PDA

View Full Version : What Makes Dortoh Such a Douche?

Rohirrim
06-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Poll coming!

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 09:26 AM
I believe you misspelled "awesome"

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 09:27 AM
What not public :nono:

I voted that the honor was thrust apon me.

bronco610
06-05-2009, 09:31 AM
You missed an option........... He was infected by _________.

bronclvr
06-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Couldn't his Username be changed to DortohtheDouche?

Rohirrim
06-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I voted basketball sucks.

But dortoh is still a douche. ;D

BTW, it was me who sabotaged the NBA thread! That's right! It was me! BWAHAHA!

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Couldn't his Username be changed to DortohtheDouche?

I am afraid people would no longer take me seriously if that were to happen.

Taco John
06-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Mayo used as hair gel is part of the answer... But it's only part of it.

bronco militia
06-05-2009, 10:12 AM
it was the divorce

;D

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 10:22 AM
it was the divorce

;D

Oh good answer ^5

I need a life :spit:

Miss I.
06-05-2009, 10:24 AM
I am afraid people would no longer take me seriously if that were to happen.

Honey, who takes you seriously now? :-*

Garcia Bronco
06-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Honey, who takes you seriously now? :-*

Every "Honey" deserves a good "Sugar Britches"

gyldenlove
06-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Some men are born to douchiness, others have it thrust upon them.

I believe Dortoh is the latter, with the trolls being on summer holiday we need someone to fill the douchebaggery quota for the board, Dortoh has stepped up admirably and accepted the mantle of douche.

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 10:59 AM

I believe Dortoh is the latter, with the trolls being on summer holiday we need someone to fill the douchebaggery quota for the board, Dortoh has stepped up admirably and accepted the mantle of douche.

Finally someone gets the greatness of my sacrifice.

God I hope we get some football news worth talking about soon. Im running out of ways to look retarded Hilarious!

Miss I.
06-05-2009, 11:01 AM

God I hope we get some football news worth talking about soon. Im running out of ways to look retarded Hilarious!

Oh if you need suggestions, I think I can supply you with some ideas..:clown:

bronclvr
06-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Im running out of ways to look retarded

Not possible- Hilarious! :yayaya: :kiss:

bronco610
06-05-2009, 11:05 AM

No, thats what advisors are for !!!! :D

Blueflame
06-05-2009, 11:07 AM
it was the divorce

;D

And before that, the trauma of living with a Chiefs fan... :~ohyah!:

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 11:07 AM
No, thats what advisors are for !!!! :D

Excellent point #2........or are you #1 and its just assumed that I'm kind of a diety. Or are you #2 and I'm labeled #1 so that nobody can miss my power???

Maybe we need a poll to sort this out

Rohirrim
06-05-2009, 11:09 AM
My only question is: Is the right word "douchiness" or "douchery?"

Miss I.
06-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Excellent point #2........or are you #1 and its just assumed that I'm kind of a diety. Or are you #2 and I'm labeled #1 so that nobody can miss my power???

oh my God, what are you drinking because you really should share crazy man...and please don't post your poll again, I am already scarred for life over here in England...:peace:

bronco610
06-05-2009, 11:11 AM

Have pmd the poll to you.ROFL!

Kaylore
My brother invented the tube worm.

BroncoBuff
You left the real causes off the list: It's his poor diet and the crappy beer he drinks.

gyldenlove
06-05-2009, 11:54 AM
His ex got his common sense in the divorce.

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 11:56 AM
His ex got his common sense in the divorce.

she had one of the best lawyers my money could buy. I did however appeal and got my left nut back in exchange for paying off the credit cards....so that is something.

ak1971
06-05-2009, 11:58 AM
she had one of the best lawyers my money could buy. I did however appeal and got my left nut back in exchange for paying off the credit cards....so that is something.

Do they even have lawyers in Gunny? thought they just threw everyone in jail for anything..

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Do they even have lawyers in Gunny? thought they just threw everyone in jail for anything..

It is more cost effective to just fine everyone in these hard economic times.

Oleg Gordievsky
06-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Clearlingly, this douche is term different in United States of America. Funny story this made Oleg laugh. In Russia country, douche translates roughly into either apparatus of bathing, or unpleasant tool for purifying whore's minge. So Oleg laughing heartily at Mr. Rohirrim unknowingly calling Dortoh clown second of these definings.:articles:

Perchance a friending Mane person can help with Oleg. What is term douche in this country? Oleg is wishing to be made informed before tossing this vote.

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Who is this Dortoh anyway???

Miss I.
06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Who is this Dortoh anyway???

well I dunno stranger, some douche I guess, but you, you are kind of cute, how you doin...;D

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 01:04 PM
well I dunno stranger, some douche I guess, but you, you are kind of cute, how you doin...;D

I am a captain

A captain of Crunch

Name that movie :)

crawdad
06-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Can you feel the love, man?

Miss I.
06-05-2009, 01:12 PM
I am a captain

A captain of Crunch

no idea...you know this one:

You know how to whistle, don't you, ? You just put your lips together and... blow

broncocalijohn
06-05-2009, 01:57 PM

Is that why Lex is going hard to be the #1 troll/douche? The days of Gonzo can be here again!

Garcia Bronco
06-05-2009, 02:16 PM
I am a captain

A captain of Crunch

Cap'n Crunch...someone has a bone to pick with you...

Crunchberries" Are Not Real, Judge Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are days every now and then when my actual legal work directly intersects with my blog work. This is one of those days.

On May 21, a judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California dismissed a complaint filed by a woman who said she had purchased "Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries" because she believed "crunchberries" were real fruit. The plaintiff, Janine Sugawara, alleged that she had only recently learned to her dismay that said "berries" were in fact simply brightly-colored cereal balls, and that although the product did contain some strawberry fruit concentrate, it was not otherwise redeemed by fruit. She sued, on behalf of herself and all similarly situated consumers who also apparently believed that there are fields somewhere in our land thronged by crunchberry bushes.

According to the complaint, Sugawara and other consumers were misled not only by the use of the word "berries" in the name, but also by the front of the box, which features the product's namesake, Cap'n Crunch, aggressively "thrusting a spoonful of 'Crunchberries' at the prospective buyer." Plaintiff claimed that this message was reinforced by other marketing representing the product as a "combination of Crunch biscuits and colorful red, purple, teal and green berries." Yet in actuality, the product contained "no berries of any kind." Plaintiff brought claims for fraud, breach of warranty, and our notorious and ever-popular California Unfair Competition Law and Consumer Legal Remedies Act.

Under the UCL, courts have held that a plaintiff must show that a representation was "likely to deceive a reasonable consumer." [As a disclaimer, I should tell you that my firm represents defendants in UCL cases (among others).] Actual fraud claims, and warranty claims, are harder to prove, so if Sugawara didn't win on the UCL claims, she would be leaving without even any lovely parting gifts. And she did not:

In this case . . . while the challenged packaging contains the word "berries" it does so only in conjunction with the descriptive term "crunch." This Court is not aware of, nor has Plaintiff alleged the existence of, any actual fruit referred to as a "crunchberry." Furthermore, the "Crunchberries" depicted on the [box] are round, crunchy, brightly-colored cereal balls, and the [box] clearly states both that the Product contains "sweetened corn & oat cereal" and that the cereal is "enlarged to show texture." Thus, a reasonable consumer would not be deceived into believing that the Product in the instant case contained a fruit that does not exist. . . . So far as this Court has been made aware, there is no such fruit growing in the wild or occurring naturally in any part of the world.

The court, Judge Morrison England, Jr., also pointed out that the plaintiff acknowledged in her opposition to the motion to dismiss that "[c]lose inspection [of the box] reveals that Crunchberries . . . are not really berries." Plaintiff did not explain why she could not reasonably have figured this out at any point during the four years she alleged she bought Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries in reliance on defendant's fraud.

Finally, the court held that while a first-time loser on a motion to dismiss would typically get a chance to amend the complaint, this one wouldn't:

In this case, . . . it is simply impossible for Plaintiff to file an amended complaint stating a claim based upon these facts. The survival of the instant claim would require this Court to ignore all concepts of personal responsibility and common sense. The Court has no intention of allowing that to happen.

Case dismissed.

Judge England also noted another federal court had "previously rejected substantially similar claims directed against the packaging of Fruit Loops [sic] cereal, and brought by these same Plaintiff attorneys." He found that their attack on "Crunchberries" should fare no better than their prior claims that "Froot Loops" did not contain real froot.

Link: Sugawara v. PepsiCo, Inc., No. 2:08-cv-01335, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 43127 (E.D. Cal. May 21, 2009) (PDF).

OBF1
06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Being king of the Douchebags is hard work.

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Being king of the Douchebags is hard work.

And we salute your time and effort Ha!

ghwk
06-05-2009, 03:16 PM

From the way you've described your s*x life I'm not sure you needed to buy it back....just sayin...

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I am a captain

A captain of Crunch

That would be "Meet Dave"

Also from that classic "Smell My we meet again"

and "Thank you for the Ketchup it was very refreshing"

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 03:20 PM
From the way you've described your s*x life I'm not sure you needed to buy it back....just sayin...

Its still nice to have just for old time sake

ghwk
06-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Its still nice to have just for old time sake

LOL LOL