PDA

View Full Version : why are the mods such cowards

Pages : 1 [2]

worm
06-03-2009, 07:20 AM
We fight to defend your freedoms.

You can sleep easy at night knowing Dortoh is on the front lines fighting for free speech and lose women.

I appreciate the effort. However you are as good at this fight as the French would be.

Hotrod
06-03-2009, 07:36 AM
I appreciate the effort. However you are as good at this fight as the French would be.

http://iusedtohavehair.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/oh-no-you-didnt.jpg

missingnumber7
06-03-2009, 08:16 AM
You would think with all this furor that someone reset your Rep or something like that.

BroncoInSkinland
06-03-2009, 09:00 AM
We fight to defend your freedoms.

You can sleep easy at night knowing Dortoh is on the front lines fighting for free speech and lose women.

I'd rather you fought for loose women, but then it might be a good idea for me to get rid of the one I've got...

Hotrod
06-03-2009, 09:07 AM
I'd rather you fought for loose women, but then it might be a good idea for me to get rid of the one I've got...

****ing damn it Ha!

I think we should all lose our women and replace them with loose women

Sometimes I scare myself. I'm starting to think English is not really my first language its actually redneck.

BroncoInSkinland
06-03-2009, 10:07 AM
I think we should all lose our women and replace them with loose women

Now THAT is change I can believe in :notworthy

TheReverend
06-03-2009, 10:10 AM
You would think with all this Fuhrer that someone reset your Rep or something like that.

fixed. only missing the umlaut.

OABB
06-03-2009, 10:12 AM

good catch! I didn't want to offend TJ anymore....he is close to going into his bunker and finishing it. for good.

by the way, did he unlock the nba thread yet?

BroncoInSkinland
06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
good catch! I didn't want to offend TJ anymore....he is close to going into his bunker and finishing it. for good.

What is this nba thread you speak of? I was just tagging along for the loose women...

TheReverend
06-03-2009, 11:14 AM

I sure hope not.

Hotrod
06-03-2009, 12:34 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgRM1sNeaI/AAAAAAAAA_g/hirSUkshTsc/s800/25-im-going-home.jpg

Crushaholic
06-03-2009, 12:45 PM
It's easy to say "wait it out" until the end of the season, but it's going to take 15 more days to finish this NBA thing (if it goes all 7 games).

Ridiculous!:spit:

DBroncos4life
06-03-2009, 02:03 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgRM1sNeaI/AAAAAAAAA_g/hirSUkshTsc/s800/25-im-going-home.jpg

quiter

Hotrod
06-03-2009, 02:37 PM
http://61.19.246.154/~jeanoicom/shop/images/1188%20NBA_Live_08_USA_PSP-pSyPSP.jpg

Hotrod
06-04-2009, 07:36 AM
http://www.o-dub.com/images/bumping.jpg

BroncoInSkinland
06-04-2009, 07:53 AM

Oh, sorry I took you literally. I was trying to figure out how to lead this mess what with all the Nazi's and loose women lying around. Good to have you back! :welcome:

Hotrod
06-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh, sorry I took you literally. I was trying to figure out how to lead this mess what with all the Nazi's and loose women lying around. Good to have you back! :welcome:

http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/Braveheart.jpg

BroncoInSkinland
06-04-2009, 08:16 AM
http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/Braveheart.jpg

Uh oh, now we have Scots and Irish too? I don't think the SS and the IRA are gonna get along well together...

Blueflame
06-04-2009, 07:44 PM
The long-awaited explanation....

After TJ did some checking, it appears that I accidentally and inadvertently closed that thread while attempting to rid the Mane of a spam thread and wield the ban hammer on a spammer. My apologies; I was unaware that it had happened but accept full responsibility for the mistake.

BroncoBuff
06-04-2009, 07:47 PM

After TJ did some checking, it appears that I accidentally and inadvertently closed that thread while attempting to rid the Mane of a spam thread and wield the ban hammer on a spammer. My apologies; I was unaware that it had happened but accept full responsibility for the mistake.

269 posts in, and we finally get some answers.

Bronx33
06-04-2009, 07:49 PM
269 posts in, and we finally get some answers.

Iam sure Taco and flame have lives.

OABB
06-04-2009, 07:50 PM

I have tumbled with many here, and as I mentioned I was a former star wars jedi forum master....but you, my darling, are the most honest and stand up person I have met thus far. If only lex had your balls...

I take back the coward thing and I want to apologize to "Pink" Taco John for my insubordination. I promise to be a good poster from here on out.

Dortoh...you are still my hero.

LET THE HEALING BEGIN

Blueflame
06-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Iam sure Taco and flame have lives.

Until TJ told me tonight, I didn't know it was me who closed it; had I known, I would have immediately re-opened the thread and merged it with the new NBA thread (which is what has happened now).

Blueflame
06-04-2009, 07:54 PM
I have tumbled with many here, and as I mentioned I was a former star wars jedi forum master....but you, my darling, are the most honest and stand up person I have met thus far. If only lex had your balls...

I take back the coward thing and I want to apologize to "Pink" Taco John for my insubordination. I promise to be a good poster from here on out.

Dortoh...you are still my hero.

LET THE HEALING BEGIN

:thumbsup:

BroncoBuff
06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
LET THE HEALING BEGIN
:~ohyah!:

Actually, how many people didn't care that the old thread was gone, how many were fine with just starting a new one?

ME!

PaintballCLE
06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
wait, the mods still get sigs and we dont? How unfair!!!!

LOL JK obviously

Bronx33
06-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Until TJ told me tonight, I didn't know it was me who closed it; had I known, I would have immediately re-opened the thread and merged it with the new NBA thread (which is what has happened now).

Well atleast the NBA fans have some closure sadly for some it didn't happen fast enough.:P accidents happen i killed some stuff on the NHL board by mistake while cleaning up once.

Bronx33
06-04-2009, 07:58 PM
wait, the mods still get sigs and we dont? How unfair!!!!

LOL JK obviously

The job has some perks.

OABB
06-04-2009, 07:58 PM
:~ohyah!:

Actually, how many people didn't care that the old thread was gone, how many were fine with just starting a new one?

ME!

Have you no sympathy for those of us that have lost countless hours of sleep. I have never felt so betrayed, and i questioned the ethics on this here board. If not for Sassy, I may have left forever, and acted unethically, much like tom Cruise in valkerie. Saving the world from a fascist dictatorship, no matter how small is an important task to take on.

DBroncos4life
06-04-2009, 09:05 PM
So does this mean this thread will die now? :(

worm
06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
What a crap ending.

Nothing should have ever been said.

BroncoInSkinland
06-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Well, I actually never posted in the NBA thread, and I know Dortoh said he cant remember if he did...I see no reason the fight can't go on. A cause is a wonderful thing, but not completely neccesary to a movement. Ask Dortoh, he has had plenty of movements with no cause...

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, I actually never posted in the NBA thread, and I know Dortoh said he cant remember if he did...I see no reason the fight can't go on. A cause is a wonderful thing, but not completely neccesary to a movement. Ask Dortoh, he has had plenty of movements with no cause...

LOL

I win I ****ing win

Now what am I supposed to do???

crap :nono:

Blue ya know I love :twokisses

Taco the jury is still out on you IMHO Ha!

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 07:27 AM
I stayed up past midnight brainstorming some great new theads for todays entertainment. I guess now Taco gets the last laugh by stealing my thunder.

That said does anyone have a cause they want me to push :)

PaintballCLE
06-05-2009, 07:42 AM
I stayed up past midnight brainstorming some great new theads for todays entertainment. I guess now Taco gets the last laugh by stealing my thunder.

That said does anyone have a cause they want me to push :)

yes, taco bell needs to bring back the beef burrito. Not the chili cheese burrito, not the bean burrito, but the beef burrito. Don't stop till you make it happen!

Hotrod
06-05-2009, 07:54 AM
yes, taco bell needs to bring back the beef burrito. Not the chili cheese burrito, not the bean burrito, but the beef burrito. Don't stop till you make it happen!

I love the processed beef product Taco Bell serves. I think they lace it with crack or something.

Boobs McGee
06-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the info Blue, way to own up :D

BroncoInSkinland
06-06-2009, 07:08 AM
An equitable solution, with everyone happy? This cannot stand!!! Come on Dortoh, there has to be something bugging you... I think the poll options are too difficult to include in threads, every thread should default to a poll, and the the OP can remove the poll if he wishes. I am sure you can come up with a few default poll options to make this happen.

ksBRONCOfan
06-06-2009, 08:07 AM

For future reference you can type the umlaut by holding down 'alt' and typing 0252. Führer

DBroncos4life
06-06-2009, 10:57 AM
führer. that's pretty cool! How people figure this stuff out is beyond me, so nicely done.

p.s. who's the hottie in your avatar? Any girl that scarfs down food like that is a ok in my book :thumbs:

I don't think thats food, but if you like girls that eat poo then.....

Boobs McGee
06-06-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't think thats food, but if you like girls that eat poo then.....

wow. I think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

TheReverend
06-06-2009, 11:35 AM
For future reference you can type the umlaut by holding down 'alt' and typing 0252. Führer

ü

how the hell did you come across that...?

BroncoInSkinland
06-06-2009, 02:54 PM
ü

how the hell did you come across that...?

Google ASCII characters and you should be able to find a full list, to lazy to look it up for ya, sorry.

BroncoBuff
06-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Some of these mods deserve the Shanahan treatment ... I'm looking at you, Bryan.

theAPAOps5
06-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Some of these mods deserve the Shanahan treatment ... I'm looking at you, Bryan.

You do know he isn't a Moderator anymore right? He is still listed as moderator of fantasy football and a few other categories but he isn't a super moderator which is what SoCal and Blue are. TJ took him off that list a few months ago because he has pretty much moved on to other places.

ksBRONCOfan
06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
wow. I think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Did you delete your first reply?

I email with some German colleagues on a daily basis. I keep a shortcut list taped to my keyboard. ä ö ü ß

That's Rachael Ray. I love her.

DHallblows
06-08-2009, 11:20 AM
That's Rachael Ray. I love her.

Good man :thumbs:

http://www.rightwingnews.com/graphics/rachael-ray.jpg

TheReverend
06-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Have you no sympathy for those of us that have lost countless hours of sleep. I have never felt so betrayed, and i questioned the ethics on this here board. If not for Sassy, I may have left forever, and acted unethically, much like tom Cruise in valkerie. Saving the world from a fascist dictatorship, no matter how small is an important task to take on.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/taporsnap_25/super-cool-story-bro.png

BroncoBuff
06-08-2009, 01:25 PM
You do know he isn't a Moderator anymore right? He is still listed as moderator of fantasy football and a few other categories but he isn't a super moderator which is what SoCal and Blue are. TJ took him off that list a few months ago because he has pretty much moved on to other places.

So .... he already got the Shanahan treatment then?

I'm satisified ;D