PDA

View Full Version : Take This You Hippy Scum

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 12:09 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKTOyiKLARk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKTOyiKLARk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SureShot
05-24-2009, 12:19 PM
http://www.primemeridia.com/temp/south-park-smug-313.gif

Spider
05-24-2009, 12:25 PM
I have no audio............

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 12:27 PM
I have no audio............

Thanks for sharing.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/JLBrooks7/RmnY77sGIYI/AAAAAAAAAEM/QHqQtppTPII/s400/meter.gif.jpg

GoBroncos84
05-24-2009, 12:29 PM
It's important to note that "at that speed" the M3 did better. Not many people who buy a Prius are going to be trying to top it out. It will get far better gas mileage than the M3 overall. The day to day drives, to and from work and around town, there would be no comparison.

That being said, its very interesting to hear how the batteries are made and what goes into getting them. That is unfortunate. A definite blow to my fellow hippies who have purchased this vehicle with the desire of cutting back on harm done to the planet. I do not own a Prius, but I have had it targeted for when I can afford a new car. Once the car is built it is very clean, very little emissions. I hope they find a better way to obtain the materials for the battery, because if they don't it is pretty much pointless to buy one.

Spider
05-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks for sharing.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/JLBrooks7/RmnY77sGIYI/AAAAAAAAAEM/QHqQtppTPII/s400/meter.gif.jpg

you are welcome , But chances are that little piece is just as full of **** as you are

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 12:32 PM
you are welcome , But chances are that little piece is just as full of **** as you are

Oh no... if someone as smart and classy as you doesn't approve of me, whatever will I do?

I'm sorry. Please take it back so I can sleep tonight.

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 12:33 PM
It's important to note that "at that speed" the M3 did better. Not many people who buy a Prius are going to be trying to top it out. It will get far better gas mileage than the M3 overall. The day to day drives, to and from work and around town, there would be no comparison.

That being said, its very interesting to hear how the batteries are made and what goes into getting them. That is unfortunate. A definite blow to my fellow hippies who have purchased this vehicle with the desire of cutting back on harm done to the planet. I do not own a Prius, but I have had it targeted for when I can afford a new car. Once the car is built it is very clean, very little emissions. I hope they find a better way to obtain the materials for the battery, because if they don't it is pretty much pointless to buy one.

I wasn't concerned about the gas mileage. I wouldn't trust gravimetric regardless, and they weren't on a dyno collecting emissions to do CBE.

My concern was the same as yours about the production of the vehicle.

thumpc
05-24-2009, 12:36 PM
The point of the hybrid is to not burn gas when it idles, runs at slow speeds, stop and go traffic jams...
BMW should build a hybrid M3, best of both worlds.

Spider
05-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Oh no... if someone as smart and classy as you doesn't approve of me, whatever will I do?

I'm sorry. Please take it back so I can sleep tonight.LOL as if I care if a Idiot can sleep

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 12:47 PM
LOL as if I care if a Idiot can sleep

So much wrong in such a simple sentence...

Tell you what, I'm gonna go eat a sandwich and you try and come up with something clever.

Spider
05-24-2009, 12:51 PM
So much wrong in such a simple sentence...

Tell you what, I'm gonna go eat a sandwich and you try and come up with something clever.

Laced with hormones no doubt .........ll me what happened , some bully in school saw your pecker size and laughed and now you are getting even by pumping your body full of chemicals to look better ? :rofl:

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Laced with hormones no doubt .........ll me what happened , some bully in school saw your pecker size and laughed and now you are getting even by pumping your body full of chemicals to look better ? :rofl:

No, that would've driven me to be a white trash trucker who hides his insecurities by acting tough on the internet.

Nice try though.

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:08 PM
No, that would've driven me to be a white trash trucker who hides his insecurities by acting tough on the internet.

Nice try though.

Just asking , looks like I touched a nerve though ........ chances are I am right , maybe not your pecker but something scared you mentally and you seem to think pumping your body full of chemicals will make up for it ....... :rofl: good luck

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Just asking , looks like I touched a nerve though ........ chances are I am right , maybe not your pecker but something scared you mentally and you seem to think pumping your body full of chemicals will make up for it ....... :rofl: good luck

You'd think such a handsome and in shape specimen like you would understand

:rofl:

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:19 PM
You'd think such a handsome and in shape specimen like you would understand

:rofl:

LOL, Iam in damn good shape few here that met me in person will tell you 6'0 222 pounds 34 inch waist .....
but that still doesnt address your insecurities .......

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:30 PM
LOL, Iam in damn good shape few here that met me in person will tell you 6'0 222 pounds 34 inch waist .....
but that still doesnt address your insecurities .......

Extremely insecure. Especially when it's coming from you. Real men take jobs in trucking, fail miserably about everything, and whine about the government on the internet.

I try so hard...

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Extremely insecure. Especially when it's coming from you. Real men take jobs in trucking, fail miserably about everything, and whine about the government on the internet.

I try so hard...

you forgot supporting 6 kids and a wife ........as to pumping your body full of Chems and bragging about it on the net , is that what real men do ? :rofl: you clown

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:36 PM
you forgot supporting 6 kids and a wife ........as to pumping your body full of Chems and bragging about it on the net , is that what real men do ? :rofl: you clown

Didn't happen...?

Thank god you passed your genetic code on six times... yay

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Didn't happen...?

Thank god you passed your genetic code on six times... yay

LOL and I am sure you will as soon as your ole man can figure out a way ........ keep the faith pumpkin

Dagmar
05-24-2009, 01:46 PM
So you're new thing is steal things from another forum, that aren't funny and start 10 new threads each day?

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:50 PM
LOL and I am sure you will as soon as your ole man can figure out a way ........ keep the faith pumpkin

Something tells me that you don't quite understand that the link between education and reproduction actually goes the other way... color me shocked that you don't understand something.

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:50 PM
So you're new thing is steal things from another forum, that aren't funny and start 10 new threads each day?

hey look the local drunk has a thought and he shared ......... How special

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:51 PM

It's worked well for you for years... more cat and futurama pics, please rusty?!?!?!

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Something tells me that you don't quite understand that the link between education and reproduction actually goes the other way... color me shocked that you don't understand something.

and what does education have to do with you being gay and wanting a perfect body by using chemicals ?
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/StockholmByMorning/Mario%20Lopez/MarioLopezA02.jpg

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:52 PM
It's worked well for you for years... more cat and futurama pics, please rusty?!?!?!

stop sucking up

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 01:54 PM
stop sucking up

Sarcasm detector busted, sarcasm of your own, or dumber than I even thought...?

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Well this thread had some potential hippy bashing promise.

Spider
05-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Sarcasm detector busted, sarcasm of your own, or dumber than I even thought...?

No telling you to stop sucking up to the board drunk .......

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:01 PM
No telling you to stop sucking up to the board drunk .......

oh wow...

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:03 PM
oh wow...

So lets get back to your malfunction ........ either you are insecure , or gay ......

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:05 PM
So lets get back to your malfunction ........ either you are insecure , or gay ......

Love the logic. Anyone working out at higher levels is clearly homosexual and/or insecure.

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:05 PM
People have been banned for using gay as a insult ...

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Love the logic. Anyone working out at higher levels is clearly homosexual and/or insecure.

yea I know .....

Damn those well thought , educated people ...

You know they must be homos ...

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:11 PM

still hiding hey. working out is one thing , pumping your body full of chemicals and working out is another

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:11 PM
yea I know .....

Damn those well thought , educated people ...

You know they must be homos ...

Shhhh... you're about to be outted as my gay lover.

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:12 PM
People have been banned for using gay as a insult ...

you twit .show me where I used gay as an insult ? ......

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:13 PM

LOL one person agrees with you and they get non stop sucking up ......

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:14 PM
well TD where was the insult ?

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:15 PM

http://www.corante.com/mooreslore/archives/images/bugs%20bunny%20elmer%20fudd.jpg

The Horror ...

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:16 PM
http://www.corante.com/mooreslore/archives/images/bugs%20bunny%20elmer%20fudd.jpg

The Horror ...

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
well genius ...........still waiting for you to point out the insult .........Just admit you are an idiot , jump to conclusions ........

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:17 PM
I didn't say you did ... pretty sure there is 0 names in that post stating people have been banned for using it that way ...

It was more of a public service announcement before anyone did start using it that way ... In case anyone forgot the rules ...

Edit : I would hate to lose anymore regulars over something that silly ...

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:18 PM
so we got a gay guy that thinks it is a great Idea to use hormones and a trust fund boy agreeing with him ........... hmmmmmmm

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I didn't say you did ... pretty sure there is 0 names in that post stating people have been banned for using it that way ...

It was more of a public service announcement before anyone did start using it that way ... In case anyone forgot the rules ...

Edit : I would hate to lose anymore regulars over something that silly ...

LOL back pedaling should be an Olympic sport

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Ahhh douchebaggery for the sake of douchebaggery ...

original ...

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:20 PM
so we got a gay guy that thinks it is a great Idea to use hormones and a trust fund boy agreeing with him ........... hmmmmmmm

Just curious... are you too dumb to realize your opinions aren't worth a ****, or are you so dumb you think an ounce of validity might be in there somewhere...?

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Just curious... are you too dumb to realize your opinions aren't worth a ****, or are you so dumb you think an ounce of validity might be in there somewhere...?

LOL you pump your body with Hormones and you call someone else stupid ? :rofl: ......you keep dodging my question ........ so I will make my own conclusion ..... queer

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Ahhh douchebaggery for the sake of douchebaggery ...

original ...

have you been drug tested ?

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:26 PM
LOL you pump your body with Hormones and you call someone else stupid ? :rofl: ......you keep dodging my question ........ so I will make my own conclusion ..... queer

Alright fine, let's take a close look at this.

I guarantee on a daily basis whatever you eat, you're consuming a lot more hormones and chemicals than I do.

Secondly, what's gayer

Working out to get maximum volume of girls

or

Employing yourself as a trucker so you can spend time away from your wife on the road with a bunch of other retarded dudes.

Gonna go out a limb here and say you're picking up guys at the rest-stops like the rest of you trucker-fruits. No such thing as a free ride, eh spider?

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Alright fine, let's take a close look at this.

I guarantee on a daily basis whatever you eat, you're consuming a lot more hormones and chemicals than I do. Justifying your problem ...... alot of drug addicts do this ........

Secondly, what's gayer

Working out to get maximum volume of girls

or

Employing yourself as a trucker so you can spend time away from your wife on the road with a bunch of other retarded dudes. keep telling yourself that ......but covering up your problem doesnt make it go away

Gonna go out a limb here and say you're picking up guys at the rest-stops like the rest of you trucker-fruits. No such thing as a free ride, eh spider?
oh whats wrong cup cake did I touch a nerve ?in denial and angry ........

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Bottom line rev ...you are as queer as a 3 dollar bill ....accept it and let the anger go

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Justifying your problem ...... alot of drug addicts do this ........

keep telling yourself that ......but covering up your problem doesnt make it go away

oh whats wrong cup cake did I touch a nerve ?in denial and angry ........

Who knew it was this common? Googling truckers yields:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ykWFrCcmL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Who knew it was this common? Googling truckers yields:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ykWFrCcmL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

you turned on ?

pokenation
05-24-2009, 02:34 PM
can some one help me out here........

i think the saying goes something along the lines of, "Never argue with an idiot, the people watching you will not know which one is the idiot".

if this is not exactly how it goes maybe one of you could correct me.

thanks, now back to your (both of you) absurdly idiotic conversation.

:peace: :peace: :sunshine:

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:35 PM
so I will make my own conclusion ..... queer

Says the big Nickelback fan ....
:poke: :poke: :poke:

!Booya! !Booya! !Booya! !Booya! !Booya!

Spider

i think the saying goes something along the lines of, "Never argue with an idiot, the people watching you will not know which one is the idiot".

:wiggle:

Spider
Says the big Nickelback fan ....
:poke: :poke: :poke:

!Booya! !Booya! !Booya! !Booya! !Booya!

;D Nickleback rules ............ok not really

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 02:38 PM

Advice doesn't account for boredom.

TDmvp
05-24-2009, 02:40 PM
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2392/fishedinsmallim9.jpg

Spider
05-24-2009, 02:41 PM
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2392/fishedinsmallim9.jpg

That isnt nickle back ........ is it ?

wandlc
05-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Well back to the original topic, I drive 70 miles each way to work at primarily highway speeds of 70 mph for the entire trip. I drive a TDI VW Jetta that I can easily get 50 mpg with at 70 mph. I am routinely passed by Prius drivers think they are doing something good for the environment when at those speeds they might be getting 40 mph. And as far as emissions go, the diesel I drive produces less CO2 and fugitive hydrocarbon vapors (the largest cause of smog) and with DPFs don't worry about particulates. This is old tech that works very well and has a far less impact on the environment than a Prius does cradle to grave.

Spider
05-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Well back to the original topic, I drive 70 miles each way to work at primarily highway speeds of 70 mph for the entire trip. I drive a TDI VW Jetta that I can easily get 50 mpg with at 70 mph. I am routinely passed by Prius drivers think they are doing something good for the environment when at those speeds they might be getting 40 mph. And as far as emissions go, the diesel I drive produces less CO2 and fugitive hydrocarbon vapors (the largest cause of smog) and with DPFs don't worry about particulates. This is old tech that works very well and has a far less impact on the environment than a Prius does cradle to grave.
you got the stats to back that up ?
I drive an 18 wheeler for a living , so I am no tree hugger , but this story is hard to believe

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 04:00 PM

If you're getting gas mileage even remotely that good then yes, CO2 is way down... it's the dominant weighting factor in fuel economy by a long shot.

However, here's the problem I see with your system. Your DPF's regeneration strategy. I'm going to go out on a limb and say since it's "old tech" it's either a trap you manually remove and clean, or it's regeneration through NO2 production. NO2 make is no good and it's forced Johnson Matthey to restructure their entire business model because their emissions control are based on regeneration through NO2 production, and what you have won't even be street legal when 40 CFR 1065 takes effect (NO2 standards getting dropped to below 20%).

Spider
05-24-2009, 04:04 PM
we have toyed around with stuff like Turbo diesel , even looked at GE train Engines set up 450 miles per gallon pulling more weight then most can phantom, I get 5 mPG , we need a cheaper way to operate ....... if they came out with Prius for big trucks , I would be driving one

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 04:07 PM

The guys in the clip are exactly right ( it all depends on your driving) sure you need something that is capable of good gas mileage but any car driven poorly results in poor mileage ( plain and simple). I just find it funny that these fancy tree hugger cars are f***** different it kinda makes sense to (not buy) new cars if you have something that already does the job.

Another variable is maintence alot of folks don't take care of their cars or even understand that simple things like keeping up on your tire pressure saves a buttload of gas ( just ask spider). Iam not buying a new car anytimes soon and i really don't see the need when used cars are just fine a easier to work on. The manufacturers keep making the new stuff harder for the average joe to do his own maint so you are forced to get butt raped at the dealer or a mechanic ( I SAY F*** THAT) i have yet to take a car into a mechanic to be fixed cause i do it myself, sadly some folks can't or don't like working on their own stuff and they are the dealers and mechanics ( bread and butter) that's your own choice but iam not paying a guy 85 bucks an hour to do something simple.

AZBroncomaniac
05-24-2009, 04:09 PM
I couldn't phantom the thought of pulling that much weight on a gallon either.....

!Booya!

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 04:12 PM
we have toyed around with stuff like Turbo diesel , even looked at GE train Engines set up 450 miles per gallon pulling more weight then most can phantom, I get 5 mPG , we need a cheaper way to operate ....... if they came out with Prius for big trucks , I would be driving one

GM already has turbo deisels in europe that does 40+ what's holding us back is our emissions standards the greenies are demanding all that shyt so basically they are part of the problem.

Spider
05-24-2009, 04:16 PM
GM already has turbo deisels in europe that does 40+ what's holding us back is our emissions standards the greenies are demanding all that shyt so basically they are part of the problem.

Huh I saw some ads for it over here , but man it is costly , right now it wouldnt pay for itself , Maybe if we had more trucks .......

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Huh I saw some ads for it over here , but man it is costly , right now it wouldnt pay for itself , Maybe if we had more trucks .......

And that's another factor the manufacturers don't give a ratz ass ( they want money and alot of it) LOL just for once wouldn't it be cool if manufacturers did something good like offering a cost effient truck/car for a reasonable price.LOL greed is the other end of the spectrum that is over looked.

Spider
05-24-2009, 04:32 PM
And that's another factor the manufacturers don't give a ratz ass ( they want money and alot of it) LOL just for once wouldn't it be cool if manufacturers did something good like offering a cost effient truck/car for a reasonable price.LOL greed is the other end of the spectrum that is over looked.

well to be honest I am not sure if it is the same system they use over seas ........;D but yeah , this system we was looking at was 7,500 ....... Plus once you are over a 100K gross there was no guarantee it was going ot save us money .........

Spider
05-24-2009, 04:33 PM
If Obama has his way , the legal weight for 18 wheelers will be bumped up to 96 thousand ........... that should make alot of you worry .........

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 04:36 PM
If Obama has his way , the legal weight for 18 wheelers will be bumped up to 96 thousand ........... that should make alot of you worry .........

Obama is just another idiot with a plan.

Spider
05-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Obama is just another idiot with a plan.

Yeah I am not wild about this one , I remember when it was bumped up from 73K to 80K 7 k jump, this is 16K jump and alot of guys today dont have the skill ....... I 70 from Denver ( aka Floyd Hill) to Edwards colorado ......not to mention the secondary roads Like La Veta pass, Rabbit Ears , Wolf Creek , 191 in Utah , Small towns with stop lights ........ this is just to big of a weight jump without training ..........

Dudeskey
05-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah I am not wild about this one , I remember when it was bumped up from 73K to 80K 7 k jump, this is 16K jump and alot of guys today dont have the skill ....... I 70 from Denver ( aka Floyd Hill) to Edwards colorado ......not to mention the secondary roads Like La Veta pass, Rabbit Ears , Wolf Creek , 191 in Utah , Small towns with stop lights ........ this is just to big of a weight jump without training ..........

Scary. And most have never driven a semi maxed out @ 80,000#....

Spider
05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Scary. And most have never driven a semi maxed out @ 80,000#....

I know , i was going down I 68 outside of Cumberland Maryland , my service line on my RGN popped off , I had no trailer brakes grossing 131 K going down those hills ... if they had a run away ramp I would have used it ....Someone with less skill would have flipped it , or killed someone ........ I got to the grade on the other side , threw that pig in george over drive , when she came to a stop I shut it down locked it in gear and didnt set my brakes ...... took 40 minutes for them to cool off

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 05:09 PM
I used to load 53'ers with pallets of cement and the max load was 45-48k it's been awhile now and i might be off but i do know it wasn't 80k!

Spider
05-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I used to load 53'ers with pallets of cement and the max load was 45-48k it's been awhile now and i might be off but i do know it wasn't 80k!

Depends on the truck , for example a 379 ext hood pete with a 53 foot wagon is around 34K empty .........New freight liner would be around 31 k

Bronx33
05-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Depends on the truck , for example a 379 ext hood pete with a 53 foot wagon is around 34K empty .........New freight liner would be around 31 k

It was just the average 53 from monfort.

Spider
05-24-2009, 05:22 PM
It was just the average 53 from monfort.

;D the Monfort lane

footstepsfrom#27
05-24-2009, 06:10 PM
I take with a HUGE grain of salt that the damage done to the environment by a Prius is greater than that done by a Land Rover. This is a slick marketing campaign, nothing more. MPG tests are loaded with all kinds of built in tricks so I'd be really suspicoius of this one.

"It's not what you drive that matters, but how you drive it"...that's a load of BS built on a small grain of truth. I don't care how you drive your Hummer, you're never going to beat an economy car in fuel economy in any kind of real life driving situations.

Spider
05-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I take with a HUGE grain of salt that the damage done to the environment by a Prius is greater than that done by a Land Rover. This is a slick marketing campaign, nothing more. MPG tests are loaded with all kinds of built in tricks so I'd be really suspicoius of this one.

"It's not what you drive that matters, but how you drive it"...that's a load of BS built on a small grain of truth. I don't care how you drive your Hummer, you're never going to beat an economy car in fuel economy in any kind of real life driving situations.

Stop and go traffic gets worse MPG then 70 MPH ......but you are dead on

Dagmar
05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
http://people.ucsc.edu/%7Ebberg/hook.jpg

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 07:06 PM

THAT mpg test is loaded with tricks. The actual EPA FTP and HWFET mpg testing is very controlled and accurate.

The environmental concern is more about the corners they're cutting to make it cheaply and it's effect on the environment. Not the fuel consumption.

footstepsfrom#27
05-24-2009, 07:34 PM
The environmental concern is more about the corners they're cutting to make it cheaply and it's effect on the environment. Not the fuel consumption.
And that's what I'm referring to as their marketing schtick. I don't believe their premise is anything more than sneaky salesmanship.

Hogan11
05-24-2009, 09:18 PM
All I know is I take this lickbag off ignore and I'm greeted with homeboys humping ottomans and this limey bullshat...shame on me for making that move, back to the iggy list he goes!

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 10:54 PM
All I know is I take this lickbag off ignore and I'm greeted with homeboys humping ottomans and this limey bullshat...shame on me for making that move, back to the iggy list he goes!

It's about time pussy. Keep it there.

Hogan11
05-24-2009, 11:00 PM
It's about time p***Y. Keep it there.

Whatever dicknose...go hump a loveseat

TheReverend
05-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Whatever dicknose...go hump a loveseat

So now you won't...?