PDA

View Full Version : nfl tv news

titan
05-17-2009, 02:54 PM
In Peter King's column:

http://tinyurl.com/pu665x

Comcast/NFL Network deal should happen any day now. "The NFL is about to solve one very, very large television headache, and get some momentum it hopes to carry over into negotiations for a new labor contract with the players." I like that since I have comcast.

Extensions for Fox/CBS coming. No word on an NBC extension for Sunday night football - NBC could punt if the $$$ are too much.

BroncosinDC
05-17-2009, 03:03 PM
As long as bars still purchase the Sunday Ticket...I'm all set. Though having the NFLN at home was nice.

Dutch
05-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Pretty funny actually. Comcast sent us a letter on April 15 regretfully informing us that the NFL and Comcast were at an impasse and it (NFLN) would be going off the air on 1 May. They gave us a free High Speed Internet upgrade, and 6 free On Demand movie coupons. May 1 comes and goes...still have NFLN. Now it looks like everything is going to be good to go. Sweet! Got a freebe from the theaving bastards!

Connecticut Bronco Fan
05-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Pretty funny actually. Comcast sent us a letter on April 15 regretfully informing us that the NFL and Comcast were at an impasse and it (NFLN) would be going off the air on 1 May. They gave us a free High Speed Internet upgrade, and 6 free On Demand movie coupons. May 1 comes and goes...still have NFLN. Now it looks like everything is going to be good to go. Sweet! Got a freebe from the theaving bastards!

We got a free DVR and HD box for a year.

BroncoMan4ever
05-17-2009, 04:49 PM
thank god this is finally looking like it will get done. i have had comcast and haven't bought the sports package for 2 years now. hopefully i never have to watch ****ty ESPN NFL coverage again

titan
05-17-2009, 07:40 PM

I got the free high speed internet upgrade, too.

I watched nfl network's draft coverage this year for the first time - much better than espn's for me.

Kaylore
05-17-2009, 09:12 PM
My sports package to get NFL network is $5.00 more a month. I will gladly pay that. That said, if they downgrade it to basic then I will stop. :)

BroncoBuff
05-18-2009, 12:12 AM

SCORE!