PDA

View Full Version : The Case for Little Hoodie as an Upgrade

footstepsfrom#27
05-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes I've seen the error of my ways...man I get it! I get it! ;)

OK...first of all; our new coach just turned 33 on April 22nd...I hope you all realize that the last Super Bowl Denver played in was SUPER BOWL XXXIII...HELLLLOOOO you haters...anybody else think that's NOT just a coincidence? I think not. Not only that...but guess who just happens to be wearing #33 for us this year? That's right...it's Alphonso Smith! Book it...pro bowl baby! Need more proof? OK no problem...did you know our new QB Kyle Orton has started 33 games in the NFL? Kyle is going to be 27 this year when they play the Super Bowl and he's going to wear #8...27+ 8 = 35...there are 9 letters in "Kyle Orton" so 35 + 9 = 44...what Super Bowl are we playing in this year? That's right girls it's Super Bowl XLIV (44) baby! Check it out...we ARE going to be #1 this year! :strong:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/birthday/april2209.html

April 22 Birthday Horoscope

If Today is Your Birthday: April 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Year Ahead
Forecast for April 2009 to April 2010

Pluto is transiting trine your Sun this year, and your attitude towards life is changing. What used to satisfy you may not continue to do so, particularly if your goals have been superficial or a poor reflection of your inner desires. You are no longer willing to make compromises in the important areas of your life, particularly with regards to career and your life path. You are more determined this year, and it’s an excellent period in your life for getting rid of bad habits. This is a year in which to get your life back on track, as you have the willpower to do so. Others are bound to recognize your leadership skills and talents, or, at the very least, your potential. You want your life path and your objectives to reflect what you’re really about. You benefit from being more decisive than usual, and your ability to concentrate and focus help you to achieve what you set out to do. A new project or goal begun this year has a good chance of being successful and long-lasting.

Your ambition is stimulated, and achievement is especially important to you. Your willpower is stronger than usual, so it's a great year in which to start a new exercise program, to rid yourself of outworn habits or defeatist attitudes, and for any type of healing program. You feel empowered, and others sense your effectiveness.

Venus is aligned with Mars in your Solar Return chart, and romantic and creative passions figure strongly this year. If you are not currently in a relationship, you are more likely to make the first move and go after what or who you want. Your affections are strongly stimulated, and you are more acutely aware of your powers of attraction. Romance, love, and sexuality occupy your mind more than usual. You can enjoy an increase in personal magnetism (as well as libido!), but be wary of competitiveness or tension in existing love relationships, as this aspect ignites your passions in general, whether they‘re feelings of love or anger! Now is also a good time to engage in creative projects and to join with others in pursuing a common goal. If you are involved in competition, you could come out a winner.

With Venus in Mars conjunct Uranus and square Pluto, bursts of creativity and energy can help you to further your goals, but cannot always be relied upon. It is easier than usual to break free from habits that have previously held you back from going after what you want in life; but you could also jump into our out of relationships impulsively. You have a tendency to take risks and to act on sudden impulses without considering consequences. You assert your will and individuality powerfully, and you are ready to fight for freedom if the need or urge arises. This might be a year in which you experience feelings of "love at first sight". The potential for sudden breakups is just as strong as the potential for sudden new relationships. With Pluto involved, jealousies are directly related to the fear of losing someone. Something tiny can trigger all sorts of buried emotions, and this can be very revealing! If you find yourself dredging up old hurts, examine the emotional "slush" you've been carrying around with you. Avoid taking it out on your partner or on yourself. This aspect can also suggest making a large purchase or payment and having to adjust your spending as a result.

Mercury squares Jupiter and Neptune, and sextiles Uranus. The desire to attach greater meaning to your experiences might lead to a tendency to overstate, promise too much, or to neglect important details when making plans. You are likely to have increased opportunities for travel and/or new learning experiences. You may find more opportunities to attend meetings and other organized group activities, to communicate online, and to take part in activities involving computers, scientific projects, or metaphysics this year. Original, creative ideas are easy to come by this year, but keeping goals realistic and focusing on quality over quantity will be important.

Romantic and creative excitement are big themes this year. Impulsiveness in love matters, as well as with the handling of money, can figure strongly. You might jump into and/or out of relationships without enough thought. Strong commitment to your goals brings success this year. You are able to conduct yourself with more authority as well as authenticity, and success tends to follow you as a result.

2009 is a Number One year for you. Ruled by the Sun. This is a year of action. The seeds you plant now, you will reap later. Others might find you less sociable, as you are busier than ever and you focus on your activities and your needs. Still, you are outgoing and your initiative is stronger than ever. Advice - Stand alone, take action, start fresh, express independence.

2010 will be a Number Two year for you. Ruled by the Moon. This is a year of potential companionship. It is a quiet, gentle, and mostly harmonious year that is less active than other years (2010 draft?). Instead, you are more responsive to the needs of others. If you are patient and open yourself up in a gentle manner, you will attract both things and people. This is an excellent year in which to build and develop for the future. Advice - be patient, be receptive, enjoy the peace, collect.

BroncosinDC
05-13-2009, 12:05 AM
According to that site " You are attracted to the charm of the opposite sex and will easily fall in love. These feelings are more physical than intellectual. Your senses will be awakened. You will feel in top form, wanting to go out and meet people. You are strongly focused on love and sexuality right now."

Dismiss the love and its almost me...also I bet I can bold Cutler's birthdate and prove he is the best QB ever. Thanks for the post...a lame prediction for that birthday ensures Denver will win the superbowl.

BMarsh615
05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Hilarious! REP.

BroncosinDC
05-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Hilarious! REP.

Not Hilarious but for your avatar for sure.

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 04:36 AM
Wow.

When you combine two indisputable sciences like numerology and astrology, it becomes pretty undeniable. Clear me a seat, I'm getting on board!

Traveler
05-13-2009, 05:26 AM
What's up with the "Little Hoodie" reference alll the time?

alkemical
05-13-2009, 05:31 AM
Wow.

When you combine two indisputable sciences like numerology and astrology, it becomes pretty undeniable. Clear me a seat, I'm getting on board!

lol it's about time... ;)

tsiguy96
05-13-2009, 06:11 AM

im not sure, people think its funny i guess. about as funny as mcdip****, mcstalin, mcdouche, etc.

footstepsfrom#27
05-13-2009, 06:20 AM
According to that site " You are attracted to the charm of the opposite sex and will easily fall in love. These feelings are more physical than intellectual. Your senses will be awakened. You will feel in top form, wanting to go out and meet people. You are strongly focused on love and sexuality right now."

Dismiss the love and its almost me...also I bet I can bold Cutler's birthdate and prove he is the best QB ever. Thanks for the post...a lame prediction for that birthday ensures Denver will win the superbowl.
Oh PULEASEEEE...are you even paying attention? I do believe "Cutler" has how many letters in it?...right it's 6...and what number does he wear? Oh right again it's 6...and did he not throw a couple of INT's returned for TD's while here?...and we call that a PICK 6...do we not? So yes Mr. Jay 666 Cutler is the Devil! :nyahdevil If you need more proof he will fail just add the numbers of his birthday 4/29/1983...4 + 2 + 9 = 15 so add that to 1983 and yes it's 1998...and what was the Bears record in 1998? It was 4-12 and they finished in last place while we won the Super Bowl so Jay 666 Cutler will finish last again while we win the Super Bowl. I know you hate the Broncos and you hope they will fail but as you see they will not!

summerdenver
05-13-2009, 06:59 AM
Oh PULEASEEEE...are you even paying attention? I do believe "Cutler" has how many letters in it?...right it's 6...and what number does he wear? Oh right again it's 6...and did he not throw a couple of INT's returned for TD's while here?...and we call that a PICK 6...do we not? So yes Mr. Jay 666 Cutler is the Devil! :nyahdevil If you need more proof he will fail just add the numbers of his birthday 4/29/1983...4 + 2 + 9 = 15 so add that to 1983 and yes it's 1998...and what was the Bears record in 1998? It was 4-12 and they finished in last place while we won the Super Bowl so Jay 666 Cutler will finish last again while we win the Super Bowl. I know you hate the Broncos and you hope they will fail but as you see they will not!

:spit:

barryr
05-13-2009, 07:16 AM
People who refer to the coach with idiot names all the time before he has even coached a single game shows they are not interested in giving the coach a chance and will bitch and whine with any loss and dismiss and excuse any win. They could wait until one game has even been played, but intellligent fans do that.

Natedogg
05-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Yes I've seen the error of my ways...man I get it! I get it! ;)

OK...first of all; our new coach just turned 33 on April 22nd...I hope you all realize that the last Super Bowl Denver played in was SUPER BOWL XXXIII...HELLLLOOOO you haters...anybody else think that's NOT just a coincidence? I think not. Not only that...but guess who just happens to be wearing #33 for us this year? That's right...it's Alphonso Smith! Book it...pro bowl baby! Need more proof? OK no problem...did you know our new QB Kyle Orton has started 33 games in the NFL?

You forgot to mention that 33 is the number of the Freemasons, jesus died at age 33, and 33 is put on every bottle of Rolling Rock.

;)

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 07:39 AM
You forgot to mention that 33 is the number of degrees in Freemasonry, jesus died at age 33, and 33 is put on every bottle of Rolling Rock.

;)

Fixed

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 07:40 AM
People who refer to the coach with idiot names all the time before he has even coached a single game shows they are not interested in giving the coach a chance and will b**** and whine with any loss and dismiss and excuse any win. They could wait until one game has even been played, but intellligent fans do that.

You realize you're making assumptions and bitching about people making assumptions and bitching.

That just blew my mind.

gyldenlove
05-13-2009, 07:42 AM
QED biatches.

no-pseudo-fan
05-13-2009, 08:02 AM
It's everywhere. Times. Dates.
Numbers of buses. License plates.
Pages of books. Even elevator floor
lights. Soon I realized it was in
my name. The words I spoke. Nothing
was safe. Nothing. My favorite
color's pink. You know what pink
is?
She rips a piece of paper off the wall. Behind it are a mass
of words and their corresponding sums. She points to the
words RED and WHITE. Red = 27. White = 65. 27+65=92.

Pink has four letters.
92/4 equals...

Twenty-****ing-three.

no-pseudo-fan
05-13-2009, 08:10 AM
Sure, there are differences. *
Fingerling's a cop. I'm a
dogcatcher. He met Fabrizia when he
was 21 whereas I met you when I
was...

Twenty... three. *

Do you remember the day we met?

Of course I do. September 14th.

Nine fourteen. 9 plus 14 is....

Twenty three. *

The day we married?

A month later. October 13th.

Ten thirteen. 23. *

Honey, I'm sure if the book was *
called "27" or "152" you could do *
the same thing. It's just a silly *
urban legend searching for some *
desperate proof-- *

--We live at number 1814. *

18 is 1 plus 8 which makes 9. 9
plus 14 is 23. *

14 is 1 plus 4 which makes 5. 18 *
plus 5 is also 23. *

18 plus 14 is 32.

Twenty-three reversed

alkemical
05-13-2009, 08:30 AM
and amesj...523!

footstepsfrom#27
05-13-2009, 08:47 AM
You forgot to mention that 33 is the number of the Freemasons, jesus died at age 33, and 33 is put on every bottle of Rolling Rock.

;)
Wow...you're taking it to a whole new level!

footstepsfrom#27
05-13-2009, 08:53 AM
People who refer to the coach with idiot names all the time before he has even coached a single game shows they are not interested in giving the coach a chance and will b**** and whine with any loss and dismiss and excuse any win. They could wait until one game has even been played, but intellligent fans do that.
Says the guy sporting a name change for the President. :rofl:

RunSilentRunDeep
05-13-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm so happy they're going to win the Super Bowl again this year since the Mayan calendar says we're all dead in 2012.

Sprout
05-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Mercury... sextiles Uranus.

How this alone doesn't bode for a rough year, I don't know.

broncosteven
05-13-2009, 09:34 AM
All I know is that 1978 was supposed to be the Chinese year of the Horse and we were supposed to be guaranteed to win SB XII. Morton had one of the worst day's of his career.

I lose my appetite everytime I go to a chinese resturant and see the animal symbols on the place mats. I don't eat chinese much any more or I throw away the place mats.

If McStalin's Purges worked and they put a competitive product on the field this year then I will use his real name. After all his rookie hoseup's he has to earn my respect by his product on the field.

If they go 5-11 but are showing improvement late in the year and close to getting better I will jump on the McD wagon. So far he hasn't shown me any reason to drink the Koolaid.

TonyR
05-13-2009, 09:38 AM
If McStalin's Purges worked and they put a competitive product on the field this year then I will use his real name. After all his rookie hoseup's he has to earn my respect by his product on the field.

So he's automatically earned your disrespect. Guilty until proven innocent...

alkemical
05-13-2009, 09:41 AM
All I know is that 1978 was supposed to be the Chinese year of the Horse and we were supposed to be guaranteed to win SB XII. Morton had one of the worst day's of his career.

I lose my appetite everytime I go to a chinese resturant and see the animal symbols on the place mats. I don't eat chinese much any more or I throw away the place mats.

If they go 5-11 but are showing improvement late in the year and close to getting better I will jump on the McD wagon. So far he hasn't shown me any reason to drink the Koolaid.

Friar Tang - May 13, 2009 4:29 pm (#1655 of 1656) Reply
"You old burnt bastard, we had this exact conversation several months back" - SSJ

2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates parts of Asia

2008 - Chinese year of the Horse - Equine Influenza decimates Australian racing

2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of pigs around the globe.

2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong?

LOL

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 09:59 AM

I personally think all of his front office moves outside of the D coaching staff have been 95% **** ups, so yeah, he's earned my disrespect in that regard. Hoping his coaching is great and that I'm wrong.

Until then, I've got the safety off on the cobra.

broncosteven
05-13-2009, 10:13 AM

He earned my disrespect by mishandling a couple situations. Cutler is only 1.

Like the Rev said 95% of his moves have been ****ups. I personally think the number is lower but enough for me not to get drunk on a little bit of McStalin koolaid and go down on him like a horny highschool wrestler.

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 10:54 AM
He earned my disrespect by mishandling a couple situations. Cutler is only 1.

Like the Rev said 95% of his moves have been ****ups. I personally think the number is lower but enough for me not to get drunk on a little bit of McStalin koolaid and go down on him like a horny highschool wrestler.

Wait... what... wtf?!? I used to wrestle.

TonyR
05-13-2009, 11:00 AM
...and go down on him like a horny highschool wrestler.

Speaking from experience? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ild8w0rHQU

alkemical
05-13-2009, 11:02 AM

http://www.docktad.com/images/gaywrestling.jpg

If that's what you call it...

kamakazi_kal
05-13-2009, 11:07 AM

wrastlin?

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Pussies

gyldenlove
05-13-2009, 12:13 PM
The only type of wrestling I endorse involves more bikinis, mud/pudding/jello and fewer guys in spandex.

alkemical
05-13-2009, 12:15 PM
i did wrastle in HS... but i lost more than i won.

broncosteven
05-13-2009, 12:53 PM

Were you top or bottom?

LOL

broncosteven
05-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Speaking from experience? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ild8w0rHQU

Nope, I think the only thing I hated more than 4 square dancing was the quarter we were forced to wrestle. I was always the smallest kid and had no chance.

I ran cross country until I got tired of throwing up after running 3 mile indian sprints.

Rabb
05-13-2009, 01:35 PM
they made us learn square dancing also and it was ****ing terrible

broncosteven
05-13-2009, 01:42 PM
they made us learn square dancing also and it was ****ing terrible

I have a feeling the next post will be Rev:

"WTF - I play fiddle for our Square Dance club!"

Rabb
05-13-2009, 01:44 PM

ROFL!

Beantown Bronco
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM

It's what Bob named his 3" uncircumsized penis.

TheReverend
05-13-2009, 02:26 PM

No, but I LOVED when we did Square Dancing our Freshman year. Such an awesome icebreaker with chicks.