PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL Knowshon Moreno vs Larry Johnson thread

Bob's your Information Minister
05-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Remember when Tatum Bell was supposed to be the next Clinton Portis?

Remember when Travis Henry was going to be the next great Bronco RB?

Oooooooooops.

So is Moreno going to outrush LJ in 2009? Let's see what the Mane thinks. During the season we'll track their progress.

The smart money, clearly, is on LJ. He's healthy, has an offensive genius for a head coach, and is angry because a woman done him WRONG this offseason. Meanwhile, Shanahan's vaunted ZBS is gone in Denver. Uh oh. Also, Moreno is sloooooooooow.

elsid13
05-20-2009, 06:03 PM

Oooooooooops.

So is Moreno going to outrush LJ in 2009? Let's see what the Mane thinks. During the season we'll track their progress.

The smart money, clearly, is on LJ. He's healthy, has an offensive genius for a head coach, and is angry because a woman done him WRONG this offseason. Meanwhile, Shanahan's vaunted ZBS is gone in Denver. Uh oh. Also, Moreno is sloooooooooow.

The ZBS isn't gone from Denver Dumb-ass. McDick kept the Turner and Dennison to run it.

BroncoMan4ever
05-20-2009, 06:16 PM

Oooooooooops.

i have come to the conclusion you really do not watch or understand football.
Dennison, the man who coached the line and was responsible for teaching the ZBS remains in Denver, as does his system. Bobby Turner, the best RB coach in the league is still in Denver, so the 2 guys most needed to ensure success in a ZBS by our new rookie soon to be star RB are still in Denver.

also, is Haley really a genius? his entire offense revolved around throw it in the area of Fitzgerald or Boldin and they will take care of the rest.

also, take a look at Moreno, he isn't slow. so i here's a taste of what you and your Chiefs are going to see twice a year for years to come.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYWI-jovTOY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYWI-jovTOY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

05-20-2009, 06:19 PM
also, is Haley really a genius? his entire offense revolved around throw it in the area of Fitzgerald or Boldin and they will take care of the rest.

cutthemdown
05-20-2009, 06:22 PM
First off speed is over rated at the RB spot. Way more important for corners and WR IMO.

Best attribute a RB can have is wiggle. That little something that can make a defender miss. You almost never outrun more then 1-2 defender. You can't outrun 11 guys. It's a combination of blocking, vision by the rb, then the ability to either break tackles or make defenders miss.

Moreno seems to have the ability to make people miss, good vision, and tackle breaking ability.

Moreno may not beat out LJ this yr, but over next 3-4 yrs, for sure he will.

Ironlung
05-20-2009, 06:28 PM
If you put the same amount of effort as you do bein a troll on this site towards gettin pu$$y, you wouldn't be a 20 somethin year old virgin. Ugly fat chicks need love too, now get out there tiger!

gyldenlove
05-20-2009, 06:29 PM
The smart money is clearly on the guy who wants to play for his team and the guy whos team wants to keep him.

05-20-2009, 06:33 PM
If you put the same amount of effort as you do bein a troll on this site towards gettin pu$$y, you wouldn't be a 20 somethin year old virgin. Ugly fat chicks need love too, now get out there tiger!

Who's trollin? If Slowshon Moreno outrushes LJ I'll give him his due.

Sassy
05-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Sounds like jealously to me!

elsid13
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I just realized that Moreno is lock for ROY with Bobo starting this thread.

Inkana7
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM

It's almost an inevitability that he will.

Florida_Bronco
05-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Yawn. Fatboy started another trolling thread.

TonyR
05-20-2009, 07:17 PM
FYI, Larry Johnson is no faster than Knowshon. Larry ran a 4.62 40. So this thread, as most thing's Bob touches do, fails.

footstepsfrom#27
05-20-2009, 07:19 PM
LJ obviously peaked in 2006 when Herm foolishly ran him into the ground with the 400 carry season.

05-20-2009, 07:20 PM
FYI, Larry Johnson is no faster than Knowshon. Larry ran a 4.62 40.

Nice try, but Larry ran a 4.45 at his Pro Day.

Florida_Bronco
05-20-2009, 07:23 PM
FYI, Larry Johnson is no faster than Knowshon. Larry ran a 4.62 40. So this thread, as most thing's Bob touches do, fails.

I'm assuming those were his rookie combine numbers? If so, I'm sure he's lost at least a tenth or two of a second. Johnson's physical skills have very clearly eroded over the last couple years.

cutthemdown
LJ-6-1 230 at combine ran a 4.62
Moreno 5-11 217 ran a 4.63

So about what 5 pounds an inch? So as far as how big they are similar except Moreno lower to the ground which is usually good. Both RBS get by on breaking tackles, making people miss, and running hard.

Flex Gunmetal
Hey look retard needs some attention.
Why didn't you wait till week one? Obviously everyone who is a broncos fan will vote moreno and a fatass virgin chef fan like youreslf will vote for LJ.
So this thread's existence is just as meaningless as yours.

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2009, 07:26 PM

No one gives a **** about proday.

cutthemdown
05-20-2009, 07:26 PM

only combine times matter. They always fudge the pro days. Why do players always run faster at pro day? it makes since for school to try and help them get good times for recruiting. The higher a player picked the better for the school.

At combine LJ ran a 4.6 and on the field he looks about a 4.5. He has never looked like a 4.4 speed guy to me.

OBF1
05-20-2009, 07:42 PM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list.

05-20-2009, 07:43 PM
He has never looked like a 4.4 speed guy to me.

Explains why he was leaving a 4.45 safety in the dust on a 63-yard run last year. Ko Simpson got SMOKED.

LJ is fast. Moreno is slow. Such is life.

DenverBrit
05-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Boob's desperate cry for attention.

http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/attention_whore2.jpg

Boss Man
05-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Explains why he was leaving a 4.45 safety in the dust on a 63-yard run last year. Ko Simpson got SMOKED.

Regardless of whether Moreno is slow, speed does not make the running back you ignorant fool. Lets run through this real quick for you...

Walter Payton, fast? No, he ran somewhere in the 4.5's... twice the runningback LJ is? YES. Emmitt Smith? "slow" Terrell Davis? "slow" Marcus Allen? "slow" Earl Campbell "slow" etc...

Verdict= Youre an idiot...

Not to mention the fact that LJ has had only 2 seasons where he rushed over 1,000... can you say OVERRATED?

cmhargrove
05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Bitch-smacker will probably have a decent season if he stays on the field.

Moreno should be an awesome RB by about game 10.
It is too early to tell who will be the Denver starter without the training camp battle. McD seems to like his vets and role players. However, I don't think he would have dared pick Moreno at #12 if he didn't expect him to significantly contribute this year.

Change the poll to total yards, not just rushing. Moreno should be catching lots of short passes out of the backfield, and he might even start the season as a kick returner.

Total yards.

loborugger
05-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Go pound sand, I dont care if Larry or Knowshon is better, you clueless dickwad.

05-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Regardless of whether Moreno is slow, speed does not make the running back you ignorant fool. Lets run through this real quick for you...

Walter Payton, fast? No, he ran somewhere in the 4.5's... twice the runningback LJ is? YES. Emmitt Smith? "slow" Terrell Davis? "slow" Marcus Allen? "slow" Earl Campbell "slow" etc...

Verdict= Youre an idiot...

Not to mention the fact that LJ has had only 2 seasons where he rushed over 1,000... can you say OVERRATED?

Where did I say speed makes the running back?

Clearly Moreno's lack of speed touched a nerve, though. Jeez.

DBroncos4life
05-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Remember when Travis Henry and undrafted Selvin Young both out rushed Larry Johnson. Man that was a great time.

GreatBronco16
05-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Where did I say speed makes the running back?

Clearly Moreno's lack of speed touched a nerve, though. Jeez.

Well it's pretty obvious that you think that since you felt the need to add fast and slow to the poll.

Geez you are a dimwit.

DBroncos4life
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Well it's pretty obvious that you think that since you felt the need to add fast and slow to the poll.

Geez you are a dimwit.

I doubt his 30 year old ass could break 4.6 anymore.

OABB
05-20-2009, 08:55 PM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list for being a cold hearted masochistic butt gimp.

GreatBronco16
05-20-2009, 08:58 PM
I doubt his 30 year old ass could break 4.6 anymore.

Well he could do it if he was chasing after a woman to spit in her face.

Anaximines
05-20-2009, 09:01 PM

He was, for a little while.

05-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Remember when Travis Henry and undrafted Selvin Young both out rushed Larry Johnson. Man that was a great time.

And where are they now?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

azbroncfan
05-20-2009, 09:26 PM

Even if he does it doesn't mean he will be an elite back since there will be about 10 RB's that outrush Diaper Boy.

SoCalBronco
05-20-2009, 09:29 PM
The smart money, clearly, is on LJ.

The deal is done.

Miss I.
05-20-2009, 09:55 PM
so, here's a question, who will have a better year: Tony Gonzalez or the Kansas City Chiefs? "Smart money" is on Tony G because at the very minimum he doesn't have to play for KC anymore.

Houshyamama
05-20-2009, 10:00 PM

oh gee wiz, you'll give him his due? I'm sure that'll make him about as excited as your mom was when I let her suck on my wiener

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2009, 10:00 PM

You know that you dont run exactly as fast in pads in a game as you do in shorts at the combine, right?

You really are an idiot.

Florida_Bronco
05-20-2009, 10:09 PM

Geez you are a dimwit.

That is how Bobo works. He'll make some extremely ignorant or incorrect statement and when people take him to task for it, he claims that he's "touched a nerve" or something asinine lack that.

He's a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being.

DBroncos4life
05-20-2009, 10:57 PM
And where are they now?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't know about you but I'm scared out of my mind about a RB that avg less then 73 yards per game last year. I mean come on bob the guy averages less then then a 1000 yards per season. Thats what I want out of a fomer first round pick.

DBroncos4life
05-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Even if he does it doesn't mean he will be an elite back since there will be about 10 RB's that outrush Diaper Boy.

my guess is it will be closer to 21 like last year.

footstepsfrom#27
05-21-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm trying to think of a player whose fallen faster than Johnson in such a short time, and it's Herm Edwards fault for destroying him throuh over-use. From 32 games played in the 2005-06 seasons, 752 carries and over 3500 yards rushing/74 catches for 750 yards/...that's over 4000 yards total offense and 40 TD's...compare that to his 2007-08 seasons; only 20 games played, 351 caries, 1433 yards rushing, 32 catches, 260 yards receiving, and only 9 TD's. At 29, he's physicallly probably more like 33 now. Regardless of who gains more yards this year, it's pretty obvious Moreno is the one with a future in front of him at this point.

Florida_Bronco
05-21-2009, 12:41 AM
I'm trying to think of a player whose fallen faster than Johnson in such a short time, and it's Herm Edwards fault for destroying him throuh over-use. From 32 games played in the 2005-06 seasons, 752 carries and over 3500 yards rushing/74 catches for 750 yards/...that's over 4000 yards total offense and 40 TD's...compare that to his 2007-08 seasons; only 20 games played, 351 caries, 1433 yards rushing, 32 catches, 260 yards receiving, and only 9 TD's. At 29, he's physicallly probably more like 33 now. Regardless of who gains more yards this year, it's pretty obvious Moreno is the one with a future in front of him at this point.

I think the very solid OL that KC fielded during his prime inflated those numbers. IMO that has had as great or even greater effect on his fall than the erosion of his physical skills.

footstepsfrom#27
05-21-2009, 12:49 AM
I think the very solid OL that KC fielded during his prime inflated those numbers. IMO that has had as great or even greater effect on his fall than the erosion of his physical skills.
Could be...his salary right now doesn't justify his position on the roster. Gotta think he's a casualty of the new regime in fairly short order. In any case the record of 400 carry backs is not good following that.

cutthemdown
05-21-2009, 12:50 AM

I'd have to see the play but 2 1oths a second mean little on the football field because rarely do 2 players start at same time move from same distance.

LJ breaks those runs because he get's to his speed quickly, has good balance through the hole, and can break tackles. Also his upright style gives him a good look of the field, but does make him take some hits.

LJ at full speed can for sure out run a 4.4 safety who is flat footed, or got a late start, or took a slightly bad angle.

You realize how 4.4 and 4.6 running 50 yrds, won't be too far apart. If Johnson breaks free he can take it all the way, but I have seen him run down plenty.

kamakazi_kal
05-21-2009, 07:23 AM
HEY BOB.. take LJ and shove him up ur a$!

Peoples Champ
05-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Is Larry Johnson even in the league anymore? I thought he was suspended for spitting on women, then injured and couldnt run in the NFL?

Or is it just that he is so bad nobody knows him anymore?

JDB7821
05-21-2009, 10:22 AM
I can almost assuredly say I've watched more games of Knowshon's than the topic creator and the second I saw him take the field, I told everyone I could that if he goes to the Broncos he will be one of the best in the NFL in no time. I singled the Broncos out obviously because of the system, but now with the line including Clady paving the way, Knowshon hands down will be a much better back than Johnson ever was.

bfoflcommish
05-21-2009, 12:24 PM
the smart money clearly wouldn't make a bet with bobo anyways so doesn't really matter!

cmhargrove
05-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Have we determined whether LJ or Jamaal Charles will be KC's leading rusher yet?

crazyhorse
05-21-2009, 02:05 PM

Maybe. But losing his FB has made the biggest impact.IMO

DarkHorse
05-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Moreno ran faster at the combine and his pro day than TD did........

Just sayin.

Refresh my memory - how'd the Chiefs do against TD and his almighty slowness?

kthxbye

Bronco Rob
05-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Oooooooooops.

Remember when the chefs won more than two games a year?

Remember when Ike Turner errrr Larry Johnson was known for TDs and not assaulting Women?

Remember 40 years ago when the Chefs were the best team in the AFL?

Neither Do I.......

;)

Punisher
05-21-2009, 03:01 PM
I think LJ will have more rushing yards but Moreno will have more all Purpose Yards.

Gcver2ver3
05-21-2009, 03:33 PM

Oooooooooops.

i think Mcdaniels is better known as the offensive genius but okay...

azbroncfan
05-21-2009, 03:44 PM

Oooooooooops.

Since all you know how to argue points and players is with stats and numbers shouldn't it be Jamal Charles vs Moreno? According to your logic fast 40 times mean good RB's right so Jamal Charles is better than LJ. Al Davis should hire you to be a scout. Once again you show your lack of football knowledge.

05-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow, this whole Slowshon thing is really getting to you guys, huh?

azbroncfan
05-21-2009, 03:48 PM

Not really since he isn't slow on game day. Same speed as your 2 1000 yd season wonder boy that is one of the most overrated RB's of all-time. Herm ran him into the ground and he took the money and ran from KC stealing it like a true thug.

Punisher
05-21-2009, 03:57 PM

Why is he slow because of his 40 time,Look at the film bobby the man has game speed.A lot of Great Players had bad 40 times for example Jerry Rice,Emmitt Smith
They both ran it in 4.7 seconds Slowshon ran his in 4.6 seconds

Inkana7
05-21-2009, 05:29 PM

It's more the moron thing that gets to us.

bfoflcommish
05-21-2009, 06:33 PM
It's more the moron thing that gets to us.

ding ding winner winner

05-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Don't use it all up, guys. We got months to go. This is gonna be an EPIC thread.

I'd start a Cassel vs Orton thread but, well, even you guys know you have a pathetic quarterback.

DBroncos4life
05-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Don't use it all up, guys. We got months to go. This is gonna be an EPIC thread.

I'd start a Cassel vs Orton thread but, well, even you guys know you have a pathetic quarterback.

EPIC? I doubt it bob. We told you that LJ was finished after his 400 carry season and so far he is proving us right.

KCStud
05-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Remember when the chefs won more than two games a year?

Remember when Ike Turner errrr Larry Johnson was known for TDs and not assaulting Women?

Remember 40 years ago when the Chefs were the best team in the AFL?

Neither Do I.......

;)

Oh the hypocrisy. Tell me Roberta, what mighty accomplishments have the Broncos achieved in the last 10 years.

And Bob.....you're an idiot. Knowshon can catch a block better than LJ. LJ is a good back, but Moreno will be better now that you jinxed LJ.

DBroncos4life
05-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh the hypocrisy. Tell me Roberta, what mighty accomplishments have the Broncos achieved in the last 10 years.

And Bob.....you're an idiot. Knowshon can catch a block better than LJ. LJ is a good back, but Moreno will be better now that you jinxed LJ.

We have always won more then 6 games a year during that span, have you guys?

KCStud
05-21-2009, 07:15 PM
We have always won more then 6 games a year during that span, have you guys?

Congratulations. Mediocrity is fine with you I guess? Don't kid yourself, the Chiefs and Broncos have been mediocre at best throughout this decade.

gyldenlove
05-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Congratulations. Mediocrity is fine with you I guess? Don't kid yourself, the Chiefs and Broncos have been mediocre at best throughout this decade.

4-12 isn't mediocre, it is pure suckiness, don't kid yourself, the Chiefs have been far below mediocre the last couple of years.

Tombstone RJ
05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
How old is LJ? He's been playing for like 5 years or something? The thing about LJ is IF he feels like playing then he'll be a good RB. But if he doesn't really feel like playing hard, then he'll just collect a pay check and go home... after he flips off whitey that is...

DBroncos4life
05-21-2009, 07:21 PM

We made it to a AFC championship game atleast, you guys haven't done that since Joe Montana. Don't kid yourself, while Denver might not be setting the NFL on fire we are still above you guys.

Tombstone RJ

Where did the chefs draft again? Like in the top five somewhere? Oh wait, that's right, they drafted #3 overall... :rofl:

gyldenlove

I know, Orton only got 3000 yards and 18 TDs with backup receivers and a run first offense while Cassel got 700 yards more and 3 more TDs in one of the most innovative pass offenses in the league with an all-world WR and the league reception leader over the last 2 seasons.

There is no way Cassel puts up 3700 yards with Bowe replacing Moss and some mystery scrub replacing Welker. Meanwhile Orton looks like he should easily improve last years results with Marshall and Royal replacing the scrub WRs he is used to.

KCStud
05-21-2009, 07:22 PM
4-12 isn't mediocre, it is pure suckiness, don't kid yourself, the Chiefs have been far below mediocre the last couple of years.

Stop...go back...re-read the post.

Now look at the words "this decade" that were in my post

OABB
05-21-2009, 07:25 PM
bob, this will never be as epic as the croyle vs. cutler thread you started. Have you ever been right about anything? seriously?

Tombstone RJ
05-21-2009, 07:29 PM

"This decade" the chefs have sucked so bad that they've picked in the top 5 or top 10 like, I dunno, a lot. I don't think the Broncos have drafted in the top 10 in like 30 years...

But you keep dreaming that dream...:thumbs: :giggle: :rofl:

Punisher
05-21-2009, 07:53 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/30wqql0.jpg

The post has been Punisher Approved

KCStud
05-21-2009, 07:59 PM
"This decade" the chefs have sucked so bad that they've picked in the top 5 or top 10 like, I dunno, a lot. I don't think the Broncos have drafted in the top 10 in like 30 years...

But you keep dreaming that dream...:thumbs: :giggle: :rofl:

Wow if this isn't proof that you are content with mediocrity than I don't know what is. Congratulations. Tell me how many of your mediocre seasons got you playoff wins? Trophies?

1 playoff win and a hand-full of embarassments is content with you I guess...

DBroncos4life
05-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Wow if this isn't proof that you are content with mediocrity than I don't know what is. Congratulations. Tell me how many of your mediocre seasons got you playoff wins? Trophies?

would you rather have one playoff win or zero playoff wins? Simple question.

azbroncfan
05-21-2009, 09:21 PM

I am sure there will be some way to spin and argue the zero wins.

GreatBronco16
05-21-2009, 09:21 PM

Hell right now, Chief fans will go for just a 6 win season.

KCStud
05-21-2009, 10:15 PM

I would rather have a SB

Broncos_OTM
05-21-2009, 10:27 PM

Bob so soon you forget TD ran a 4-59 out of college but what made him succesful was his ability to find the whole and accelearte through it. and if you have seen anything of moreno you will see that is what makes him so great. will he get cought from behind yes but will he be caught in the backfield for negative yardage rarely. he is a AWESOME runner for the first 15 and can make people miss. you really should learn more about football.

Oh and atleast larry and tony had it right by trying to jump ship... they know when it is sinking

05-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Bob so soon you forget TD ran a 4-59 out of college but what made him succesful was his ability to find the whole and accelearte through it. and if you have seen anything of moreno you will see that is what makes him so great. will he get cought from behind yes but will he be caught in the backfield for negative yardage rarely. he is a AWESOME runner for the first 15 and can make people miss. you really should learn more about football.

Oh and atleast larry and tony had it right by trying to jump ship... they know when it is sinking

you really should learn more about the english language.

DBroncos4life
05-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I would rather have a SB

I remember that being a answer to one of my question, er wait nope.

KCStud
05-22-2009, 12:25 AM
I remember that being a answer to one of my question, er wait nope.

1 playoff win and 4 assbeatings compared to 2 assbeatings. Not much of a difference there, but hey you can brag about this all you want.

Jan. 22, 2006 AFC Championship Pittsburgh 34, Denver 17
Jan. 14, 2006 AFC Divisional Denver 27, New England 13
Jan. 9, 2005 AFC Wild Card Indianapolis 49, Denver 24
Jan. 4, 2004 AFC Wild Card Indianapolis 41, Denver 10
Dec. 31, 2000 AFC Wild Card Baltimore 21, Denver 3

lex
05-22-2009, 12:31 AM

Nothing in that says he's ok with mediocrity. It just says that he acknowledges what is obvious to all but the KC Duds of the world.

azbroncfan
05-22-2009, 05:05 AM
I would rather have a SB

Well at least you have seen Denver win 2 in your lifetime. I like how you cherry pick the specific year of your playoff games.

gyldenlove
05-22-2009, 06:59 AM
1 playoff win and 4 assbeatings compared to 2 assbeatings. Not much of a difference there, but hey you can brag about this all you want.

Jan. 22, 2006 AFC Championship Pittsburgh 34, Denver 17
Jan. 14, 2006 AFC Divisional Denver 27, New England 13
Jan. 9, 2005 AFC Wild Card Indianapolis 49, Denver 24
Jan. 4, 2004 AFC Wild Card Indianapolis 41, Denver 10
Dec. 31, 2000 AFC Wild Card Baltimore 21, Denver 3

5 playoff games is 150% more than 2 playoff games. 150%, that is quite a lot.

Bronco Rob
05-22-2009, 01:13 PM

The year is 2009 correct?

M'Kay....

January 31st 1999 The Denver Broncos won Superbowl XXXIII

Denver played in EIGHT playoff games TWO Conference Championship games and ONE Superbowl...

Compiled a regular season record of 82 Wins with 62 Losses

Kansas City...well...

They managed to go a sub.500 66-78 for the "DECADE"

Congrats.....yer an idiot!

:wave:

KCStud
05-22-2009, 01:22 PM
The year is 2009 correct?

M'Kay....

January 31st 1999 The Denver Broncos won Superbowl XXXIII

Denver played in EIGHT playoff games TWO Conference Championship games and ONE Superbowl...

Compiled a regular season record of 82 Wins with 62 Losses

Kansas City...well...

They managed to go a sub.500 66-78 for the "DECADE"

Congrats.....yer an idiot!

Wow please tell me what SB Denver played in this decade? Feel free to take your time....idiot :rofl:

Bronco Rob
05-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow please tell me what SB Denver played in this decade? Feel free to take your time....idiot :rofl:

dec·ade (dkd, d-kd)
n.
1. A period of ten years.
2. A group or series of ten.

broncswin
05-22-2009, 01:31 PM

Oooooooooops.

REMEMER WHEN YOU THOUGHT LJ WAS GOING TO BE A Hall of Famer LOL!!!LOL

broncswin
05-22-2009, 01:35 PM
I would rather have a SB

Broncos fans wouldn't really know the pain you feel, because we have had a couple superbowls wins in the last 15 years..........sure the past is the past, but until your team proves ****, then STFU:strong: :wave:

Bronco Rob
05-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Broncos fans wouldn't really know the pain you feel, because we have had a couple superbowls wins in the last 15 years..........sure the past is the past, but until your team proves ****, then STFU:strong: :wave:

:notworthy

BMarsh615
10-30-2009, 06:09 AM

Oooooooooops.

:)

Bronco Rob
10-30-2009, 06:16 AM
rememer when you thought lj was going to be a hall of famer lol!!!lol

lol

DenverBrit
10-30-2009, 06:37 AM

Christ, you don't understand the meaning of the word 'decade'?

And you're calling someone else an idiot? :spit:

ant1999e
10-30-2009, 06:38 AM
These are the old threads we should be bumping.

BossChief
10-30-2009, 07:23 AM
OH MY...........

I sincerly hope tht Bob is not what you guys consider as any type of voice of Chiefs nation...

I like the pride, but not his connection to reality.

DenverBrit
10-30-2009, 07:34 AM
OH MY...........

I sincerly hope tht Bob is not what you guys consider as any type of voice of Chiefs nation...

I like the pride, but not his connection to reality.

Boob's an ultra-masochist Pinata.

He's only here for the beatings.

cutthemdown
10-30-2009, 07:44 AM

I love it. You KC fans are pretty much assuring that the football gods will bless us with another ring.

Bronco Rob
10-30-2009, 08:49 AM
I love it. You KC fans are pretty much assuring that the football gods will bless us with another ring.

January 16th 1994 is the last time the cheefs won a playoff game.

LOL

Peoples Champ
10-30-2009, 09:18 AM

Oooooooooops.

Remember when Larry Johnson was suppossed to be the next..........uh.............who knows, he sucks.

Peoples Champ
10-30-2009, 09:19 AM
January 16th 1994 is the last time the cheefs won a playoff game.

LOL

Thats worse then Dallas, when was Dallas? 1996?

Flex Gunmetal
10-30-2009, 09:24 AM
LJ is on pace for 818 yards 0 touchdowns and the USFL.
Knowshon is on pace for 1016 yards, 3 tds and OROY candidacy.

Bronco Rob
10-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Thats worse then Dallas, when was Dallas? 1996?

:rofl:

Raidersbane
10-30-2009, 08:38 PM

Would you like to concede now or let this thing fester?:rofl:

Bronco Warrior
10-30-2009, 08:47 PM
KnowShon will be ROY and LJ will be bagging groceries and Fag bashing and spitting on women in Clubs by the end off the month! And who thinks Moreno is slow? Ran a sub 4.5 at the combine and is a more complete back than LJ ever was!

PS: How many rookie backs have excelled like he has in a one back set( Sole blitz pick up responsibility in case you wondered why that matters) and plays all three downs? Child Please!!

Raidersbane
10-30-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister
The Slowshown Moron-o vs LJ thread is in the archives. Ready to be bumped.

Damn, this is just too easy.

Bronco Warrior
10-30-2009, 09:01 PM
KC Hasn't been too a SuperBowl since they coined the term, that's longer than most of you fools have been alive! ;)

azbroncfan
10-30-2009, 11:11 PM

Outrushing Diaper Boy isn't deserving any due.

Kaylore
10-30-2009, 11:59 PM
LJ still can't pass block to save his life.

Bronco Rob
11-09-2009, 09:41 AM
:sunshine:

BroncoDoug
11-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Owned.

Bronco Yoda
11-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Bwhahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha....

Paladin
11-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Game, set and match....

baja
11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Rarely will you see someone continually fail at such a colossal magnitude as Boob displays here for our collective enjoyment.

Please TJ don't ever ban this guy.

baja
11-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Is LJ a good Madden player?

Peoples Champ
11-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Is LJ a good Madden player?

Not sure, but Knowshon is unbelievable. He is way overrated. He is in the 80's but I have played with him and he will break like 4 tackles for a 60 yard run. Im sure the pple I play online get pissed and are like knowshon is not that good.

It makes me happy, cuz I love Knowshon

Eldorado
11-09-2009, 11:28 AM
KC Hasn't been too a SuperBowl since they coined the term, that's longer than most of you fools have been alive! ;)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l4ZZFzs7VIs/RucHGIlac6I/AAAAAAAAAbc/NAqXGwQ8paU/s400/SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

Bronco Rob
11-15-2009, 02:21 PM
:thumbs:

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 11:20 AM
I think this just might be the thread you were looking for, Miss I......

***bump***

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
I think this just might be the thread you were looking for, Miss I......

***bump***

I believe so. I just thought it appropriate for Bob to be reminded he is oft wrong when it comes to running backs, well actually about most things football, but it seemed the time to bring it up given his other idiot thread about running backs. I suppose at least the article he posted for that one wasn't from that chump he idolizes from whatever internet blog he purports is a real news source.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 11:38 AM
I believe so. I just thought it appropriate for Bob to be reminded he is oft wrong when it comes to running backs, well actually about most things football, but it seemed the time to bring it up given his other idiot thread about running backs. I suppose at least the article he posted for that one wasn't from that chump he idolizes from whatever internet blog he purports is a real news source.

When it comes to football, Bob's wrong way more often than he's right. :rofl:

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 11:42 AM
When it comes to football, Bob's wrong way more often than he's right. :rofl:

Funny, much the same thing could be said about some of the posters' take on women on this board as well. ;D

Kind of hoping Shanny dumps LJ from the Redskins soon.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Funny, much the same thing could be said about some of the posters' take on women on this board as well. ;D

Kind of hoping Shanny dumps LJ from the Redskins soon.

Heh... thought about bumping Bob's "Matt Cassel vs. Kyle Orton" thread too... but didn't. :wiggle:

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Heh... thought about bumping Bob's "Matt Cassel vs. Kyle Orton" thread too... but didn't. :wiggle:

hmm, any thread illustrating his wrongness would do, but I suppose then the whole page would be filled. ;D

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 01:50 PM
hmm, any thread illustrating his wrongness would do, but I suppose then the whole page would be filled. ;D

LOL The mere fact of Chef-fanhood amply illustrates his wrongness... ;) (or the reading of any of his posts... ) :~ohyah!:

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 02:04 PM
LOL The mere fact of Chef-fanhood amply illustrates his wrongness... ;) (or the reading of any of his posts... ) :~ohyah!:

Tru dat! ;D

06-26-2010, 02:14 PM
cluck cluck go the hens....

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey Blue, why you suppose Bobo hasn't responded yet? Do you think he has trouble talking with women? I hear that's an issue. ;D

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey Blue, why you suppose Bobo hasn't responded yet? Do you think he has trouble talking with women? I hear that's an issue. ;D

Seems he's already occupied responding to the guys.... :wiggle:

DomCasual
06-26-2010, 02:26 PM
How are women supposed to talk with my dick stuffed in their mouth?

Classy.

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Seems he's already occupied responding to the guys.... :wiggle:

Yeah well I hear he prefers that. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;D

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:27 PM

A) we're typing; not speaking... hence it's our fingers and not our mouths that are involved in our communications.

B) no portion of your anatomy will ever be even remotely close to me... and I suspect that Miss I. will say the same.

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Classy.

Dude, it's Bob. I think that word has too many syllables for him. ;D

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah well I hear he prefers that. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;D

:rofl: ;D

06-26-2010, 02:30 PM
B) no portion of your anatomy will ever be even remotely close to me... and I suspect that Miss I. will say the same.

Thank god for that. I have it on good authority that you two do NOT resemble your avatars...not...even...close.

But keep dreaming.

elsid13
06-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Bobo the only gay guy, women don't like

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Thank god for that. I have it on good authority that you two do NOT resemble your avatars...not...even...close.

But keep dreaming.

Yes, thank God for that.

Meh.... my pics have been posted here on numerous occasions... and I'm: A) already married... and B) even if I were single, a date with an overweight Chefs fan who's still living in his mother's basement would not interest me.

Requiem
06-26-2010, 02:51 PM

But keep dreaming.

Bobo, you are right. They bear no resemblance.

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Have you noted he never actually responded to the bumping of a thread that kind of blows a hole in his other thread stating how great KC RBs are ranked and for us to suck it (He's a bit obsessed with that by the way). Then he got all personal about it and gross.

What I look like or his weird sexual needs don't really have any relevance to the fact that his football takes are often wrong, particularly in the area of RBs.

06-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, thank God for that.

Meh.... my pics have been posted here on numerous occasions... and I'm: A) already married... and B) even if I were single, a date with an overweight Chefs fan who's still living in his mother's basement would not interest me.

How comical that you think I am overweight. I guarantee you I am in better shape than you.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Bobo, you are right. They bear no resemblance.

Bob's brain, on the other hand... does resemble his avatar. Empty space.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:56 PM
How comical that you think I am overweight. I guarantee you I am in better shape than you.

Hit a nerve, did I? LOL

Requiem
06-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Bob is actually a smart guy.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Bob is actually a smart guy.

... as evidenced by this thread and countless others, eh? ROFL!

06-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Not really, I root for the Chiefs.

Killericon
06-26-2010, 02:59 PM
http://hmonthly.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ots_alwayssunny011.jpg

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Not really, I root for the Chiefs.

Almost as dismal as rooting for the Raiders in recent seasons.

Requiem
06-26-2010, 03:02 PM
... as evidenced by this thread and countless others, eh? ROFL!

And what does a thread on Larry Johnson and Knowshon Moreno have to do with his intellect?

baja
06-26-2010, 03:05 PM

I woiuld say you just got yourself a little vacation there Boob.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 03:07 PM
And what does a thread on Larry Johnson and Knowshon Moreno have to do with his intellect?

Reread the OP with its bold prediction re: Larry Johnson vs. Knowshon Moreno... and then contrast that with reality.

Requiem
06-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Reread the OP with its bold prediction re: Larry Johnson vs. Knowshon Moreno... and then contrast that with reality.

Sorry, in my reality I don't judge intellect based on the ability to make a football prediction.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Sorry, in my reality I don't judge intellect based on the ability to make a football prediction.

Good for you. Want a cookie?

Requiem
06-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Good for you. Want a cookie?

No. I do not need a cookie for pointing out stupidity in your line of thinking.

What I do need to do is go to the basement. Tornado sirens are going off.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 03:14 PM
No. I do not need a cookie for pointing out stupidity in your line of thinking.

What I do need to do is go to the basement. Tornado sirens are going off.

Threads like this one make Bob look like a dumbass whether you consider his perennial bad football takes to be an indicator of his intelligence or not. (your opinion on this is not the ultimate authority on the matter).

Be safe...

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 03:17 PM

Fair enough. Though here's what I will say. What people say, what they write do reflect on who they are. Sometimes in a good light, sometimes not. If anything Bob's posts reflect immaturity and insecurity. He insults both Blue and I about our looks which holds little or no relevance to the topic of the thread as a mechanism to deflect from the fact that he has no real value to add to the discussion. Does it make him stupid? Not necessarily, but it does indicate lack of communication skills.

I don't claim everything I write is good or that I am always right about my calls and sometimes I think I am funnier than I probably am, but I try my utmost not to treat people badly and Bob was pretty vulgar and rude, more than I think either one of us deserved. I may have been teasing him, but it was never meant to be more than just ribbing a rival fan. He took it to a base level by mentioning is dick in women's mouths and then insulting Blue and I at a very personal level that had no bearing on the topic.

I may have unfortunately responded in a less civilized way than I should have, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Bob has difficulty communicating beyond resorting to the name calling and other things. He isn't the only one of course that does that.

06-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I woiuld say you just got yourself a little vacation there Boob.

What are you, a prude? I was talking about women in general, not the two clucking hens in this thread.

06-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Fair enough. Though here's what I will say. What people say, what they write do reflect on who they are. Sometimes in a good light, sometimes not. If anything Bob's posts reflect immaturity and insecurity. He insults both Blue and I about our looks which holds little or no relevance to the topic of the thread as a mechanism to deflect from the fact that he has no real value to add to the discussion. Does it make him stupid? Not necessarily, but it does indicate lack of communication skills.

I don't claim everything I write is good or that I am always right about my calls and sometimes I think I am funnier than I probably am, but I try my utmost not to treat people badly and Bob was pretty vulgar and rude, more than I think either one of us deserved. I may have been teasing him, but it was never meant to be more than just ribbing a rival fan. He took it to a base level by mentioning is dick in women's mouths and then insulting Blue and I at a very personal level that had no bearing on the topic.

I may have unfortunately responded in a less civilized way than I should have, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Bob has difficulty communicating beyond resorting to the name calling and other things. He isn't the only one of course that does that.

Wow. You can dish it out but you can't take it, eh?

Women.

baja
06-26-2010, 03:28 PM

I don't claim everything I write is good or that I am always right about my calls and sometimes I think I am funnier than I probably am, but I try my utmost not to treat people badly and Bob was pretty vulgar and rude, more than I think either one of us deserved. I may have been teasing him, but it was never meant to be more than just ribbing a rival fan. <b> He took it to a base level by mentioning is dick in women's mouths </b>and then insulting Blue and I at a very personal level that had no bearing on the topic.

Now Miss I that is not necessarily a bad thing...

...unless of course it's boob's dick we are talking about.

bowtown
06-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Me thinks the lady (Bob) doth protest too much.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 03:30 PM

And on a football forum, the normal, typical yardstick for measuring knowledge generally is "quality of football takes". Req is just defending his friend.

It speaks volumes about Bob himself that he was willing to "go there" with the vulgarity (check your rep).

baja
06-26-2010, 03:31 PM
What are you, a prude? I was talking about women in general, not the two clucking hens in this thread.

That's like calling me a pacifist because I don't want to drop kick babies.

baja
06-26-2010, 03:32 PM

You should have gotten a vacation for that Boob not even close.

06-26-2010, 03:35 PM
It speaks volumes about Bob himself that he was willing to "go there" with the vulgarity (check your rep).

You two hens are the clucking idiots that brought up my relationships with women....as if THAT has any relevance.

And now you start crying when I throw **** back (and it wasn't even personal).

Waaaaaaaaaaa.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 03:38 PM
You two hens are the clucking idiots that brought up my relationships with women....as if THAT has any relevance.

Waaaaaaaaaaa.

I'd far prefer being a "clucking hen" than a deluded Chef fan who wants to derail the thread rather than to "own" his clearly wrong, last-year's troll take.

baja
06-26-2010, 03:40 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaa.

Inferring someone is not so good looking is pretty personal Bob.

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Seriously, you thought your response to this from me: Hey Blue, why you suppose Bobo hasn't responded yet? Do you think he has trouble talking with women? I hear that's an issue.

being dicks in mouths was appropriate? or funny. I read your post above it about the clucking hens and decided rather than respond directly, I would make a mild joke to get you to actually respond to the topic of the thread. Instead you took the mild joke and turned it into something entirely different.

Do you now get the point of why this thread was bumped? At all? You call us clucking hens, but the reason I kept the chat going was to get you to see the huge variance in your predictions about RBs. I thought the coincidence was kind of funny with your recent trash talk thread and all. But instead you choose the low road every time, blow the small insults into grossly inappropriate digressions instead of really seeing what the comment was meant to do, but in that I will take responsibility, I should leave the teasing out or you will simply see only that rather than the intent of the post.

baja
06-26-2010, 03:54 PM
I still think he should be banned.

I wouldn't let the Chiefs fan punk talk to our women here like that. You're lucky Bob I don't have banning privileges.

Ban him Blue don't let him talk to you and Miss I like that. That was way over the top. Just because he did it to you doesn't mean you need to be overly tolerant about it.

06-26-2010, 03:55 PM
So you are standing up for all women now? LOL

Cluck cluck cluck.

06-26-2010, 03:56 PM
I'd far prefer being a "clucking hen" than a deluded Chef fan who wants to derail the thread rather than to "own" his clearly wrong, last-year's troll take.

Oh yeah, like you two hens weren't derailing the **** out of it long before I arrived.

Gimme a break.

baja
06-26-2010, 04:00 PM
So you are standing up for all women now? LOL

Cluck cluck cluck.

There is nothing new a about that Bob, I have always respected women. There are ways to joke around Bob but you just zoomed to the "right over the top" response on your first retort.

My guess is you are also a premature ejaculator.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 04:03 PM
I still think he should be banned.

I wouldn't let the Chiefs fan punk talk to our women here like that. You're lucky Bob I don't have banning privileges.

Ban him Blue don't let him talk to you and Miss I like that. That was way over the top. Just because he did it to you doesn't mean you need to be overly tolerant about it.

Given TJ's stance on Josina being referred to as a (b-word), I highly doubt that he's going to think Bob's post is OK.

But because I was involved in the exchange, "recusing myself" from any sanctioning over it seems judicious. This does not mean that the other mods won't take action though... it's just best (IMHO) if it's someone else besides me who makes that call.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah, like you two hens weren't derailing the **** out of it long before I arrived.

Gimme a break.

Only if it's considered "derailing the thread" to note that you've had a lot of bad football takes. It didn't "go personal" until your first new post on the thread.

06-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Let's be honest here, what I said was factual.

It was especially factual last Saturday.

baja
06-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Given TJ's stance on Josina being referred to as a (b-word), I highly doubt that he's going to think Bob's post is OK.

But because I was involved in the exchange, "recusing myself" from any sanctioning over it seems judicious. This does not mean that the other mods won't take action though... it's just best (IMHO) if it's someone else besides me who makes that call.

Oh so I can say whet ever I want as long as it is in direct response to you. You're in trouble now girl.

BTW who banned HAT foe what he said to you.

And remember he said it to Miss I. too so ban him for her if you can't demand that respect for yourself (which you should).

06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Only if it's considered "derailing the thread" to note that you've had a lot of bad football takes. It didn't "go personal" until your first new post on the thread.

You two made it personal, not me.

And even after that it was another seven posts until I got personal with you guys.

Like I said, you two can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 04:10 PM

Gimme a break.

Let's for the sake of argument say you are right (which you aren't by the way), why keep feeding it then? why not push the topic back to the Original topic of LJ vs Moreno or hell even a discussion tying this one to your current thread about running backs. If you want to act like you are on the high road here you might want to actually be on it.

Fact is, you were wrong about LJ and until KC builds a decent o line for your RBs it doesn't matter how good they are if they can't get through and they will get stuck back just like LJ did. He used to be an okay back, when he had someone to block for him, but he was never or is never going to be a great back without the ability to make holes for himself.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 04:11 PM

And even after that it was another seven posts until I got personal with you guys.

Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.

Not true.

Miss I.
06-26-2010, 04:14 PM

Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.

I answered that on post 170.

Blueflame
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Seriously, you thought your response to this from me: Hey Blue, why you suppose Bobo hasn't responded yet? Do you think he has trouble talking with women? I hear that's an issue.

being ***** in mouths was appropriate? or funny. I read your post above it about the clucking hens and decided rather than respond directly, I would make a mild joke to get you to actually respond to the topic of the thread. Instead you took the mild joke and turned it into something entirely different.

Do you now get the point of why this thread was bumped? At all? You call us clucking hens, but the reason I kept the chat going was to get you to see the huge variance in your predictions about RBs. I thought the coincidence was kind of funny with your recent trash talk thread and all. But instead you choose the low road every time, blow the small insults into grossly inappropriate digressions instead of really seeing what the comment was meant to do, but in that I will take responsibility, I should leave the teasing out or you will simply see only that rather than the intent of the post.

The reason for bumping this thread was to illustrate precisely how we're all gonna perceive Bob's most recent thread... in a year. A year ago, it was "LJ is gonna outperform Knowshon".... now it's "Jamaal Charles is gonna outperform Knowshon". The first claim was abysmally off-base; the newer one will probably be equally invalid.

06-26-2010, 04:34 PM
Not true.

Ha...gotta love women.

Taco John
06-26-2010, 05:37 PM
That was a pretty easy decision.

That One Guy
06-26-2010, 05:51 PM

You said you were a fan of the who is banned and why idea so let us in on the juicyness. What was an easy decision?

DomCasual
06-26-2010, 09:25 PM

:) What a shame.

Popps
06-26-2010, 09:58 PM
What happen.

Boob get banned again?

baja
06-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Start at post 122

TomServo
06-27-2010, 01:06 AM
L J terorized us. our hapless NO.7 pick in the Entire draft... managed a longest run of 36 yard All year woohoo. even if our line sucked a young(supposedly Studly) should have broken a few tackles and had a longer run than the cel phone kiosk guy(37 yards).