PDA

View Full Version : Poor Eminem LOL .

TDmvp
06-01-2009, 03:07 AM
http://www.hiphoprx.com/2009/06/01/eminem-gets-a-whiff-of-brunos-butt-at-mtv-movie-awards-real-or-fake/

In a possible prank gone wrong at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, hip hop artist Eminem may have gotten an unexpected whiff of comedian Sacha Baron Cohen aka Bruno’s butt as the British comedian who’s known for his ‘ass out’ pranks landed on Eminem. After flying through mid-air over top of the MTV Movie Awards crowd, Bruno (a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion reporter) seemed to lose his balance on his trick wire as he fell turned backwards with his butt in Eminem’s face. Reportedly, the prank occurred due to Bruno’s privates or should we say ‘balls’ allegedly getting caught in the wires.

As if angry, Eminem, following the prank, along with his entourage who can be seen shoving Bruno off of Eminem, stood up and walked out of the Awards ceremony.

“Are you serious? Get this motherf-cker off me, man,” Eminem tells his entourage prior to leaving.

Real or staged it's wrong on so many levels ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mChkg42gOo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mChkg42gOo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Broncosfreak_56
06-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Awesome.

Broncoman13
06-01-2009, 03:59 AM
I think everyone except for Marshal thought that was funny. Didn't seem like he knew it was coming, and if he did... nice job acting.

HILife
06-01-2009, 04:30 AM
LOL, what are the odds of him landing on anti-gay, himself. That had to be staged. If not it is really funny.:giggle:

EDIT: looking at it again, it had to be staged. If you look at his arms. He's flapping his wings and then suddenly stops flopping his right arm and keeps it extended so he can hit something. Then the camera person with all his knowledge, just happens to zoom right in on Eminem and no one else. Also these shows are rehearsed before they are tapped. So they would have planned for the fact that something would've got in his way if they didn't want this to happen. They would've just moved him over a little bit so he doesn't have a chance to hit anything. It is funny though.

GoBroncos84
06-01-2009, 05:23 AM
I do not think eminem knew it was going to happen, he was legitimately pissed off. Although it would not have been a pleasant surprise, it shows that he really cannot take a joke despite how much he dishes out. Just like Triumph the insult comic dog trying to talk to him at the VMAs and he freaks out and even starts talking about him in his songs. A comedic dog that says it poops on things, and Em cannot take a joke. I thought both situations were hilarious

theAPAOps5
06-01-2009, 05:48 AM
I wasn't sure if that was real or not because in past MTV awards they have pranked Eminem and he has stormed off so I wasn't sure if it was staged. But Eminem wants to be a hard ass and some guy putting his ass all over his face isn't the best PR!

Ratboy
06-01-2009, 05:52 AM
obviously fake.

broncofan7
06-01-2009, 05:58 AM
That's hilarious---I am glad that 'white gangsta' got a face full of MAN-A$$ in his 'grill'.........

bronco_boi_5280
06-01-2009, 06:15 AM
obviously fake.

This.

So staged it's unbelievable that there's even a debate going on.

This just in: movies are fake too, as is professional wrestling. Also, water is wet!

DHallblows
06-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Are there people seriously talking about this being real?? This stunt couldn't be more fake. I'd have found this more entertaining if I was still 8 or watching wrestling...which I guess is technically the same thing.
There's no way out of all the celebs there, they randomly showed Eminem exclusively before Sacha is slowly and perfectly lowered onto him...

Hogan11
06-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Funny but yeah.....fake as hell.

TailgateNut
06-01-2009, 07:16 AM
A flying fruitcake lands on a fruitcake! Classic

Dark Helmet
06-01-2009, 10:14 AM
He said, "Nice to meet you Eminem" Obviously staged.....damn, to be t-bagged on national TV. He should swung him around by the nads. Shows what a tough guy Marshall Mathers is huh? Get off me, LOL

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2009, 10:24 AM
If I learned nothing else from this, I think it's pretty clear now that Sacha Baron Cohen reads the Mane and took note of the "how to shave your groin" thread.

DenverBrit
06-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Not fake at all. It happened.

Staged? Oh yes!!

Did Eminem know it was going to happen? Debatable!

Sasha Cohen has a long history of outrageous stunts that surprised the victim.

Here's hoping Eminem was genuinely surprised by Bruno's butt! :spit:

vancejohnson82
06-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Eminem definitely knew about this...

Dudeskey
06-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Lol...™

Popps
06-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Of course it was staged, though I'd put the odds pretty high that Eminem wasn't in on it. I'm digging around here to see if anyone has any info. Thus far, my best "source" says it was staged without a doubt, but also thinks rap-boy wasn't in on it.

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Of course it was staged, though I'd put the odds pretty high that Eminem wasn't in on it. I'm digging around here to see if anyone has any info. Thus far, my best "source" says it was staged without a doubt, but also thinks rap-boy wasn't in on it.

If this were a poll, that would be my guess. I saw "Eight Mile" and Eminem simply isn't that good an actor.

vancejohnson82
06-01-2009, 11:12 AM
If this were a poll, that would be my guess. I saw "Eight Mile" and Eminem simply isn't that good an actor.

but he also is a big time prankster.....

also, MTV would have known about it and would have cautioned against upsetting any of the celebrities that they rely on

i would be very surprised if Eminem wasnt in on it

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2009, 11:20 AM
also, MTV would have known about it and would have cautioned against upsetting any of the celebrities that they rely on

Nah. Every year they offend multiple people without any real penalty. The stars can threaten whatever they want, but they need MTV and the publicity that comes with it more than MTV needs them.

In particular, Sarah Silverman's monologues at the VMA's a year or two ago were classic. Britney Spears and several other notables either boycotted MTV events or threatened to immediately afterwards.

Taco John
06-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Totally staged.

Pseudofool
06-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Stupid. Eminem's reaction is interesting. But the prank itself is just dumb.

BLAZE
06-01-2009, 11:36 AM
It was obviously staged and stupid. So this is the level of what MTV has sunk to?

Taco John
06-01-2009, 11:38 AM
I don't believe that there is any way in hell that MTV would allow that stunt to go off without Eminem being in on it.

DenverBrit
06-01-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't believe that there is any way in hell that MTV would allow that stunt to go off without Eminem being in on it.

Did they know about this too? Honestly, I forget.

https://www.msu.edu/~darrowro/images/jjackson.jpg

DenverBrit
06-01-2009, 11:45 AM
It was obviously staged and stupid. So this is the level of what MTV has sunk to?

It's a step up for MTV!! ;D

vancejohnson82
06-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Nah. Every year they offend multiple people without any real penalty. The stars can threaten whatever they want, but they need MTV and the publicity that comes with it more than MTV needs them.

In particular, Sarah Silverman's monologues at the VMA's a year or two ago were classic. Britney Spears and several other notables either boycotted MTV events or threatened to immediately afterwards.

yea, but signing off on a few hurtful words is different than having them say that its ok to have a physical prank on someone...especially a male figure with an entourage....

if it wasnt staged you can belive that one of those bodyguards would have roughed up Sacha Baron Cohen a little bit more...didnt this guy learn anything from getting his ass beat as Borat on the subway in NYC???

Popps
06-01-2009, 12:22 PM
yea, but signing off on a few hurtful words is different than having them say that its ok to have a physical prank on someone...especially a male figure with an entourage....

Much crazier things have happened... trust me.

Remember, Cohen makes his living pulling unwilling people into his gags. Can you ever remember a time he worked with a partner?

It was obviously planned, but I still think there's a decent chance Eminem wasn't in on it.

You're Eminem: Someone approaches you...

"Hey... I've got this great idea. A comedian will put his naked arse in your face and you storm off mad. Get it?"

Maybe I'm missing what's in that for Eminem. It's one thing if he's clearly in on the joke, but what's the sell for him to be perceived as the butt OF the joke? Publicity? Does Eminem need friggin' publicity? Are you kidding me?

I won't rule anything out either way just yet. I just know it was funny as hell.

Taco John
06-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I can't believe anybody thinks that Eminem wasn't in on this. Half naked guy coming down from directly above you, and he falls with his legs perfectly straddling Em's face, and people think that this was just luck? Eminem could have easily dodged in one direction or another, and avoided the straddle.

Eminem probably thought this was great. He gets a bunch of fresh publicity for his new CD, and he gets to leave the show and start the party early.

Props to them both. It was the funniest MTV stunt to date, and will probably long remain a mystery.

Popps
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I can't believe anybody thinks that Eminem wasn't in on this. Half naked guy coming down from directly above you, and he falls with his legs perfectly straddling Em's face, and people think that this was just luck? Eminem could have easily dodged in one direction or another, and avoided the straddle.

Eminem probably thought this was great. He gets a bunch of fresh publicity for his new CD, and he gets to leave the show and start the party early.

Props to them both. It was the funniest MTV stunt to date, and will probably long remain a mystery.

He very well may have been.

In fact, if you watch the pre-"landing," he's the only one not laughing, and the camera just happens to find him just before. How could he have not been laughing like the people around him? I know he's captain serious, but that **** was funny.

That said, I still wouldn't rule anything out. I know for a fact that a lot of these type things are done undercover, so there's really no telling.

Beantown Bronco

Watch a few episodes of Punk'd and you'll see a theme. Common sense and mental and physical response times are seriously lacking in most of today's "celebrities" when they don't have a script right in front of them.

Look no further than the recent American Idol finale when they brought out a lot of old faces from the current season to perform or mock themselves. Half the celebrities in the crowd couldn't even tell it was staged.

vancejohnson82

Remember, Cohen makes his living pulling unwilling people into his gags. Can you ever remember a time he worked with a partner?

It was obviously planned, but I still think there's a decent chance Eminem wasn't in on it.

You're Eminem: Someone approaches you...

"Hey... I've got this great idea. A comedian will put his naked arse in your face and you storm off mad. Get it?"

Maybe I'm missing what's in that for Eminem. It's one thing if he's clearly in on the joke, but what's the sell for him to be perceived as the butt OF the joke? Publicity? Does Eminem need friggin' publicity? Are you kidding me?

I won't rule anything out either way just yet. I just know it was funny as hell.

But lets also not forget that EMINEM filmed a whole set of VMA commercials with fake movie scenes...

so you are telling me that MTV execs say, "Hey thanks for the promos....now we're gonna make you look like an ass"

maybe, but i doubt it for some reason

we probably won't know for a while

Irish Stout
06-01-2009, 12:35 PM

Yeah, in Borat - Pamela Anderson was in on that deal at the end.

You pull a prank off like this you want it to be consenual by all parties, or have the "audience" party agree through their entry ticket that they waive all claims of liability for anything that may occur at the event (i.e. just like every ticket holder for all pro sporting events do). Otherwise you have an intentional act that can easily raise a law suit. Also, you want to ensure that body guards who are hired to protect eminem don't "react" or at least over-react.

Mr.Meanie
06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Does Eminem need friggin' publicity? Are you kidding me?

you mean besides his brand new album?

chawknz
06-01-2009, 12:54 PM
MTV was so lucky to have so many cameras just happening to be in the area of Eminem to catch his reaction and escape! Not to mention the close-up on him even before Bruno made his landing.

Poor Em.. He must have been really loaded up on Benadryl. I mean, he had at least 20-30 seconds to realize there was a butt-landing incoming, but poor guy just couldn't get out of the way.

Staged? MEH. The people who think this was staged probably say the same about WWE wrestling.

vancejohnson82
06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
MTV was so lucky to have so many cameras just happening to be in the area of Eminem to catch his reaction and escape! Not to mention the close-up on him even before Bruno made his landing.

Poor Em.. He must have been really loaded up on Benadryl. I mean, he had at least 20-30 seconds to realize there was a butt-landing incoming, but poor guy just couldn't get out of the way.

Staged? MEH. The people who think this was staged probably say the same about WWE wrestling.

Yikes....its going to take me at least 4 hours to get the stench of sarcasm out of my clothes...

well done

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2009, 01:02 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLlUgilKqms&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLlUgilKqms&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DBroncos4life
06-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I don't have a problem at all with gay people but if you toss any dude in a thong diaper looking thing in my face gay or not without me knowing about it I don't think I'm going to be very happy about it.

SJ Bronco
06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
The only mystery here is that so many non 12 year old girls watched and discussed this today. Did you vote for the tween vampire movie too?

vancejohnson82
06-01-2009, 01:19 PM
The only mystery here is that so many non 12 year old girls watched and discussed this today. Did you vote for the tween vampire movie too?

It was one of the lead stories or headlines on Drudgereport.com, Yahoo.com, Google.com and CNN.com

SJ Bronco
06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
You can do what I do, not click on them. Half the news on main pages are bought. I suppose you click on Brittney spears news too?

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
You can do what I do, not click on them. Half the news on main pages are bought. I suppose you click on Brittney spears news too?

Hey. One of these days, that "Britney sex tape" headline will actually be a legit link dammit.

DBroncos4life
06-01-2009, 01:41 PM

Its wierd that this thread about Eminem has the video of that dude landing in Em's lap. I agree with you its odd that a thread is about its topic I mean none of us here clicked this link knowing what it was about.

Popps
06-01-2009, 01:44 PM
you mean besides his brand new album?

He's on the front of every magazine cover on the planet. He borders on friggin' overexposed at this point. I understand how publicity works. I work in this business. I'm just not 100% clear on the sell for him, the way it went down.

As I said, it won't surprise me much either way... but I wouldn't jump to conclusions, either.

Williams
06-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Staged indeed, but I highly doubt Eminem would be in on it.

Who in their right mind would agree to be the butt of a joke where they basically get t-bagged in front of thousands of people live?... and on national tv?! Especially when it's someone with "tough guy" persona to uphold.

Would anyone really put it past Sasha Baron Cohen? How many lawsuits did he catch over Borat?

Hilarious skit whatever the case.

Bronx33
06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Well M&M could see and smell what his music is like. ( it's only fair) sasha you da man!

Ironlung
06-01-2009, 04:14 PM
It woulda been better if eminem got t-bagged.

Bronx33
06-01-2009, 04:35 PM
It woulda been better if eminem got t-bagged.

I agree..

bronco_boi_5280
06-01-2009, 04:45 PM
He's on the front of every magazine cover on the planet. He borders on friggin' overexposed at this point. I understand how publicity works. I work in this business. I'm just not 100% clear on the sell for him, the way it went down.

As I said, it won't surprise me much either way... but I wouldn't jump to conclusions, either.

While I see your point, I would make the argument the other way. Just like in pro sports, when athletes bitch about salaries. They make $50 million, but they're holding out for $51 million, etc. There's always 1 more dollar to make.

I would say that there are always more records to sell, always more ways to get your name out there, etc. Does Eminem need the pub? Probably not, I would agree. He'll go on tour soon I assume, sell out every arena, and make his money. But I think that something like this would never hurt him, and really can only help. So why not?

I mean, besides Taco's thread the other day about his album, would a message board like this ever discuss Eminem in any way, shape, or form? Probably not. And there is a thread like this on the other 3 message boards I frequent/post at.

slyinky
06-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Obviously staged but my guess is that SBC was supposed to land on Eminem's lap but instead pulled one over on him. I find it hard to believe that Eminem would agree to having his face full of ass.

Los Broncos
06-01-2009, 05:26 PM
It was funny as hell when he got a face full of ass, he didn't look to happy about it.

Crushaholic
06-01-2009, 05:50 PM

Does anybody remember Howard Stern's "expose"?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3Zq2HzJH6s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3Zq2HzJH6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Popps
06-01-2009, 06:12 PM
While I see your point, I would make the argument the other way. Just like in pro sports, when athletes b**** about salaries. They make $50 million, but they're holding out for $51 million, etc. There's always 1 more dollar to make.

I would say that there are always more records to sell, always more ways to get your name out there, etc. Does Eminem need the pub? Probably not, I would agree. He'll go on tour soon I assume, sell out every arena, and make his money. But I think that something like this would never hurt him, and really can only help. So why not?.

Well, you're right about that part. My question would just relate to his ego, and his business sense. If both of them saw a face full of male ass as a positive, then yea... he might have been in on it.

I will say, after seeing people watch this at work a couple more times, he does look all to aware that something is about to happen. Again, he looks angry BEFORE he lands on him. Why would that be? Clearly, the cameras knew where he was going, so that's not even in question.

Hogan11
06-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Does anybody remember Howard Stern's "expose"?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3Zq2HzJH6s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3Zq2HzJH6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FARTMAN!!!

A classic! It's not on this video but the best thing was watching those no humor goons from Metalica getting pissed about him after they won the award Ha!

Crushaholic
06-02-2009, 09:39 AM
OK. We have written confirmation from the NY Post that the whole thing was staged...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06022009/tv/eminem_stunt_faked_172061.htm

...the "8 Mile" star, who has been branded a homophobe in the past, was wearing a live microphone throughout the entire incident.

Beantown Bronco
06-02-2009, 09:45 AM
...the "8 Mile" star, who has been branded a homophobe in the past, was wearing a live microphone throughout the entire incident.

Actually, I've seen this in a few places now and it was proven false. SBC was wearing the mike, not Eminem. Big difference there.

DenverBrit
06-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Actually, I've seen this in a few places now and it was proven false. SBC was wearing the mike, not Eminem. Big difference there.

It's damage control by a 'Homophobe'.

To not be in on the gag would be beyond embarrassing for M&M who ends up with a naked butt in his face. Hilarious!

"Oh, yeah, me and Sasha staged it together, I've always wanted a ballsack and hairy male butt in my face."