PDA

View Full Version : Those Uppity Blacks!

Pages : 1 [2]

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:01 PM
dont let him fool ya............ while the prostitutes are searching for his "burried treasure" all he has is time to read chess books.

but are those books in russian, or is he being academically lazy and getting the english version...

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Its all greek to me.

:Broncos:

yeah, i've been at this a while, even i thought it was a pretty incoherent thought. My brain hurts, I want to just go raider fan right now and just call everyone idiot and flip the bird. Intellectual discussion takes too long and we all seem to reach the same point anyway, ya know?

Archer81
06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
yeah, i've been at this a while, even i thought it was a pretty incoherent thought. My brain hurts, I want to just go raider fan right now and just call everyone idiot and flip the bird. Intellectual discussion takes too long and we all seem to reach the same point anyway, ya know?

Hey now. Nothing is worth acting like a raider fan.

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:10 PM
And I asked about the decisive/elimination game to which you came up with nothing...except something that wasnt really relevant.

LOL in the original Disappearing NBA thread... the discussion was all about Lebron making game winning shots... not series winning shots... you freaking waffler :D everyone posted game winning shots by Kobe then you said he never hit a Game winning shot in the playoffs without Shaq... well the smoking gun in Game 4 surfaced... and I just posted it in HD. ;D

HILife
06-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Since you are stuck between these two variables, it's no wonder you cannot figure anything out since I am neither.

Yea, whatever you want to believe. We all know the truth.

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:12 PM

Sheeeit... you got to have intellect and smarts to be a Raider Fan! Go donkey that's more your speed :wiggle:

OABB
06-02-2009, 05:15 PM
LOL in the original Disappearing NBA thread... the discussion was all about Lebron making game winning shots... not series winning shots... you freaking waffler :D everyone posted game winning shots by Kobe then you said he never hit a Game winning shot in the playoffs without Shaq... well the smoking gun in Game 4 surfaced... and I just posted it in HD. ;D

Lex is going to go get this thread locked now....

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Lex is going to go get this thread locked now....

LOL Ironic the NBA thread got locked... because Lex got beat down worse than an American kid spray painting a wall in the Phillipines and this one has far more abrasive rhetoric.

Mr.Meanie
06-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Lex is the Kobe hater that even other Kobe haters hate

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Lex is the Kobe hater that even other Kobe haters hate

I think he hates Kobe because he's an Uppity Black. ROFL!

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Sheeeit... you got to have intellect and smarts to be a Raider Fan! Go donkey that's more your speed :wiggle:

You can't fool me, i live 20 min from oakland....

broncofan7
06-02-2009, 05:28 PM
I think he hates Kobe because he's an Uppity Black. ROFL!

No--people hate Kobe b/c he's an anal rapist.:~ohyah!:

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:29 PM
You can't fool me, i live 20 min from oakland....

Wow... your sooooo........ ummmmm..... Prejudiced....? or is it uppity??

Archer81
06-02-2009, 05:30 PM

Yes. Its hard work looking like this everyday...

http://www.thebrushback.com/raidersfan_full.htm

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow... your sooooo........ ummmmm..... Prejudiced....? or is it uppity??

Im prejudiced against uppity raider fans.:thanku:

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:36 PM
No--people hate Kobe b/c he's an anal rapist.:~ohyah!:

White Girl gets caught with a Black Mans **** in her mouth as the cops enter the room... White girl screams rape... White man in Texas makes a joke on the internet and thinks its funny...

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes. Its hard work looking like this everyday...

http://www.thebrushback.com/raidersfan_full.htm

Ummm, wow...I live around raider fan all day, and yet they still amaze me with things like this. Kinda like the guy that got electrocuted and his last words were go raiders....

Amazingly enough though, niner fan is pretty freakin annoying too...

Spider
06-02-2009, 05:38 PM
;D here is a game I played recently French defense ......

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:38 PM
White Girl gets caught with a Black Mans **** in her mouth as the cops enter the room... White girl screams rape... White man in Texas makes a joke on the internet and thinks its funny...

Was it in her mouth? I get behind on these things.

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM

According to the transcript... She actually had consentual sex with Kobe until he bent her over... the whole case was garbage. Now Shannon Brown from the Lakers has a similar situation going on with some idiot chick in Denver... Right now!

Maximus
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM

LOL I'm a bit slow

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
LOL I'm a bit slow

I'll wait, as long as I get the laugh...:~ohyah!:

vancejohnson82
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
wow.....i left this thread for a few hours, came back and we are talking about Kobe Bryant?

Once I saw Lex had a post in here I figured that we would be headed into unchartered loony lake waters

so, what does everyone think about Lauryn Hill?

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 05:48 PM
wow.....i left this thread for a few hours, came back and we are talking about Kobe Bryant?

Once I saw Lex had a post in here I figured that we would be headed into unchartered loony lake waters

Does she still have a career. i mean one that isn't asking people if they want fries with that?

Maximus
06-02-2009, 06:06 PM

Lex is probably never going to live down the "Infamous Kobe Bryant Beatdown" Forever linked like Ali vs Frazier

;D Lauryn Hill is she still nuts... She was mediocre anyway! I miss Sade though!

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Lex is probably never going to live down the "Infamous Kobe Bryant Beatdown" Forever linked like Ali vs Frazier

;D Lauryn Hill is she still nuts... She was mediocre anyway! I miss Sade though!

Sade.....I haven't seen her in about a decade, is she still hot?

Maximus
06-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Does she still have a career. i mean one that isn't asking people if they want fries with that?

Or is this what he was referring to???

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfuIMfHGJWs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfuIMfHGJWs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maximus
06-02-2009, 06:14 PM

She's still hella hot!

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 06:20 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfuIMfHGJWs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfuIMfHGJWs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah, I heard she had said something racist, but i don't care I never liked her anyway, and she's irrelevant as a public figure. I think it was like in 1995 anyway.

SJ Bronco
06-02-2009, 06:23 PM

Ok, so i watched the video. Where does the controversy come from with her, cause that rumor all but scooped the final scoop of dirt on her career as far as i heard.

Maximus
06-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Ok, so i watched the video. Where does the controversy come from with her, cause that rumor all but scooped the final scoop of dirt on her career as far as i heard.

I think she was on Howard Stern and the rumor got started. then someone put out a video about her being racist. This was the counter. This is what happens when people scream racism without putting any thought into what is really happening.

It seems like the word Racist or racism is being substituted for prejudice and bigotry. Not saying that Hill was either. However the original gist of this thread followed that line of thought. The real definition of racism for anyone who ventures into this thread is as follows:

Racism - a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

I won't go further because I don't feel that certain people have the courage to have an open conversation about the truth.

vancejohnson82
06-02-2009, 06:44 PM

she said something along the lines of "I would rather not make music and have my children starve than have white people like it.."

I'm sure her agent was pleased to here that as he flushed a boat payment down his toilet

Maximus
06-02-2009, 06:49 PM
she said something along the lines of "I would rather not make music and have my children starve than have white people like it.."

I'm sure her agent was pleased to here that as he flushed a boat payment down his toilet

The truth is she never said anything... I watched the video again and here is the snopes report.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/lauryn.asp

cutthemdown
06-02-2009, 06:57 PM
I thought there was only racism here in America. You mean to tell me it happens in grand old Europe as well?

In many countries they have very little diversity in there demographics. For that reason racism may be worst because the people have not had to live together with other races. It's that fact that makes all of us whites, blacks, latinos, asians, etc etc realize that if we can't get along and show each other a certain amount of respect this whole thing is going to fall apart.

Throwing bananas onto the field. My question is did they eat the bananas first, or throw whole bananas?

cutthemdown
06-02-2009, 07:01 PM

I think she has an album out pretty recently.

Also pretty sure I saw something saying she was playing a concert here in socalif but I can't remember for sure.

I saw her way back is the day. She is sort of a boring performer but a really nice voice.

PaintballCLE
06-02-2009, 07:02 PM
but are those books in russian, or is he being academically lazy and getting the english version...

well when the prostitute said she offered Russian............he thought she was gonna translate for him LOL

footstepsfrom#27
06-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I heard she had said something racist, but i don't care I never liked her anyway, and she's irrelevant as a public figure. I think it was like in 1995 anyway.
Irrelevant? Oh good lord...NO...she's not irrelevant...Lauren Hill is awesome; a very respected influence on hip hop and R&B, and a rare breath of fresh air for a musician who candidly admitted her own issues in public and has dealt with them by taking herself out of the commercial rat race to keep herself real. She's a true artist.

Lauren Hill rocks.

lex
06-02-2009, 09:22 PM

OK, did Lebron check out in the last game? Unless he did, you have no point. As far as I could tell, he tried.

lex
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
LOL Ironic the NBA thread got locked... because Lex got beat down worse than an American kid spray painting a wall in the Phillipines and this one has far more abrasive rhetoric.

"Beatdown"...LOL. Not hardly. I think your ritalin is causing delusions.

OABB
06-02-2009, 09:25 PM
OK, did Lebron check out in the last game? Unless he did, you have no point. As far as I could tell, he tried.

quit while you are behind lex. you have allready been pwned worse than anyone i have ever seen....

lex
06-02-2009, 09:26 PM

Bring it on. All I have to do is keep saying the same thing. And its not really like youre equipped to deal with anything thats said.

OABB
06-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Bring it on. All I have to do is keep saying the same thing. And its not really like youre equipped to deal with anything thats said.

dude....it's over. You should patch up your anal wounds and move on.

lex
This message is hidden because orangeandblueblooded is on your ignore list.

Its probably not a coincidence the Laker fans are dumber than dirt.

SJ Bronco
Irrelevant? Oh good lord...NO...she's not irrelevant...Lauren Hill is awesome; a very respected influence on hip hop and R&B, and a rare breath of fresh air for a musician who candidly admitted her own issues in public and has dealt with them by taking herself out of the commercial rat race to keep herself real. She's a true artist.

Lauren Hill rocks.

irrelevant as a public figure. semantics i realize, but it more outlines my intent. i meant she isn't big news anymore, so she's not a lightening rod for public opinion.

OABB
06-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Its probably not a coincidence the Laker fans are dumber than dirt.

I think the term pwned should be changed to lexed...all in favor?

footstepsfrom#27
06-02-2009, 10:17 PM
irrelevant as a public figure. semantics i realize, but it more outlines my intent. i meant she isn't big news anymore, so she's not a lightening rod for public opinion.
If you understand what Lauren Hill's about...she doesn't WANT to be a public figure. That's what changed her and nearly caused her to give up her career, and one reason she's more respected now than she was before. She remains a defining personality in the music world, and an inspiration to a lot of young artists, particuarly young black women.

penguintheory
06-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Id be willing to just wipe the slate clean and get rid of the whole ****ing continenet. Piece of **** euro trash. Then they come over here and have the god damn audacity to talk **** about our country? Get the **** out fags.

*Applause*

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 06:24 AM
I will never agree that words of racist tone are more news worthy than ACTUAL RACIST MURDER. And those who feel that words are, I consider them to be moronic.

Then you should consider yourself as being THE moron.
If you recall, you were the one who screamed from the mountaintop about the words "wise latina" as if the world was coming to an end, and stated that they were of a racist nature.
You should have kept us up to date on the racially motivated killings instead of making those words more newsworthy.

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 06:47 AM
If you understand what Lauren Hill's about...she doesn't WANT to be a public figure. That's what changed her and nearly caused her to give up her career, and one reason she's more respected now than she was before. She remains a defining personality in the music world, and an inspiration to a lot of young artists, particuarly young black women.

We are going to get into an argument of semantics here but in a lot of Lauryn Hill interviews she has made it very clear that she makes music for black women who understand her

In my opinion she is a bootleg Tracy Chapman...she has a beautfiul voice but broke up the Fugees over money and now believes she is on some spiritual path on a higher level than anyone else can understand...which is fine, but she obviously doesnt make music intended for me to listen to because I am a white male and would have no idea how to comprehend her lyrics

TDmvp
06-03-2009, 07:04 AM
http://www.wurzeltod.ch/blog/kkk.jpg

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Then you should consider yourself as being THE moron.
If you recall, you were the one who screamed from the mountaintop about the words "wise latina" as if the world was coming to an end, and stated that they were of a racist nature.
You should have kept us up to date on the racially motivated killings instead of making those words more newsworthy.

HA ! You got me!--my gosh you are a dolt........

You are so inbred that are not even able to understand the focus of this discussion VS a thread dealing with racist statemnt made by a SC nominee.

This thread : no where did I state that words are to be ignored--just that racist words should not take precedance OVER RACIST MURDERS.

In the other thread:--the focus is SOLEY ON WORDS --it is not being compared to racist actions....

So why in the HELL would you, in your simeplton mind, try to make a comparison?

You are such an inbred, misled moron it is really sad

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 07:27 AM
HA ! You got me!--my gosh you are a dolt........

You are so inbred that are not even able to understand the focus of this discussion VS a thread dealing with racist statemnt made by a SC nominee.

This thread : no where did I state that words are to be ignored--just that racist words should not take precedance OVER RACIST MURDERS.

In the other thread:--the focus is SOLEY ON WORDS --it is not being compared to racist actions....

So why in the HELL would you, in your simeplton mind, try to make a comparison?

You are such an inbred, misled moron it is really sad

Do you feel better now, you racist ****!

Aren't you late for your Klan meeting!

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:30 AM

1+1= 666 to you I guess........

You are so full of SELF HATE--I feel bad for your children, nieces and nephews..........

Since I apparently am chairman of the 'white privilege club' in your jaded view, I am revoking your membership immediately. Turn in your 'white card' now.

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 07:32 AM

You are so full of SELF HATE--I feel bad for your children, nieces and nephews..........

Where do you get the "Self Hate".

...in addition, you don't need to feel bad for my children. They aren't related to you! If they were, I'd put them out of their misery, which should be done to you!

Spider
06-03-2009, 07:33 AM

Since I apparently am chairman of the 'white privilege club' I am revoking your membership immediately.
why drag his family into this ? what in the **** is wrong with you ?

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:34 AM
why drag his family into this ? what in the **** is wrong with you ?

Go join Ice -truckers and drive off of an Alaskan cliff you worthless slug.

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 07:36 AM

Since I apparently am chairman of the 'white privilege club' in your jaded view, I am revoking your membership immediately. Turn in your 'white card' now.

You sure are using that edit option today. Are you upset? Didn't get your dose of Midol this morning? Your boyfriend didn't kiss you goodnight, or did you catch him with another man?

Spider
06-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Go join Ice -truckers and drive off of an Alaskan cliff you worthless slug.

was the question to hard for ya ? I will ask again what in the **** is wrong with you ? Drugs ? wet brain ? or was you just born stupid ?

lex
06-03-2009, 07:40 AM

Its at this point where it becomes fair to point out the irony of claiming that BF7 isnt interested in intellectual discussion. Youre the one resorting to slander by suggesting he is in the clan. Thats akin to Godwins Law.

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Where do you get the "Self Hate".

...in addition, you don't need to feel bad for my children. They aren't related to you! If they were, I'd put them out of their misery, which should be done to you!

Because you continually refuse to impose the same standards for racism from minorities that you do when racism is perpetrated by someone of your own race.

You feel it is okay for minorities to disparage whites and when someone like me (white male) brings up examples of such racism-- instead of condemning that racism from minorities--instead you call a white person RACIST for acknowledging racist acts perpetrated against whites-----besides lunacy, self hate MUST play a role. Masochism perhpas?

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 07:41 AM
was the question to hard for ya ? I will ask again what in the **** is wrong with you ? Drugs ? wet brain ? or was you just born stupid ?

It's the "Yo Adrian" disease. Someone has obviously already beat him senseless, and he's bargaining for more of the same.

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:42 AM
You sure are using that edit option today. Are you upset? Didn't get your dose of Midol this morning? Your boyfriend didn't kiss you goodnight, or did you catch him with another man?
Here ya go:

Since I apparently am chairman of the 'white privilege club' in your jaded view, I am revoking your membership immediately. Turn in your 'white card' now

Now TURN IT IN.

Spider
06-03-2009, 07:43 AM
It's the "Yo Adrian" disease. Someone has obviously already beat him senseless, and he's bargaining for more of the same.

LOL ........... Punch drunk

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:48 AM
LOL ........... Punch drunk

That wasn't even 'internet message board funny'

Spider
06-03-2009, 07:50 AM
That wasn't even 'internet message board funny'

If i want any lip from you will scrape it off of Ru Pauls zipper ........... we are talking about you not to you .........

TDmvp
06-03-2009, 07:52 AM
This will either get me A . banned , or B . HOPEFULLY get this turd of a thread moved to the butt .... Lets hope for B ...

http://www.lifesci.ucsb.edu/~wallenstein/photos/images/artichoke%20flower.jpg

:P

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:54 AM
If i want any lip from you will scrape it off of Ru Pauls zipper ........... we are talking about you not to you .........

2 Pitiful minds--and who would have thought that you two would have found each other on a Denver Broncos Message board! Congrats! I take it that I am not invited to your Iowa wedding?

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Because you continually refuse to impose the same standards for racism from minorities that you do when racism is perpetrated by someone of your own race.

You feel it is okay for minorities to disparage whites and when someone like me (white male) brings up examples of such racism-- instead of condemning that racism from minorities--instead you call a white person RACIST for acknowledging racist acts perpetrated against whites-----besides lunacy, self hate MUST play a role. Masochism perhpas?

Some people havent really experienced racism come their way (more specifically white males) so it may be tough to explain to them the two way street that this kind of behavior travels on...its all about personal experiences.

I used to wash dishes for the basketball camps I attended in order to pay for my stay ( I couldnt afford them regularly). This put me in bunks and in the dish washing room with guys from "the hood" who considered me an outsider and they treated me as such...everything from simple namecalling to straight up bullying (I was a short little white kid abotu 100 pounds dripping wet)....RIgh off the bat I was rarely given the chance to make friends or hang out with anyone from my bunks or that I worked with...and when I tried to make conversation about rap music or basketball or anythig in general I was usually made fun of in some racial way....

now was it racism? maybe, probably....did I hold a grudge or complain about it? no, not really...

it just is what it is at times and we have to learn how to deal with it.....it just amazes me that if you claim that white people are SOMETIMES discriminated against that you are "in the clan"

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 07:55 AM
This will either get me A . banned , or B . HOPEFULLY get this turd of a thread moved to the butt .... Lets hope for B ...

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/351/bjxray.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

banned

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 07:57 AM

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/351/bjxray.jpg

That looks just like the "Itallion Stallion's neck". See photo in his profile. Just wonder why he isn't wearing his cone shaped hood.

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 07:57 AM

http://www.lifesci.ucsb.edu/~wallenstein/photos/images/artichoke%20flower.jpg

:P

Where in the hell would you get a picture like that and how does that thought to get a picture like that even cross your mind?

nice edit.......

TDmvp
06-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Where in the hell would you get a picture like that and how does that thought to get a picture like that even cross your mind?

IF you type "this thread sucks" into google you get a list of pics just for situations when threads suck ...

easy really ...

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:01 AM
2 Pitiful minds--and who would have thought that you two would have found each other on a Denver Broncos Message board! Congrats! I take it that I am not invited to your Iowa wedding?

well we could have a Mexican theme and use your punk ass as a pinata ..........

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
it just is what it is at times and we have to learn how to deal with it.....it just amazes me that if you claim that white people are SOMETIMES discriminated against that you are "in the clan"

It's when someone constantly whines about whites being the recipients of racial discrimination. Especially when that charge is based on simple words such as "wise latina". He's the Rush Limbaugh of the OM. He, just like Rush, feels that anyone who doesn't agree with him, must be an idiot.

BTW: I'd also love to kick Rush in the mouth!

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
That looks just like the "Itallion Stallion's neck". See photo in his profile. Just wonder why he isn't wearing his cone shaped hood.

Funny, I thought that was Spider and you exchanging your 'customary--self hating greeting'.............

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 08:04 AM
It's when someone constantly whines about whites being the recipients of racial discrimination. Especially when that charge is based on simple words such as "wise latina". He's the Rush Limbaugh of the OM. He, just like Rush, feels that anyone who doesn't agree with him, must be an idiot.

Ok...I guess I don't have enough background on Bronco7's posts....

TDmvp
06-03-2009, 08:07 AM

I can't stand rush . Every time I see or hear him he reminds me of "the Judge"
in Pink Floyd The Wall ...

http://www.thewallanalysis.com/Pictures/MovieShots/FullSizeShots/Trial29.JPG

http://msa4.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ph2009012701302.jpg

lex
06-03-2009, 08:08 AM

Ill speak up for him--again. If you just throw a bunch of programmed PC rhetoric at him, why would you expect him to respond any other way? Every one is familiar with this base level PC thinking so to throw that in his face is not really anything that is going to have traction. And so they become nothing posts. Acknowledging that whites are sometimes discriminated against doesnt suggest that blacks werent the bigger victims. Its also naive to not acknowledge that whites are sometimes discriminated against.

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Some people havent really experienced racism come their way (more specifically white males) so it may be tough to explain to them the two way street that this kind of behavior travels on...its all about personal experiences.

I used to wash dishes for the basketball camps I attended in order to pay for my stay ( I couldnt afford them regularly). This put me in bunks and in the dish washing room with guys from "the hood" who considered me an outsider and they treated me as such...everything from simple namecalling to straight up bullying (I was a short little white kid abotu 100 pounds dripping wet)....RIgh off the bat I was rarely given the chance to make friends or hang out with anyone from my bunks or that I worked with...and when I tried to make conversation about rap music or basketball or anythig in general I was usually made fun of in some racial way....

now was it racism? maybe, probably....did I hold a grudge or complain about it? no, not really...

.....my exposure to racism goes back to a time when that little punk wasn't even a gleam in his father's eye. I lived through the integration of the public school system in Georgia, and in doing so, saw raw, unadulterated, violent racism. For this little punk to preach his view of racism is laughable, at best.

**** him, and his, "we whities are being discriminated against BS". **** Him. He's a PUNK, who has never seen, nor lived discrimination.

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:17 AM
Ill speak up for him--again. If you just throw a bunch of programmed PC rhetoric at him, why would you expect him to respond any other way? Every one is familiar with this base level PC thinking so to throw that in his face is not really anything that is going to have traction. And so they become nothing posts. Acknowledging that whites are sometimes discriminated against doesnt suggest that blacks werent the bigger victims. Its also naive to not acknowledge that whites are sometimes discriminated against.
and you wonder why I pick on you ........Discrimination... I doubt you ever faced it , both you and Broncofan7 talk out of your asses , discrimination from people is one thing discrimination at a job is something else , and there is all kinds of discrimination , age , sex , Color , religion , sexuality , Physical , etc ....... And dont tell me it doesnt happen , i watched a Hispanic get hired to drive a truck over a black guy....after the black guy left the owner said black people have bad scent to them , you can never get the ****er smell out of a truck ..........when was the last time you personally heard that said about a white people ?

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:26 AM
when i was moving a rig ,( name with held )a bunch of was standing there waiting on the worms to break down the suitcases and subs , I watched a guy come onto the pad get his check and leave , no big deal right , one of the worms told me that guy got **** canned cause he was a fagot , he told me ,we was worried he would try something sexual and we would have to kill him ........

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 08:33 AM
http://msa4.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ph2009012701302.jpg

Seeing that pic makes me want to go out and punch someone who has a "W" sticker on his car.

uk bronco
06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
rascism is a problem in SOME parts of europe. I think its a bit harsh to generalise a whole continent based on the actions of a few morons. Some parts of europe are particularly bad especially spain and eastern europe but i would say the UK is relatively free of rascism yes there are parts where racial tensions exist but on the whole our society is very well integrated now

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
.....my exposure to racism goes back to a time when that little punk wasn't even a gleam in his father's eye. I lived through the integration of the public school system in Georgia, and in doing so, saw raw, unadulterated, violent racism. For this little punk to preach his view of racism is laughable, at best.

**** him, and his, "we whities are being discriminated against BS". **** Him. He's a PUNK, who has never seen, nor lived discrimination.

yea....ok...

this is basically a moot argument because people like you believe your life is the only one that has had "real" experience...

People like you are the problem...

And where the hell do you get off calling someone a "punk"....just another internet tough guy with issues in self confidence and little knowledge or education outside of their own personal bubble.

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:38 AM
yea....ok...

this is basically a moot argument because people like you believe your life is the only one that has had "real" experience...

And where the hell do you get off calling someone a "punk"....just another internet tough guy with issues in self confidence and little knowledge or education outside of their own personal bubble.

so then what experiences did you witness ?

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 08:43 AM
so then what experiences did you witness ?

I only take into account my own experiences in dealing with people from other races...and to be honest most of them have been very positive. However, I got the **** beat out of me playing ball in Coney Island after a game where i was repeatedly chided for being white.
I was also robbed on the Metro in DC after listening to a guy talk about how white people have held him down and its time for a "revolution"....oh, did I mention that he gave this little speech with a knife.

But those don't matter because its not "old school" racism that TGNUT talks about...so it doesnt count....neither does my opinion or anything else I want to bring up apparently...because I'm a punk

Spider
06-03-2009, 08:50 AM
I only take into account my own experiences in dealing with people from other races...and to be honest most of them have been very positive. However, I got the **** beat out of me playing ball in Coney Island after a game where i was repeatedly chided for being white.
I was also robbed on the Metro in DC after listening to a guy talk about how white people have held him down and its time for a "revolution"....oh, did I mention that he gave this little speech with a knife.

But those don't matter because its not "old school" racism that TGNUT talks about...so it doesnt count....neither does my opinion or anything else I want to bring up apparently...because I'm a punk

I still carry a 7 inch scare on my left arm ,because of a white kid and a switch blade , got held down by a group of blacks and had my hands smashed with a hammer , I wont even bring up the wild nights in Edinburg Texas , but racism from people is one thing , but when it comes to employment , justice system etc ,School system it is another ball game ........

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 08:51 AM
yea....ok...

Hey, jerk-off. Bfan7 has, on more than one occasion called me an idiot, a pussy, a moron,.......So get off your high horse.

He IS a PUNK!

His SOP was the same during the pre-election era and hasn't changed. Anyone who disagrees with his point of view, is, according to him, an idiot.

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 08:55 AM

:spit:

You weren't beat up and robbed because you were white, it was because you were "wimp".

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 08:57 AM
I still carry a 7 inch scare on my left arm ,because of a white kid and a switch blade , got held down by a group of blacks and had my hands smashed with a hammer , I wont even bring up the wild nights in Edinburg Texas , but racism from people is one thing , but when it comes to employment , justice system etc ,School system it is another ball game ........

this is extremely true...but our government and our current system has been misguided in trying to put things into place to "level" the playing field.

For example, I have a friend (a Latino) and we went to the same college. He (by his own admission) was in over his head as far as the academics and the competition was concerned at my college. He was on a full scholarship (given in part because of race) and felt the pressure to stay in school even though he wasnt succeeding. He HATED the fact that he was at the school and felt that he was fulfilling some sort of quota and that he shouldnt have been accepted or put in that situation....he did graduate and he has a nice job now but we both have had the discussion on whether teh school is right in putting people int hat position.

ON the one hand, it is a great thing, because it puts educations out there that were not in the past. On the other, if we start sloping requirements for jobs or schools according to race we put the onus on the student to live up to expecations that may be too high...

Not sure if I explained that right but its just one PERSONAL experience I've had where bending the requirements actually hurt the applicant/student

Spider
06-03-2009, 09:02 AM
this is extremely true...but our government and our current system has been misguided in trying to put things into place to "level" the playing field.

For example, I have a friend (a Latino) and we went to the same college. He (by his own admission) was in over his head as far as the academics and the competition was concerned at my college. He was on a full scholarship (given in part because of race) and felt the pressure to stay in school even though he wasnt succeeding. He HATED the fact that he was at the school and felt that he was fulfilling some sort of quota and that he shouldnt have been accepted or put in that situation....he did graduate and he has a nice job now but we both have had the discussion on whether teh school is right in putting people int hat position.

ON the one hand, it is a great thing, because it puts educations out there that were not in the past. On the other, if we start sloping requirements for jobs or schools according to race we put the onus on the student to live up to expecations that may be too high...

Not sure if I explained that right but its just one PERSONAL experience I've had where bending the requirements actually hurt the applicant/student

But thats the thing , you have to give people a chance to fail , your friend may have excelled , you just dont know and with out AA , he never would have had that chance to find out .........

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 09:04 AM
But thats the thing , you have to give people a chance to fail , your friend may have excelled , you just dont know and with out AA , he never would have had that chance to find out .........

Very true...but at the same time you are then saying that "There's no way a (fill in the blank race) student can meet these requirements"

btw, I'm all for AA and these programs, I'm more or less just playing devil's advocate

Spider
06-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Very true...but at the same time you are then saying that "There's no way a (fill in the blank race) student can meet these requirements"

btw, I'm all for AA and these programs, I'm more or less just playing devil's advocate

No I am not saying that at all .let me put it like this , i grew up white trash ,my dad came back from Nam everything was good , we had money , Dad was a teamster 916 , we grew up on a farm ,then Dad got shot in a bar room brawl ( lived) but things went down hill and fast , had to quit school in the 9 th grade to help support my Brothers ,sisters , and my mom , I worked in the fields with Illegals ........ I never got the chance your friend had , doesnt mean I couldnt have excelled , But I would have loved the chance to try , but life happens good and bad ......

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 09:15 AM
No I am not saying that at all .let me put it like this , i grew up white trash ,my dad came back from Nam everything was good , we had money , Dad was a teamster 916 , we grew up on a farm ,then Dad got shot in a bar room brawl ( lived) but things went down hill and fast , had to quit school in the 9 th grade to help support my Brothers ,sisters , and my mom , I worked in the fields with Illegals ........ I never got the chance your friend had , doesnt mean I couldnt have excelled , But I would have loved the chance to try , but life happens good and bad ......

But....according to our system you wouldnt have gotten that chance....because you wouldnt have been able to fill out the same scholarship/program offers because you are white.

Correct?

Spider
06-03-2009, 09:18 AM
But....according to our system you wouldnt have gotten that chance....because you wouldnt have been able to fill out the same scholarship/program offers because you are white.

Correct?

No I could have , I just didnt know about them .........they have all kinds of programs to help everyone from all walks of life , and the kicker is , my moms family was filthy rich , my wifes family is rich also ;D
but when she married me , we got cut out of the will ;D

BroncoInferno
06-03-2009, 09:22 AM
REP--this does not pass the 'sotomayor race swap test either'--if a group of whites had done this to a young black couple--can you even IMAGINE the uproar?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I just want want to thank you for standing up for all us white males after centuries of oppression. broncofan7...the Ku Klux Klan Man of the Year, ladies and gentelmen!

vancejohnson82
06-03-2009, 09:37 AM
I just want want to thank you for standing up for all us white males after centuries of oppression. broncofan7...the Ku Klux Klan Man of the Year, ladies and gentelmen!

seriously, I hate to back the "losing" side on this...

but if a black couple was carjacked, kidnapped, raped, set on fire and cut into pieces without a robbery could you see this going by without mainstream media attention?

BroncoInferno
06-03-2009, 10:40 AM

but if a black couple was carjacked, kidnapped, raped, set on fire and cut into pieces without a robbery could you see this going by without mainstream media attention?

Actually, I'm not sure you are right. When a pretty, middle-class white girl goes missing, you cannot get away from the media coverage for months. Yet, young black girls disappear without a trace all the time, with barely a mention even their local press. Nobody cares.

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Actually, I'm not sure you are right. When a pretty, middle-class white girl goes missing, you cannot get away from the media coverage for months. Yet, young black girls disappear without a trace all the time, with barely a mention even their local press. Nobody cares.

So what you are saying is that when an interracial crime occurs and it is Black on a white victim, the press doesn't care because it happens 'all the time'........Aghhh I See. Who is the racist now?

So instead of your post being " Yeah, I agree, not only does the press seem to look away when there is a horrendous black on white crime but when black children seem to go missing, the press seems to disappear as well, something needs to be done on both counts...." --oh wait, that would mean to you actually AGREE with Broncofan7's initial premise....that the press seems to favor certain types of 'racial stories'--but many of you continue to deny that the murder that happened in TN and the murders that are happening in Africa are even worthy of being brought up--and if some does bring them up--that person is a member of the KLAN!

You sorry hypocrite...........

Mr.Meanie
06-03-2009, 10:53 AM
So what you are saying is that when an interracial crime occurs and it is Black on a white victim, the press doesn't care because it happens 'all the time'........Aghhh I See. Who is the racist now?

So instead of your post being " Yeah, I agree, not only does the press seem to look away when there is a horrendous black on white crime but when black children seem to go missing, the press seems to disappear as well, something needs to be done on both counts...." --oh wait, that would mean to you actually AGREE with Broncofan7's initial premise....that the press seems to favor certain types of 'racial stories'--but many of you continue to deny that the murder that happened in TN and the murders that are happening in Africa are even worthy of being brought up--and if some does bring them up--that person is a member of the KLAN!

http://www.ericdsnider.com/images/ignorant.jpg

epicSocialism4tw
06-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow...I started this thread yesterday and there was only one post on the thing the last time I checked.

You all are some busy little bees.

BroncoInferno
06-03-2009, 11:45 AM

You should start up an organization for oppressed angry white males.

lex
06-03-2009, 12:21 PM

And then he can lobby for one month -- anti-white male month-- so they can do away with all the other months dedicated to whole spectrum of the white male's victims. It could be contained to one month and get it over with.

TailgateNut
06-03-2009, 12:41 PM

...and he had the audacity to call me a Hiltler youth! F-in Racist!

Bronx33
06-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Well this thread has :

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5711/legsacb.jpg

broncocalijohn
06-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Wow...I started this thread yesterday and there was only one post on the thing the last time I checked.

You all are some busy little bees.

anytime u put soccer up on the MANE forum, you will get squashed normally. This time you exposed your "sport" as a complete racist activity for fans and players alike. Congratulations!

broncocalijohn
06-03-2009, 01:13 PM
and you wonder why I pick on you ........Discrimination... I doubt you ever faced it , both you and Broncofan7 talk out of your asses , discrimination from people is one thing discrimination at a job is something else , and there is all kinds of discrimination , age , sex , Color , religion , sexuality , Physical , etc ....... And dont tell me it doesnt happen , i watched a Hispanic get hired to drive a truck over a black guy....after the black guy left the owner said black people have bad scent to them , you can never get the ****er smell out of a truck ..........when was the last time you personally heard that said about a white people ?

i think we smell the best :wave: . I bet your owner never hired a Korean. (Oh, John why would u say such a racial thing)

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM
http://www.ericdsnider.com/images/ignorant.jpg

You have brought a big bag of nothing to each of your posts...great job.

Mr.Meanie
06-03-2009, 03:09 PM
You have brought a big bag of nothing to each of your posts...great job.

What do you mean? I basically summed up 6 straight hours of your posts with one picture. That's not bad Ha!

Maximus
06-03-2009, 03:21 PM

Ummm.... Yeah! The **** happens everyday!

Maximus
06-03-2009, 03:39 PM

The problem is peoples inability to understand the difference between the terms prejudice, bigotry, racist & racism. If this conversation is to have any legitimacy the true meaning of the terms has to be applied otherwise all you have is a bullsh*t pissing contest to see who is more ****ed up!

Your attempt to link the crime committed in South Africa with your second youtube video was a weak attempt to link actions together. There is not mention of the attack on that family in Africa being race related. The person who posted the video tried to say whites are under attack... but where was the evidence???

Before you reply with your normal bullsh*t. Take some time and find out what the term Racist & Racism really mean. Try to figure out why applying the terms to minorities really doesn't fit. Your argument that white people are victims of racism is on a very slippery slope not only in America but on a global scale. Do some homework!

broncofan7
06-03-2009, 03:44 PM
The problem is peoples inability to understand the difference between the terms prejudice, bigotry, racist & racism. If this conversation is to have any legitimacy the true meaning of the terms has to be applied otherwise all you have is a bullsh*t pissing contest to see who is more ****ed up!

Your attempt to link the crime committed in South Africa with your second youtube video was a weak attempt to link actions together. There is not mention of the attack on that family in Africa being race related. The person who posted the video tried to say whites are under attack... but where was the evidence???

Before you reply with your normal bullsh*t. Take some time and find out what the term Racist & Racism really mean. Try to figure out why applying the terms to minorities really doesn't fit. Your argument that white people are victims of racism is on a very slippery slope not only in America but on a global scale. Do some homework!

Here is a 3 step plan for you:

1)Double click on that youtube video---2)look at the related videos 3) come back and apologize for making such a worthless and factually incorrect post.

Maximus
06-03-2009, 04:01 PM

1)Double click on that youtube video---2)look at the related videos 3) come back and apologize for making such a worthless and factually incorrect post.

Here's something for you... Read it, learn it and digest it!:

Racism: is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Maximus
06-03-2009, 04:13 PM
BTW Next time you post a video to try and prove a point make sure it backs you up! You're nothing more than an asshole looking for attention. You don't know what your talking about.

That ****ing video is about violent crime not crime against white people! Go find your rock and crush your brains with it... Spare the rest of the world and don't have children!

cutthemdown
06-03-2009, 04:15 PM

that not true

TailgateNut
06-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Here's something for you... Read it, learn it and digest it!:

Racism: is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

He confuses discrimination and racism. In fact, he's a little troll vying for the attention he can't get at home. Once they figured out what an ass he is, they disowned him. He was cast from the herd.

vancejohnson82
06-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Ummm.... Yeah! The **** happens everyday!

Nobody ever said it happens everyday.....the question was "Can someone bring up an instance where a white person was raped and tortured by blacks"

That was the question and I posted a response...

footstepsfrom#27
06-04-2009, 10:00 AM

Well I guess steps 2 and 3 would now be; 2) take own advice in step 1, and 3) delete step 1

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2435202&highlight=xhosa#post2435202

broncofan7
06-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Well I guess steps 2 and 3 would now be; 2) take own advice in step 1, and 3) delete step 1

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2435202&highlight=xhosa#post2435202

Here are just a few of the 'related videos'........Now continue to live in your world where only EVIL WHITE MALES are oppressors......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2E9oz4dfLs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2E9oz4dfLs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3S71PbichSw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3S71PbichSw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr.Meanie
06-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Here are just a few of the 'related videos'........Now continue to live in your world where only EVIL WHITE MALES are oppressors......

I think the problem is, there are oppressors of every single color, race, culture, and philosophy. Oppression isn't limited to one color. Think of Mugabe, Kim Jong-Il, al-Bashir, Castro, the drug and gang warlords of Russia, China, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Africa, etc, etc, etc. Think of the billion dollar industry of kidnapping and torture of wealthy white Americans and Europeans in S. America (mainly Brazil) that goes widely unreported.

Everyone knows about all these horrible people and the countless atrocities that happen all over the world. The funniest part of this whole thread is that the only thing you are outraged about is when it's Black on White oppression.

Hmm...

broncofan7
06-04-2009, 10:51 AM
I think the problem is, there are oppressors of every single color, race, culture, and philosophy. Oppression isn't limited to one color. Think of Mugabe, Kim Jong-Il, al-Bashir, Castro, the drug and gang warlords of Russia, China, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Africa, etc, etc, etc. Think of the billion dollar industry of kidnapping and torture of wealthy white Americans and Europeans in S. America (mainly Brazil) that goes widely unreported.

Everyone knows about all these horrible people and the countless atrocities that happen all over the world. The funniest part of this whole thread is that the only thing you are outraged about is when it's Black on White oppression.

Hmm...

Only? Really? here is the text from my 1st post

Throwing bananas? Racist chants? I am appalled! Sad times and no place for that for sure--but they PALE in comparison to what is happening in Africa right now--not just words--but ACTIONS--amazing how the media is IGNORING genocide against whites

Honestly---your hypocrisy is mind numbing......

Mr.Meanie
06-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Only? Really? here is the text from my 1st post

Throwing bananas? Racist chants? I am appalled! Sad times and no place for that for sure--but they PALE in comparison to what is happening in Africa right now--not just words--but ACTIONS--amazing how the media is IGNORING genocide against whites

Honestly---your hypocrisy is mind numbing......

I'm talking about your entire block of posts in this thread, genius. Also, this wasn't front page CNN news, it was ESPN. It's not the vast liberal media conspiracy you desperately want it to be... it was a sports article on something that happened in the sports world written by a sports network.

If you weren't so stupid I wouldn't have to keep lexing you.

[/thread]

broncofan7
06-04-2009, 10:58 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eM2B74BQ5bI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eM2B74BQ5bI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here is a video link from Michelle Malkin detailing what 'TheVance' posted earlier

broncofan7
06-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm talking about your entire block of posts in this thread, genius. Also, this wasn't front page CNN news, it was ESPN. It's not the vast liberal media conspiracy you desperately want it to be... it was a sports article on something that happened in the sports world written by a sports network.

If you weren't so stupid I wouldn't have to keep lexing you.

[/thread]

that has to be the funniest thing you have written yet Hilarious!

footstepsfrom#27
06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
So basically when I show your propaganda videos about "white genocide" to be exactly that...propaganda...you respond by posting more propaganda?

Not really your best effort here... :giggle:

Breaker
06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Soccer isnt even a sport

That is like saying Truck Driving is not a real profession

SJ Bronco
06-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Why you guys continue to slap fight with this mental midget I will never know. Don't you realize, he's never wrong. There are people in this world who are ready to entertain the debate in an honest and engaging manner. Save it for them. Your just banging your head against the wall.