PDA

View Full Version : Which season sucked the most...2006,2007,or 2008?

Gcver2ver3
05-12-2009, 12:40 PM
All three ended in disappointment...

Which one hurt the most?...
Here are some quick highlights of each season to refresh your memory:

2006: Drafted Jay Cutler/Harris/Marshall/Dumervil and acquired Javon Walker...defensive started off in historic fashion, only allowing 1 touchdown in the first 5 games...benched Plummer with a 7-4 record...blew a 17 point 3rd quarter lead at home to the Chargers in a must-win game for the division...lost at home in the season finale against the lowly Niners in a must win game to win the wildcard...started out 7-2 and finished 9-7...missed the playoffs

2007: Drafted Moss/Crowder/Thomas...signed Travis Henry/Daniel Graham/Sam Adams/Simeon Rice...traded for Dre Bly...Ekuban out for the season to start...Henry led league in rushing after first 4 weeks and then got injured, never recovered...Moss/Crowder/Thomas/Rice combined for 2 sacks...swept by the Chargers to a combined score of 64-6...lost to Detroit 44-7...close but tough pivotal losses to the Bears (Hester 2 returns for TDs) & GB in overtime (Champ and Bly beaten for long TDs)...started 2-0, finished 7-9...missed the playoffs

2008: Drafted Clady/Royal/Hillis/Larsen & signed WW...acquired Dewayne Robertson/Boss Bailey/Manual/McCree...lost 8 RBs due to injury...lost defensive starters throughout season incl Champ...top scoring team after 3 weeks, finished 16th...set NFL record for fewest forced TOs in a 16 game season...blown out by both the hapless Raiders and Chiefs...led division by 3 games with 3 games to play and blew it...Started 4-1 & 8-5, finished 8-8...missed the playoffs

After reading all 3, maybe it was 2008 that sucked the most...but then again I had higher expectations for 06 & 07...I don't know...they all hurt in their own special way...

vancejohnson82
05-12-2009, 12:45 PM
2006 blew.....I thought when we started out so well that we were still right there at the top of the league...then the chinks in the armor began to show in the defense.....these defensive warts were the beginning of the end for the unit and the beginning of the end for Shanahan....

2007, we did much better than I thought we would and the same goes for 2008....

what really sucks is that we benched Plummer in 2006, in hopes to start the new Cutler era.....and in retrospect maybe we should have really tried to win a playoff game that year instead of getting the kid some playing time

Rabb
05-12-2009, 12:54 PM
I voted 2006 because it just seemed like a bad sign of things to come

hind sight is a mother****er in this case

BroncoBuff
Good poll ... '07 was the worst. The only bright spot was Cutler.

Many of our wins were BARELY wins, the opener 'Toro Toro' Jason Elam kick in Buffalo, the Shanahan timeout that forced Janikowski to kick again, the Vikings in OT, at home ...

We did break the losing streak at Arrowhead (during which CBF1 and I ran the beer supply of the bar we were in dangerously short) .... but that loss to Jacksonville, with their 10+ minute long drive thanks to Sam Adams and Amon Gordon, and our inability to punch it in at the goalline - at Invesco - that was so painful, that drive was like a Chinese water torture, eacxh play another drip. Then a couple weeks later maybe the worst loss ever at home, to the hated Chugs, which turned out to be Nalen's last game ever, that too was excrutiatingly painful.

gyldenlove
06 sucked because we were looking good in 05, and that came crashing down.

07 sucked because we just kept moving backwards, as a team we were the worst we have been for a long time at the end of 07.

08 sucked because despite playing like crap for much of the season we were a pubeswidth from making the playoffs (and the playoffs are fun).

Of the 3, 07 sucked the most as a package, but playing wise 08 sucked the most.

Rohirrim
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Definitely 2008. Worst year in franchise history. Raider ass-kicking in our house followed by the worst three game collapse in NFL history. Can't be beat for pure suckitude.

oubronco
05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
ALL of the ABOVE

Gcver2ver3
05-12-2009, 01:32 PM
2006 blew.....I thought when we started out so well that we were still right there at the top of the league...then the chinks in the armor began to show in the defense.....these defensive warts were the beginning of the end for the unit and the beginning of the end for Shanahan....

2007, we did much better than I thought we would and the same goes for 2008....

what really sucks is that we benched Plummer in 2006, in hopes to start the new Cutler era.....and in retrospect maybe we should have really tried to win a playoff game that year instead of getting the kid some playing time

even in hindsight i still support the decision to bench plummer...

shanny didn't believe that he could win a SB with Plummer...and i thought at the time that plummer was stinking it up pretty bad...

Orange_Beard
05-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Last year was a real hart breaker for me. I am still pissed.

vancejohnson82
05-12-2009, 01:34 PM

shanny didn't believe that he could win a SB with Plummer...and i thought at the time that plummer was stinking it up pretty bad...

I agreed with it at the time because we MIGHT have gotten into the playoffs with Plummer...but we wouldnt have gotten far and he was hoping to catch lightning in a bottle by putting Cutler in there and maybe you string a few victories in there (like the Giants got in 90 with Hostettler)...worse case scenario Cutler gets some much needed experience for the future

neither scenario happened so I can't agree with that decision anymore

ColoradoDarin
05-12-2009, 01:37 PM
2006 - we missed the playoffs and then Darrent gets murdered.

MagicHef
05-12-2009, 01:48 PM
I think I felt the worst after the 06 season, even before waking up to the news the next day.

Gcver2ver3
05-12-2009, 02:27 PM
I think I felt the worst after the 06 season, even before waking up to the news the next day.

i'm starting to agree that maybe 2006 was the worst, just by the fact that two of the five worst losses of this decade that stick out to me, happened in the 06 season...

the loss to the Chargers when we were up 17...
and the loss to the Niners in the finale...

the loss to SF hurt because i had zero doubt that we'd win that game...

OBF1
05-12-2009, 02:31 PM
2008...or all of the above

Meck77
05-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Man that's a tough one. I remember laughing at the 2007 vs the lions. Never really had that experience before. By 2008 it was almost expected we'd roll over.

Natedog24
05-12-2009, 02:48 PM
2006 I thought we were actually a good team and had a chance to win it all coming off of a season were we went to the AFCC Game. The last two years I knew we weren't very good and in rebuilding mode so my expectations weren't very high.

Arkie
05-12-2009, 03:05 PM
2008 was similar to the "Bronco Pattern" that I've gotten used to even going back further than three years, but it was definately the most embarrassing and historic of any other Bronco collapse.

BroncoBuff
05-12-2009, 03:10 PM

Yes, it was definitely the right call ... even though Cutler admitted Jake would've got us into the playoffs, and even though Cutler's gone now ... it was the right call.

Gcver2ver3
05-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Yes, it was definitely the right call ... even though Cutler admitted Jake would've got us into the playoffs, and even though Cutler's gone now ... it was the right call.

i agree...

broncosteven
05-12-2009, 03:48 PM
2006 got my vote.

I never saw a QB quit on his team like that in the middle of the season.

The KFC game on Thanksgiving was a true stinker, Had Plummer not thrown those picks LJ would not have got all those touches to wear down our D. Hell we only won the 1st matchup at home by a 9-6 score.

Was hoping to reap the rewards of breaking in Cutler the last 2 1/2 years, looks like Chicago gets to have all the fun.

BroncosinDC
05-12-2009, 03:49 PM
If you count the off season for 2007 starting the minute the clock hit 0:00 against San Fran, 2007 was the worst by far. Outside of winning a bet with a buddy about the Steelers game it was terrible. I think those Chargers games still sting.

2008 seemed more exciting, like we had more potential in 2007 we were just slowly dying, it was like watching a train wreck with my family on the train in slow motion for 16 weeks.

Rock Chalk
05-12-2009, 05:04 PM

How was it the right call then?

The 5 games experience didnt help Cutler stop making idiotic throws 2 years later.

The 5 games experience didnt help Cutler do much of anything except lose our way out of the playoffs.

I dont care mind you, we werent doing anything anyway. But if Cutler admitted Plummer gets us to the playoffs that year and Cutler didnt benefit at ALL from that experience, then it was the wrong call.

montrose
05-12-2009, 05:21 PM
2006's fate was sealed when Cutler was drafted, I knew there was no way we'd build on 2005 with a 1st round QB breathing down Plummer's neck. I had high hopes for 2007, not Super Bowl high but going into the season I thought the playoffs were possible. Boy did I underestimate the loss of Al Wilson. Buy the end of the San Diego thrashing at home I knew that year was lost. For me 2008 sucked the most. What made the collapse so bad is that I, and many others, completely saw it coming.

Man these last three years have blown. My beloved 2005 Broncos, where have you gone?

Gcver2ver3
05-12-2009, 05:33 PM
2006's fate was sealed when Cutler was drafted, I knew there was no way we'd build on 2005 with a 1st round QB breathing down Plummer's neck. I had high hopes for 2007, not Super Bowl high but going into the season I thought the playoffs were possible. Boy did I underestimate the loss of Al Wilson. Buy the end of the San Diego thrashing at home I knew that year was lost. For me 2008 sucked the most. What made the collapse so bad is that I, and many others, completely saw it coming.

Man these last three years have blown. My beloved 2005 Broncos, where have you gone?

during the 2006 season, i came to the realization that we were never going to win a SB with Plummer...so for that reason, i don't blame Shanny for drafting Cutler...

with that said, at the time of the draft i desparately wanted us to take Broderick Bunkley when i saw we traded up to the #11 pick...when i saw we were taking a QB, i was ticked...

Doggcow
05-12-2009, 05:34 PM
2006, because we were 2 or 3 plays away from a superbowl the year before.

TailgateNut
05-13-2009, 06:38 AM
According to some here, it "WAS" 2009!

TonyR
05-13-2009, 06:51 AM
... '07 was the worst. The only bright spot was Cutler.

Just curious, how was Cutler a "bright spot" in '07? Serious question, not trying to start a fire here.

Traveler
05-13-2009, 06:53 AM
All of the above!

TonyR
05-13-2009, 06:56 AM

Yes they have, and this is precisely the reason why blowing it up and going a new direction was necessary. Those who are clinging to the past and slamming the new regime at every turn need to wake up and realize this.

Kaylore
05-13-2009, 07:25 AM
We've been below average for several years. Last two years were pretty bad. The 07 beat downs to the Chargers and getting destroyed by the Lions at home was really hard. But we did have the Steelers game on MNF and some other somewhat upbeat events.

Last year was brutal. Slowick, the Patriots game, all our RN's getting hurt, the off coverage, watching any of our safeties "try" to play football, Jamie Winborn's stupid-ass dance after making a pedestrian tackle, Nate Websters helmet popping off, the interceptions in the redzone, the Raiders home loss, and most of all, the historic meltdown and Shanahan telling the press Slowick was staying. It was out of a nightmare.

Gcver2ver3
05-13-2009, 07:34 AM
We've been below average for several years. Last two years were pretty bad. The 07 beat downs to the Chargers and getting destroyed by the Lions at home was really hard. But we did have the Steelers game on MNF and some other somewhat upbeat events.

Last year was brutal. Slowick, the Patriots game, all our RN's getting hurt, the off coverage, watching any of our safeties "try" to play football, Jamie Winborn's stupid-ass dance after making a pedestrian tackle, Nate Websters helmet popping off, the interceptions in the redzone, the Raiders home loss, and most of all, the historic meltdown and Shanahan telling the press Slowick was staying. It was out of a nightmare.

don't even get me started on the off coverage...

i have all the Broncos victories from last year on DVR...

i decided to watch the game at home against KC that we barely won...

KC had the ball, it was 3rd and 5 and our corners were playing so far off the WRs that i couldn't even see the bottom corner on the screen...he was playing at least 15 yds off...

so OBVOIUSLY the WR runs 5 yds and turns around and gets the ball for the easiest 1st down catch of his life...

i just can't understand how you get that far in the coaching ranks with such an idiotic gameplan...i mean its common sense...the team needs 5 yds but you play your corner 15 yds off?...are you THAT stupid?...

i think he had the safeties up and tried blitzing, but Slowick was so busy trying to get cute, that he missed on simple stuff...

he had to go...

dbfan21
05-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Excellent poll. I'd say 2008 was the worst becausse I had pretty high expectations. The season started with so many fireworks! We killed Oakland, we snagged one from SD on a last-minute 2-pointer, then beat the Saints wearing our orange uni's. We got nailed by the Pats and the Raiders. But beat teams like Cleveland, Atlanta and the Jets on the road. Only to blow the 3-game lead with 3 games to go.

Uggh! I need some Pepto just thinking about it.

To be honest though, D-Will's death (Jan 2007) was one of the hardest things I have ever experienced as a fan. Some may disagree, but D-Will's death was 100x's more painful than the Jax playoff game. I mourned for several months. It still makes me sad when his name gets brought up.

Ambiguous
05-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Games I personally attended in 2008:

Patriots
Raiders (in Denver)
Chargers (in San Diego)

Yep. 2008 was the worst. (pukes)

TonyR
05-13-2009, 09:32 AM
KC had the ball, it was 3rd and 5 and our corners were playing so far off the WRs that i couldn't even see the bottom corner on the screen...he was playing at least 15 yds off...

so OBVOIUSLY the WR runs 5 yds and turns around and gets the ball for the easiest 1st down catch of his life...

i just can't understand how you get that far in the coaching ranks with such an idiotic gameplan...i mean its common sense...the team needs 5 yds but you play your corner 15 yds off?...are you THAT stupid?...

It never dawned on me until I read your post, which I completely agree with, to question the players in this. Why did they listen to the coaches in this situation?!? Seems like a pretty good time for insubordination...

Gcver2ver3
05-13-2009, 11:01 AM
It never dawned on me until I read your post, which I completely agree with, to question the players in this. Why did they listen to the coaches in this situation?!? Seems like a pretty good time for insubordination...

it would have been a great time for insubordination!...

Crushaholic
05-13-2009, 02:21 PM
All three years stunk in their own special ways, but 2006 was the year of real-life tragedy...

Hogan11
05-13-2009, 02:36 PM
They blew a three game lead last year with three games left to go.....definitely last year for me.

Kaylore
05-13-2009, 03:02 PM

I actually think this happened. In the Miami game Paymah was playing off the whole time until finally he starts creeping up to his guy for a series. He gets an interception on that drive. Paymah was benched the rest of the year and I think it was because he ignored the off coverage and played bump.

Gcver2ver3
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
I actually think this happened. In the Miami game Paymah was playing off the whole time until finally he starts creeping up to his guy for a series. He gets an interception on that drive. Paymah was benched the rest of the year and I think it was because he ignored the off coverage and played bump.

wow, if thats even remotely true...

scary...

footstepsfrom#27
05-13-2009, 03:09 PM
2008 propelled us to the current situation.

End Thread/

rastaman
05-13-2009, 03:48 PM
I believe 2008 was the most frustrating. Broncos had such lousy luck with season ending injuries to all 7 RB's. The running attack was key to the 2008 season and of course once Hillis went down, his injury all but sealed the season. Offensively the Broncos were nearly impossible to stop when teams were respecting the run and pass.

Yeah I know Slowick sucked as Defensive Coord., however, a healthy 1-2 RBBC would have kept Slowicks porous Defense off the field and allowed Denver to protect leads in the 4th Qtr. Also, an effective RBBC would have made Cutler more effective in the Red Zone. A healthy Pittman, Torain, and Hillis would have ensured Denver won their last 3 games.

Opposing teams would not have had any answers for Denver's passing attack and mixing in zone blocking in the 1st and 2nd Qtr, which could have meant 14-21 points alone. In the 3rd Qtr the running attack mixed with passes could have meant 7-10 points. Finally in the 4th Qtr with the zone blocking attack, Denver eats up clock time, keeps opposing offenses on the bench and still could have had another 6-9 points from FG's.

A healthy RBBC would have played a key role with Denver's 2008 offense averaging btwn 27-40 points per game. Thats a difference of 4-6 game victory.

So a healthy Denver Bronco RBBC....the 2008 Broncos could have won 12 to 14 games in 2008 or at worse won 11 games. More importantly, the season ending injuries to all 7 running backs played just an impactive role of Shanny getting fired as Slowick lousy Defense.

Its unfortunate that Bowlen didn't have the same vision of giving Shanny one more season to see what the Broncos could have done with a healthy running attack in 2009. Now we fans find ourselves in a total rebuilding mode for the next 2 or 3 years.

Br0nc0Buster
05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Last year
We had a 3 game lead with 3 games to go and blew it
Just absolutely pathetic

And the defense
Wow it literally got to be a joke for me, I had to laugh at it to keep from getting pissed off

Archer81
05-13-2009, 04:19 PM
We win a superbowl any of those 3 seasons? No...then they all suck...

:Broncos:

Gcver2ver3
05-13-2009, 04:45 PM
2008 propelled us to the current situation.

that could be taken as a positive or a negative...

i'm glad 2008 ended the way it did so that we finally could come to the realization that massive change was needed...

let's say we eek out the game against Buffalo...we'd then get slaughtered in the playoffs, have worse draft position, keep Shanny meaning we keep Slowick, and have yet another hopeless season...

footstepsfrom#27
05-13-2009, 06:30 PM
that could be taken as a positive or a negative...

i'm glad 2008 ended the way it did so that we finally could come to the realization that massive change was needed...

let's say we eek out the game against Buffalo...we'd then get slaughtered in the playoffs, have worse draft position, keep Shanny meaning we keep Slowick, and have yet another hopeless season...
So you're a glass is half full guy?

Gcver2ver3
05-13-2009, 06:38 PM
So you're a glass is half full guy?

yea pretty much...

TonyR
05-14-2009, 06:44 AM
Offensively the Broncos were nearly impossible to stop when teams were respecting the run and pass.

This is a fundamental flaw in the thinking of a lot of people. I'm not sure what team people were watching who think this. Is it revisionist history or delusion?

Go look at our losses to KC, Jacksonville, NE, Miami, and Oakland, when we had adequate personnel in the running game, and explain where you see an offense that's "nearly impossible to stop". We averaged 14 points in those 5 losses. Preposterous.

Rabb
05-14-2009, 06:56 AM
This is a fundamental flaw in the thinking of a lot of people. I'm not sure what team people were watching who think this. Is it revisionist history or delusion?

Go look at our losses to KC, Jacksonville, NE, Miami, and Oakland, when we had adequate personnel in the running game, and explain where you see an offense that's "nearly impossible to stop". We average 14 points in those 5 losses. Preposterous.

I think games 1-3 create this myth personally

TonyR
05-14-2009, 07:26 AM
I think games 1-3 create this myth personally

Yes, and I think it's also what people both wanted the offense to be and thought it could be, very much like many have built up Jay Cutler to be something that he's just not. Our offense was "good", but to apply the word "unstoppable" in any way is hyperbole at it's finest.

Gcver2ver3
05-14-2009, 07:39 AM

Go look at our losses to KC, Jacksonville, NE, Miami, and Oakland, when we had adequate personnel in the running game, and explain where you see an offense that's "nearly impossible to stop". We average 14 points in those 5 losses. Preposterous.

adequate personnel doesn't equal teams respecting our rush attack...honestly, i don't think any team really respected our run game which is why we gashed teams in ypc...

the real issue to me is that teams seemed to had figured out our offense last season...after the 1st 3 games we were killing it, leading the NFL in points scored, scoring 30+ in all 3 games...the remaining 13 games we scored 30+ only twice, and scored in the teens or less 7 times (2 of those were 10 pts, one only 7 pts scored)...

i'm looking forward to our new offense allowing us to be ahead of the the other team defenses...let's ditch all the bootlegs & WR screens...

Rabb
05-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Yes, and I think it's also what people both wanted the offense to be and thought it could be, very much like many have built up Jay Cutler to be something that he's just not. Our offense was "good", but to apply the word "unstoppable" in any way is hyperbole at it's finest.

agree, not to mention I think those 3 games alone got the big boys to start thinking Cutler was that dominating and probably launched his pro bowl berth already...I know a lot of people will argue with me on that but it is true, at least I think it is

hell we were all over ESPN for a while, that **** never happens...well, not counting after the season was over lol

TonyR
05-14-2009, 08:04 AM
the real issue to me is that teams seem to figure out our offense last season...after the 1st 3 games we were killing it, leading the NFL in points scored, scoring 30+ in all 3 games...the remaining 13 games we scored 30+ only twice, and scored in the teens 7 times or less (2 of those were 10 pts, one only 7 pts scored)...

Agree. And as I mentioned previously in another thread our offense averaged 15.5 points in our 8 losses. Our defense was terrible but 15.5 points won't win you a lot of games, the point being that our offense clearly wasn't consistently good enough either. Health at the RB position certainly would have helped but I don't think it would have solved all of our problems.

Arkie
05-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Plummer could have taken the Broncos to the Super Bowl. It just seemed like fate that the 2005 Steelers would win it all. It supposedly started after the 2004 playoffs when rookie Big Ben told Bettis to come back next year and they'd win the Super Bowl. They weren't even a top 3 team in the AFC, but it seemed like some sort of devine intervention was taking place with them winning their last 4 games and sneaking into the playoffs. We shouldn't have even been hosting them in the AFCC. The Steelers survived Indy and the refs and Bettis's goal line fumble in the final minutes. It was a miracle playoff run (and farewell tour for the Bus) that I haven't seen since the 1997 Broncos.

HAT
05-14-2009, 10:14 AM

Which one hurt the most?...
Here are some quick highlights of each season to refresh your memory:

2006: Drafted Jay Cutler/Harris/Marshall/Dumervil and acquired Javon Walker...defensive started off in historic fashion, only allowing 1 touchdown in the first 5 games...benched Plummer with a 7-4 record...blew a 17 point 3rd quarter lead at home to the Chargers in a must-win game for the division...lost at home in the season finale against the lowly Niners in a must win game to win the wildcard...started out 7-2 and finished 9-7...missed the playoffs

2007: Drafted Moss/Crowder/Thomas...signed Travis Henry/Daniel Graham/Sam Adams/Simeon Rice...traded for Dre Bly...Ekuban out for the season to start...Henry led league in rushing after first 4 weeks and then got injured, never recovered...Moss/Crowder/Thomas/Rice combined for 2 sacks...swept by the Chargers to a combined score of 64-6...lost to Detroit 44-7...close but tough pivotal losses to the Bears (Hester 2 returns for TDs) & GB in overtime (Champ and Bly beaten for long TDs)...started 2-0, finished 7-9...missed the playoffs

2008: Drafted Clady/Royal/Hillis/Larsen & signed WW...acquired Dewayne Robertson/Boss Bailey/Manual/McCree...lost 8 RBs due to injury...lost defensive starters throughout season incl Champ...top scoring team after 3 weeks, finished 16th...set NFL record for fewest forced TOs in a 16 game season...blown out by both the hapless Raiders and Chiefs...led division by 3 games with 3 games to play and blew it...Started 4-1 & 8-5, finished 8-8...missed the playoffs

After reading all 3, maybe it was 2008 that sucked the most...but then again I had higher expectations for 06 & 07...I don't know...they all hurt in their own special way...

After seeing the last 3 years summed up right here....I'm amazed at what an overwhelming minority Wolf, myself and a few others were in calling for Shanny's head.

I'm just glad Bowlen finally got it so the team can hopefully move forward from this mediocrity.

Gcver2ver3
05-14-2009, 10:31 AM
After seeing the last 3 years summed up right here....I'm amazed at what an overwhelming minority Wolf, myself and a few others were in calling for Shanny's head.

I'm just glad Bowlen finally got it so the team can hopefully move forward from this mediocrity.

you know it's funny you say that...

because i didn't want Shanny gone either for a long while...but after looking at the last 3 years in a snapshot, i realized it had to be done...how can i not hold Shanny accountable for what's happened the last number of years?...

TonyR
05-14-2009, 10:38 AM
It was a miracle playoff run (and farewell tour for the Bus) that I haven't seen since the 1997 Broncos.

Giants had a pretty good run in '07/'08. They were a road dog in every game and won the Super Bowl.

Broncomutt
05-14-2009, 12:26 PM

2006: started out 7-2 and finished 9-7...missed the playoffs

2007: Moss/Crowder/Thomas/Rice combined for 2 sacks...swept by the Chargers to a combined score of 64-6...lost to Detroit 44-7...missed the playoffs

2008: set NFL record for fewest forced TOs in a 16 game season...led division by 3 games with 3 games to play and blew it...missed the playoffs

Wow, reading the recaps was painful. Quoted are some of the ones that really stuck out for me. Shanny really seemed content to just "coast" through the second half of those seasons.

Good news is that he is gone like a stale old fart on a breezy day. :-[

We've replaced him with a complete unknown quantity. For some that brings fear, for many that brings hope. I for one feel like hoping.

The superbowls may be a distant memory, but soon Shanny will be too. :yayaya:

The Big E
05-14-2009, 01:14 PM
What would seem to suck the most is having 3 valid options to answer the poll question.

ColoradoDarin
05-17-2009, 08:54 PM
2006 - we missed the playoffs and then Darrent gets murdered.

Wow, I got neg rep from Blueflame on this post.

~Crash~
05-17-2009, 08:57 PM
2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:welcome:

Archer81
05-17-2009, 09:12 PM
2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:welcome:

Simmer down susie.

:Broncos: