PDA

View Full Version : IMO we can do better for Crawdad

cutthemdown
05-24-2009, 06:00 PM
I think it is amazing that people have helped him out to the tune of one ticket for his sister to go see dad. To boot she is dealing with being sick.

Some of us already gave but I decided to try this and see if we can get both tickets taken care of.

Here is my deal. If people on the board will contribute another 100 bucks, I will match it with another 100 bucks.

There is a thread in the sticky, if you have not read it I wish you would. One of our Broncos brothers has asked for help and the board has responded, but I think we can do better.

Spider
05-24-2009, 06:18 PM
I think it is amazing that people have helped him out to the tune of one ticket for his sister to go see dad. To boot she is dealing with being sick.

Some of us already gave but I decided to try this and see if we can get both tickets taken care of.

Here is my deal. If people on the board will contribute another 100 bucks, I will match it with another 100 bucks.

There is a thread in the sticky, if you have not read it I wish you would. One of our Broncos brothers has asked for help and the board has responded, but I think we can do better.
I wish I could help out , but I am jammed up pretty bad right now , have been since my sons 4 wheeler accident

cutthemdown
05-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I wish I could help out , but I am jammed up pretty bad right now , have been since my sons 4 wheeler accident

10 bucks man cmon. If you get them going you watch some more 10 bucks, 5 bucks will roll in. It hits another 100 and I will match. How can you pass that up.

Even 5 bucks Spider. I know you can find 5 bucks.

Spider
05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
10 bucks man cmon. If you get them going you watch some more 10 bucks, 5 bucks will roll in. It hits another 100 and I will match. How can you pass that up.

Even 5 bucks Spider. I know you can find 5 bucks.
i wish ...... but my sons meds come first .....

cutthemdown
05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
i wish ...... but my sons meds come first .....

I hear ya.

Spider
05-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I hear ya.

He took 14 stitches to the head , broken leg , wrecked his braces etc .......
A chip of the old block ;D

Los Broncos
05-24-2009, 07:14 PM
I wanted to help in the first place but didn't get a response, so I was a little confused on what was going on.

But I'm still down to give what I can, I am a pretty easy going guy.

cutthemdown
05-24-2009, 07:25 PM
I wanted to help in the first place but didn't get a response, so I was a little confused on what was going on.

But I'm still down to give what I can, I am a pretty easy going guy.

There is a pay pal line in one of the posts. It's really easy man. Just do like 10 bucks and get people started.

Sassy
05-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Already did what I could...

Florida_Bronco
05-24-2009, 07:40 PM
I already told Crawdad it's coming, but I am sending $10 through the mail. If you want to count that towards the $100, that's fine with me.

cutthemdown
05-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Already did what I could...

I'm sort of looking for the ones who would do it, but just got busy, forgot, didn't see first post.

All the people who already helped I think you are amazing. Not easy to part with money for someone you only know over the internet. It's a test of a lot things, faith, trust in people to be honest etc etc.

I was only trying to shake another few apples from the tree.

I totally understand not being able to, I was at that point before also, many, many times. I'm doing well right now so I do it. Adopting troops, giving to City of Hope, and other random acts that help people out. Gore reduces his carbon footprint, I up my Karma footprint.

The ones who can't help out others right now will see this, and one day when they can, then they will do it. Who knows maybe it will be me someday that needs it.

cutthemdown
05-24-2009, 07:57 PM
I already told Crawdad it's coming, but I am sending $10 through the mail. If you want to count that towards the $100, that's fine with me.

for sure I will count it. My goal is to give another hundred, get both the tickets.

90 more to go

Swedish Extrovert
05-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Would love to. But I'm a college kid. Nuff said.

bronco610
05-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Same here, college.... not so much a kid anymore. Wish I could help but there is just no way right now.

broncosteven
05-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Money is tight for me also but I met Crawdad last year.

I will send in $10 but only if you are close to meeting the goal. Let me know when you get to $90 and I will guarantee the last 10 bucks.

GreatBronco16
05-25-2009, 12:27 PM
I sent him $30 last week. Wish it could have been more, but I'm glad I could help out.

gunns
05-25-2009, 01:10 PM
I didn't see the post, have only been on here sporadically lately. I'll send $50 on Friday. I got drained by two grandchildren's birthdays and plants for the garden. I hate paypal but I'll try it again this Friday. Hey cutdown can you send me a reminder on Thursday night or Friday morning?

Derger_Louis
05-25-2009, 01:16 PM

I get paid this Friday (5/29) and can pitch in $50.

* (edit) Cut, if you could send me a reminder as well, I would appreciate it.

Los Broncos
05-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I cant do paypal but I can do regular mail, all I need is the address.

worm
05-25-2009, 03:43 PM
$50 more sent via paypal.

cutthemdown
05-25-2009, 03:52 PM
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't even wait for confirmations, I have seen enough 100 more bucks on the ****ING WAY!!!!!!!!

HEY CRAWDAD? Pack you bags my Brother someone has a dad to go see.

cutthemdown
05-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks to all the people who gave at the start, and a special thanks to the guys who threw in the 50 bucks to make all this happen at the end. God bless you, or if you don't believe in that, Broncos bless you!!!!!.

I haven't felt this good in awhile, thanks for re-energizing my faith in people.

OABB
05-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Thanks to all the people who gave at the start, and a special thanks to the guys who threw in the 50 bucks to make all this happen at the end. God bless you, or if you don't believe in that, Broncos bless you!!!!!.

I haven't felt this good in awhile, thanks for re-energizing my faith in people.

me too! now can I have some money?

cutthemdown
05-25-2009, 04:00 PM
So I have 2 PM's from a couple of Orangemane regulars that are trying to remain incognito.........They gave a good chunck and now according to my crappy math we are way over my goal of another hundred. In fact if everyone comes through we friggin smashed it and probably tripled how much had been raised to this point.

Me thinks a couple of people are going to see dear ole dad.

cutthemdown
05-25-2009, 04:01 PM
me too! now can I have some money?

I'll buy you a drink at any of my gigs you want to come to ;D

OABB
05-25-2009, 04:02 PM
I'll buy you a drink at any of my gigs you want to come to ;D

what gig? did I miss something?

cutthemdown
05-25-2009, 04:11 PM
So heres is my unofficial tally.

Crawdad should end up with over 500 bucks!!!!!!!!!! to help him and his sister travel and see their dad!!!!!!

It may even go to 600 if everyone comes through with their pledge.

Oh remember that if you don't more then likely you burn in hell......Hilarious!

j/k

cutthemdown
05-25-2009, 04:13 PM
what gig? did I miss something?

not much, just a bunch of old dudes trying to have some fun playing music.