PDA

View Full Version : Darrent williams accused Killer gets a continuance

cutthemdown
05-31-2009, 06:21 PM
In the latest development in the murder case against the man accused of killing Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent William, a judge continued the trial to October. It had been set for July.

According to Kirk Mitchell of the Denver Post, Willie Clark’s lawyers have filed motions to suppress evidence against Willie Clark.

Per the report, Clark’s attorneys are trying to suppress “incriminating statements made to a detective, a jailhouse wiretap and cellphone records.”

Clark is also facing a separate murder charge for allegedly killing a woman three years ago.

Williams was shot to death on New Year’s Day 2007.

BroncoDoug
05-31-2009, 06:33 PM
Well as long as he stays in jail, they can delay this thing a lot for all i care...

maybe the next 100 years

cutthemdown
05-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Well as long as he stays in jail, they can delay this thing a lot for all i care...

maybe the next 100 years

He probably gets respect from all his thug gang member brothers in the pen so I would rather him be executed ASAP.

BroncoDoug
05-31-2009, 07:10 PM
well colorado has only executed one person in what? 30 years? So i don't see him getting the death penalty...

cutthemdown
06-01-2009, 06:10 AM
well colorado has only executed one person in what? 30 years? So i don't see him getting the death penalty...

This would be worthy of it though. Bring it back colo, dust off that electric chair or whatever it is the rocky mountain state uses to kill worthless animals.

Garcia Bronco
06-01-2009, 06:15 AM
Weak.