PDA

View Full Version : Carmello Anthony lost the Nuggets this series....

WaffleBoy
05-29-2009, 08:11 PM
the guy is a no show at home. both losses are b/c Carmello didn't show up, no D, no passion--plain lazy. In the postseason, u need big time play. The superstars must play as a superstar. The Nuggets tried to compensate with the poor play of big dog Carmello Anthony.

lazarus4444
05-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Or is that Carmellow? hehehehehe...

SoDak Bronco
05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
he was as Barkley would say..just tirable

montrose
05-29-2009, 08:37 PM
How about the coach who can't call a set play and did absolutly nothing as the game slipped away?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Ha ha ha! :laugh:

When it mattered most, the Thuggets' "stars" were a no-show.

Houshyamama
05-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Ha ha ha! :laugh:

When it mattered most, the Thuggets' "stars" were a no-show.

Shouldn't you be cheering for the NFL team from LA? Oh wait..

I'll wager you're a bit of a Raiders fan at heart :thumbsup:

Jason in LA
05-29-2009, 08:46 PM
I thought it was the refs. Maybe it was just because the Lakers were a better team. That's why they finished 11 games ahead of the Nuggets.

cutthemdown
05-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Carmellow don't care. Turns out 3-4 hot bitches want to fly with him to bahamas, party, screw like crazy and live a life you could only dream of.

Don't snitch bitches!!!!!

cutthemdown
05-29-2009, 08:51 PM
this is nothing for Lakers or Kobe though. Kobe loses and he will have to hear Shaq rapping about tasting his ass again. It's that simple. Shaq won't say anything until Kobe loses.

For Lakers and the franchise these west championships mean little.It's all about beating the East!

Pseudofool
05-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Carmello was strong throughout the series. The nuggets are lucky to have him...

ohiobronco2
05-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Carmello was strong throughout the series. The nuggets are lucky to have him...

How dare you be rational after a loss ROFL! . Nuggets have a good team and I think will only get better.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-29-2009, 09:00 PM
I thought it was the refs. Maybe it was just because the Lakers were a better team. That's why they finished 11 games ahead of the Nuggets.

That's right - I almost forgot: The Nuggets could only have lost this series because of the officiating and because the Lakers paid $50K for a win in game 5.) ;)

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

OBF1
05-30-2009, 01:48 AM
L A K E R 'S Hopefully thugget fan shuts his pie hole now

lex
05-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Yeah, he was really soft on defense, but at least he volunteered to guard Kobe...thats all that matters. He's a good player but I also dont think he's on the level he thinks he is. They need to replace Martin with someone who is a little more of a scoring option and a little less of a knucklehead.

BTW, I call BS on some of the self-proclaimed laker fans who claim to be laker fans for several years. The Lakers have had enough success that youd think theyd take "winning" in stride by now. Thats not what you see here. You see the kind of guys who pick good teams just to be able to talk trash.

UberBroncoMan
05-30-2009, 02:30 AM
Lakers fans are this generations Bulls fans.

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 02:32 AM

No doubt ... Truer word are rarely spoken .

+1 ...

Why I hated the Bulls ...

DeusExManning
05-30-2009, 02:35 AM
The Nugs had it in the bag, just drive the lane. Billups who was absolutely fantastic was just not a good match up. HE NEVER drove the lane. That is all you had to do against the Lakers.

B

DeusExManning
05-30-2009, 02:37 AM

NO, I was there before Kobe, I was there when all they had was Kobe, if you are implying we jumped on the bandwagon how dare you. Being a Laker fan is absolutely like being a Broncos fan.

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 02:52 AM
NO, I was there before Kobe, I was there when all they had was Kobe, if you are implying we jumped on the bandwagon how dare you. Being a Laker fan is absolutely like being a Broncos fan.

If absolutely is now code for meaning opposite , then yea totally ...

ROFL!

Blart
05-30-2009, 02:58 AM
I like watching the sad celebrities when Lakers lose

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 02:59 AM

Rep ... totally ... I swore last year during the 20 some point collapse vs Boston Jack was going to blow a valve ...

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 03:05 AM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/59045488_e42bde01fb.jpg?v=0

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 03:07 AM

Probably not as much as I like watching the dejected looks on the faces of the toothless hicks and ugly chicks at Pepsi Center when the Lakers celebrate winning the west on their home court. Ha!

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 03:08 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/59045488_e42bde01fb.jpg?v=0

now you are mixing other people up with Phil Jackson.
That's only been his M.O. for 20 years ... Hilarious!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 03:13 AM
now you are mixing other people up with Phil Jackson.
That's only been his M.O. for 20 years ... Hilarious!

You must be confusing PJ (the guy with 9 titles) with George Karl. Ha!

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 03:16 AM
You must be confusing PJ (the guy with 9 titles) with George Karl. Ha!

Nah I'm not a Karl fan ... But it's proven fact that Phil is a two faced , whiny , douche .

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Nah I'm not a Karl fan ... But it's proven fact that Phil is a two faced , whiny , douche .

Much like it's a "proven fact" that Kobe is a "rapist," I'm sure. Ha!

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 03:22 AM
Much like it's a "proven fact" that Kobe is a "rapist," I'm sure. Ha!

I said he was a rapist ? ... But I would bet money he is a @$$hole ...

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 03:23 AM
I hate Phil from way back ... Kobe is getting some rub off hate from being around him ... I liked the Lakers till they hired Phil .

The Joker
05-30-2009, 03:23 AM
Man, the combination of sore losing and classless winning on this site is shocking today.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 03:29 AM
Man, the combination of sore losing and classless winning on this site is shocking today.

I don't see any "classless winning" - I just see Nuggets fans being asked to eat their crow like men (tall order, I know.)

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 03:29 AM
But Rapist or not ... That by no means helped what i think of Kobe.

I thought he was a @$$hole before that ... That only confirmed it .

Great Player ... top 50 ... But Kobe the person comes off like a self absorbed bish ...

TDmvp
05-30-2009, 03:30 AM
I don't see any "classless winning" - I just see Nuggets fans being asked to eat their crow like men (tall order, I know.)

Nothing wrong with crow ... little A1 ... nota prob ...

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 03:32 AM
Great Player ... top 50 ... But Kobe the person comes off like a self absorbed bish ...

That's not self-absorption - it's just a single-minded, monomaniacal focus on b-ball.

But you're not alone in your perception - some Lakers fans occasionally whine because Kobe doesn't break off an autograph or a high-five on demand.

oubronco
05-30-2009, 06:03 AM
Probably not as much as I like watching the dejected looks on the faces of the toothless hicks and ugly chicks at Pepsi Center when the Lakers celebrate winning the west on their home court. Ha!

OUCH

TonyR
05-30-2009, 07:29 AM
Shouldn't you be cheering for the NFL team from LA? Oh wait..

Seriously. Why are there so many Lakers fans here? It stands to reason that generally speaking Broncos fans should be Nuggets fans, and Lakers fans should be fans of one of the CA NFL teams (most likely the Raiders since they spent some time as an LA team). But when there are Lakers fans all over a Denver Broncos message board it reeks of front-runner-ism.

R8R H8R
05-30-2009, 09:25 AM
You must be confusing PJ (the guy with 10 titles) with George Karl. Ha!

There, fixed it for you. :approve:

Jason in LA
05-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Seriously. Why are there so many Lakers fans here? It stands to reason that generally speaking Broncos fans should be Nuggets fans, and Lakers fans should be fans of one of the CA NFL teams (most likely the Raiders since they spent some time as an LA team). But when there are Lakers fans all over a Denver Broncos message board it reeks of front-runner-ism.

You don't have to root for teams that are tied to a city. Are all the Broncos fans here, who are from Denver or the region, Nugget fans? Nope.

A number of Bronco fans here are from the LA area. I was born and raised in LA and have lived here my entire life. I became a Broncos fan at age 10, in 1987. Growing up people used to always try to lump the Nuggets on me, which I thought was silly. I've been a Lakers fan longer than a Broncos fan. I can't remember not being a Lakers fan. I don't know everybody's story on why they became a Lakers fan, but simply saying that they are being frontrunners is a reach.

TonyR
05-30-2009, 09:36 AM
I was born and raised in LA and have lived here my entire life.

Being born and raised in LA you don't need an excuse for being a Lakers fan. You're legit. I guess the better question, if it's true that there are a lot of LA guys here, is why are there so many Broncos fans in LA?

Mr.Meanie
05-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Being born and raised in LA you don't need an excuse for being a Lakers fan. You're legit. I guess the better question, if it's true that there are a lot of LA guys here, is why are there so many Broncos fans in LA?

LA doesn't have a team............

Jason in LA
05-30-2009, 09:46 AM

There have been threads about why people became Bronco fans. Pretty interesting stories. I'd say that there are a lot of Bronco fans on this board that weren't born in the region, or ever lived there. I have friends who root for teams across the country, and it's not only because LA doesn't have a team. Many of them started rooting for their favorite team before the Raiders and Rams moved away.

DeusExManning
05-30-2009, 06:40 PM

I have been a Lakers fan all of my life, now that I live in So Cal that also adds to it.

UberBroncoMan
05-30-2009, 10:13 PM

... by toothless hicks and ugly chicks at Pepsi Center you mean people from Denver who in all likely hood are also Broncos fans of which some attend Broncos games? That kind of talk about Denver isn't really that cool as you're basically calling us Bronco fans a bunch of toothless hicks and ugly chicks.

As for the guy who has been a Laker fan all his life, my Bulls metaphor is a broad analysis of my view for the Lakers. They won a bunch of titles and kids hoped on board and made that their team... those kids are now in college/past it now etc. Before there was the Bulls you had the Pistons and yes also the Lakers and even the Celtics (who by the way were forgotten in Boston until last year).

worm
05-31-2009, 12:44 AM
Being born and raised in LA you don't need an excuse for being a Lakers fan. You're legit.

Glad that you are here to say who is legit and who isn't. As if being a fan of a team is a birthright if you live within x miles of the stadium. Idiot.

I guess the better question, if it's true that there are a lot of LA guys here, is why are there so many Broncos fans in LA?

You living in Denver right now or are you a Bronco fan living somewhere else?

Drrrrr. People move. Families move. A lot of times to area with jobs such as LA. There was a time when the market was so ****ty in Denver, you could buy a house on a credit card.

Every year there is a thread here about your favorite teams. Read it from say 5 years ago. See what teams people put on there, Inspector Gadget.

Not only will you find the same Laker fans that you call 'frontrunners'...you will see a hodgepodge of favorite teams from other sports and cities. Only the Broncos bind this group.

There are a million reasons for why a person identifies with a team. Location may be the strongest one...but it is just one.

You really need to go buy yourself a 'jumping to conclusions' mat.