PDA

View Full Version : Those Chechens are dirty sonofwhores!

Oleg Gordievsky
06-04-2009, 12:11 PM
These sonofwhores thinking to be many better people than great people of Russia. They wait until Russia appearing weakly before sissy rebel moving. Puss people. Dirty sonofwhore slobs. Inbreeding mother humpers.

Joseph Stalin, greatly Russian leading man, made filthy Chechen sonofwhores live in Siberia and Kazakh. Sending such pigs to hell would never be enough mockery for them. Feral rats.

Many true story. It is 1958. Oleg camped in gypsy place in Bozuyuk, trying for making sense of stupid rumor KGB hearing of Turkish military rogue. Along walks clan of filthy Chechen cast-offs. It is everything Oleg can be doing not to force way with many Chechen women. Oleg may do this thing, if not for worry of renowned Chechen humping bump diseasing. Chechen boy has pet dog which comes to Oleg for scrap. Dog fool. In front of putrid Chechen cast-offs, Oleg drops trowsers and makes piss on dog and boy. Sadly to say, it improved smell. Oleg kids you never!

Oleg meaning no offense. If there is Chechen in Mane, Oleg is sure person is good and of fine descent. :afro:

I will make poll. You vote.

Mr.Meanie
06-04-2009, 12:15 PM
I would have to agree that the Chechnyans are indeed filthy pig people.

Hotrod
06-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Dortoh is a douch

WABronco
06-04-2009, 12:39 PM
LoL!

Rock Chalk
06-04-2009, 01:14 PM
It just never gets old

Los Broncos
06-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Oleg drops trowsers and makes piss on dog and boy. Sadly to say, it improved smell. Oleg kids you never!

:rofl:

Taco John
06-04-2009, 01:50 PM
I love your tactics, Oleg. You know how to handle rabble rousers. I should make you a mod.

Tombstone RJ
06-04-2009, 01:57 PM
These sonofwhores thinking to be many better people than great people of Russia. They wait until Russia appearing weakly before sissy rebel moving. Puss people. Dirty sonofwhore slobs. Inbreeding mother humpers.

Joseph Stalin, greatly Russian leading man, made filthy Chechen sonofwhores live in Siberia and Kazakh. Sending such pigs to hell would never be enough mockery for them. Feral rats.

Many true story. It is 1958. Oleg camped in gypsy place in Bozuyuk, trying for making sense of stupid rumor KGB hearing of Turkish military rogue. Along walks clan of filthy Chechen cast-offs. It is everything Oleg can be doing not to force way with many Chechen women. Oleg may do this thing, if not for worry of renowned Chechen humping bump diseasing. Chechen boy has pet dog which comes to Oleg for scrap. Dog fool. In front of putrid Chechen cast-offs, Oleg drops trowsers and makes piss on dog and boy. Sadly to say, it improved smell. Oleg kids you never!

Oleg meaning no offense. If there is Chechen in Mane, Oleg is sure person is good and of fine descent. :afro:

Oleg sounds like German before German invades Mother Land in WWII. Tombstone sometimes wishes Germany would have won Eastern Front...

WABronco
06-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Oleg sounds like German before German invades Mother Land in WWII. Tombstone sometimes wishes Germany would have won Eastern Front...

Ya...then the Western Allies lose the war. Good call!

Oleg Gordievsky
06-04-2009, 02:27 PM
I love your tactics, Oleg. You know how to handle rabble rousers. I should make you a mod.

You would regret this never. First thing Oleg is doing is to ban Dortoh the clown. If he makes complain, Oleg leave decapitating possum on porch of Dortoh's trailer. I think it is being called a shooting across the boat front.

In my country, this is how we make dealings with thug gangs. We take leader, and we remove toes and fingers. We are saying if you want to make war in gang, you can do it with no toes and fingers. Oleg hoping you don't have itching. Not having fingers will make itching real problem. This is not even to mention love making. Losing fingers makes foreplaying tough. Even Chechen whore weary of lover with no fingers. Understand, dumbskies?

Kaylore
06-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Only the ignorant think them sonofwhores. They are opbviously pig people, but no more.:thanku:

Pick Six
06-04-2009, 02:45 PM
It depends on the leader. If McDaniels is the president, then they're filthy pig people. If Bowlen is the president of the Checens, then they are all just drunk on the vodka...

Man-Goblin
06-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I would like to hear Oleg's opinion on the Uzbekistanians. They seem to be bitching all the time, but perhaps the morale among their people is simply a byproduct of a repressive government? Or maybe it is because they are landlocked and don't even have a freaking beach. Also, I ordered an Uzbekistanian bride last year and it took them 3 months to notify me that they were out of stock.

They're a bunch of assholes, if you ask me.

broncosteven
06-04-2009, 03:06 PM
...Chechen boy has pet dog which comes to Oleg for scrap. Dog fool....

I didn't know dogs would eat Turnip scraps. Did you have a Beet or Turnip?

I hear if you eat a lot of Borcht your poo is red.

theAPAOps5
06-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Where is Popps to complaing about this bit sucking.

Popps
06-04-2009, 03:12 PM
This bit sucks.

SureShot
Where is Popps to complaing about this bit sucking.

He just found out that Oleg is a big Orton fan. Must be the neck beard.

theAPAOps5
Wow that awesomely fast!

Popps
Where's the NBA thread?

broncosteven
06-04-2009, 03:15 PM
This bit sucks.

BTW I was at Sportsmart today and saw an Orton jersey in the clearance rack. I think it was still $20+ bucks and out of my price range.

Popps
06-04-2009, 03:22 PM
BTW I was at Sportsmart today and saw an Orton jersey in the clearance rack. I think it was still $20+ bucks and out of my price range.

Buy it and I'll trade you my son's Cutler jersey for it. He's been using it to clean up our dog's crap in the back yard, but I can wash it for you.

BroncoLifer
06-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Joseph Stalin, greatly Russian leading man....

That filthy stinking sonofwhore Dzhugashvili was Georgian, not Russian. Oleg insults Russia!!!

elsid13
06-04-2009, 03:30 PM

Great there goes our free cheap nikes. Now we have to wear mismatched gulag boots

Oleg Gordievsky
06-04-2009, 03:51 PM
I would like to hear Oleg's opinion on the Uzbekistanians. They seem to be b****ing all the time, but perhaps the morale among their people is simply a byproduct of a repressive government? Or maybe it is because they are landlocked and don't even have a freaking beach. Also, I ordered an Uzbekistanian bride last year and it took them 3 months to notify me that they were out of stock.

They're a bunch of a-holes, if you ask me.

Oleg has sister in Urganch in Uzbekistan. She is married to dumbsky who once was in KGB. He is glorified coffee getter there. But he does not tell people this thing. He tells them "I work for KGB" like he is coverting. So one day at family ceremony, Oleg is having mehaps too many Vodka. Igor begins telling KGB story. Oleg asks if Igor does pleasure with KGB higher ups, as workers in his employ get requested. What makes this high funny is that his positioning is one usually for woman. Suggesting he make pleasure for higher up is suggesting him as fruit fly. It is much years before Igor will speak to Oleg again. It is maybe 15 years. Oleg kids you never. What a moronic dunce.

Oleg and vodka sometimes do not make good friendship.

The problem with Uzbekistan is they are speaking Uzbek. Good idea, dumbskies. Speak language of no one else. Oleg is speaking many language. Still much time, Oleg has no inclination of what these dimwits say.

Oleg feeling badly about your bride. This does not sound much right. Women in Uzbekistan are much sorry lot. Oleg would offer sister. But Igor would throw his dumb skull into Charvak lake. Make no mistaking. This would make world better place. But Igor is still owing Oleg money for card gaming. It is business, yes.

Oleg Gordievsky
06-04-2009, 04:07 PM
That filthy stinking sonofwhore Dzhugashvili was Georgian, not Russian. Oleg insults Russia!!!

But this is old Russian joke. Stalin is hating Russia. But Russia is always with him. He is trying to make distance with Russia, even as pube. But it still is finding him. He is not even desiring Russian tongue. But he is forced speaking it.

He is finally leading great Soviet land. Inspiring story to Oleg. Here is simple Georgia boy. He is gimp. He is common thug. But still he is General Secretary of Soviet people. But what do people in other nations thinking of Soviet Republic? They call it Russia. It is not other places. It is Russia. So, Russia is still finding Stalin. Even when he is many powerful man in world leadership. He is great Russian leader. Hilarious!

Oleg is loving irony as Pavel Nakhimov once loved whores.

bronclvr
06-04-2009, 04:09 PM
What the heck is a "pube"?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-04-2009, 04:17 PM
ukraine not weak!

Rohirrim
06-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Dortoh is a douch

Douche is spelled with an "e," ya douche.

Sodak
06-04-2009, 05:26 PM
I like the way Oleg mixes his broken english, Russian syntax, and American coloquilisms. Almost contradictory.

Pinko Commie Bastard.

Hey, since we're name calling...

loborugger
06-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Feral rats.

Arent all rats feral? Does anyone actually have a pet rat?

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
06-04-2009, 05:35 PM
"sky" = Oleg is Jewish like me ^5

broncosteven
06-04-2009, 07:28 PM
What the heck is a "pube"?

Little hairs you find on your Turnip while you are working in a Gulag, they are there because in the Gulag one has to keep their Beets and Turnips in their underpants and or up ones ass so other gulager's wont find them.

Gort
06-04-2009, 07:29 PM
this is a brilliant parody of the last few days on the mane. and the planning involved.... just brilliant. registering an account 2 years in advance and just waiting for the right moment to use it for this... is ****ing brilliant. this is hall of fame thread material, though out of context it might not make much sense. but i've been laughing my ass off all day at this.

rep incoming.

broncosteven
06-04-2009, 07:30 PM

I am friends (as much as an American from America can be with a guy born and raised in Russia as a Commie) with a guy who's name ends in SKIY.

I think his parents were covering both bases.

OABB
06-04-2009, 11:51 PM

are you Jewish, I wasn't sure?

Malcontent
06-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey Oleg...can I borrow 20 bucks man? I got things pretty tough right now.