bronco militia
05-22-2009, 08:37 AM

Jason in LA
05-22-2009, 08:39 AM
I can dig it.

Garcia Bronco
05-22-2009, 08:55 AM
LOL

Kobe Bryant doesn't read books, he stares them down until he gets the information that he wants.

bronco_diesel
05-22-2009, 08:59 AM
LOL

Kobe Bryant doesn't read books, he stares them down until he gets the information that he wants.

i think we know what kind of books those are...

Liquid Courage
05-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Lakers in 6

Is that you, David Stern?? :juggle:

In that case, the Lebron's in 6 too! :thumbs:

TonyR
05-22-2009, 09:05 AM
The lack of respect for the Nuggets by Lakers fans is interesting. The Nuggets have only lost 3 playoff games, each by 2 points, while winning 9. And yet somehow many Lakers fans seem to feel like the Nuggets don't belong on the same court. Is it denial or stupidity? Either way, it's interesting.

Hotrod
05-22-2009, 09:11 AM
Is that you, David Stern?? :juggle:

In that case, the Lebron's in 6 too! :thumbs:

the Lebron's Ha!

BroncoMan4ever
05-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Nuggets in 6. LA can't win in Denver. Denver will be up 3-1 when this returns to LA.

Hotrod
05-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Nuggets in 6. LA can't win in Denver. Denver will be up 3-1 when this returns to LA.

Kobe is not impressed with your post

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/blog/kobe2.jpg

bombay
05-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Lakers in three.

ghwk
05-22-2009, 09:40 AM
LOL

Kobe Bryant is no Jack Bauer.

BroncoMan4ever
05-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Kobe is not impressed with your post

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/blog/kobe2.jpg

Kobe can go home and pout the rest of the offseason in just a few more games

Rock Chalk
05-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Lakers in 5. might even sweep. Nuggets < Rockets.

Pick Six
05-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Lakers in 5. might even sweep. Nuggets < Rockets.

It might be Lakers in 5, but a sweep is now impossible...

Cosmo
05-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Nuggets in 7

OBF1
05-22-2009, 11:12 AM
I am a Laker fan, But they have not been the same team in the post season this year. If they do not pick it up and play like they did during the regular season, they will lose in 6 or 7.

No slight to the Nuggets from laker fan here

Dudeskey
05-22-2009, 11:25 AM
No point in drawing it out. Lakers take the series in game 3...™

Jason in LA
05-22-2009, 12:02 PM
The lack of respect for the Nuggets by Lakers fans is interesting. The Nuggets have only lost 3 playoff games, each by 2 points, while winning 9. And yet somehow many Lakers fans seem to feel like the Nuggets don't belong on the same court. Is it denial or stupidity? Either way, it's interesting.

Nobody thinks that the Nuggets don't belong. You're adding some extras with that one. We just don't think they're going to win. Just like Nugget fans don't think that the Lakers are going to win. Funny how that works.

Jason in LA
05-22-2009, 12:04 PM

Can't is a strong word, and usually when somebody uses that word they end up being wrong. It's silly to think that the Lakers "can't" win in Denver. Of course they can!

Punisher
05-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Go Lakers

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/kneedragger714/lakers.gif

Jason in LA
05-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Kobe Bryant is no Jack Bauer.

Yeah, but Kobe can hit a three over Tedy Brushi, even if he was standing on Chuck Norris' shoulders.

SureShot
05-22-2009, 12:07 PM
If the Lakers couldn't win in Houston I don't see how they win one in Denver. The Nuggs are a totally different team at home.

Jason in LA
05-22-2009, 12:10 PM
If the Lakers couldn't win in Houston I don't see how they win one in Denver. The Nuggs are a totally different team at home.

Yeah... um... yeah... the Lakers kinda won game 3, in Houston.

Anyways, I've never been a believer that you can say one team is going to do something against a team based on what another team did against that team. That whole team A vs. team B vs. team C never works.

Punisher
05-22-2009, 12:10 PM

They beat The Rockets in game 3 at Houston

GO LAKERS

Punisher
05-22-2009, 12:11 PM
They beat The Rockets in game 3 at Houston

GO LAKERS

http://gogal.net/dance_monkey_dance.gif :egbgb: :egbgb:

azbroncfan
05-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah, but Kobe can hit a three over Tedy Brushi, even if he was standing on Chuck Norris' shoulders.

All while ignoring the word no and sticking his you know what in you know what.

JCMElway
05-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm going to go ahead and call it.

Dortoh is a douche right..........NOW.

Hotrod
05-22-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm going to go ahead and call it.

Dortoh is a douche right..........NOW.

I am feeling rather fresh and spring like today :)

Tombstone RJ
05-22-2009, 02:31 PM
If the Nugz win the next 2 at home, yah, Nugz in 6.

The only reason the Nugz lost game 1 in LA is because they crapped out on their free throws. Well guess what, the Nugz actually hit their free throws in the 4th quarter of last night's game and hey, they won!

I just don't get how teams can whiff on free throws in the playoffs. The Nugz would have beaten the Lakers by 6 in the first game, had they hit most of their free throws...

broncswin
05-22-2009, 02:45 PM
I think your watching two very evenly matched teams on the court right now, I think the lakers know how good the nuggs are, it is just the rest of the country who is catching up on the fact that the nuggs are a very good team. You can blame that on dumbass espn who only cares about the cavs and lakers.

The other day I was watching espn and they actually had a poll asking if Melo was overrated.........are you f-ing kidding me this guy gets zero publicity. He gets more non calls than any other well known player in the league. Jesus he looks at a ref wrong and gets T'd up. Is he better than Kobe, NO, does he play stronger than Kobe, YES!! Nuggs will win this series in 6

Jason in LA
05-22-2009, 02:49 PM
If the Nugz win the next 2 at home, yah, Nugz in 6.

The only reason the Nugz lost game 1 in LA is because they crapped out on their free throws. Well guess what, the Nugz actually hit their free throws in the 4th quarter of last night's game and hey, they won!

I just don't get how teams can whiff on free throws in the playoffs. The Nugz would have beaten the Lakers by 6 in the first game, had they hit most of their free throws...

Well then the same can be said for the Lakers in Game 2. They missed a number of free throws down the stretch. This series has been pretty much dead even. It's going to be like that throughout.

BroncoMan4ever
05-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Can't is a strong word, and usually when somebody uses that word they end up being wrong. It's silly to think that the Lakers "can't" win in Denver. Of course they can!

this was labeled as a series that was going to be very home court oriented, meaning each team would win it's own home games and by default the Lakers would win in 7. but Denver stole a game in LA and because of that, and with their home court advantage, unbeaten in the playoffs at home, haven't lost at home since March, and are beating opponents at home by double digits, they now have the upper hand in this series.

the Nuggets were matching the Lakers in both LA games with a very hostile LA crowd amping up the Lakers and beating down the Nuggets. it took them out of their game a little, Anderson is a definite guy who feeds off the crowd and in LA he wasn't getting that, all the guys aside rom Melo and Billups were a little down and in need of the crowd energy. Denver has hung in with the Lakers and have yet to play their best ball in this series. JR, Anderson, Nene, Billups(from the free throw line) have all had some down moments in this series, and more than likely will straighten those issues out in Denver. Turn the tables with the Lakers in Denver facing a Nuggets fan base that has been waiting for a game like this since 85, and how amped they will be because of that, and I don't think the Lakers will be able to hang with the Nuggets because of that.

BroncoMan4ever
05-23-2009, 01:14 AM
I think your watching two very evenly matched teams on the court right now, I think the lakers know how good the nuggs are, it is just the rest of the country who is catching up on the fact that the nuggs are a very good team. You can blame that on dumbass espn who only cares about the cavs and lakers.

The other day I was watching espn and they actually had a poll asking if Melo was overrated.........are you f-ing kidding me this guy gets zero publicity. He gets more non calls than any other well known player in the league. Jesus he looks at a ref wrong and gets T'd up. Is he better than Kobe, NO, does he play stronger than Kobe, YES!! Nuggs will win this series in 6

regardless of how this series winds up(i say Nuggs in 6) Melo has elevated himself to superstar status in the league with his playoff performance. he is now going to be mentioned amongst the elite in the league. He isn't going to be an afterthought when people talk about the best players in the league.

Jason in LA
05-23-2009, 01:59 AM
this was labeled as a series that was going to be very home court oriented, meaning each team would win it's own home games and by default the Lakers would win in 7. but Denver stole a game in LA and because of that, and with their home court advantage, unbeaten in the playoffs at home, haven't lost at home since March, and are beating opponents at home by double digits, they now have the upper hand in this series.

the Nuggets were matching the Lakers in both LA games with a very hostile LA crowd amping up the Lakers and beating down the Nuggets. it took them out of their game a little, Anderson is a definite guy who feeds off the crowd and in LA he wasn't getting that, all the guys aside rom Melo and Billups were a little down and in need of the crowd energy. Denver has hung in with the Lakers and have yet to play their best ball in this series. JR, Anderson, Nene, Billups(from the free throw line) have all had some down moments in this series, and more than likely will straighten those issues out in Denver. Turn the tables with the Lakers in Denver facing a Nuggets fan base that has been waiting for a game like this since 85, and how amped they will be because of that, and I don't think the Lakers will be able to hang with the Nuggets because of that.

Even with all that you just posted, "can't" is still a very strong word. You telling me the #1 seed, who has the best road record in the league, can't win in Denver? That's just silly, and you're just being a homer. Do the Nuggets have the advantage? Yes. They surely do. Can somebody, who is being objective, say that they are pretty much a shoe in to win both games at home? No, that would be silly. The Lakers have won in Denver this year, and chances are, they'll be doing it within the next few days.

Unless you can tell the future, you shouldn't be throwing around that "can't" word. It's not going to be an upset when the Lakers win a game in Denver. They are supposed to do that.

watermock
05-23-2009, 02:59 AM
Nuggets in 6 or we will lose.

ZONA
05-23-2009, 03:45 AM
This series will come down to how well Kleiza shoots the 3 pointers. If he's making his shot, that keeps another shooter on the floor and out at the 3 point line, which gives both Billups and Mellow more space inside to move around and create. When Kleza is cold and they have to go with Anderson or Nene inside, the Lakers just plug it all up and force Mellow to stay outside. I think Kleiza could shoot even better at home, which is bad news for Lakers fans.

watermock
05-23-2009, 04:08 AM
Who?

That guy's a stiff. Denver will play 7 and win.

BroncoMan4ever
05-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Even with all that you just posted, "can't" is still a very strong word. You telling me the #1 seed, who has the best road record in the league, can't win in Denver? That's just silly, and you're just being a homer. Do the Nuggets have the advantage? Yes. They surely do. Can somebody, who is being objective, say that they are pretty much a shoe in to win both games at home? No, that would be silly. The Lakers have won in Denver this year, and chances are, they'll be doing it within the next few days.

Unless you can tell the future, you shouldn't be throwing around that "can't" word. It's not going to be an upset when the Lakers win a game in Denver. They are supposed to do that.

the Lakers didn't beat the same Nuggets team they are playing right now. Over the last 2 months they became basically unbeatable at home. I am not being a homer, i just don't see the Lakers being able to keep up with the Nuggets in Denver. it may be close until the start of the 4th, like it was with Dallas, but the Nuggets will start to pull away when the Lakers are getting worn out and tired. Don't be surprised if the Nuggets have a double digit win tonight.

Jason in LA
05-23-2009, 04:03 PM
the Lakers didn't beat the same Nuggets team they are playing right now. Over the last 2 months they became basically unbeatable at home. I am not being a homer, i just don't see the Lakers being able to keep up with the Nuggets in Denver. it may be close until the start of the 4th, like it was with Dallas, but the Nuggets will start to pull away when the Lakers are getting worn out and tired. Don't be surprised if the Nuggets have a double digit win tonight.

You're totally being a homer. The #1 seed, that finished the season with 65 wins, 11 games ahead of the 2 seed, and that has the best road record in the league, can't win a game in Denver? That's just silly.

I could totally understand your point, and even agree with you, if you stated that you were confident that the Nuggets could hold home court by winning both Games 3 and 4. I'm not some Laker homer who thinks that just because they are my favorite team that they are going to just roll over the Nuggets. They can find themselves in trouble very quick if they don't win a game coming up.

But at the same time, saying that the Lakers can't win there is just silly, and it screams of homerism. It's going to be tough, and you know, they might not do it, but I love their chances to win a game there.

The only time I'd throw the word can't around is if there was a huge mismatch, like a really good team against a really bad team. Even then you never know. But in the case of the Lakers and Nuggets, the Lakers can win a game in Denver, without question! There really isn't a good argument against that.

Paladin
05-23-2009, 05:32 PM
You're totally being a homer. The #1 seed, that finished the season with 65 wins, 11 games ahead of the 2 seed, and that has the best road record in the league, can't win a game in Denver? That's just silly.

I could totally understand your point, and even agree with you, if you stated that you were confident that the Nuggets could hold home court by winning both Games 3 and 4. I'm not some Laker homer who thinks that just because they are my favorite team that they are going to just roll over the Nuggets. They can find themselves in trouble very quick if they don't win a game coming up.

But at the same time, saying that the Lakers can't win there is just silly, and it screams of homerism. It's going to be tough, and you know, they might not do it, but I love their chances to win a game there.

The only time I'd throw the word can't around is if there was a huge mismatch, like a really good team against a really bad team. Even then you never know. But in the case of the Lakers and Nuggets, the Lakers can win a game in Denver, without question! There really isn't a good argument against that.

F #1 seed. These are the playoffs. By your homer views, Houston should not have won a single game. Especially since the Rockets were undermanned.

Come on Jason. Give the Nuggets the props they deserve.....

Jason in LA
05-23-2009, 05:42 PM
F #1 seed. These are the playoffs. By your homer views, Houston should not have won a single game. Especially since the Rockets were undermanned.

Come on Jason. Give the Nuggets the props they deserve.....

I did give the Nuggets credit. It's like you Nugget fans are blind or something. I said that I agreed with the guy if he would have said that he was confident that the Nuggets could take their two home games, and that the Lakers could find themselves in trouble. That's giving them credit right there. It's like if somebody isn't giving them a total ball washing, the person must not be giving them credit.

And I never said that the Lakers would win because they are the #1 seed. The point is that it is silly to think that a team that is the #1 seed can't win.

And how have I been a homer here? Simply because I think the Lakers can win? That makes somebody a homer? You're being as silly as the other guy. I've been as objective in this debate at possible, while the other guy, and you, are being total homers.

My views have not implied that the Rockets should have lost every game. I never said that the Lakers would sweep them. Actually, I never even made a prediction. In the playoffs, the better team wins just about every series. And that is exactly what happened in that series. The better team won. And to take it a step further, I thought the Rockets were a better team against the Lakers without Ming. I could see that in game 2, when the Rockets were a minus 19 with him in the game, but played the Lakers nearly even when he was in the game. When he got hurt I thought it hurt the Lakers chances... and it did. But the better team still won.

Jason in LA
05-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Wow, it's funny that this thread has fallen off the front page. I guess a few people would love to see this one just go away. But I'm not letting you Nugget fans off the hook.

Nugget fans response to the loss at home:

"See... what had happened was... that we got caught up in all the media hype, and thought that the Nuggets were the best team in the NBA, and that they were pretty much unbeatable. No way could that team that won 65 games, finished the season 11 games in front of us and the rest of the West, was the number 1 seed, and had the best road record in the league, beat our Nuggets. We got so cocky that we started using the word "can't", and now we just look dumb. Obviously we were dead wrong. We wouldn't listen to a voice of reason. We wouldn't listen to that guy in LA who was being objective. Because he wasn't giving our Nuggets a total ball washing we called him a homer, and we didn't realize that it was us Nugget fans who were the real homers. Man, we wish we could take back our statements now. Because it sucks being dead wrong. We pretty much thought that the Nuggets would take a double digit lead, cruise to a victory, and then do it again in game 4. And then just win it in LA. Boy was that dumb. Just dumb. We won't be making dumbass statements like that anymore."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

JCMElway
05-24-2009, 10:24 AM
I still think the Nugs have a great shot at winning the series. Once it's tied up at two apiece it will look like a brand new series. The Lakers did not overly dominate the Nuggets, just won a hard fought game. And I don't think that Denver will go as cold as they did in the 4th quarter again. Hasn't really happened all playoffs long, shouldn't happen anymore.

This series is going at least six games, maybe seven. We'll see what happens. No panic here.

Jason in LA
05-24-2009, 10:36 AM
I still think the Nugs have a great shot at winning the series. Once it's tied up at two apiece it will look like a brand new series. The Lakers did not overly dominate the Nuggets, just won a hard fought game. And I don't think that Denver will go as cold as they did in the 4th quarter again. Hasn't really happened all playoffs long, shouldn't happen anymore.

This series is going at least six games, maybe seven. We'll see what happens. No panic here.

I also think that the Nuggets have a shot in this series. They aren't out of it at all. But it's the attitude from some Nugget fans that I don't get. Look at your post, you said "once it's tied up". So I guess you can tell the future too. It's going to be very hard to beat them twice on their home court, especially with them pretty much playing for their playoff lives. But it's like you have already given them the win. Sorry man, it's not going to be that easy. The Nuggets could find themselves 3 to 1 and be pretty much out of the series. Nugget fans get on Laker fans for having a sense of entitlement, but you Nugget fans, well, at least in this thread, have been just as bad. Saying the Lakers can't win in Denver, and now saying "once it's tied up". You guys are setting yourselves up for failure.

R8R H8R
05-24-2009, 11:30 AM
I also think that the Nuggets have a shot in this series. They aren't out of it at all. But it's the attitude from some Nugget fans that I don't get. Look at your post, you said "once it's tied up". So I guess you can tell the future too. It's going to be very hard to beat them twice on their home court, especially with them pretty much playing for their playoff lives. But it's like you have already given them the win. Sorry man, it's not going to be that easy. The Nuggets could find themselves 3 to 1 and be pretty much out of the series. Nugget fans get on Laker fans for having a sense of entitlement, but you Nugget fans, well, at least in this thread, have been just as bad. Saying the Lakers can't win in Denver, and now saying "once it's tied up". You guys are setting yourselves up for failure.

Paladin and broncoman4ever owe you some love today. Where are they?

Anyway, the difference in games 1 & 3 has been mental toughness in the last couple of minutes in the game. The Lakers had it, and the Nuggets didn't.
However, the Lakers weakness since the last series has been complacency. They get a series lead, then not show up for the next game.

We'll see what happens. This has been a very good series between two fairly evenly matched teams so far.

JCMElway
05-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Jas in LA, I'm not saying the Nuggs win the series, but I'm pretty sure they take game 4. We all know anything can happen when the ball is tipped, but if the Nuggs don't take game 4, they are definitely not the team I thought they were.

Maximus
05-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Funny in the playoff thread I mentioned that the nuggets have won 2 out of the last 11 games they played the lakers which includes the playoffs of 2008, the 2009 regular season and this sesaons playoffs 18%.

The nuggets are 3 - 18 lifetime against the Lakers in the playoffs including this years total = 16% Looking at the stats... the nuggets don't belong in the same league as the lakers... Hell the Sparks would give them a hard time!

adding up all the games lifetime the nuggets only win 33% of the time LOL

OABB
05-24-2009, 07:56 PM
there is some awesome pownage going on here.

Jason in LA
05-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Paladin and broncoman4ever owe you some love today. Where are they?

Anyway, the difference in games 1 & 3 has been mental toughness in the last couple of minutes in the game. The Lakers had it, and the Nuggets didn't.
However, the Lakers weakness since the last series has been complacency. They get a series lead, then not show up for the next game.

We'll see what happens. This has been a very good series between two fairly evenly matched teams so far.

I guess those two aren't going to show up in this thread. I wonder if they even had the nerve to click on it.

I agree with you about the Lakers. It's like when they really need a win, they'll sack up and get it. But when they don't need it, it's like what ever. I hope they look at game 4 as a game that they need to win. A win gives them control of the series, and damn near wraps it up. A loss and it will be a dog fight until the end.

As for the end of games, The Lakers came through big time in games 1 and 3. In Game 3 they outscored the Nuggets by 14 points in the 4th period. People who say that the Lakers could easily be down 3 to nothing are fooling themselves. When the game counted the most, the Lakers came through, and they are much closer to being up 3 to nothing than being down 3 to nothing.

Sassy
05-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Lakers suck ;D

Punisher
05-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Lakers suck ;D

Wait... What!

Jason in LA
05-25-2009, 09:09 AM
So I guess Paladin and broncoman4ever aren't going to show up in this thread. Broncoman4ever has posted numerous times over the past couple of days, but none in this thread. Paladin hasn't posted, so maybe he hasn't been online since the loss.

I guess it sucks when you make bold statements, run your mouth to back up those bold statements, and then turn out to be dead wrong. Puts a smile on my face. ;D

JCMElway
05-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Huh. J in LA didn't rebump this thread. Interesting. He'll run his mouth when they win, but when they get schooled by 20......

Anyway, just wanted to point out that I was in here and posting after a Nugget loss.

I don't think that the Nuggets winning in 6 is completely out of the question. What say you, Dortoh?

Jason in LA
05-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Huh. J in LA didn't rebump this thread. Interesting. He'll run his mouth when they win, but when they get schooled by 20......

Anyway, just wanted to point out that I was in here and posting after a Nugget loss.

I don't think that the Nuggets winning in 6 is completely out of the question. What say you, Dortoh?

Bump this thread for what? I was right. The debate that I was a part of was that the Lakers couldn't win at Denver. They did. I was right. I gloated. The two who talked trash never showed up. How long am I supposed to beat a dead horse?

Even with the Lakers loss, I was still right, so there really wasn't a need to bring this thread back. And I posted in the NBA thread after the loss, so I'm not hiding.

JCMElway
05-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Ah. I didn't know the gist of the original debate. That being said, game 5 is going to be very interesting.

Jason in LA
05-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Since I'm staying objective, I'll say that it's going to be a dog fight to the end, and that the series can go either way. I still love the Lakers chances to take the series, but I can understand people loving the Nuggets chances. Home court doesn't seem to mean a whole lot, but it does mean something. So I'm glad the Lakers have two home games, incase it goes 7 games.

BTW, I saw Broncoman4ever in another thread after the Nuggets win last night (of course he's not going to show up in this thread). He already has the Nuggets winning in 6. Dude is the definition of a homer.

Hotrod
05-26-2009, 09:19 AM
This should go 7 games just for the fans.

Jason in LA
05-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Bump.

Oh yeah, somebody said that the Lakers couldn't win in Denver. He hasn't showed up in this thread since. And somebody backed him up by calling me a homer for simply saying that the Lakers could. Looks like I was right. ;D

Jason in LA
05-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Bump again. I'm not letting this thread die until two people admit that they were wrong.

broncocalijohn
05-29-2009, 11:04 PM
was it mentioned that Lakers won in Denver? Dortoh was right but what about Hotrod?

OBF1
05-30-2009, 02:46 AM

***cough*** ***cough***

and now???

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 04:25 AM
Lakers suck ;D

Riiiiiiiight - they "suck" so bad they just destroyed your team in a must-win game in your own building.

Keep the genius posts coming. Ha!

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-30-2009, 04:26 AM
Bump again. I'm not letting this thread die until two people admit that they were wrong.

Ha ha ha! Ha!

That's less likely to happen than the last prez and VP doing the same thing.

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

Jason in LA
05-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Yeah, I'm beating a dead horse. Looks like a few people need to own up to some bad comments. I guess it sucks to be wrong.

Hotrod
06-01-2009, 08:30 AM
**** me this is the first time one of my "I'm gonna go ahead and call it" threads actually turned out to be right Ha!

Congrats to the Lakers and **** Kobe

Rocket 7
06-02-2009, 09:42 PM
The Great DortohLays

bombay
06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Lakers in three.