PDA

View Full Version : 850 KOA email

broncosteven
05-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Anyone suddenly start getting email from 850koa.com?

I signed up probably years ago. Have not received email on that account for years.

The last 2 days I start getting email from them and they have my password where my 1st name should be.

I unsubcribed, just wondering if anyone had the same thing.

Man-Goblin
05-18-2009, 07:24 PM
If you want to keep listening, you can hear it on radiotime.com. You don't have to log in or give your e-mail. Plus, it skips any beginning commercials you would hear on the station's homepage.

They also have KKFN for people who like them.

I know this sounds like a spam, but it's just sometiing I find useful as an out of stater.

broncosteven
05-18-2009, 07:28 PM
If you want to keep listening, you can hear it on radiotime.com. You don't have to log in or give your e-mail. Plus, it skips any beginning commercials you would hear on the station's homepage.

They also have KKFN for people who like them.

I know this sounds like a spam, but it's just sometiing I find useful as an out of stater.

I havent hit their site since Shanny got the axe. Not sure why I wasn't getting email, then all of a sudden started getting email with my password in the text.

1st email was some highway was blocked yesterday then I got some email about a promotion today.

Wondering if others had that issue.

spdirty
05-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Same here. But the only reason I got the email was they were going on about how to win Nuggets tix.

80smith
05-18-2009, 07:56 PM
I get traffic updates all the time........ So I know what roads are closed in the winter. This has been going on like 3 years....

ksBRONCOfan
05-19-2009, 03:58 AM
I havent hit their site since Shanny got the axe. Not sure why I wasn't getting email, then all of a sudden started getting email with my password in the text.

1st email was some highway was blocked yesterday then I got some email about a promotion today.

Wondering if others had that issue.

I got it too. I signed up a long time ago and never once received an email. I think I've got four so far. There is usually spelling errors too.

broncosteven
05-19-2009, 12:53 PM
I got it too. I signed up a long time ago and never once received an email. I think I've got four so far. There is usually spelling errors too.

Did they have your password listed in the email?

I bet they have an issue they do not know about.

eddie mac
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Yup. I did too and I can't even access the radio station cos I'm outside the US.