PDA

View Full Version : Which UDFAs are you most excited about?

BowlenBall
05-27-2009, 01:37 AM
Everyone likes an underdog, right? Which of these gentlemen will you be rooting for in training camp?

footstepsfrom#27
05-27-2009, 02:32 AM
I'm pretty sure that DJ Johnson and Dominique Johnson are not two different players who both went to Jackson State. ;D

I like Baker, Branson, Davis and Pedescleaux. BTW I've seen Kestahn Moore play in high school and the kid has major quicks, but I doubt he has a prayer in this overcrowded backfield. I do think he can play in the NFL.

BowlenBall
05-27-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that DJ Johnson and Dominique Johnson are not two different players who both went to Jackson State. ;D

I like Baker, Branson, Davis and Pedescleaux. BTW I've seen Kestahn Moore play in high school and the kid has major quicks, but I doubt he has a prayer in this overcrowded backfield. I do think he can play in the NFL.

So nice, I listed him twice.

Ratboy
05-27-2009, 03:24 AM
Chris Baker and Lee Robinson

BroncoInSkinland
05-27-2009, 06:16 AM
I went with Davis, Baker, and Robinson. Davis and Baker are well documented on the mane already. Robinson could turn into a heck of a player from what I understand. At one point they had him going in the 2nd round. Poor combine times burst a very quick lived bubble on that one, but some of the skills are there already. He needs to work on open field tackling and zone coverage, but I hope he can be coached up on those aspects.

Hotrod
05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Shelton I am already ordering his jersey