PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Keeper QB help?

PortisFanForever
05-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Need some help

have been in a dynasty league for past 5 years.. 25 man roster and you keep your entire team forever with one round of rookie draft and a three round add/drop off waiver wire each offseason

my current QB is Brees/Cutler/Leinart

there is a big Bears fan is in my league and has Peyton Manning and Tom Brady

guy threw me offer of Brady for Cutler straight up

Would you do it with Brady coming off injury and potential to hang it up and call it a career anytime he wants and go home to hot wife and his superbowl rings?

or is Brady potential to be a backup for Brees better than a young Cutler on an offense with no WR

thoughts??

rugbythug
05-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Need some help

have been in a dynasty league for past 5 years.. 25 man roster and you keep your entire team forever with one round of rookie draft and a three round add/drop off waiver wire each offseason

my current QB is Brees/Cutler/Leinart

there is a big Bears fan is in my league and has Peyton Manning and Tom Brady

guy threw me offer of Brady for Cutler straight up

Would you do it with Brady coming off injury and potential to hang it up and call it a career anytime he wants and go home to hot wife and his superbowl rings?

or is Brady potential to be a backup for Brees better than a young Cutler on an offense with no WR

thoughts??

Brady>Cutler

I had Cutler as my starter last year. He is not as good as his press clippings.

The Joker
05-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Start shopping Brady to other teams in your league to see what you can get for him.

Beantown Bronco
05-18-2009, 02:51 PM
I'd take Brady in a heartbeat right now.

titan
05-18-2009, 03:12 PM
I'd trade Cutler for Brady straightup in a heartbeat, too. Brady is in a qb friendly offense with great receivers. In a dynasty league I'd also be concerned about Cutler's long term prospects with his diabetes

DHallblows
05-18-2009, 03:16 PM
I'd rather trade Cutler for Manning