05-14-2009, 07:11 PM
http://www.broncoclub.net

Or more directly:
http://wc3.worldcrossing.com/webx?14@@.1de1423d

Both direct to the same page.

:welcome:

TheReverend
05-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Yet you've been here since April 2009 and know who they all are...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Florida_Bronco
05-14-2009, 07:48 PM
This won't end well.

400HZ
05-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Impressive research there.

Nice graphics, too.
http://www.jamesmlucas.com/broncos/images/broncoclub.jpg

broncosteven
05-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Impressive research there.

Nice graphics, too.

Wouldn't that be safer if it were on a rope? Wouldn't want to drop that soap around those guys.

cutthemdown
05-14-2009, 08:04 PM
lol too funny

OBF1
05-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Yet you've been here since April 2009 and know who they all are...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Break out the Cobra Rev :)

Bronx33
05-14-2009, 09:41 PM
There is a post limit on that site? wwwwoooooooooow.

TDmvp
05-14-2009, 09:45 PM

Go figure . A Fight Club reference , after I spent all day crapping on that movie ... And yet once again like a turd that won't flush .

There's Fight Club...

bronco militia
05-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Registration closed.

theAPAOps5
05-14-2009, 10:49 PM
You know the members that I know there have dropped hints that its kind of like fight club. I guess the owner wants the place limited and doesn't want it to turn into what this place has become (their words).

bronco militia
05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
it's another worldcrossing forum...

stop by and visit junkies place

http://thesouthstands.com

don't worry about the post count limit...it's been suspended until further notice

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Well, someone

1) decided they wanted to create a small Broncos board;

2) went to the trouble of actually following through with it; and

3) invited a small group of people they considered their "friends" to participate.

Apparently, "Moreno Knows Best" is one of those "friends." And apparently, he's also quite the bag of douche. I don't see how anyone can be criticized for starting the board - other than assuming someone like "Moreno Knows Best" is anything but a bag of douche.

Moreno Knows Best
05-14-2009, 11:01 PM
In all fairness, bag of douche should have been in quotes.

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:07 PM
In all fairness, bag of douche should have been in quotes.

No, the stuff in quotes is in quotes because it is either subjective, or fictitious. Bag of douche isn't in quotes because it is factual.

Moreno Knows Best
05-14-2009, 11:11 PM
I see what you did there.

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:12 PM
I see what you did there.

I knew you would get it. That college degree you got isn't cheap.

Moreno Knows Best
05-14-2009, 11:16 PM
You're telling me, the loans are coming due. Well not due, but I have to start making my monthly payments.

I didn't ever actually think it would get to this point.

Odysseus
05-14-2009, 11:18 PM
We should stop playing with the democratization of oil and realize we have reached the end to cheap oil. The political implications of the problems we have created in the Middle East are stupid. How can we be technically so savvy and be politically so stupid? We are rapidly reaching peak oil and there is zero momentum to fix that....

Oh wait. I think this is the wrong forum? Talk about Religion? No?

Should I say "Hello Slap"? Too much?

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:22 PM
You're telling me, the loans are coming due. Well not due, but I have to start making my monthly payments.

I didn't ever actually think it would get to this point.

So, just to satisfy my curiosity, what is your motivation for starting this thread?

Moreno Knows Best
05-14-2009, 11:27 PM
To be an ass, basically.

All of my recent postings have had this motivation.

I'm like a child.

24champ
05-14-2009, 11:34 PM
To be an ass, basically.

I'm like a child.

You post a lot like the RhymesayersDU poster that got banned a few times here. The only reason why I say that is because of your posts to the NBA thread and so forth.

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:34 PM
To be an ass, basically.

I'm like a child.

Well, it's good to have a purpose.

Kaylore
05-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Are they (Slap, Tred, et al) really there?

And the south stands is cool if you like posting in 1995. Let me fire up my 9600 baud modem!!!!

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM
You post a lot like the RhymesayersDU poster that got banned a few times here. The only reason why I say that is because of your posts to the NBA thread and so forth.

Ruh-roh!

Kaylore
05-14-2009, 11:39 PM

That would make sense. He got re-banned as "Tripucka 2 Taylor" too. This could just be a new handle for him.

24champ
05-14-2009, 11:42 PM
That would make sense. He got re-banned as "Tripucka 2 Taylor" too. This could just be a new handle for him.

Plus Ryhmes is in New Mexico and this new guy Moreno knows best said the same thing in the NBA thread.

He just outted himself in that thread.

Taco John
05-14-2009, 11:49 PM

Wow. You're good.

Taco John
05-14-2009, 11:50 PM

No, that one was Broncos LB 59.

SouthStndJunkie
05-14-2009, 11:51 PM

And the south stands is cool if you like posting in 1995. Let me fire up my 9600 baud modem!!!!

You better think twice before you bag on the south stands, Trekkie geek.

The old South Stands captures the exact essence of what is missing with today's Denver Broncos.

You are probably are too young to understand.

Kaylore
05-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Plus Ryhmes is in New Mexico and this new guy Moreno knows best said the same thing in the NBA thread.

He just outted himself in that thread.

:rofl:

http://greatarchitect.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/smokey-banned-it-450.gif

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:52 PM
To be an ass, basically.

I'm like a child.

But at the expense of people you have called your friends? Did I miss the thread where you got your feelings hurt? Because, there clearly must be some sort of thread like that.

I have about fifteen years of life on you. So, that makes me a lot smarter than you. As such, I am going to give you some wise counsel. You are going to get your feelings hurt a lot in life. You can't throw a grenade on the situation every time it happens. Well, you can do that - but you'll end up 40 and completely alone.

Kaylore
05-14-2009, 11:53 PM
You better think twice before you bag on the south stands, Trekkie geek.

The South Stands captures the exact essence of what is missing with today's Denver Broncos.

Java?

You are probably are too young to understand.
Yeah being that I'm almost thirty. ::)

SouthStndJunkie
05-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Java?

Just don't bag on the south stands....at least that place is still standing on game days and during the draft.

We might not have all the bells and whistles, but it's about the posters, not about ****ing smilies and PMs.

DomCasual
05-14-2009, 11:56 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5VytIZZzee0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5VytIZZzee0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Taco John
05-14-2009, 11:58 PM
This won't end well.

Not for my part.

I've got a ton of respect for that crew. I enjoyed all three of their posts when they were on the Mane, and was as sad as anyone to see them go. I'm glad to see such great personalities resurface somewhere, even if it is a closed door forum.

I wish them the best of luck.

SouthStndJunkie
05-15-2009, 12:00 AM

Not even 30....still a kid.

Taco John
05-15-2009, 12:04 AM
Just don't bag on the south stands....at least that place is still standing on game days and during the draft.

We might not have all the bells and whistles, but it's about the posters, not about ****ing smilies and PMs.

I got nothing bad to say about The South Stands either. If people are looking for an alternative forum, this is the place to go. It's totally old school and is rich in history. In many ways, it's practically a sibling to the Mane, with both forums springing from the DPO's mishandling of their forums in the early days. We had some good times on the old DPO forums.

SouthStndJunkie
05-15-2009, 12:05 AM
I got nothing bad to say about The South Stands either. If people are looking for an alternative forum, this is the place to go. It's totally old school and is rich in history. In many ways, it's practically a sibling to the Mane, with both forums springing from the DPO's mishandling of their forums in the early days. We had some good times on the old DPO forums.

Thanks....I agree 100%.

The South Stands was created as a way to keep a good group of posters together.

Nothing fancy, but we don't want and need the hassle of a bigger site.

chaz
05-15-2009, 12:11 AM

Proud to say I don't get the modem jokes...8')

24champ
05-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow. You're good.

I see your IP address too...

Ha! Just kidding Taco.

BroncoBuff
05-15-2009, 02:43 AM

Sounds like Slap ... LOL

He'll chase those damn kids off his lawn by day, then fire up his dial-up modem by night.

BroncoBuff
05-15-2009, 04:04 AM

I must've missed Rhymes breaking bad around here ... I always thought he was a good poster ???

Odysseus
05-15-2009, 06:19 AM

Dude! You wrecked it!

I wonder what it would look like to see the list of past posters who have been banned, blocked or summarily tossed out. I wonder....

BroncoBuff
05-15-2009, 06:36 AM
No, that one was Broncos LB 59.

LB 59, I remember him.

Never figured out ... was the reference to Donnie Spragan or Joe Rizzo?

theAPAOps5
05-15-2009, 06:46 AM
I must've missed Rhymes breaking bad around here ... I always thought he was a good poster ???

He had his bad moments. He would have good posts but he also had a taste for going way across the line.

alkemical
05-15-2009, 07:07 AM

in southstands tradition:

FAG!

alkemical
05-15-2009, 07:09 AM

Thanks....I agree 100%.

The South Stands was created as a way to keep a good group of posters together.

Nothing fancy, but we don't want and need the hassle of a bigger site.

and we like to swear alot.

bronco militia
05-15-2009, 07:43 AM
and we like to swear alot.

**** yeah!

**** off, kaylore

if you don't like KSk, you probaly won't enjoy thesouthstands.com.

alkemical
05-15-2009, 08:00 AM
**** yeah!

**** off, kaylore

if you don't like KSk, you probaly won't enjoy thesouthstands.com.

haha, les' links!

Blueflame
05-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Dude! You wrecked it!

I wonder what it would look like to see the list of past posters who have been banned, blocked or summarily tossed out. I wonder....

The vast majority of people who have been perma-banned are spammers.... the "nike shoes on sale here" hit-and-run posters.

theAPAOps5
05-15-2009, 01:13 PM
But those nike shoes are such a great deal. I mean Michelle Jogan was the best basketball player ever.