildings and regard Gage's claims as nonsense.

Engineers?
Jones, who Gaffney likes to quote, claims the 'Bankers' (Jews) are responsible. He was suspended by BYU for his half baked opinions and anti-semetic rants.
His peers also distanced themselves from his fanciful theories.

Any major event brings out the loons who either are trying to make a fast buck (Gaffney) or are simply half baked and not qualified......Gaffney again.

Has anyone asked Gaffney who is responsible and how did they pull it off?
I have.
He has no answer....yet......unless you count mini-nukes and unidentified bogey-men.

almost 700 of them ,not that many can be bat **** crazy .........these guys are professionals ...........

Florida_Bronco
06-10-2009, 09:04 AM

True, but how many are there in the world? I imagine 700 is a rather small percentage.

As, Beerslug has some background in engineering right? I remember he's said more than once that he knew the buildings would come down as soon as the planes hit, and I've heard that from other people too.

There were alot of **** ups en route to 9/11, but I just can't see any logical evidence that we brought the buildings down on our own. It's practically impossible.

DenverBrit
06-10-2009, 09:05 AM
almost 700 of them ,not that many can be bat **** crazy .........these guys are professionals ...........

Just their leaders. ;D

Seriously, I saw two fuel laden planes hit the WTC and have heard enough from non-government experts to believe my own eyes.

Terrorists brought down the Towers.

Spider
06-10-2009, 09:09 AM
True, but how many are there in the world? I imagine 700 is a rather small percentage.

As, Beerslug has some background in engineering right? I remember he's said more than once that he knew the buildings would come down as soon as the planes hit, and I've heard that from other people too.

There were alot of **** ups en route to 9/11, but I just can't see any logical evidence that we brought the buildings down on our own. It's practically impossible.

all I can point to is building 7 , I have been to the WTC as a tourist , so I didnt get to go to alot of places ...... But building 7 wasnt hit by a plane , and building 7 was close , but not that close ........

Spider
06-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Just their leaders. ;D

Seriously, I saw two fuel laden planes hit the WTC and have heard enough from non-government experts to believe my own eyes.

Terrorists brought down the Towers.

well hopefully we will learn the truth some day

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 09:10 AM

*note to self shoot first and ask questions later if Rev is in town*

:)

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 09:17 AM
*note to self shoot first and ask questions later if Rev is in town*

:)

If that's your approach, I recommend investing in one of these:

http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/m2.jpg

...but, in that case, collateral damage will make you just as guilty to "him or me" as I am.

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 09:35 AM
If that's your approach, I recommend investing in one of these:

http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/m2.jpg

...but, in that case, collateral damage will make you just as guilty to "him or me" as I am.

childs play sir

http://www.ussschenectadylst1185.org/media/Mount%2031%20Twin%203in%2050cal-w.jpg

alkemical
06-10-2009, 09:43 AM
I hear ya.

I'm certain that there's a good volume of government corruption. Corporations and lobbyists and buy offs. SEC turning a blind eye to blatant theft. Government awarding contracts to family companies, or campaign contributors. Etc.

And if the argument about 9/11 has legs, then it should absolutely be re-examined.

Where it goes absurd is when people claim we're an oppressed people, not free, or invent this shadow government that's going to enslave us.

It's funny to me how people can invent this kind of thing in their head without the simplest question ever coming to mind: "Why?"

Again, i have more to say on this - but in many ways we aren't really as free as we think. It's transparent. More free than NK, sure. But the oppression is different. Again, i have more. But it relates to different things more in areas of language, economics, etc.

It's more transparent than having roving gangs of guards, but hey - tasing videos are really popular on youtube. You just need people to buy into the fact it's entertainment, not torture or excessive.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 09:47 AM
childs play sir

http://www.ussschenectadylst1185.org/media/Mount%2031%20Twin%203in%2050cal-w.jpg

So transparent, sailor girl.

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 09:51 AM
So transparent, sailor girl.

I wouldnt mind having one of them set up on my front deck. I'm betting mofos would stay the **** off my lawn Ha!

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Again, i have more to say on this - but in many ways we aren't really as free as we think. It's transparent. More free than NK, sure. But the oppression is different. Again, i have more. But it relates to different things more in areas of language, economics, etc.

It's more transparent than having roving gangs of guards, but hey - tasing videos are really popular on youtube. You just need people to buy into the fact it's entertainment, not torture or excessive.

We're a civilization with an established government. Not an anarchy. Of course some liberties disappear. And they MUST in this modern world because there's a ceaseless supply of idiots in our species.

We're as progressive as they come. This isn't Africa where someone gets stoned to death for witch-craft.

Want to point the finger for any lost civil liberties?

Illegal drugs? Blame the jerk offs on PCP that put a baby in an oven. The crack head killing someone for $14 for a fix. Etc.

And there as examples like this for every "infringed liberty". Do some go to far? Sure. And as progressive as we are and are becoming more and more so with everyday, they'll get their day in the sun.

We're a lot MORE free than people think. That's the problem.

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 10:02 AM
We are paying a heavy price for messing with natural selection.

:pity:

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 10:04 AM

Be thankful.

Otherwise you wouldn't be around. :kiss:

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Be thankful.

Otherwise you wouldn't be around. :kiss:

Its because I told you about naming all my toes aint it.

Spider
06-10-2009, 10:07 AM

it all went down hill when we gave women the right to vote ..........

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Its because I told you about naming all my toes aint it.

That's the start of it.

But how you name one Miss Piggy, and paint it, and draw a face and then make hair with yarn and stuff it in your mouth while you masturbate.

That's what sealed it.

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 10:09 AM
it all went down hill when we gave women the right to vote ..........

I agree but I think it is deeper then that. We let them out of our kitchens and into our classrooms.

End result = Billary Clinton and Nancy "satan" Pelosi

I should probably leave now Ha!

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 10:11 AM
That's the start of it.

But how you name one Miss Piggy, and paint it, and draw a face and then make hair with yarn and stuff it in your mouth while you masturbate.

That's what sealed it.

I see someone has been renting my freelance porn movies again.

Besides you gotta admit Miss Piggy had a certain flair to her

Spider
06-10-2009, 10:11 AM
I agree but I think it is deeper then that. We let them out of our kitchens and into our classrooms.

End result = Billary Clinton and Nancy "satan" Pelosi

I should probably leave now Ha!

;D

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 10:13 AM
More shining examples of why we lose civil liberties and no, it's not a shadow government trying to keep us enslaved, lol!

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local/pee_dee/article/2_arrested_in_fatal_florence_hotel_shooting/55460/

mhgaffney
06-10-2009, 10:19 AM
We're a civilization with an established government. Not an anarchy. Of course some liberties disappear. And they MUST in this modern world because there's a ceaseless supply of idiots in our species.

We're as progressive as they come. This isn't Africa where someone gets stoned to death for witch-craft.

Want to point the finger for any lost civil liberties?

Illegal drugs? Blame the jerk offs on PCP that put a baby in an oven. The crack head killing someone for $14 for a fix. Etc.

And there as examples like this for every "infringed liberty". Do some go to far? Sure. And as progressive as we are and are becoming more and more so with everyday, they'll get their day in the sun.

We're a lot MORE free than people think. That's the problem.

You do not understand the world you live in. For basically our entire lifetimes we have lived in a nation where law has been trumped by power.

The same men who melted down our economy with pyramid debt schemes are also the men who off - shored US industry to China...starting in the early 1990s...

They are the same group of men who created the federal reserve and the income tax...back in 1913...for the same reasons

Then they staged the stock market crash in 1929 --- again -- for the same reason -- to consolidate their power over the monetary system.

Well guess what?

This is the same group who created the CIA in 1947-48. I am talking about the Wall Street banksters. The CIA has existed OUTSIDE the Constitution ever since.

They have been using the black arts to maintain and increase their power. These are the traitors who also staged 9/11. The fact that the towers were demolished means there had to be complicity on Wall Street in the attack.

Simple as that.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 10:23 AM
You do not understand the world you live in.

The CIA has existed OUTSIDE the Constitution since 1947-48. For basically our entire lifetimes we have lived in a nation where law has been trumped by power.

The same men who melted down our economy are the same men who off - shored US industry to China...

They are the same group of men who created the federal reserve and the income tax...back in 1913.

Then they staged the stock market crash in 1929 --- again -- for the same reason -- to consolidate their power over the monetary system.

Well guess what? This is the same group who created the CIA. I mean the Wall Street banksters.

They are the ones who also staged 9/11. The fact that the towers were demolished means there had to be complicity in the attack on Wall Street.

Simple as that.

:spit:

I don't understand the world we live in?

I've spent time in these **** holes that you glorify. I've interacted with these people and their culture. I've fought in the war you demonize.

What have you done? Read about bull**** on the internet?

Give me some actual real life examples that have happened to YOU. Then we can discuss understanding the world we live in.

ElwayMD
06-10-2009, 10:24 AM
You do not understand the world you live in.

The CIA has existed OUTSIDE the Constitution since 1947-48. For basically our entire lifetimes we have lived in a nation where law has been trumped by power.

The same men who melted down our economy are the same men who off - shored US industry to China...

They are the same group of men who created the federal reserve and the income tax...back in 1913.

Well guess what? This is the same group who created the CIA. I mean the Wall Street banksters.

They are the ones who also staged 9/11. The fact that the towers were demolished means there had to be complicity in the attack on Wall Street.

Simple as that.

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pxvNgMFKudXgieo8SzoKNHnJCy0XC8fiUOLPhZuAwbNw5sqi sZ5fUTnIXQLNCvDgJOr0pdSPmEXw

Hotrod
06-10-2009, 10:30 AM
http://digital-lifestyles.info/copy_images/web-conspiracy-lg1.jpg

DenverBrit
06-10-2009, 11:04 AM
The fact that the towers were demolished means there had to be complicity on Wall Street in the attack.

Ok, you crazy bast*rd, time to change your rubber sheets!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tznAmKo1y8k/Sdtt69IhKoI/AAAAAAAAF34/N7-iwrv0v3I/s400/lunatic.JPG

SureShot
06-10-2009, 11:56 AM
I wouldnt mind having one of them set up on my front deck. I'm betting mofos would stay the **** off my lawn Ha!

I doubt your HOA would sign off on that one. Gunnison is fairly lenient, but not that lenient.LOL

SureShot
06-10-2009, 12:04 PM
:spit:

I don't understand the world we live in?

I've spent time in these **** holes that you glorify. I've interacted with these people and their culture. I've fought in the war you demonize.

What have you done? Read about bull**** on the internet?

Give me some actual real life examples that have happened to YOU. Then we can discuss understanding the world we live in.

TheReverend
06-10-2009, 01:42 PM

Not only does that look like me, but that's also my everyday attire.