PDA

View Full Version : No More Respect For Avs

cdabroncofan
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM
I can't believe it took the avalanche this long to fire T.Granato after all over the news it was reported that they wanted P.Roy to be the next coach/GM. Why did they let this guy hang like that? To me thats just NO respect.

Bronx33
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Tony is a big boy he can take it and iam sure with all his experience in the NHL he knew what was going on.

Smiling Assassin27
06-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Being a top-level organization begins at the GM level. It won't matter who's coach unless you have a GM that is able to assemble scouts, capologists, and negotiate deals with long term commitment to the team firmly in mind.

bronco militia
06-03-2009, 01:22 PM
I can't believe it took the avalanche this long to fire T.Granato after all over the news it was reported that they wanted P.Roy to be the next coach/GM. Why did they let this guy hang like that? To me thats just NO respect.

what kind of a-hole sticks around after getting fired errr demoted, only to get rehired and fired again?

I'm pretty sure Cammi errr Tony knew the score

cdabroncofan
06-03-2009, 01:27 PM
l realize he's a big man but fire the guy before you go out in public and say we offered the Coaching job to another individual. I guess you wouldn't be pissed if word got around that your employer was trying to replace you.

Bronx33
06-03-2009, 01:29 PM
l realize he's a big man but fire the guy before you go out in public and say we offered the Coaching job to another individual. I guess you wouldn't be pissed if word got around that your employer was trying to replace you.

You again are assuming T.G was being held in a dark closet ( he wasn't) this was more telegraphed than cutlers next pass to his only receiver.

cdabroncofan
06-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Why were they waiting to fire him then?

Bronx33
06-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Why were they waiting to fire him then?

Whos to say he wasn't already informed? ( you're assuming)