PDA

View Full Version : Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad strikes in Little Rock

Spider
06-02-2009, 08:50 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/us/02recruit.html?_r=2&hpLITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A 23-year-old man upset about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan opened fire from his truck at two soldiers standing outside a military recruiting station here on Monday morning, killing one private and wounding another, the police said.
here is a picture of the scumbag ......
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/06/01/us/02recruiters_190a.JPG

maher_tyler
06-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Mad at the wars in Iraq and Afgan...so kills the guys defending his freedom?!?! Give this waist of skin the death penalty ASAP by a firing party!!

OABB
06-02-2009, 08:56 PM
there goes another black guy killing a white guy....Broncofan7 was soooo right.

in all seriousness, kill the ****er.

Spider
06-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Mad at the wars in Iraq and Afgan...so kills the guys defending his freedom?!?! Give this waist of skin the death penalty ASAP by a firing party!!

waste of skin is right .........I say lock his ass up at Levenworth , those boys will have a field day with his punk ass

Spider
06-02-2009, 08:58 PM
there goes another black guy killing a white guy....Broncofan7 was soooo right. LOL

in all seriousness, kill the ****er.
I think because he killed military personal while on duty , his ass should belong to the military and treated as an enemy combatant

Spider
06-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I dont see any reason why this punk should be given the benefit of a civilian trial , he needs to be charged as a enemy combatant , treated the same as the guys at Gitmo , but dont send him to gitmo , lock his ass up at a fed pen here in the states .......

PaintballCLE
06-02-2009, 09:35 PM
I dont see any reason why this punk should be given the benefit of a civilian trial , he needs to be charged as a enemy combatant , treated the same as the guys at Gitmo , but dont send him to gitmo , lock his ass up at a fed pen here in the states .......

fed pen?

thats luxurious

throw his ass in a state pen and see how his ass feels in the morning

Pseudofool
06-02-2009, 09:45 PM
being crazy must suck

extralife
06-02-2009, 09:47 PM
killing active duty US military personnel is probably considered treason as well. pretty good bet this guy gets the death penalty

(I don't believe in the death penalty, but such is life)

Los Broncos
06-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Crazy asshole, rot in a dark hole forever.

maher_tyler
06-02-2009, 10:31 PM
waste of skin is right .........I say lock his ass up at Levenworth , those boys will have a field day with his punk ass

When people do this crap, they should be given the death penalty they way they killed whoever they killed!! I don't get why people get so upset at people defending them and taking that hate as far as actually killing..its unexplicable!!

GreatBronco16
06-02-2009, 11:06 PM
So even though he is black and killed a white boy, can this be considered a hate crime? Or does that only work the other way around?

BroncoDoug
06-03-2009, 01:17 AM
As a member of the US military, I find that appalling! I say let him rot in a small jail cell the rest of his life with a group of American Soldiers taking turns beating him.

Atlas
06-03-2009, 01:19 AM
I'd have more respect for him if he went to Iraq or Afghanistan and took up the fight there.

UberBroncoMan
06-03-2009, 01:31 AM
It would add to the insult to see tax dollars feed this ****er for the rest of his life. He wanted to kill an innocent man so his ass needs to be executed... and while we're at it lets toss pig fat on him before he dies.

Killericon
06-03-2009, 01:39 AM
So even though he is black and killed a white boy, can this be considered a hate crime? Or does that only work the other way around?

There has to be evidence it was a hate crime. I think this ****er would've shot no matter what colour of skin the soldiers were. Ugh. Death is too good for this guy.

extralife
06-03-2009, 02:11 AM
It would add to the insult to see tax dollars feed this ****er for the rest of his life. He wanted to kill an innocent man so his ass needs to be executed... and while we're at it lets toss pig fat on him before he dies.

the death penalty generally costs more than a lifetime of incarceration

broncocalijohn
06-03-2009, 03:34 AM

i think u have a valid argument for the military getting their hands on him. From the statements, this was terrorism against our country. Who cares if he is a citizen? He acted out just as any jihadist would have if they were in the country. I dont care if he acted alone. The shoe bomber did and he is locked up as a terrorist. Let the military take care of him. Or have Saudi Arabia behead him and then crucify him in the town center. After a fair trial of course.

Meck77
06-03-2009, 03:38 AM
May the soldier rest in peace.

Spider just curious. In your eyes is this a nut acting alone or do you blame this on the muslim religion? See abortion doctor murder thread.

mizzoutigers
06-03-2009, 07:26 AM
be careful what you say in this thread, b/c there are many liberals lurking that will try to twist anything you say into a racist comment, and try to defend this guy.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-03-2009, 07:33 AM
be careful what you say in this thread, b/c there are many liberals lurking that will try to twist anything you say into a racist comment, and try to defend this guy.

Right, because liberals all want killers to walk free and will defend anyone who kills someone else.

Give it a rest, you right-wing talking point monkey.

dbfan21
06-03-2009, 07:42 AM
I would tatoo the American flag on his back, some ethnic Middle Eastern slurs on his chest, then drop him off somewhere in the Iraqi desert and let him find his way back to civilization. I am sure they won't be too happy to see him when/if he shows up.

PaintballCLE
06-03-2009, 08:08 AM
even better.......make him attend all the raider games this year.........he will blow his own brains out.

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:27 AM
May the soldier rest in peace.

Spider just curious. In your eyes is this a nut acting alone or do you blame this on the muslim religion? See abortion doctor murder thread.

If did blame all muslims , that would make me no better then a christian , that doc thread is what it is.......... pointing out that even Christians can be terrorist , not just muslims

gyldenlove
06-03-2009, 08:29 AM
He can claim insanity, with a name like that he is bound to have some sort of mental issues they can use.

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:30 AM

or some idiot like you will come along and say something just as stupid .it is a risk people run when they make threads , people like you are free to share their opinion no matter how ****ing retarded it is

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 08:35 AM
And another...

Apparently the FBI was tracking this guy since he got back from Yemen. I'll admit it wouldn't have helped here but at what point do we begin profiling under the term "pattern analysis"?

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:37 AM
And another...

Apparently the FBI was tracking this guy since he got back from Yemen. I'll admit it wouldn't have helped here but at what point do we begin profiling under the term "pattern analysis"?

or just call my wife a sow in heat again .............

Hotrod
06-03-2009, 08:46 AM
This mother ****er is right up top of my list of biggest POS's in history. Still trailing Jane ****ing Fonda.

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:58 AM
i think u have a valid argument for the military getting their hands on him. From the statements, this was terrorism against our country. Who cares if he is a citizen? He acted out just as any jihadist would have if they were in the country. I dont care if he acted alone. The shoe bomber did and he is locked up as a terrorist. Let the military take care of him. Or have Saudi Arabia behead him and then crucify him in the town center. After a fair trial of course.

As far as I am concerned he gave up all rights to being a citizen , the only difference with this ass wipe and and some ass wipe in the M.e. is location .... He is no different then any other terrorist ...John Walker Lindh Part 2

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 09:30 AM
or just call my wife a sow in heat again .............

Hilarious! You liked that, I take it.

Spider
06-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Hilarious! You liked that, I take it.
So much I would love to hear it in person ...........

~Crash~
06-03-2009, 09:43 AM
LOL

I think because he killed military personal while on duty , his ass should belong to the military and treated as an enemy combatant

one problem that would mean he is treated to damn good he will hve it wat worse in a real prison

Spider
06-03-2009, 09:52 AM
one problem that would mean he is treated to damn good he will hve it wat worse in a real prison

No the point would be in civilian court he has all kinds of rights , speedy trial etc , with a military tribunal , he loses alot of those rights , and can be treated as a enemy combatant , locked up with no representation ........

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 11:37 AM
So much I would love to hear it in person ...........

haha... it'd be an honor to have you trespass at my house if you want to come visit.

I definitely wouldn't need 5 more rounds to finish the job.

Spider
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
haha... it'd be an honor to have you trespass at my house if you want to come visit.

thought so ......... well some day we will meet

Rohirrim
06-03-2009, 01:33 PM

http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/internet_tough_guy_magazine.jpg

Bronx33
06-03-2009, 01:42 PM
POS radical muslims giving another black eye to peace loving (normal) muslims.

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 01:45 PM

I haven't heard so many threats and fight challenges on this board as I have in the last month or so

we need to set up a tournament

Spider
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I haven't heard so many threats and fight challenges on this board as I have in the last month or so

we need to set up a tournament

There wouldnt have been , but he called my wife a sow in heat ...... Problem Cah has is I am certifiable ,I will show up .........

Bronx33
06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
I'd have more respect for him if he went to Iraq or Afghanistan and took up the fight there.

But like any other POS radical he takes easy pop shots to get some attention i say shoot the f***** in the backyard fast/now and send a message to the other donkey f*****s but iam sure we will have to go through the ( process ) and see his stupid face smirking every freaking day for the next two years and decide to gas him anyways.

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 02:20 PM
There wouldnt have been , but he called my wife a sow in heat ...... Problem Cah has is I am certifiable ,I will show up .........

I'm currently in Iraq. Come visit me.

And I didn't call her a sow in heat... I merely implied there were some similarities.

Spider
06-03-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm currently in Iraq. Come visit me.

And I didn't call her a sow in heat... I merely implied there were some similarities.

you wont be there forever ...........I am a patient man ......

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 03:45 PM
you wont be there forever ...........I am a patient man ......

Just out of curiousity... would you really attempt to enter my house if you knew I had a 12 gauge on the other side? Would you really let some internet banter bring you to such a scenario that you'd leave your children as orphans to trespass on someone's land and attempt to call a perceived bluff? I can't imagine you're that ignorant... I give you more credit than that.

Majik
06-03-2009, 05:25 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/us/02recruit.html?_r=2&hpLITTLE ROCK, Ark. A 23-year-old man upset about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan opened fire from his truck at two soldiers standing outside a military recruiting station here on Monday morning, killing one private and wounding another, the police said.
here is a picture of the scumbag ......
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/06/01/us/02recruiters_190a.JPG

Freedom of Expressing One's Self, release him on bail.

BroncsRule
06-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Just out of curiousity... would you really attempt to enter my house if you knew I had a 12 gauge on the other side? Would you really let some internet banter bring you to such a scenario that you'd leave your children as orphans to trespass on someone's land and attempt to call a perceived bluff? I can't imagine you're that ignorant... I give you more credit than that.

So.. You freely admit you're too much of a coward to meet Spide unarmed - on neutral ground - to repeat your tripe to his face?

Spider
06-03-2009, 06:04 PM

If thats the only way to meet you ...... Then so be it ........ And I didnt see at as banter , what you say about me is one thing , Dragging my wife into it was another matter , I am not scared of dying , if I meet my end by a shot gun , then I dont have to worry of dying of cancer or something else ........ Cah , I seriously doubt yo uhave ever met someone like me , I got a redneck side you wouldnt believe when my cage gets rattled , a few here have challenged me , and when I showed up , they wasnt around ......... you nor your gun scare me , just another scrap

GreatBronco16
06-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh Jesus Christ, it's just a message board. Get over it already.

Spider
06-03-2009, 07:34 PM

who ****ing asked you Dr Phil ?

WABronco
06-03-2009, 07:44 PM

http://stuff.orly.ch/img/blog/dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

Someone should take a stand and report these guys. Internet bullying is no joke!

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
If thats the only way to meet you ...... Then so be it ........ And I didnt see at as banter , what you say about me is one thing , Dragging my wife into it was another matter , I am not scared of dying , if I meet my end by a shot gun , then I dont have to worry of dying of cancer or something else ........ Cah , I seriously doubt yo uhave ever met someone like me , I got a redneck side you wouldnt believe when my cage gets rattled , a few here have challenged me , and when I showed up , they wasnt around ......... you nor your gun scare me , just another scrap

You need a life, big guy.

That One Guy
06-03-2009, 07:52 PM
So.. You freely admit you're too much of a coward to meet Spide unarmed - on neutral ground - to repeat your tripe to his face?

I know I'm better than Spider. I don't have to have a fight with him to prove it. If someone really did want to threaten me though... I'm going to win and eliminate the threat. I can't imagine he'd truly disregard the threat though. Some people just want to talk big.

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:22 PM
I know I'm better than Spider. I don't have to have a fight with him to prove it. If someone really did want to threaten me though... I'm going to win and eliminate the threat. I can't imagine he'd truly disregard the threat though. Some people just want to talk big.

wanna put that to a test ? when you coming home from Iraq ?

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:24 PM
http://stuff.orly.ch/img/blog/dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

Someone should take a stand and report these guys. Internet bullying is no joke!

it will be ok ......... http://tmerril.blogs.com/timothy_merrill/images/viral_upright_blue.jpg