PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' autographs you have gotten

JohnnyV
05-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Who have you had luck getting autographs from?

Los Broncos
05-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Rod Smith, Marshall, Ekuban

Borks147
05-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Rod Smith, Elway

AZBroncomaniac
05-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Elway. The only autograph I've really ever wanted.

Hercules Rockefeller
05-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Elway, TD, R Smith, McCaffrey, Sharpe, Plummer, A Wilson, Champ, a good chunk of the team at camp in '00, and most of players who signed @ the first Fan Fare.

OBF1
05-27-2009, 11:08 PM
The list is a mile long....

Elway
TD
Rod Smith (Best overall experience, nicest man)
Shannon Sharpe
Ed McCaffrey
Byron Chamberlien
Randy Gradishar (dream come true, thanks Meck)
Steve Atwater
Dennis Smith
Mike Shannahan
Pat Bowlen
Ashlie Lelie
Jason Elam
Al Wilson
Champ Bailey
Greek
Steve Sowell
Kubes
Quinten Griffith
Rick Parros
Rick Dennison
Schlereth
Nalen
Lepsis
Clady
Hamilton
Kuper
Dr'e Bly
Darrent Williams
DJ Williams
Romanowski
Gerald Wilhite
Mario Fatafehi (funniest guy ever)
Rich Karlis
Tom Jackson
Armon Gordon
Rulon Jones
Karl Mecklenberg
Louis Wright
Steve Jackson
Carswell
Desmond Clark

I know I am missing a ton of other players. I have been very fortunate in the past getting passes to meet the players inside the tunnel after the game on a number of ocassions

Atlas
05-27-2009, 11:39 PM
I have a rookie card autographed by John Keyworth

worm
05-28-2009, 12:30 AM
I have a rookie card autographed by John Keyworth

If he signed it that way....it was a fake.

Anaximines
05-28-2009, 01:16 AM
spam!

Ramathorn
05-28-2009, 05:02 AM
I have a hat autographed by sam brandon when denver played at cleveland in 06.

cutthemdown
05-28-2009, 06:13 AM
I have a football autographed by Barrel man. That is all.

BroncoBuff
05-28-2009, 06:30 AM
When I was a kid, Floyd Little, Pete Liske, Pete Duranko, Bobby van Heusen, and others.

El Guapo
05-28-2009, 07:34 AM
Elway
Sharpe
Atwater
Simon Fletcher (personalized, my cousin went to school with his daughter)
R. Smith
TD
Barrel Man

and my prized possession is actually a helmet with the old "D" logo on it autographed by TD on one side and the entire O-line on the other side (from SB XXXII year).

ElwayMD
05-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Elway, TD, Eddie Mac, Rod Smith, Dennis Smith, Rulon Jones, Floyd Little, Griese, Maa Tanuvasa (sp), Alfred Williams, Shannon Sharpe.

spdirty
05-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Rod Bernstine

Meck77
05-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Gradishar was one of my favorites as well CBF1. One of my fondest tailgate memories was seeing him yank a brat off the OF1 bbq and then passing him on my way back to the bus....lol

He smiled and tried to say hello as he crammed the brat down.

Best autograph session I ever attended was the Mile High Memories show in 2000 at the Chop House. I was the first person on scene (6 hrs) early. I nabbed the front row and got all the ROFers who attended to sign my jacket. As a young Bronco fan who just moved back home to the holy land it was day I'll never forget.

The day the stadium died....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw8MlS-4sIQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw8MlS-4sIQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SoDak Bronco
05-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Personalized Elway Picture* which is my favorite

Then on another thing I have the following-
Elway
TD
Randy Gradishar
Mike Shannahan
Pat Bowlen
Lynn Swann
and
Matt Peck? Still don't know who he is? any idea?

TailgateNut
05-28-2009, 08:14 AM
The list is a mile long....

Elway
TD
Rod Smith (Best overall experience, nicest man)
Shannon Sharpe
Ed McCaffrey
Byron Chamberlien
Randy Gradishar (dream come true, thanks Meck)
Steve Atwater
Dennis Smith
Mike Shannahan
Pat Bowlen
Ashlie Lelie
Jason Elam
Al Wilson
Champ Bailey
Greek
Steve Sowell
Kubes
Quinten Griffith
Rick Parros
Rick Dennison
Schlereth
Nalen
Lepsis
Clady
Hamilton
Kuper
Dr'e Bly
Darrent Williams
DJ Williams
Romanowski
Gerald Wilhite
Mario Fatafehi (funniest guy ever)
Rich Karlis
Tom Jackson
Armon Gordon
Rulon Jones
Karl Mecklenberg
Louis Wright
Steve Jackson
Carswell
Desmond Clark

I know I am missing a ton of other players. I have been very fortunate in the past getting passes to meet the players inside the tunnel after the game on a number of ocassions

I don't think we have the bandwith to compile the list.:wiggle:

ol number 7
05-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Gradishar was one of my favorites as well CBF1. One of my fondest tailgate memories was seeing him yank a brat off the OF1 bbq and then passing him on my way back to the bus....lol

He smiled and tried to say hello as he crammed the brat down.

Best autograph session I ever attended was the Mile High Memories show in 2000 at the Chop House. I was the first person on scene (6 hrs) early. I nabbed the front row and got all the ROFers who attended to sign my jacket. As a young Bronco fan who just moved back home to the holy land it was day I'll never forget.

The day the stadium died....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw8MlS-4sIQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw8MlS-4sIQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Personally got TD and Sharpe to sign a Bronco helmet for me at a team meal I was working in STL Still sitting in a case on top of the fireplace at home.

Meck77
05-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Personally got TD and Sharpe to sign a Bronco helmet for me at a team meal I was working in STL Still sitting in a case on top of the fireplace at home.

One of the best parts about traveling with the bus is seeing Omane Bronco basements along the way. Yours is there with the best of them. :notworthy

Smiling Assassin27
05-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Haven Moses
Craig Morton
Tom Jackson
Randy Gradishar
Jim Turner
Norris Weese
Jack Dolbin
Simon Fletcher
Rick Upchurch
Riley Odoms
Rob Nairne
Lyle Alzado
Bob Swenson
Louis Wright
Joe Rizzo

All on a single football (except Simon Fletcher, who is part of a whole 'nother football with modern day broncos)

HILife
05-28-2009, 09:05 AM
none :(

Hotrod
05-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Randy Gradishar

Beantown Bronco
05-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Pretty much everyone on the 2003 roster. Got them all the day before the MNF game against the Raiders as they were going into and leaving the "walk through" at the stadium. Lelie signed my home jersey of his which I just picked up (yup, I know.....I really like him and was one of the few who wasn't on the Ed Reed bandwagon) Had the rest sign the yearbook, either on the team photo or their own if they had their own page.

Got them all framed in my mancave.

brncobrett
05-28-2009, 09:39 AM
John Elway
Steve Sewell Football personalized to my son
Three Amigos on a mini helmit

Hotrod
05-28-2009, 09:46 AM
John Elway
Steve Sewell Football personalized to my son
Three Amigos on a mini helmit

Does this qualify as irony ???

;)

DarkHorse
05-28-2009, 10:11 AM
I had a bunch of guys sign my jersey when Meck and I snuck onto the floor during Elways induction.

Rod Smith
Neil Smith
Shanahan
Mcaffery
Schlereth

etc......

mwill07
05-28-2009, 10:26 AM
John Elway and Steve Atwater rookie cards, autographed for me personally in 1989. Also, Keith Bishop and Vance Johnson.

DarkHorse30
05-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Rod Smith

Northman
05-28-2009, 12:22 PM
John Elway- 1985.

Mountain Bronco
05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Elway on the coaster he was using for his Kettle 1!

Schlareth

Pick Six
05-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Darrent Williams on a football
DJ Williams on a mini-helmet

Doggcow
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Elway on the coaster he was using for his Kettle 1!

Schlareth

Kettle One is the ****. Man has taste :)

KipCorrington25
05-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Tyrone Braxton and Bobby Humphrey.

broncosteven
05-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Rod Smith was out after every game I went to in Denver signing. I got a bunch of his.

The wife ordered me a bunch of gear for my birthday in 97 or 98 and there was a picture of John vs the Bungles, it was signed, not sure if it is real, if it is real I wonder if someone at the team store made a mistake and some poor fool didn't get his order.

Romo was just as good at staying and signing so I got him also.

Griese, Eddie.

Rod Smith, Adrian Madise, Bert berry, Danny Kannel, Jeb Putzier, some dudes with the #33 and 83 all on the same hat from same game. I use this hat to cut the grass in and tried to wash off the names, it was a great hat.

I got Steve Atwater at the HOF

The wife got me a TD and Elway min-helmet off ebay.

I have a great letter from Red Miller.
Reeves, Shanny - both someone else got for me.

I think there may be a couple other no names somewhere.

I also have The Moops and Floyd Little on the same book! Thanks Tom!

Floyds and Red's mean the most to me, Floyd wrote a nice personal note which meant alot.