PDA

View Full Version : Fringe

~Crash~
05-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Anyone think the star of fringe is hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I think she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Hot .:thanku: oh and the show rocks also....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4I6iGbPRi4U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4I6iGbPRi4U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DeusExManning
05-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I LOVE THIS SHOW, A REAL GEM. After watching the Finale, I began to realize that this series may be even better than lost. I am so glad it got renewed and I hope it is around for 7 seasons.

OrangeRising
05-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Seems like a re-birth of the X-Files with a couple of different plot twists. It even has the FBI as the investigative arm, with some odd bald guy playing a diversionary mystery character.

Interesting, but familiar.

DeusExManning
05-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Seems like a re-birth of the X-Files with a couple of different plot twists. It even has the FBI as the investigative arm, with some odd bald guy playing a diversionary mystery character.

Interesting, but familiar.

True, but the fringe science is great, there is not a total focus on aliens, and now we have an entire alternate universe in play which X files never had.

~Crash~
05-15-2009, 01:03 AM
umm yeah all that and Olivia is hot...

Doggcow
05-15-2009, 01:45 AM
I just got into this show, I really like it. However she's not THAT hot.

BroncoBuff
05-15-2009, 01:49 AM
I don't like it myself, it's like a much sillier X-Files ...

It's like "Angels and Demons" comes to a TV series :oyvey:

Doggcow
05-15-2009, 01:52 AM

I don't get either of your connections at all. Maybe Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, but nothing like X-Files

Ray Finkle
05-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Show is good but she is far to plain....She looks like she is about to put on a pair of burkenstocks and go to the Lilith Flair Show....

TonyR
05-15-2009, 07:15 AM
I LOVE THIS SHOW, A REAL GEM. After watching the Finale, I began to realize that this series may be even better than lost. I am so glad it got renewed and I hope it is around for 7 seasons.

Great show, really enjoy it. Very well made as are most things J.J. Abrams touches.

Regarding the bolded comment above, I was thinking the same thing after watching the Fringe finale. But then the Lost finale reaffirmed for me the primacy of Lost. A mediocre season but the finale was excellent.

I would call Anna Torv "attractive" but not "hot".

BroncoBuff
05-15-2009, 07:19 AM
I don't get either of your connections at all. Maybe Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, but nothing like X-Files
Well, they're in the FBI, right? Mulder and Scully were FBI too.

In fact, the FBI was about the only thing that made X-Files different than Twilight Zone ... to me, anyway.

Bronco Boy
05-15-2009, 07:26 AM

This is exactly what I thought after watching the first 2 episodes. I stopped watching after that.

BroncoBuff
05-15-2009, 07:42 AM
This is exactly what I thought after watching the first 2 episodes. I stopped watching after that.

Love the avatar ... it was a cheap shot by the Simpsons, though.

They always took shots at the Broncos :(

want2bAbronco2
05-15-2009, 08:30 AM
I just started watching this show last week, and im almost done with the season! Anyone know where I can find the first 7 eps? Fox.com only starts at 8 or 9.....