PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather Jr. .... Fing punk

TDmvp
05-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Anyone catch him on espn just now...

This dude is trash and I nominate him for the to do list for that 15in. d@ck with aids that is going around ...

OBF1
05-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Please, do not hold back, How do you really feel :)

PaintballCLE
05-20-2009, 05:06 PM
i only heard the first part, but yeah he needs to get aids.

TDmvp
05-20-2009, 05:10 PM
It was funny tho . Floyd knows he has ducked guys and is all defensive about it even if you don't ask him about ... He started defending himself about it and no one even said anything .

PaintballCLE
05-20-2009, 05:11 PM
It was funny tho . Floyd knows he has ducked guys and is all defensive about it even if you don't ask him about ... He started defending himself about it and no one even said anything .

although i did think it was kind of funny when he started getting on the reporter lol

footstepsfrom#27
05-20-2009, 05:32 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Iu-xZ0t2uE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Iu-xZ0t2uE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ro_50
05-20-2009, 05:35 PM
That was funny.

gunns
05-20-2009, 06:26 PM
I've always thought he was a dick. This is nothing new.

SouthStndJunkie
05-20-2009, 06:31 PM
I would love to see Manny Pacquiao beat him.

Eli_Cash
05-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Floyd can talk, that is what he does, runs in the family I guess.

Brian Kenny and Mayweather have gone at each other like that a few times.
Kenny always asks the tough questions which most at the network level rarely do.

Would love to see Shane v Floyd.

Good run of boxing coming up over the next month.....

broncofan7
05-20-2009, 06:57 PM
I take it this is the interview

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4187100

Pick Six
05-20-2009, 07:15 PM
LOL I think he believes he's still "talking trash" with the Big Show in the WWE...:spit:

spdirty
05-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Would love to see the Pride of the Philippines beat the hell out of that arrogant punk.

TDmvp
05-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Would love to see the Pride of the Philippines beat the hell out of that arrogant punk.

/agree ...

Floyd comes off like he is fighting for bling , and ego ...
Manny comes off like he is fighting cause he has to and is there on business to take your head off ...

And for Manny business is good ...

Los Broncos
05-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Wow, he likes to argue.

spdirty
05-20-2009, 10:09 PM
/agree ...

Manny comes off like he is fighting cause he has to and is there on business to take your head off ...

This is about as arrogant as Manny gets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvXLpPKMq0

Lolad
05-20-2009, 10:09 PM
/agree ...

the thing about it... both are paid and are well off.. Floyd is just straight forward with his. He came back to fight because he wants more money. You are probably the same person who was calling Jay out for speaking his mind in interviews.

You want your superstars to be mutes and speak from a teleprompter

Maximus
05-20-2009, 11:21 PM
I love the Pac mans skills in the ring. However, Mayweather will beat his brains in. The only person who has a shot of beating Mayweather is Mosley. Mosley would dominate Pacquiao too! You see how Mayweather talked about PPV instead of fighting when it came to the subject of Mosley.... because he knows Mosley has the hand & foot speed + the power to give him fits!

spdirty
05-21-2009, 12:17 AM
I love the Pac mans skills in the ring. However, Mayweather will beat his brains in. The only person who has a shot of beating Mayweather is Mosley. Mosley would dominate Pacquiao too! You see how Mayweather talked about PPV instead of fighting when it came to the subject of Mosley.... because he knows Mosley has the hand & foot speed + the power to give him fits!

I hope your not saying that someone on this planet has better hand and foot speed than Manny. Power Id give you, although the knockout punch on Hatton was freakin sick. Dude looked like he was knocked out before he hit the floor.

Maximus
05-21-2009, 02:03 AM
I hope your not saying that someone on this planet has better hand and foot speed than Manny. Power Id give you, although the knockout punch on Hatton was freakin sick. Dude looked like he was knocked out before he hit the floor.

Yes, I'm saying that both Mayweather and Mosley have better speed than Manny. Mosley would knock Manny out and Mayweather would beat him to the punch all night long... Mayweather has too much defense for him.

Don't get me wrong I like the Pacqman but those are 2 bad matchups for him. Fights he will not win.

Premier-Ace55
05-21-2009, 06:17 AM
I thought that the interview was funny especially when Brian Kenny was talking about having his job compared to Floyd not having his.

Jason in LA
05-21-2009, 09:34 AM

The thing that sucks is that Mosley is pretty much shout out of the mega fight talks. His name isn't big enough anymore to sell a mega fight, and he has a great shot at winning, so it's not worth it to other big time fighters to take the fight.

Garcia Bronco
05-21-2009, 09:55 AM
He's a decent fighter and has money, but would any of you trade places with him? A boxer is a job some where between bum and fluffer.

MileHighMagic
05-21-2009, 10:43 AM
He's a decent fighter and has money, but would any of you trade places with him? A boxer is a job some where between bum and fluffer.

Other than the fame, broads, and being in near super human physical shape.

dbfan4life
05-21-2009, 11:41 AM

It has been a very long time since I have seen Mayweather "beat" anyone's brains in. Dude is all defense and timely counter-punching, very little power punching coming from pretty boy. Mosley's getting up there in age, too, though he's still faster the Manny. Manny is all about determination. He's not a physically imposing dude but he would knock Floyd's hat off.

gyldenlove
05-21-2009, 11:47 AM
It has been a very long time since I have seen Mayweather "beat" anyone's brains in. Dude is all defense and timely counter-punching, very little power punching coming from pretty boy. Mosley's getting up there in age, too, though he's still faster the Manny. Manny is all about determination. He's not a physically imposing dude but he would knock Floyd's hat off.

Floyd is a much better boxer than he was when he was knocking people into tomorrow. If he had fought someone really fast back in his earlier days he would have gotten his **** kicked.

Maximus
05-21-2009, 01:49 PM

Mayweather has superior boxing skills combined with defense and speed. That is a nightmare scenario for Pacqman. Manny needs a fighter that cannot counter. Hatton was taylor made for Pacman. On the other hand Pacquiao is taylor made for Mosley. Mosley can counter with extreme power and that jump in left hook would ruin Manny... not to mention that Shane goes to the body... bad matchup for Manny. However, like Jason said Shane isn't being mentioned because he's not a big money draw and he can win easily.

As far as Mayweather vs Mosley... It will never happen Floyd wants to stay unbeaten and not beaten up! Mosley could take his shots and destroy him with counters... it would be an ugly boring fight because floyd would never dare to throw a punch.

Garcia Bronco
05-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Other than the fame, broads, and being in near super human physical shape.

Until the money is gone and the complete utter desruction of their motor skills kicks in.

Bronx33
05-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Mayweather is the best clap talker of all time.

rastaman
05-21-2009, 04:36 PM

PACman has a chance to beat Mayweather, however, Mayweather would have to be off his game in order for this to happen. The advantage goes to Floyd b/c Mayweather is deceptive, sly, quick, and a master of using the ring and his hands to tie up other boxers. This the perfect strategy for winning a split or unanimous decision.

The disavantage for PACman is getting close enough to hurt and wear down Mayweather over a 12 round fight. Can't see Floyd loosing by a knock out. Manny does take a good punch however.

Whichever fighter has the best "Strategy" and takes advantage of weaknesses and mistakes of their opponent will win.

I will say that if Manny can get Mayweather into ring by November or December of this year, Paquio could win. Because of the ring rust from Mayweather. After a two year layoff, Mayweather will fight in July against Marquez (whos no slouch). Mayweather could KO early or the figtht could go 12 rounds. Either way, I believe Floyd needs to at least take on at minimum 2 fights before facing PACman.

Then again, this fight may never take place b/c the challenger is only guaranteed 35% of purse/gate at this stage.

Don Flamenco
05-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Guys, Mannys and Marquez should be lightweights. JMM only had his first fight at lightweight a couple of months ago- His very first fight.

Of course Floyd should be beating them. The problem with this is, why don't Floyd go after any of the top 5 at his own division, the welterweight division?! It's not like he wont get as much money fighting, oh, I don't know, how about Margarito, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Paul Williams as he would fighting a LIGHTWEIGHT!... The welterweight divsion is ****ing stacked!

Floyd is obviously scared to lose his undefeated streak. There is no denying the man's talent. He is a truly gifted individual. True, he is very technical in the ring and does not put himself in harms way, but watch his fights against his opponents at lightweight, namely Diego Corrales RIP, and any of his fights at junior lighteight. He is amazing. This was when he used to put his punches together and not just potshot and bore you to death. The only thing boxing fans wanna see is how good he really is. But the way he is acting now, we will never know. The man is cherry picking his opponents like all he wants is one big pay day and he knows there are these two lightweights out there, Manny and JMM, that can give it to him.

Floyd is a true Curr.

And o whoever thinks Mosley will beat Manny. I too believe this, but too bad you won't see it cause they will never fight. You know why? Because Mosley is a freaking welterweight! Manny is only fighting at 140 lbs because he is that damn good! He should be at 135 lbs.

No matter what happens with Floyd and JMM, even if JMM gets picked apart, JMM will still be the consensus #2 Lb4Lb in the world. You know why? You don't move up the rankings or get any freaking respect by beating smaller men you have no business fighting or supposed to beat.

Spider
05-21-2009, 08:18 PM
I would knock Mayweather on his ass , but you people would just say ........ There goes spider being an attention whore again

rastaman
05-21-2009, 08:34 PM
I would knock Mayweather on his ass , but you people would just say ........ There goes spider being an attention whore again

Hey welcome back Spider.....haven't heard from you in a while.:welcome:

Broncos_OTM
05-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Floyd is a pompus ass but pacman i dont think could beat him