PDA

View Full Version : Im gonna go ahead and call it v 4.2

Hotrod
05-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I dont think Taco is going to be very pleased with the way some of you handled yourselves while he was away.

http://theinvisibleagent.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/12-angry-men1.jpg

Los Broncos
05-28-2009, 03:18 PM
He isn't going to like all the threads you've posted.

Hotrod
05-28-2009, 03:18 PM
speaking of vacations how did it go?

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/MexicanSunscreen.jpg

Taco John
05-28-2009, 03:24 PM
I think the end of May, beginning of June is about the worst period of time in the world for a football fanatic.

Vacay was great. Spent some time at Seaside, OR. Was pretty fun if you like things like golf every day, sunny walks on the beach, photographic opportunities, and plenty of time with family. :)

Hotrod
05-28-2009, 03:29 PM
I think the end of May, beginning of June is about the worst period of time in the world for a football fanatic.

Vacay was great. Spent some time at Seaside, OR. Was pretty fun if you like things like golf every day, sunny walks on the beach, photographic opportunities, and plenty of time with family. :)

You can say that again.

I'm not big on golf but if I could do it near the beach I think I'd grin and bear it.

Blueflame
05-28-2009, 03:29 PM

^5 Sounds like a wonderful time. :sunshine:

TheReverend
05-28-2009, 03:30 PM

Conspicuously absent from list:

Ogling younger women in tiny swimsuits.

Sounds like a terrible vacation.

Hotrod
05-28-2009, 03:39 PM
He isn't going to like all the threads you've posted.

Whoa big guy the home depot thread and the ban Taco thread are classics. And just take a look at all the interest my milk thread drummed up Ha!

ColoradoDarin
05-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Conspicuously absent from list:

Ogling younger women in tiny swimsuits.

Sounds like a terrible vacation.

Oregon coast....

55 degrees and 70 mph wind (and that's the summer!)

OBF1
05-28-2009, 04:21 PM
So when are you heading vacation TJ???

Rock Chalk
05-28-2009, 04:25 PM
speaking of vacations how did it go?

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/MexicanSunscreen.jpg

Id have to swap those sombrero locations.

Rock Chalk
05-28-2009, 04:26 PM

So when does your husband come back you big pussy? God that sounds like a playboy playmate's dream day.