PDA

View Full Version : Steroids and kids

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 11:29 AM
At what age is it appropriate to start kids with promising sports futures on steroids???

Thoughts, suggestions???

SureShot
05-14-2009, 11:30 AM
As soon as they can watch Ghostbusters imo.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 11:31 AM

I dont think giving 2 year olds steroids is very funny sir.

I would think 5 or 6 myself. They need to be old enough to tell if they have any abilitys worthy of the price of steroid injections.

TheDave
05-14-2009, 11:33 AM
as soon as their epiphyseal plates have fused... ;D

no-pseudo-fan
05-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Why wait until they are born, give it to them in the womb.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Why wait until they are born, give it to them in the womb.

Interesting I wonder what if any negative effects it would have on the poor woman?

gyldenlove
05-14-2009, 11:46 AM
As soon as you have decided if they are going to be uggos. You don't want ugly grand kids, so give Steroids to the uggos and let the pretty kids reproduce.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 11:48 AM
As soon as you have decided if they are going to be uggos. You don't want ugly grand kids, so give Steroids to the uggos and let the pretty kids reproduce.

My kids have me as a father there is little hope of pretty grandkids Ha!

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 11:52 AM
You figure with medical science growing at leaps and bounds they will come up with an easier way to inject children. It is inhumane to stick them with needles at such a young age.

Maybe a daily gummy steroid they take with breakfast or something???

Archer81
05-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I keep picturing Arnold Schwarzenegger with pigtails when I read this thread for some reason...

:Broncos:

gyldenlove
05-14-2009, 11:59 AM
You figure with medical science growing at leaps and bounds they will come up with an easier way to inject children. It is inhumane to stick them with needles at such a young age.

Maybe a daily gummy steroid they take with breakfast or something???

That is a great idea. You could make like a multivitamine gummy with Anabolic steroids, THG, EPO, testosterone and a few other good things.

broncosteven
05-14-2009, 11:59 AM
If you are going to start them in UFC Cage matches I would guess you would need to start them right after conception so they get them in the womb.

It would also be good to introduce a 2nd fetus in the womb for your child to kick it's ass. If he loses and the other fetus wins, no one needs to know.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 12:02 PM
If you are going to start them in UFC Cage matches I would guess you would need to start them right after conception so they get them in the womb.

It would also be good to introduce a 2nd fetus in the womb for your child to kick it's ass. If he loses and the other fetus wins, no one needs to know.

Or you could begin training the other fetus ASAP

This might be safer if done with a test tube baby

Rabb
05-14-2009, 12:06 PM

:rofl:

broncosteven
05-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Or you could begin training the other fetus ASAP

This might be safer if done with a test tube baby

Just think this would be a great "Contender" spin off show!

A bunch of roided fetuses rolling around in test tubes kicking ass.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Just think this would be a great "Contender" spin off show!

A bunch of roided fetuses rolling around in test tubes kicking ass.

This has pay 4 ****ing view written all over it.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-14-2009, 12:31 PM
At what age is it appropriate to start kids with promising sports futures on steroids???

Thoughts, suggestions???

i think this is great news! any kid thats stupid enough to take those drugs should get their reproductive ability taken away. if you don't know testtostarone(sp) shuts down your own testostorone production and makes you infurtile(sp).

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 12:33 PM
i think this is great news! any kid thats stupid enough to take those drugs should get their reproductive ability taken away. if you don't know testtostarone(sp) shuts down your own testostorone production and makes you infurtile(sp).

Maybe we should freeze their sperm and eggs first???

Garcia Bronco
05-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Many parents get their kids HGH treatments when they are young so they can play sports at an older age.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Many parents get their kids HGH treatments when they are young so they can play sports at an older age.

I'm not talking that weak ass ****. I'm talking about blended up goat testicales in a vile.

TheReverend
05-14-2009, 12:36 PM
After 24. Anything before that is asking for permanent hormonal imbalance.

Beantown Bronco
05-14-2009, 12:52 PM

months, I hope.

TheDave
05-14-2009, 12:52 PM

What happens to your endocrine system after the age of 24?

Beantown Bronco
05-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Roger Clemens told me that if my father in law had a heart attack, I shouldn't take roids. Is that true!?!

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 12:58 PM
months, I hope.

Me too 24 years would defeat the purpose of raising super enchanced children that could support me.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Roger Clemens told me that if my father in law had a heart attack, I shouldn't take roids. Is that true!?!

I dont see how it could hurt

TheReverend
05-14-2009, 01:13 PM
What happens to your endocrine system after the age of 24?

Don't play dumb and try and trick me into a game of entrapment. We already did in that survivor. :D

You know the effect puberty has on hormones and the endocrine system and 24 is a safe way of saying "when your adult hormone profile stabilizes". Next time I'll be more technical. My apologies.

TheDave
05-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't play dumb and try and trick me into a game of entrapment. We already did in that survivor. :D

You know the effect puberty has on hormones and the endocrine system and 24 is a safe way of saying "when your adult hormone profile stabilizes". Next time I'll be more technical. My apologies.

Actually I was wondering if you had stumbled upon some piece of science or a study I had missed... guess not.

TheReverend
05-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Actually I was wondering if you had stumbled upon some piece of science or a study I had missed... guess not.

Oh...

I could've sworn that was a sarcastic Dave moment.

F me.

ward63
05-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Honestly, we all know the effects, but if you have a kid take steroids in high school or junior high, then you are hurting them a lot in the long term because in puberty, your body is a NATURAL steroid. you are growing and becoming bigger and stronger...

Bronx33
05-14-2009, 01:30 PM

Thoughts, suggestions???

Ask their role models...

OABB
05-14-2009, 01:33 PM
If you can give your kids anti-depressants that are actually shown to increase suicidal thoughts, surely a beefcake stimulant should be allowed.

kappys
05-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Honestly, we all know the effects, but if you have a kid take steroids in high school or junior high, then you are hurting them a lot in the long term because in puberty, your body is a NATURAL steroid. you are growing and becoming bigger and stronger...

Yeah I suspect the key is to wait for the growth spurt around 12 or so for most boys, let their body pump out the roids - and then make sure the levels neve drop off. Its going to take some careful monitoring - probablly have to get montly serum testosterone levels and then begin supplementing as soon as any decline is noted. Then just keep them up at a raging level.

OBF1
05-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Oral roids can be started at 3, injections should not start until atleast the 2nd grade.

gyldenlove
05-14-2009, 01:59 PM
hmm, how does this play into physical discipline? if my 6th grade kid is 6'2, 220 lbs and bench presses my Chevy, how do I put her over the knee when she stays out after 5.27 pm?

Beantown Bronco
05-14-2009, 02:05 PM
hmm, how does this play into physical discipline? if my 6th grade kid is 6'2, 220 lbs and bench presses my Chevy, how do I put her over the knee when she stays out after 5.27 pm?

Chances are, the guy she was out with already took care of that.... :wiggle:

broncosteven
05-14-2009, 02:23 PM

What is the effect of Wrestling on puberty? Didn't Woody Allen say something about wrestling doubling your chances at getting laid?

Just curious!

LOL

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 04:48 PM
so what was the final answer here???

Do we need a poll

DeuceOfClub
05-14-2009, 04:50 PM
As soon as they're capable of lying.

Hotrod
05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
As soon as they're capable of lying.

Oh now that is a solid answer. I think we've been over looking this angle.

400HZ
05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
We start around age 6 in my house.
http://content8.flixster.com/photo/86/75/38/8675382_tml.jpg

Br0nc0Buster
05-14-2009, 07:18 PM

Threaten to take away her steroids

Donk
05-14-2009, 07:50 PM
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/GEORGE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> Forty some years ago my son was starting to play sports; he wished he were bigger.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
So when I was buying beer for my buddy who was a professor at CSU vet school. I said I know hogs get bigger when we feed them Purina Hog Chow (I knew nothing about roids)
I didn’t necessarily want to feed him Hog Chow but wasn’t there something I could put in his food to make him grow bigger, faster and stronger.
My bud laughed and drank another beer.
Then in a middle of a cold Bud he realized his drinking buddy might try something.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
He explained that the food we feed livestock is to get them bigger and fatter and as they would not live long anyway their health was no big deal.
He recommended a well-rounded diet.
As I liked my little son he grew up eating people food.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Maybe we should freeze their sperm and eggs first???

Hell no!!! Last thing we need in this world is more stupid people.

TheReverend
05-21-2009, 09:55 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/1ejaynyc/funnystuff/partagas1501.jpg