PDA

View Full Version : anyone else think this place is getting unbearable...

Pages : [1] 2

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM
its getting worse than bmania, thats for damn sure. there is about 10-12 posters that have to get into every conversation to let everyone know how bad this team will be, how every pick we have was wrong and will be a bust, how mcstalin, mc****face, mcdouchebag, you get the idea, is an awful person who is a dictator because hes involved with drills. xanders is a pussy GM who never has any decision on anything, others are saying bowlen should actually sell the team. the man who has made the broncos relevant for the last 25 years should sell the team, whos committed to winning more than any other bronco whos ever lived. its just getting absolutely pathetic around here, you cant even come to read news because it gets crowded with how the news that is being displayed is somehow directly proportional to how mcdaniels is messing up.

so you 10-12 people, and you know who you are, give it a rest and try enjoying the team and the game once again, youll find it to be more fun and less stressful. this team is in a great position going forward, if you would take off your hater glasses and just look, you dont have to be filled with absolute optimism that we are gonna be great because we probably wont, but this team will not be so bad that you need to cry about it in every single post ever made from now to september. some of us are here to learn about the team and as a form of entertainment, stop trying to ruin it for us.

Beantown Bronco
05-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Stick to the Manny Ramirez thread. No mention of any of that garbage thus far. :yayaya:

TailgateNut
05-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Stick to the Manny Ramirez thread. No mention of any of that garbage thus far. :yayaya:

Just give 'em time.;)

mr007
05-07-2009, 11:47 AM
its getting worse than bmania, thats for damn sure. there is about 10-12 posters that have to get into every conversation to let everyone know how bad this team will be, how every pick we have was wrong and will be a bust, how mcstalin, mc****face, mcdouchebag, you get the idea, is an awful person who is a dictator because hes involved with drills. xanders is a p***Y GM who never has any decision on anything, others are saying bowlen should actually sell the team. the man who has made the broncos relevant for the last 25 years should sell the team, whos committed to winning more than any other bronco whos ever lived. its just getting absolutely pathetic around here, you cant even come to read news because it gets crowded with how the news that is being displayed is somehow directly proportional to how mcdaniels is messing up.

so you 10-12 people, and you know who you are, give it a rest and try enjoying the team and the game once again, youll find it to be more fun and less stressful. this team is in a great position going forward, if you would take off your hater glasses and just look, you dont have to be filled with absolute optimism that we are gonna be great because we probably wont, but this team will not be so bad that you need to cry about it in every single post ever made from now to september. some of us are here to learn about the team and as a form of entertainment, stop trying to ruin it for us.

Did you ever consider yourself to be one of those posters who doesn't view anything objectively and actually consider that other people have opinions that don't match yours, yet are still fans?

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Did you ever consider yourself to be one of those posters who doesn't view anything objectively and actually consider that other people have opinions that don't match yours, yet are still fans?

try reading the whole post again. this forum has become a few people spouting over everyone else a opinion of negativity and failure and its ruining this board, far more than it has in the last 2 years.

if you view things objectively, such as the jay cutler timeline, you will see that its absolutely jay cutlers fault he is not a bronco, yet people still blame it on mcdaniels. look at the draft picks this year, given the true nature of our red zone efficiency and horrible secondary last year, people still complain about how bad the draft was. then they project it will put the team down for 10 YEARS or more. so pathetic.

BroncoBuff
05-07-2009, 11:51 AM

Exactly ... suffice to say that whichever posters fall into tsi's groups, it is just his opinion.

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Exactly ... suffice to say that whichever posters fall into tsi's groups, it is just his opinion.

you are the prime example of this. you only see how the team is being hurt, you refuse to accept that mcdaniels is improving the team. listen to him talk, look at the quality of the players being brought in and the players being kicked out, teh quality of the coaches, and tell me this team is not being improved.

you constantly spout off your pathetic negativity, you WANT this team to fail. if they do, you will come back saying "i told you so" as if that makes you a smarter, better FAN of the team. if you think they will be so bad, stop following them until a coach that YOU like is coaching them. it may be awhile.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Instead of starting a thread about it, why don't you just leave?

If you don't like the place, go. We were just fine all the years without you, and quite honestly, your posts add nothing here.

footstepsfrom#27
05-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Rep.

Go back and review the past few seasons by date of post and you'll find this is what the offseason is for and it happens in here each season...thrashing things out and engaging in debate. It happened in Shanny's regime...it's happening now...and it will go on after McScumsuckingSatan and his evil hordes of Patriot clones are long gone. ;D

What's funny...is people acting like it's something new and constantly harping on it.

BroncoBuff
05-07-2009, 11:54 AM
if you view things objectively, such as the jay cutler timeline, you will see that its absolutely jay cutlers fault he is not a bronco, yet people still blame it on mcdaniels.
LOL That is TRULY hilarious ... your opinion is "objective," right? You should look up the word "objective" there sonny. :~ohyah!:

The thing that stuck me about the Cutler mess was a comparison to the NBA. Far fewer players, but that league has come to grips with the reality that there are a few stars, and the rest are just JAGs.

The Cutler thing would have never come CLOSE to happening in the NBA. The idea of a rookie head coach chasing off a Carmelo for example, that just would not have happened. Period.

BABronco
05-07-2009, 11:55 AM

is that a challenge?

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 11:56 AM

If you don't like the place, go. We were just fine all the years without you, and honestly, your posts add nothing here.

funny, you say that about everyone when they make a claim that this place is starting to suck, then a few months later everyone complains about good posters leaving. you own a bronco forum yet you hate half the team. imagine that.

worm
05-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Congrats TSI. You just made it up to #9 on the all-time Slappy poster countdown list with this thread.

Idiot.

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Congrats TSI. You just made it up to #9 on the all-time Slappy poster countdown list with this thread.

Idiot.

good call. im gonna go cry about how bad this team is gonna suck. brb.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:01 PM
funny, you say that about everyone when they make a claim that this place is starting to suck, then a few months later everyone complains about good posters leaving. you own a bronco forum yet you hate half the team. imagine that.

I've heard it since 2002 when we went into our second season. I've heard it every single year, as though I've got some magic wand to stop the ebbs and flows of people's emotions. Posters come and go... that's their perogative. I'm not here to beg anyone to stay. I'm here to keep the forum operating - which is difficult to do because it grows so fast. This forum sucks so much that every time I make a hardware upgrade that I expect to last us years, it outgrows the specs in half the time that I think it will.

Good posters come. Good posters go. We weren't talking about good posters. We were talking about you.

If you don't like the place, there's a simple solution: leave.

HEAV
05-07-2009, 12:04 PM

If you don't like the place, go. We were just fine all the years without you, and quite honestly, your posts add nothing here.

TJ again ignoring the point.

Just scrap the Mane and call this place the "Followers of Shanny" and wait and see what team he ends up with in 2010. While waiting you can slam McDaniels until the team starts playing and winning.

But I'm sure you will spin this into "You one of the people that bring this place down too and you should leave also." Yet you let Mock, Bob, Skunk and a few other bad poster hang around and bring the place down.

It's a shame. This place could and should have been the number one Broncos fan site on the net. Before you start spouting it is, sadly it isn't.

kamakazi_kal
You can always put the people with opinions that differ from your sunny view on ignore.

until this team starts getting some wins, I reserve the right to have my opinion and question the decisions made.

BroncoBuff
good call. im gonna go cry about how bad this team is gonna suck. brb.

You have a point in that "fans" are by nominal definition blue-sky homers ... but you don't have to be a blue-sky homer to be a loyal fan. That's the part you're missing. Some of the best sports fans anywhere are Boston Red Sox fans ... and they constantly question and second-guess moves.

Curiosity tsi ... what is your prediction for this season's record?

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Ignoring the point? The point is, I'm not here to force Broncos fans to love the moves that the team is making. If you want a forum where people are homers and love every move the team makes without making any criticism or conjecture, you're in the wrong place.

HEAV
05-07-2009, 12:08 PM
LOL

Now the thread is in the butt... how typical Homer Lame.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Seriously, if this place is unbearable, it's simple: leave. Lighten the load for the server. I can't hardly keep up with the growth of this place, and I hate to see valuable server space wasted on people who find it unbearable.

mr007
05-07-2009, 12:10 PM
try reading the whole post again. this forum has become a few people spouting over everyone else a opinion of negativity and failure and its ruining this board, far more than it has in the last 2 years.

if you view things objectively, such as the jay cutler timeline, you will see that its absolutely jay cutlers fault he is not a bronco, yet people still blame it on mcdaniels. look at the draft picks this year, given the true nature of our red zone efficiency and horrible secondary last year, people still complain about how bad the draft was. then they project it will put the team down for 10 YEARS or more. so pathetic.

Objective - not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.

So if you "interpret" the Jay Cutler time line you are using a "subjective" opinion. The whole point of people blaming something one way or another without complete access to every fact is considered a "subjective" opinion. You cannot possibly have an objective opinion on the matter, which is why you see 2 sides for how people interpret it, subjectively.

Yes people complain about the draft and they complain about the way the team appears to be going in their eyes. Just like you are subjectively stating that the team is going in a good direction.

The only issue I see with this board, is the people who are hell-bent on calling out others for their difference of opinion. Just because someone is unhappy with what happened with Cutler, how we handled the draft, or anything else that is going on within the organization, they are more than entitled to that opinion, and that does not make them any less of a fan or moronic than you.

In the end, none of us have a subjective view of the draft, post-Cutler, etc because it simply is not possible at the present moment. Those that are pro-the majority of what's going on will be like "see, told ya so" if we do well next year. Those that are complaining will do the same if we do poorly.

The majority of your posts place you in the exact context of what you don't like on this board, albeit on the opposite side of the coin based on the support side.

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 12:11 PM
You have a point in that "fans" are by nominal definition blue-sky homers ... but you don't have to be a blue-sky homer to be a loyal fan. That's the part you're missing. Some of the best sports fans anywhere are Boston Red Sox fans ... and they constantly question and second-guess moves.

Curiosity tsi ... what is your prediction for this season's record?

are you really that stupid? honestly?

how does a "wait and see" approach make me a homer? because i refuse to say that this year is a failure until i see it on the field? if they are on the field and look like the lions, i will say they suck, its that simple. theres a difference between being a blue sky homer and not being a pissy crab ant over everything just because YOU, armchair GM, would not have done the same thing (speaking of which, id love to see you run a team. 2008 lions would kill them)

instead of predicting doom, gloom and failure for everyone, why not SEE if they will be good? ****ing baby

tsiguy96
05-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Objective - not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.

So if you "interpret" the Jay Cutler time line you are using a "subjective" opinion. The whole point of people blaming something one way or another without complete access to every fact is considered a "subjective" opinion. You cannot possibly have an objective opinion on the matter, which is why you see 2 sides for how people interpret it, subjectively.

Yes people complain about the draft and they complain about the way the team appears to be going in their eyes. Just like you are subjectively stating that the team is going in a good direction.

The only issue I see with this board, is the people who are hell-bent on calling out others for their difference of opinion. Just because someone is unhappy with what happened with Cutler, how we handled the draft, or anything else that is going on within the organization, they are more than entitled to that opinion, and that does not make them any less of a fan or moronic than you.

In the end, none of us have a subjective view of the draft, post-Cutler, etc because it simply is not possible at the present moment. Those that are pro-the majority of what's going on will be like "see, told ya so" if we do well next year. Those that are complaining will do the same if we do poorly.

The majority of your posts place you in the exact context of what you don't like on this board, albeit on the opposite side of the coin based on the support side.

no, my viewpoint always has been and always will lets SEE how the team performs first instead of whining how its all gonna fail. and yes, jay cutler isnot a bronco because he does not want to be one. that is the 100% absolute truth, if he would just answer his phone, he would be a bronco. but his feelings were hurt, and even the most avid cutler supports cannot argue that.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Yet you let Mock, Bob, Skunk and a few other bad poster hang around and bring the place down.

Yeah, I also let you hang around here. You see the theme that's developing? I'm not here to ban people because I don't like/agree with them. I'm here to provide a forum that provides a spectrum of opinion.

HEAV
05-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Ignoring the point? The point is, I'm not here to force Broncos fans to love the moves that the team is making. If you want a forum where people are homers and love every move the team makes without making any criticism or conjecture, you're in the wrong place.

There is a huge difference from a fan criticism and a fan just on a witch hunt. A few one here (daily) have a post where it's name calling the coach and bitching about the same move over and over.

But again yourself has been one of those type people. Both pro and con in reference to Griese and Plummer. Also you are the Gutless drunk thread.

I'm not saying that there should not be a different side on the Mane. But should that side be hate filled, repetitive and attacking? Ruining threads with that hate,repetitive attacks?

There will and should always be ballance, but there also should be a line where the negs get told to step back a few and stop taking threads into a downward spiral.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone complain about how unbearable this place is when the Broncos are in turbulence, this place might actually make me some money.

Los Broncos
05-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Its not that bad other than the 2-14 season posts.

HEAV
Yeah, I also let you hang around here. You see the theme that's developing? I'm not here to ban people because I don't like/agree with them. I'm here to provide a forum that provides a spectrum of opinion.

But I'm sure you will spin this into "You one of the people that bring this place down too and you should leave also." Yet you let Mock, Bob, Skunk and a few other bad poster hang around and bring the place down.

Spun TJ.

OBF1
its getting worse than bmania, thats for damn sure. there is about 10-12 posters that have to get into every conversation to let everyone know how bad this team will be, how every pick we have was wrong and will be a bust, how mcstalin, mc****face, mcdouchebag, you get the idea, is an awful person who is a dictator because hes involved with drills. xanders is a p***Y GM who never has any decision on anything, others are saying bowlen should actually sell the team. the man who has made the broncos relevant for the last 25 years should sell the team, whos committed to winning more than any other bronco whos ever lived. its just getting absolutely pathetic around here, you cant even come to read news because it gets crowded with how the news that is being displayed is somehow directly proportional to how mcdaniels is messing up.

This coming for the ahole saying the bronocs will win 2 games

vancejohnson82
05-07-2009, 12:23 PM
what we should really do is open up these discussions to involve donations to the site...

you think the D-Line will suck again this year? come up with a few numbers to work off of and put your money on it to improve the site...

just a thought...

i agree with the theme of the thread...but not the approach

theAPAOps5
05-07-2009, 12:24 PM
This one's for Kaylor:

This thread is redicules!

mr007
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm not saying that there should not be a different side on the Mane. But should that side be hate filled, repetitive and attacking? Ruining threads with that hate,repetitive attacks?

There will and should always be ballance, but there also should be a line where the negs get told to step back a few and stop taking threads into a downward spiral.

You can't be serious.

Ray Finkle
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
People bitched for Shanahan to go, now they praise him

a year ago, people questioned Cutler's attitude, now they cherish him

**** happens but it is not worth getting this pissy over. True some posters have left that were damn good but some news ones stepped in. Also, some really bad posters left. It's the circle of (message board) life....

Bitching and hating a your team is worthless. 50% of the time you are right and when that happens, you are more miserable....

HEAV
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Seriously, if this place is unbearable, it's simple: leave. Lighten the load for the server. I can't hardly keep up with the growth of this place, and I hate to see valuable server space wasted on people who find it unbearable.

Stop crying about the server and growth...

Clean up the forum, delete the crap thread from a few years back, streamline the Mane, hire MODs tha actually do their job and not add to the negative posts...

Charge a yearly fee, that way you junior side kick Buff can stop his fund raising drives.

Don't complain about the growth that you wanted. Deal with it and make the man what you invision it to be. Or sell it to someone and save yourself the headache.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
There is a huge difference from a fan criticism and a fan just on a witch hunt. A few one here (daily) have a post where it's name calling the coach and b****ing about the same move over and over.

But again yourself has been one of those type people. Both pro and con in reference to Griese and Plummer. Also you are the Gutless drunk thread.

Take it up with Bowlen, not me. I'm not the one who started the messy divorce, and then brought in the hot 19 year old to cook pancakes in daddy's shirt.

What am I supposed to do? Threaten bans for people who aren't positive? Why would I do that now? I never threatened a ban to you, or Wolf, or anyone else who were dragging their feet and being negative in every thread for YEARS. But now the tables are turned on you, and you get to see on a larger scale how you looked to everyone else when it was you who were in here bringing threads down with your complaints, and suddenly, this place has lost its burst.

The only thing I can say, again, is that if this place isn't doing it for you, there's a simple solution.

baja
05-07-2009, 12:29 PM

He's way better than Boob but then he doesn't increase traffic he just makes valid points about the decline here.

fido
05-07-2009, 12:30 PM
to the butt and .......

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 12:31 PM
****ing retards

If the place sucks to bad why are you here?

Whinny little bitches all of ya.

vancejohnson82
if you think its bad now wait until the season starts....

how many, "I told you so" threads are going to be going around....per game

screw that, they will be popping up after every play....i might have to bolt when it comes to that

HEAV
Take it up with Bowlen, not me. I'm not the one who started the messy divorce, and then brought in the hot 19 year old to cook pancakes in daddy's shirt.

What am I supposed to do? Threaten bans for people who aren't positive? Why would I do that now? I never threatened a ban to you, or Wolf, or anyone else who were dragging their feet and being negative in every thread for YEARS. But now the tables are turned on you, and you get to see on a larger scale how you looked to everyone else when it was you who were in here bringing threads down with your complaints, and suddenly, this place has lost its burst.

The only thing I can say, again, is that if this place isn't doing it for you, there's a simple solution.

Spin Issac Spin...

How many times are you going to move this thread?

footstepsfrom#27
This coming for the ahole saying the bronocs will win 2 games
Kinda takes you a while doesn't it?

Pick Six
05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
You can always put the people with opinions that differ from your sunny view on ignore.

until this team starts getting some wins, I reserve the right to have my opinion and question the decisions made.

quoted for truth...

The ignore feature is there for a reason.

mr007
05-07-2009, 12:33 PM
no, my viewpoint always has been and always will lets SEE how the team performs first instead of whining how its all gonna fail. and yes, jay cutler isnot a bronco because he does not want to be one. that is the 100% absolute truth, if he would just answer his phone, he would be a bronco. but his feelings were hurt, and even the most avid cutler supports cannot argue that.

That's great that your viewpoint is that way. I'm of that same viewpoint, however I do not go off on a rampage of calling people morons or whatever because of a difference of opinion.

If you cannot see how people could be upset about the perceived direction and decisions of the team based on this off season, you are completely closed minded.

There are many on here that didn't and did like what happened with Cutler - understandable. There are many on here that didn't and did like what happened with the draft - also understandable. There are those who are neutral while maintaining specific reservations on each side (more of a wait and see, but I kinda think this is gonna happen).

Then there are those on here who belittle, berate, and bully others due to a difference of opinion. This is unavoidable in public forums where you have people with hard ass stances who are incapable of healthy debate and get overly frustrated and emotional in their posts. Being humble and proactively making this forum better is a greater virtue than attempting to point out the flaws of this forum and others.

Punisher
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM

Yea I know,But at least no one in the Orange Mane are making Threads of the team turning the defense to a 2-4 or Running the Wildcat all year.

Yea theirs your 10-12 posters that hate McD so far but at least it isn't the whole website. B mania sucks

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
This is the truth:

A large number of Broncos fans felt like we had the best young offense in the league, and all that we needed to do was use this offseason to focus on defensive upgrades, and we'd be a Superbowl contender in two years.

This is the source of negativity around this place - and in Broncos Nation in general. It's not like this phenomenon only exists here.

vancejohnson82
05-07-2009, 12:37 PM
This is the truth:

A large number of Broncos fans felt like we had the best young offense in the league, and all that we needed to do was use this offseason to focus on defensive upgrades, and we'd be a Superbowl contender in two years.

This is the source of negativity around this place - and in Broncos Nation in general. It's not like this phenomenon only exists here.

we still have one of the best young offenses in the league

dbfan21
05-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I wear the orange and blue glasses as much as the next guy, but I am not about to go nuts on the Mane because people are not happy with the direction of the franchise.

I love your optimismn TSI. I want to see the Broncos win another Super Bowl so bad! It sucks when we lose. People get really upset about losing, coach/player attrition, etc. It's just a part of it. Like it or leave it, the Mane is the best place a Bronco fan can go - bar none!

Hang in there...hopefully some consistent winning will make the Mane a happier place...full of, dare I say it, Shiney Happy People Everywhere!

Great...now that song is in my head! Damn you mods...damn you!! :rofl:

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I find if ****ing sick that Taco has to defend this place. After all he has done and put into a place that we all can come and talk football.

How ****ing stupid do people look to bash the site but stay here year after year.

Its like baby sitting a bunch of 4 year olds around here.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:39 PM

I hope so. I'm inclined to believe that the addition of Knowshon will give us the playmaking pop that we lost with Cutler. But I'm not one to put a lot of stock in rookies making such a huge first year impact.

ak1971
05-07-2009, 12:40 PM
I find if ****ing sick that Taco has to defend this place. After all he has done and put into a place that we all can come and talk football.

How ****ing stupid do people look to bash the site but stay here year after year.

Taco is a douchebag

bronclvr
This is the truth:

Some of us felt like we had the best young offense in the league, and all that we needed to do was use this offseason to focus on defensive upgrades, and we'd be a Superbowl contender in two years.

I agree completely with this, but Cutler is gone, he will NEVER be back. Isn't this kinda like losing your girlfiend? Yeah, you mope, you pout, you whine, but then you get over it-it's like some people just can't seem to move on-

I will admit that I lost sleep when we lost Cutler-my Wife thought I was nuts, and some of my friends were concerned about me-it still is a hole in my gut, but I'm moving on-I can't change it, so why complain? What is there to gain with the whining?

WABronco
Ummm don't take it so hard gaiz.

Beantown Bronco
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt66Eia04_Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt66Eia04_Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Hang in there...hopefully some consistent winning will make the Mane a happier place...full of, dare I say it, Shiney Happy People Everywhere!

Great...now that song is in my head! Damn you mods...damn you!! :rofl:

The beatings will continue until morale around here improves!

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Taco is a douchebag

But he is our douchebag website owner Ha!

Taco John
05-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Taco is a douchebag

Haha! I've been watching you all day! You are such a pot stirrer!

vancejohnson82
05-07-2009, 12:42 PM
I hope so. I'm inclined to believe that the addition of Knowshon will give us the playmaking pop that we lost with Cutler. But I'm not one to put a lot of stock in rookies making such a huge first year impact.

true....I'm also hoping we dont start riding Moreno with 30 carries a game too soon...

what I want to see is more consistency out of the young guys....Royal was great last year but had a gap in the middle of the year where he fell off.....the same thing with Marshall (he also caught a case of the dropsies)...the O-Line is young and great and they will be consistent....

last year it was frustrating to turn on the TV at kickoff and have NO IDEA what team was going to show up...that was maddening

sorry, was that too much football talk on this thread?

Broncoman13
05-07-2009, 12:44 PM

THIS! Funny how when they were the negative ones it was okay but now it's a bannable offense.

scttgrd
05-07-2009, 12:44 PM

I don't know about that, can you say for certain who the starting QB will be in 2010?

ak1971
05-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Haha! I've been watching you all day! You are such a pot stirrer!

:stirstir:

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 12:45 PM
I don't know about that, can you say for certain who the starting QB will be in 2010?

Yes, yes I can

It will the the 2009 pro bowl qb from the AFC

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM
TJ again ignoring the point.

Just scrap the Mane and call this place the "Followers of Shanny" and wait and see what team he ends up with in 2010. While waiting you can slam McDaniels until the team starts playing and winning.

It's a shame. This place could and should have been the number one Broncos fan site on the net. Before you start spouting it is, sadly it isn't.

How dare you? Mock is a living legend on this forum.

theAPAOps5
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Taco John's gave me food poisioning then rick rolled me. Pathetic and redicules.

I hope Kaylore sees his favorite word used!

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 12:50 PM
****ing retards

Whinny little b****es all of ya.

"I'm Calling You Out TJ" wasn't that the thread some douche named Hotrod started a few years ago? What ever happened to that knob?

:kiss:

bowtown
05-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Beat me to it.

vancejohnson82
05-07-2009, 12:51 PM

I'm of the opinion that we have one of the top 5 offenses in the league WITHOUT Cutler...

1) great O-line....the best we've had in Denver in a very long time (maybe the 97/98 line was better)

2) great bookend WRs and some talent in the slot

3) a great (albeit) unproven HB and a FB/HB in Hillis that can really give us some flexibility

4) two great blocking TEs and a TE that is a bonafide receiever

I'd like to hear who's offense is better than ours right now:

Pats? Chargers? Colts? Saints?

those would be my choices

ak1971
05-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Kaylore is gay.

rugbythug
05-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Has anyone here ever known anyone that was on the Jerry Springer Show? One of my wifes clients just taped a show and I am wondering how long until it airs?

How old and Terrible was Paula Abdul on American Idol last night? Made me wish I had gone to bed earlier.

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Taco John's gave me food poisioning then rick rolled me. Pathetic and redicules.

I hope Kaylore sees his favorite word used!

Reminder: Your rick roll blew up my computer. It exploded and I got shrapnel in my forearm, cutting into a nerve. So now not only is my computer destroyed, but I'll never catch a football again.

bowtown
05-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I'd like to hear who's offense is better than ours right now:

Pats? Chargers? Colts? Saints?

those would be my choices

Why do any of them have to be better than our offense right now? Why can't we pretend we are better than all of them all the time, even when we aren't? Why can't we have whiney meltdowns about all the people having whiney meltdowns? Why can't this be my own personal message board that allows only my besties and keeps out the meanies? Why is the internet so negative? :(

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Why do any have to be better than our offense right now? Why can't we pretend we are better than all of them all the time, even when we aren't? Why can't we have whiney meltdowns about all the people having whiney meltdowns? Why can't this be my own personal message board that allows only my besties and keeps out the meanies? Why is the internet so negative? :(

Co-signed.

Just to clarify, I AM one of your besties, right?

vancejohnson82
05-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Why do any have to be better than our offense right now? Why can't we pretend we are better than all of them all the time, even when we aren't? Why can't we have whiney meltdowns about all the people having whiney meltdowns? Why can't this be my own personal message board that allows only my besties and keeps out the meanies? Why is the internet so negative?

what? why are you bringing negativity to my doorstep? i've done nothing on this board to be a "whiney?"

Signed - Confused in Internet Land

Hotrod
"I'm Calling You Out TJ" wasn't that the thread some douche named Hotrod started a few years ago? What ever happened to that knob?

:kiss:

LOL

I've never EVER started **** for the entertainment value :)

bowtown
Just to clarify, I AM one of your besties, right?

To the endsies.

bowtown
05-07-2009, 01:02 PM
what? why are you bringing negativity to my doorstep? i've done nothing on this board to be a "whiney?"

Signed - Confused in Internet Land

Sorry, not directed at you. Just used your post a jumping point.

footstepsfrom#27
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/4/49/LoveLP.jpg

Hotrod
Come on guys lets live and let live

http://paulstallard.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/group-hug1.jpg

TheReverend
LOL

I've never EVER started **** for the entertainment value :)

Me either.

FYI, get on the horn with your ex. She's currently trying to sell your son into McDaniel's black market sweat-shop.

telluride
I will admit that I lost sleep when we lost Cutler-my Wife thought I was nuts, and some of my friends were concerned about me-it still is a hole in my gut, but I'm moving on-I can't change it, so why complain? What is there to gain with the whining?

This is disturbing on a whole number of levels. How about a little perspective? It's a game; Cutler was just one player; no one died; the Broncos will be just as competitive as they've always been. Relax.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Although all the post-pissers do get annoying at times, that's what a fan forum is for -- debate. (Use the ignore function -- works great.) The one complaint I have about the general tenor of the board these days is that it slips too quickly and too often into simple name calling and personal attacks. No one want to read that crap.

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Me either.

FYI, get on the horn with your ex. She's currently trying to sell your son into McDaniel's black market sweat-shop.

Making Patriot hoodies by any chance ???

vancejohnson82
05-07-2009, 01:06 PM
This is disturbing on a whole number of levels. How about a little perspective? It's a game; Cutler was just one player; no one died; the Broncos will be just as competitive as they've always been. Relax.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Although all the post-pissers do get annoying at times, that's what a fan forum is for -- debate. (Use the ignore function -- works great.) The one complaint I have about the general tenor of the board these days is that it slips too quickly and too often into simple name calling and personal attacks. No one want to read that crap.

when Cutler got traded I had my puppy euthanized....

after about 3 hours I realized that the two things had nothing to do with each other and regretted the decision

so I went back to the vet....

and had my cat put to sleep too

that solved everything

TheDave
05-07-2009, 01:09 PM

Couldn't agree more...

alkemical
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Couldn't agree more...

One reason i don't post a ton here anymore...

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM

This post is begging for a blow me reply.

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Clever filter strikes again....

Meck77
05-07-2009, 01:21 PM

Says the newbie who starts threads about designer jeans. Even Bmania isn't that gay. ;D

I'm with Taco. Hit the ****ing bricks if you don't like it here.

I've thrown in my two cents at Taco over the years like everyone else. Some he absorbs, some he ignores but at the end of the day just keeping what essentially is a FREE board operating is an achievement in and of itself.

If you want to make the site better anti up your donation if you haven't. If you have never donated to the site than you really have no place to complain. As an Omane legend once said. "STFU DIMWIT!!".

Oh and as far as Taco's take go it's no secret he's usually wrong. ;D

Griese is the man! Whoops
He hated Plummer. Almost won a superbowl
Cutler is the man! Won't even be remember in Broncos history
Orton/McD-We're supposed to suck.

You get it.

kamakazi_kal
05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm unbearable ..... sorry, it's in my nature.

dbfan21
05-07-2009, 02:13 PM
The beatings will continue until morale around here improves!

:spit:

alkemical
05-07-2009, 02:22 PM
In all honesty - the whole bitching and not leaving thing - is a problem i have with out society.

If **** sucks, why bitch about it. If you don't like the OM - go make your own board and make it what you want.

bronclvr

Hey, I'm better now-after many sessions of Therapy (and some shock treatments), my neighbors don't lock their Doors anymore, my Wife has taken the rubber off of the walls in the living room, and, I've learned to say "it's only a Game....it's only a Game"-the only problem I have now is this nervous tick......nervous tick.......

DomCasual
Has anyone here ever known anyone that was on the Jerry Springer Show? One of my wifes clients just taped a show and I am wondering how long until it airs?

How old and Terrible was Paula Abdul on American Idol last night? Made me wish I had gone to bed earlier.

The Springer show is still on?

Seriously, I had no idea. I don't think I've seen it listed in five years.

Cito Pelon
05-07-2009, 02:34 PM

It'a only unbearable because Stupidhead McPoopyface traded the best franchise QB, and Stupidhead Drunkyface Bowlen fired the HOF Mike Shanahan, and, and and, Colonel Xanders friedchickenstupidhead planted kiddie porn in Jim Goodman's desk, and, and, and FIRED ALL ThE SCOUTS BEFORE THE DRAFT, and, and, and, and, they're gonna trade Hillis and Champ and any other good guy, 'cause, 'cause', cause, um, um, those are Shanahan's players, and, and, and, they're just stupideheads so it should be said a lot, and, and, and, you're a stupidhead too, so there.

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 02:34 PM
The Springer show is still on?

Seriously, I had no idea. I don't think I've seen it listed in five years.

I freaking love that show. If you are ever having a bad day/week etc...just watch an episode or two and your outlook on life will improve 10 fold.

Taco John
05-07-2009, 02:36 PM
It'a only unbearable because Stupidhead McPoopyface traded the best franchise QB, and Stupidhead Drunkyface Bowlen fired the HOF Mike Shanahan, and, and and, Colonel Xanders friedchickenstupidhead planted kiddie porn in Jim Goodman's desk, and, and, and FIRED ALL ThE SCOUTS BEFORE THE DRAFT, and, and, and, and, they're gonna trade Hillis and Champ and any other good guy, 'cause, 'cause', cause, um, um, those are Shanahan's players, and, and, and, they're just stupideheads so it should be said a lot, and, and, and, you're a stupidhead too, so there.

I never tire of Cito's satire. Even when I don't agree with it, he still cracks me up.

DHallblows
05-07-2009, 03:20 PM

It IS quite humerus that the posters that have been negative since I've been here are the ones b!tching about negative posters now...
With the surprising exception of telluride ??? Whoda thunk it? But seriously, thanks for being rational :thumbsup:

theAPAOps5
05-07-2009, 03:27 PM
I never tire of Cito's satire. Even when I don't agree with it, he still cracks me up.

It used to get me fired up but I find it cracking me up now too!

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Personally, I'm shocked no one has been clever enough to start a:

"anyone else think tsiguy is getting unbearable..." thread.

I was actually counting down... I'm disappointed in you all.

bowtown
05-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Personally, I'm shocked no one has been clever enough to start a:

"anyone else think tsiguy is getting unbearable..." thread.

I was actually counting down... I'm disappointed in you all.

Hotrod would have if he were still around. This place has really gone downhill.

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 03:41 PM

Agreed.

TJ HAD to go run him off... sigh... now all we have are douches like Dortoh.

Hotrod
05-07-2009, 03:42 PM

http://www.waynewhitecoop.com/system/images/Light%20Bulb.jpg

MecksEgo
05-07-2009, 03:43 PM
hey wheres Meck?

watermock
05-07-2009, 03:51 PM
TSI acts like critique of the organization are unique to the board.

People are either pissed or laughing at us.

It's fine to say "wait". Come back after week 1 then. We have a really soft schedule the 1st 3 weeks.

Taking 1 tweener olb/de and some corners while trading a potential top 10 pick destroyed our leverage next year as well.

See ya in October.

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 03:57 PM
hey wheres Meck?

Pretty weak, baja.

Chris
05-07-2009, 04:01 PM
This place is not what it used to be, that's for sure.

Hogan11
05-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Yawwwwnnnnnn

Broncojef
05-07-2009, 04:09 PM
TSI Guy, Take a break man...go enjoy the summer and come back ready for the start of the season. Anything anyone says now is just speculation and we all know who stands on what side of what line. Go fishing for a few months and take-in the nice weather... just my advice.

Houshyamama
05-07-2009, 04:35 PM
TSI acts like critique of the organization are unique to the board.

People are either pissed or laughing at us.

It's fine to say "wait". Come back after week 1 then. We have a really soft schedule the 1st 3 weeks.

Taking 1 tweener olb/de and some corners while trading a potential top 10 pick destroyed our leverage next year as well.

See ya in October.

I don't care what anyone says, I enjoy reading watermock's posts.

Blueflame
05-07-2009, 05:02 PM
::)

Paladin
05-07-2009, 05:33 PM
See ya in October.

Goodby......

SportinOne
05-07-2009, 05:38 PM
you are the prime example of this. you only see how the team is being hurt, you refuse to accept that mcdaniels is improving the team. listen to him talk, look at the quality of the players being brought in and the players being kicked out, teh quality of the coaches, and tell me this team is not being improved.

you constantly spout off your pathetic negativity, you WANT this team to fail. if they do, you will come back saying "i told you so" as if that makes you a smarter, better FAN of the team. if you think they will be so bad, stop following them until a coach that YOU like is coaching them. it may be awhile.

oh god.. stfu and go call your mom if you can't handle it.

colonelbeef
05-07-2009, 05:40 PM

good post.

SportinOne
05-07-2009, 05:44 PM
good post.

I didn't read all of it because it was flawed from the start. As fans, we NEVER have full access to all the facts. So this Cutler situation is no different than any other situation during the history of this message board. This is the nature and comedy of online forums. Get used to it and get over it.

maher_tyler
05-07-2009, 05:45 PM
I do agree somewhat..all the negativity does get kinda old..not that i think were going 16-0 or anything...but i to like to take the wait and see approach before i start calling our coach Mcdip**** etc. and saying were gonna suck before we've even played a preseason game..i bet know one predicted the Dolphins to make it to the playoffs..anything can happen! I don't have anyone on ignore because frankly its pretty time consuming/entertaining reading every post from the first page all the way to the last one while i'm at work. Like others have said...there is apparently an ignore option..you gotta realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether you like it or not, thats just the way it is. Some people are just negative no matter what. The same people that are still b****ing about Cutler being gone and how we're going to suck..would prolly b**** if there ice cream is to cold!! There are people out there that no matter what, nothing is ever good enough!!

Northman
05-07-2009, 05:45 PM
****ing retards

Whinny little b****es all of ya.

Quit your crying big beak.

;)

BroncoBuff
05-07-2009, 05:47 PM

Chris Simms

mr007
05-07-2009, 06:00 PM
I didn't read all of it because it was flawed from the start. As fans, we NEVER have full access to all the facts. So this Cutler situation is no different than any other situation during the history of this message board. This is the nature and comedy of online forums. Get used to it and get over it.

Well all you had to do was read past the first sentence, unless you're referencing TSI.

There are definitely cases where you can form objective opinions - with full access to all the stats, it's called player production.

SportinOne
05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Well all you had to do was read past the first sentence, unless you're referencing TSI.

There are definitely cases where you can form objective opinions - with full access to all the stats, it's called player production.

True, but stats are very misleading, especially in football. 99% of the people here don't have enough of a football background to make the statements that they do.

mr007
05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
True, but stats are very misleading, especially in football. 99% of the people here don't have enough of a football background to make the statements that they do.

Definitely, but if someone throws for 50TDs and 8Ints, you can objectively say they had a good season as a Quarterback.

A few years after a draft, you have a pretty good objective view on the picks and actions taken during that draft.

TheReverend
05-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Definitely, but if someone throws for 50TDs and 8Ints, you can objectively say they had a good season as a Quarterback.

A few years after a draft, you have a pretty good objective view on the picks and actions taken during that draft.

If Cutler does that in Chicago, Denver will look like this:

http://nemophotography.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/14a2ae416f2dccc6117b2cebde161fc660c9ca4e_m.jpg

listopencil
05-07-2009, 09:21 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

baja
05-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Pretty weak, baja.

Nice try - not me.

TDmvp
05-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Pretty weak, baja.

Nice try - not me.

Yea Rev I thought of Baja as well , but Rhymesayers also came to mind.

???

Meck77
05-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Nah baja comes up with much better ****. lol

How's shanny baja?

cutthemdown
05-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Since when do things at QB work out in Chicago. Hot and humid in summer, cold and windy in winter, crappy field, windy, foggy. My prediction is Cutler won't put huge numbers up in that city. Good numbers but not huge ones.

watermock
05-08-2009, 01:20 AM
The Bears will win the division tho.

24champ
05-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Chris Simms

Brandstater!

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0911/ncf_g_brandstater_400.jpg

cutthemdown
05-08-2009, 01:33 AM
The Bears will win the division tho.

Bears have some problems at WR, the interior oline nothing special, the OT have some injury concerns, but most of all the defense in decline and not special. They were like 21st last yr and I don't see them being much different this yr.

24champ
05-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Bears have some problems at WR, the interior oline nothing special, the OT have some injury concerns, but most of all the defense in decline and not special. They were like 21st last yr and I don't see them being much different this yr.

Their defense generated plenty of turnovers...something we never really did last season.

bpc
05-08-2009, 01:50 AM
I think at the end of the day, everybody wants Denver to do well. I hope at this time next year, i'm eating my crow about the direction Denver has gone in.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Goodby......

http://eddieblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/french-funny-flag1.jpg

tsiguy96
05-08-2009, 09:10 AM
I think at the end of the day, everybody wants Denver to do well. I hope at this time next year, i'm eating my crow about the direction Denver has gone in.

why would you ever put yourself in position to eat crow instead of just waiting to see if they are any good...it really makes no damn sense at all

Punisher
05-08-2009, 09:10 AM

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMKFsEG1qHo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMKFsEG1qHo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

France Never Give up :~ohyah!:

Taco John
05-08-2009, 09:27 AM
why would you ever put yourself in position to eat crow instead of just waiting to see if they are any good...it really makes no damn sense at all

Not everybody is a homer.

kamakazi_kal
05-08-2009, 09:47 AM

well if it turns out all Mcd's choices and the choice of Mcd fails this year didn't you do the same thing by painting an overly sunny picture?

vancejohnson82
05-08-2009, 09:59 AM
well if it turns out all Mcd's choices and the choice of Mcd fails this year didn't you do the same thing by painting an overly sunny picture?

i like how its all based on THIS YEAR....its going to be horrible if we have the same type of year as last year (8-8...or 7-9)

"how come McDaniels couldnt turn this around in ONE YEAR??? GET RID OF HIM" --- will be the theme

as if he was handed a Super Bowl contender

Rohirrim
05-08-2009, 10:00 AM

The Napoleonic Empire
http://www.theotherside.co.uk/tm-heritage/images/map-nap-war1812.gif

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 10:06 AM
The Napoleonic Empire
http://www.theotherside.co.uk/tm-heritage/images/map-nap-war1812.gif

This is the interwebs. Facts have no place here.

theAPAOps5
05-08-2009, 10:18 AM
France having an empire that is redicules

kamakazi_kal
05-08-2009, 10:30 AM
i like how its all based on THIS YEAR....its going to be horrible if we have the same type of year as last year (8-8...or 7-9)

"how come McDaniels couldnt turn this around in ONE YEAR??? GET RID OF HIM" --- will be the theme

as if he was handed a Super Bowl contender

I'm not saying that. I think 8 - 8 is about right I mean more if he fall on his face like 3 - 13 or something like that.

some of the sunshine people are saying like 11 wins and a playoff berth .... besides Mcd is the one preaching the "win now" theme.

DenverBrit
05-08-2009, 10:30 AM
France having an empire that is redicules

It didn't last long enough to be called an Empire.

It was more of a rampaging dwarf accompanied by food service personnel and a big band. ;D

kamakazi_kal
05-08-2009, 10:35 AM

It was more of a rampaging dwarf accompanied by food service personnel and a big band. ;D

waiting for the token Mcd joke and picture.

bronco610
05-08-2009, 10:37 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That is funny, I don't care who you are !!!!!

Paladin
05-08-2009, 10:40 AM

And hotrod was a majorette......

bronco militia
05-08-2009, 10:42 AM

oh snap!

Ha!

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 10:45 AM
"Freaking internet stalker. Kiss my arse, ******."

LOL oh my

Rohirrim
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM

Yeah, but they had cool uniforms.

http://en.empirecostume.com/images/boutique/XL/2558.jpg

alkemical
05-08-2009, 11:00 AM

I like the bleu away jerseys.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 11:10 AM
And hotrod was a majorette......

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/french_flag.jpg

Broncos4tw
05-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Sorry, but I disagree. The fact that many people are that angry just proves what dedicated, die-hard fans this site houses. I've been a fan since before Elway, and I have NOT agreed with many decisions McD has made. Yet amazingly, I'm still just as much a fan of the TEAM as I always have been. Vocal, angry people just show how passionate they are about their team. This is a good thing.

Imo, you are just pissy because everyone doesn't see it your way. As much as you may think you are brilliant, and the world (or this board revolves around you, newsflash: it doesn't. Get over yourself.

Kaylore
05-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Their defense generated plenty of turnovers...something we never really did last season.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75435360.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19309EBFDFE8F65174D31DF2EFF4410215A 284831B75F48EF45

"You're welcome!"

DenverBrit
05-08-2009, 11:37 AM

A rare pic that shows the fronts of their uniforms. ;D

Paladin
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Old Hotrod is trying to relate Paladin to the French, believing it to be less than stellar in the masculine traits or the subject of some derision. If he could see through his alcohol induced stupor, he would learn that the Paladins were the 12 legendary Knightly attendants to Charlemagne. They were important in early conquests for Charlemagne and the Holy Roman Empire. Those boys were heroic and quite courageous and dedicated to their King and cause (or "team", if you will). (Perhaps you have heard of the Song of Roland). The Paladins were instrumental in helping to defeat various barbaric tribes in Charlemagne's Empire.

The conquests by Charlemagne and the resulting Empire was quite influential over my own heritage. Bavaria was very much supportive of the Holy Roman Empire and the Church of Rome, and remains so even to this day. It is a heavily Catholic region.

What Hotrod fails to understand it that the Holy Roman Empire pre-dated Napoleon and the Nation of France by a few decades.....

If you wish to discuss my other linage, we can talk about the Hadeland and the Vikings. But I am not sure old Hotrod is up for another history lesson....

Stick it in your ear, Hotrod. Learn something about history before you carry on with your childish, juvenile name calling......

listopencil
05-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Old Hotrod is trying to relate Paladin to the French, believing it to be less than stellar in the masculine traits or the subject of some derision. If he could see through his alcohol induced stupor, he would learn that the Paladins were the 12 legendary Knightly attendants to Charlemagne. They were important in early conquests for Charlemagne and the Holy Roman Empire. Those boys were heroic and quite courageous and dedicated to their King and cause (or "team", if you will). (Perhaps you have heard of the Song of Roland). The Paladins were instrumental in helping to defeat various barbaric tribes in Charlemagne's Empire.

The conquests by Charlemagne and the resulting Empire was quite influential over my own heritage. Bavaria was very much supportive of the Holy Roman Empire and the Church of Rome, and remains so even to this day. It is a heavily Catholic region.

What Hotrod fails to understand it that the Holy Roman Empire pre-dated Napoleon and the Nation of France by a few decades.....

If you wish to discuss my other linage, we can talk about the Hadeland and the Vikings. But I am not sure old Hotrod is up for another history lesson....

Stick it in your ear, Hotrod. Learn something about history before you carry on with your childish, juvenile name calling......

Nah, let's talk about that chunk of Earth that the Romans never could conquer no matter how hard they tried.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 03:10 PM

Holy **** all that for me Ha!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1058/782625161_82e3c798b3.jpg

Paladin
05-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Not that you'd understand it. But you can pull it up tonight when you get home to your trailer and have time after you eat your microwave dinner......

theAPAOps5
05-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah Dortoh your act is redicules.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Not that you'd understand it. But you can pull it up tonight when you get home to your trailer and have time after you eat your microwave dinner......

LOL

I was going to order a pizza if my food stamps come in the mail today

BroncoBuff
05-08-2009, 03:19 PM
LOL

HA .... BUSTED!

You can't order a pizza with food stamps... but nice try, playing on our sympathies there.

DomCasual
05-08-2009, 03:23 PM
HA .... BUSTED!

You can't order a pizza with food stamps... but nice try, playing on our sympathies there.

You could order DiGiorno.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 03:26 PM
You could order DiGiorno.

I then could trade my pizza to a trailer park buddy of mine for a qt of moonshine.

I should stop I dont want to give up all my secrets here.

ak1971
05-08-2009, 03:27 PM
HA .... BUSTED!

he's broke...its pretty hard to turn tricks for dudes in Gunnison

Orange_Beard
05-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Take a break. After the disappointment of the way the season end, I stepped away for about 2 months.

I was really pissed how the season ended. It did take 2 months to get over, **** I was really pissed. I could not even look at threads with them pissing me off.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 03:29 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/1/11/633673079158075238-frenchgunsforsale.jpg

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 03:31 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/J/U/french_knife2.jpg

doonwise
05-08-2009, 03:40 PM
This place could and should have been the number one Broncos fan site on the net. Before you start spouting it is, sadly it isn't.

What is the number one Broncos fan site on the net?

NFLBRONCO
05-08-2009, 03:54 PM
My opinion on this subject is yeah I think this place has slipped alot esp after this offseason. All the hate towards Baskin is a drag. Do I like everything he has done or how smug he is NO but, even if I hated the guy like alot of fans do I would not root for his failure or be unrealistic and expect him to win alot with this current team. Last thing we need is a new coach every 3 years. Imo he has done alot of solid moves as well. I like the idea of no I in team idea. Remember Cutler quit on us. I never expected LTR with emo Cutler and Baskin even if trade talks never happened this offseason.

As far as this forum posters have the right to rant or whatever they want to do.

Rock Chalk
05-08-2009, 03:57 PM
This place has always sucked.

It just sucks a little less than everywhere else.

Bronco fans in general are douchebags and I dont care for most of them. Entitled, spoiled little bitches.

I do agree with the general premise that it does get old when the same 10-12 people spout off the same **** in every thread, but what the **** can you do about it? I just skim over those idiots anyway.

And Im not scared to call the bitches out.

Blueflame, Taco John, SoCalBronco, bpc, BroncoBuff, TheReverend, colonelbeef, oh hell there are so many who cares.

For the most part I like these douchebags. Yet douchebags they are. Blueflame is an idiot but she is a cool person. Taco is a dumbass but he tolerates my ****. SoCal is off the deep end but I know the dude is just butthurt because Cutler's cock is going somewhere else. Buff, well Im still not a Buff fan. Rev is my favorite of the bunch because, like me, he just doesnt give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. You are beneath him as you are all beneath me.

Its a great attitude to take on a message board where flames and insults are common.

So these schmucks dont agree with me. For everyone of them, there is another that does.

PS

Cutler ****ing sucks, get over it.

Taco John
05-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Someday the scared little boy in there isn't going to need to wear all that armor... :)

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 04:14 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/served.jpg

elsid13
05-08-2009, 04:28 PM
LOL

Don't worry Ak1971 can always share his government cheese.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Don't worry Ak1971 can always share his government cheese.

You obviously have no idea what Ak asks for in exchange for that cheese.

elsid13
05-08-2009, 04:30 PM
What is the number one Broncos fan site on the net?

fireShanahan.com ;D

elsid13
05-08-2009, 04:31 PM
You obviously have no idea what Ak asks for in exchange for that cheese.

Like you don't enjoy wearing a chainmaile dress and leather bra

elsid13
05-08-2009, 04:33 PM
BTW Napoleon was born in Corsica not France.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 04:40 PM

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/01/oh-snap-chart-.jpg

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 04:41 PM
http://members.airsoftcanada.com/digital_assasin/Forum%20Stuff/Misc/oh_snap.gif

DenverBrit
05-08-2009, 04:48 PM

Ironic that the greatest 'French' soldier was actually Italian (Corsican).

But shhhhh, don't tell the French, many still think France liberated itself in WII.

And never tell them that the Arch de Triumph lists several defeats as victories.

Northman
05-08-2009, 04:51 PM
But shhhhh, don't tell the French, many still think France liberated itself in WII.

Of course they liberated themselves. Not only were they great runners but they had the U.S there to distract the Germans while they ran away.

Hotrod
05-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Well my work here is done Ha!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Yes, even you my little french puppet :)

Chris
05-08-2009, 04:58 PM
the french are the reason that europe (and consequently america) is christian, not muslim. Anyone ever hear of Charles Martel?

Anaximines
05-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Cutler seemed to think it was quite BEARable actually

Paladin
05-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Well my work here is done Ha!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Yes, even you my little french puppet :)

Geez. He's talking to teddy bear!!!!

TheReverend
05-08-2009, 05:28 PM

Bronco fans in general are douchebags and I dont care for most of them. Entitled, spoiled little b****es.

I do agree with the general premise that it does get old when the same 10-12 people spout off the same **** in every thread, but what the **** can you do about it? I just skim over those idiots anyway.

And Im not scared to call the b****es out.

Blueflame, Taco John, SoCalBronco, bpc, BroncoBuff, TheReverend, colonelbeef, oh hell there are so many who cares.

For the most part I like these douchebags. Yet douchebags they are. Blueflame is an idiot but she is a cool person. Taco is a dumbass but he tolerates my ****. SoCal is off the deep end but I know the dude is just butthurt because Cutler's cock is going somewhere else. Buff, well Im still not a Buff fan. Rev is my favorite of the bunch because, like me, he just doesnt give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. You are beneath him as you are all beneath me.

Its a great attitude to take on a message board where flames and insults are common.

So these schmucks dont agree with me. For everyone of them, there is another that does.

PS

I'm touched.

Now to clarify, you're a douchebag and are beneath me. :thumbs:

DenverBrit
05-08-2009, 05:35 PM
the french are the reason that europe (and consequently america) is christian, not muslim. Anyone ever hear of Charles Martel?

Martel was a brilliant general. He indeed did defeat the muslim army in France at Tours.
However, there's no reason to expect that Europe would have become Muslim, anymore than Spain, which was occupied by the Moors.

Europe would no more tolerate Muslim occupation than the Muslims tolerated the Crusaders.

Can we get back to bashing the French now? Ha!

TheReverend
05-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Martel was a brilliant general. He indeed did defeat the muslim army in France at Tours.
However, there's no reason to expect that Europe would have become Muslim, anymore than Spain, which was occupied by the Moors.

Europe would no more tolerate Muslim occupation than the Muslims tolerated the Crusaders.

Can we get back to bashing the French now? Ha!

Wouldn't he be called Belgian anyways, and not French?

DenverBrit
05-08-2009, 06:00 PM

You're right, in fact France didn't exist at that time and he was born in what is now Belgium.

Tombstone RJ
05-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Ironic that the greatest 'French' soldier was actually Italian (Corsican).

And never tell them that the Arch de Triumph lists several defeats as victories.

The French are pathetic. Aside from William The Conquerer (who pretty much made the English Aristocracy speak French for the next 500 years or so) and Napolean (an Italian born citizen) who do they have to brag about?

Tombstone RJ
05-08-2009, 06:09 PM

I'll tip my cap for them for that, but right now, they are appeasing the Muslims way too much.

Tombstone RJ
05-08-2009, 06:11 PM

Oh Snap! Perhaps the French don't deserve credit for Martel! :spit:

DenverBrit
05-08-2009, 06:19 PM
The French are pathetic. Aside from William The Conquerer (who pretty much made the English Aristocracy speak French for the next 500 years or so) and Napolean (an Italian born citizen) who do they have to brag about?

Not even Willy.
He was of direct Norman descent (Scandinavian) and had occupied, named and settled 'Normandy' for about 100 years.
They spoke French because of their proximity to the French but that's about it.

Tombstone RJ
05-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Not even Willy.
He was of direct Norman descent (Scandinavian) and had occupied, named and settled 'Normandy' for about 100 years.

William is not even French, he's a Viking, I love it!! :yayaya:

SureShot
05-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Reminder: Your rick roll blew up my computer. It exploded and I got shrapnel in my forearm, cutting into a nerve. So now not only is my computer destroyed, but I'll never catch a football again.

ApaOps5 destroyer of worlds...err......laptops.

ak1971
05-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Like you don't enjoy wearing a chainmaile dress and leather bra

it would have to involve this
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/AK7745/midgets.jpg

elsid13
05-08-2009, 06:59 PM
ApaOps5 destroyer of Hotrod's blow up dolls

Fixed for accuracy

elsid13
05-08-2009, 07:00 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/AK7745/midgets.jpg

I hear Hotrod is going on all government cheese diet.

elsid13
05-08-2009, 07:02 PM

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/dennert/archives/miniature-donkey-0015.jpg

I figured it also had this involved.

ak1971
05-08-2009, 07:04 PM
http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/dennert/archives/miniature-donkey-0015.jpg

I figured it also had this involved.

and 40 weight ball bearings.

SureShot
05-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Fixed for accuracy

And Montrose thought he had it bad.

Orange_Beard
05-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Someday the scared little boy in there isn't going to need to wear all that armor... :)

Boy? Hmmm, not so sure about that.

Taco John
05-08-2009, 11:07 PM
This thread has seriously lost its burst...

BroncoBuff
05-08-2009, 11:31 PM

Sometimes I just want to hug him and tell him everything is gonna be alright...

It's not your fault, Alec ....

It's not your fault.

worm
05-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Sometimes I just want to hug him and tell him everything is gonna be alright...

It's not your fault, Alec ....

It's not your fault.

There clearly is still years of therapy or electric shock treatments needed before your approach will meet with success.

BroncoBuff
05-09-2009, 12:18 AM
There clearly is still years of therapy or electric shock treatments needed before your approach will meet with success.

That appears correct. I have undertaken a preliminary diagnosis: His repetitive use of the imagery, "throw a grenade into a thread and then leave for good," sounds like one of the first signs of a potential spree-killer.

Your opinion Doctor Worm?

Bob's your Information Minister
05-09-2009, 12:24 AM
This has been the best offseason on the Mane yet.

No question.

BroncoBuff
05-09-2009, 12:27 AM
This has been the best offseason on the Mane yet.

No question.

You were gone for a month, that helped.

Chris
05-09-2009, 12:28 AM
****ing charlemagne guys.. also french food is better.. their women are on average much thinner and glorious lays

JCMElway
05-09-2009, 12:35 AM

Bronco fans in general are douchebags and I dont care for most of them. Entitled, spoiled little b****es.

PS

Oh yeah? Well, to all you a-hole's,

This message board is a bunch of ****! All I have tried to do on this board is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by posting here. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little board, a-holes! Newsflash! I only post on this stupid ****ing board to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.

Signed
JCMElway

05-09-2009, 12:35 AM
You were gone for a month, that helped.

Cutler's gone forever.

That helped.

:rofl:

JCMElway
05-09-2009, 12:38 AM
We may be better off without Cutler. We shall see.

BroncoBuff
05-09-2009, 12:48 AM
Cutler's gone forever.

That helped.

Won't help you much .... when was the last time you had a better record than the Broncos anyway? Last time you won at Invesco?

Chris Simms will handle that sieve of a defense just fine.

05-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Won't help you much .... when was the last time you had a better record than the Broncos anyway? Last time you won at Invesco?

I'll take Matt Cassel against your sieve of a defense any day.

Florida_Bronco
05-09-2009, 01:30 AM

Yep. With our nearly limitless offensive weapons and a legitimate play caller, we'll kick their ass up one side of the field and down the other.

05-09-2009, 01:45 AM
The smart money is on the Chiefs' defense being fixed before Denver's.

I'll give you one guess why.

Blueflame
05-09-2009, 03:00 AM

PS

And here I bought you a beer at the tailgate (before the Saints game) and everything.... :pfbbt:

TDmvp
05-09-2009, 04:00 AM
http://wayne.fitzsimons.info/forum/sucks-die-thread.jpg

s0phr0syne
05-09-2009, 04:19 AM
you think we're unbearable, eh?

Check out the newest entry at Kissing Suzy Kolbert:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2009/05/oh-youre-crazy-childress-but-are-you-mcdaniels-crazy.html

This asshole Childress. This bald Mr. Noodle mother****er. This cumstachioed cockbin.

This was to be the Offseason of McDaniels!

I was gonna set fire to franchise and watch that ****er burn to cinders with all the world cackling right along with me. I was to set the new gold standard in head coaching sabotage. It was to be mine and mine alone. I forced out a young franchise QB because I pined for ****ing Matt Cassel, tried to smooth it over, then made it clear I still wanted Cassel. Then I didn’t do **** to address the defense, which was the problem in the first place.

I EVEN DEVELOPED THE SUPERAIDS

But in one fell swoop, it’s all been taken away from me. [Rubs eyes frantically] The Offseason of McDaniels has become the Offseason of Favre just. like. that. All my tireless work…squandered. I have to admit, it was a masterstroke, Childress. Bringing in a mortal franchise enemy, one who has nothing left in the tank, to helm your frustrated franchise. Gotta hand it to ya. That impressed even me. But you’re a one-trick pony, Childress.

Indeed. All is not lost. I can get the forces on chaos back on my side. A little more handiwork is just the ticket. I…I have it in me. No one licks Crazytrain McDaniels. Oh no.

DON’T THINK I CAN’T SIGN MICHAEL VICK AND PLAXICO

AND DONTE STALLWORTH AND MAURICE CLARETT

AND **** IT JEFF GEORGE

OH I CAN DO IT

I’M JUST CRAZY ENOUGH TO TRY

[Hyperventilates]

But that’s not all. You know how we gotta trot out those **** ugly throwbacks (http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/2009/03/24/1960-uniforms-twice/) for two games this season?

Yeah, the ones that make us look like a ****ing Tecmo Bowl team. How’s about we make these babies permanent? That’ll drive our merch sales through the ****ing floor. I mean, I know the Broncos already have ugly ****ing jerseys, but look at these goddamn things. Mustard and brown. Think of the humiliation potential. It’s staggering.

That’s right. I didn’t even bother to swap out the Cutler jersey. In fact, I think I’ll make EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM WEAR THE CUTLER JERSEY! And check out that ****-eating grin. You think you got one half that off-putting in you? I’d like to see it. You think you got that in ya? Do ya? You ain’t got ****.

Oh, you thought I was done?

We take it away naming rights for stadium away from Invesco.

No more Invesco Field at Mile High

Now: Raiders Stadium at Fcuk You Denver

I can make it happen.

I just brought the noise, Brad.

Let’s see you headline every SportsCenter now.

[Stares wide-eyed at you for three minutes without speaking

elsid13
05-09-2009, 05:05 AM
****ing charlemagne guys.. also french food is better.. their women are on average much thinner and glorious lays

Nothing better then a good old American Hamburger from local dive.

Miss I.
05-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Nothing better then a good old American Hamburger from local dive.

Well to be fair, I really do enjoy the French Fries with my hamburger, oh wait those are freedom fries now aren't they or in England those would be chips. ;D

I myself enjoy the beautiful country that is England though I am looking forward to seeing other countries, #1 on my list is Italy since that is where my grams was from, the northern portion near Padua. I am really looking forward to going there.

I want to go to Paris, particularly as it is extremely easy to get into (as are apparently the pants of most Parisian ladies...just kidding...like I would know...my grandfather was French canadian...which makes me wonder did he just say Hoser with a French accent?).

I will tell you this Chris, depending on the type of girl you like, if larger bosoms are your thing for instance, the English girls seem to have those naturally and they seem to enjoy showing them off on Page 3 of the Sun.

And also the British actually seem to enjoy Americans, whereas the few French encounters I have had seem to indicate they don't like us much nor did they display much in the way of humor. And though I have no way to verify this, do French girls shave? The British women seem to, at least the younger ones do.

The English people here are pretty funny too. Some have wicked dry senses of humor, like this guy I work with, only it's funnier with his Mr. Bean accent and some are total smartarses like another colleague. And they are all for the most part pretty bright and quick to respond with very funny quips (my letting agent is hysterical). The women I've met are funny, but I think even more perverse then the men some of them. One day we were driving back with the guys from somewhere and all of us ladies began discussing pole dancing, belly dancing and um some other perhaps less then work like topics. The boys just sat there quietly. It was fun. Great ladies all of them.

LordHelmchen
05-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Not even Willy.

Well, and what makes you think you are a Briton? You're probably either Norman or Anglo-Saxon... so either a descendant of French speaking Scandinavians or gasp.. German barbarians ;D

LordHelmchen
05-09-2009, 06:25 AM
****ing charlemagne guys..

Screw that.. Karl der Große :strong:

worm
05-09-2009, 06:44 AM
Screw that.. Karl der Große :strong:

Now you did it.

Bronco Steven is going to be in here showing off his German language skills he recently obtained from the Mavis Beacon German correspondence course he took.

DenverBrit
05-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Well, and what makes you think you are a Briton? You're probably either Norman or Anglo-Saxon... so either a descendant of French speaking Scandinavians or gasp.. German barbarians ;D

There's nothing 'pure' about me. ;D

rastaman
05-09-2009, 07:38 AM

So tell me something, have you had trouble “Squeezing” your big head or fitting your over inflated ego thru any doorways lately?

Well it’s abundantly obvious you have anointed yourself as a "Good Poster"! So why are you still here with the MANE? Perhaps if your interest in the MANE is waning, you should try/add some diversity to your Bronco forum experience.

May I suggest the "Broncos Forums"; it’s full of small minded dictatorial mediators that just love to "Ban" Broncos fans with different opinions and insights! This forum also has multitudes of “MONOLITHIC” small tent posters who have little patients for differing views (Just like You) who would welcome you with open arms. Just introduce yourself with this thread ((http://www.orangemane.com/BB/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=80419)) :thumbsup:

Hell they may even make you an "HONORARY MEDIATOR" immediately….no question asked. :wiggle:

Oh well the “Ball is in your Court”, Nothing Like Having a Choice………What you “Gonna” Do???

ak1971
05-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Man I just took the biggest dump ever

elsid13
05-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Man I just took the biggest dump ever

Did you name it Spider???

BroncoBuff
05-09-2009, 10:45 AM
The smart money is on the Chiefs' defense being fixed before Denver's.

I'll give you one guess why.

I'm not sure Tyson is any better than Ayers.

Six of one, half dozen of the other ... you reached at #3, we nailed at #18.

Cito Pelon
05-09-2009, 11:10 AM

PS

Alec: **** YOU. I hold the record for asterisks, and that rhymes with 'assyersi'llkicks'. Douchebag.
Rev: Asterisk is a Latin word. It doesn't rhyme with anything. No Latin word does. Show me a Latin word that rhymes with anything.
Dortoh: ^5
Buff: I'm just sayin' Latin can be read different ways.
Footsteps: Latin should have been drafted in the fourth round.
lostknight: McDoodleysquat would have drafted Latin in the first round.
elsid: Dortoh and Rev, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
Blue: Hillis! Larsen! GONE!
Dortoh: Rev and I are Platonic.
elsid: I hear like tectotonic!
HEAV: English was the first rounder, not Latin.
SoCalBronco: English could and should have been drafted long before Latin. But with the exigencies that were expressed through lack of efficacity, and the wherewithal approved by McDaniels and his minions, they fumbled the ball. And by this I mean Xanders.
Buff: Exactly.

BroncoBuff
05-09-2009, 03:19 PM

Classic homo-baiting humor ... :~ohyah!:

elsid13
05-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Cool I like earthquakes.

Meck77
05-09-2009, 03:28 PM
I don't think the mane changes all that much. The mane is just a happier place when we are winning. But we stopped as soon as Cutler was put in.;D

elsid13
05-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Classic homo-baiting humor ... :~ohyah!:

For the records anyone that has ongoing erotic relationship with a redwood shouldn't be throwing stones.

BroncoBuff
05-09-2009, 03:31 PM
For the records anyone that has ongoing erotic relationship with a redwood shouldn't be throwing stones.

Nice! You have a memory like an elephant ... :~ohyah!:

TheReverend
05-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Alec: **** YOU. I hold the record for asterisks, and that rhymes with 'assyersi'llkicks'. Douchebag.
Rev: Asterisk is a Latin word. It doesn't rhyme with anything. No Latin word does. Show me a Latin word that rhymes with anything.
Dortoh: ^5
Buff: I'm just sayin' Latin can be read different ways.
Footsteps: Latin should have been drafted in the fourth round.
lostknight: McDoodleysquat would have drafted Latin in the first round.
Blue: Hillis! Larsen! GONE!
elsid: I hear like tectotonic!
HEAV: English was the first rounder, not Latin.
SoCalBronco: English could and should have been drafted long before Latin. But with the exigencies that were expressed through lack of efficacity, and the wherewithal approved by McDaniels and his minions, they fumbled the ball. And by this I mean Xanders.
Buff: Exactly.

I may not like ya Cito, but this post is ****ing pro.

Rock Chalk
05-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm touched.

Now to clarify, you're a douchebag and are beneath me. :thumbs:

I expect as much from a dip**** like you :)

Rock Chalk
05-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Alec: **** YOU. I hold the record for asterisks, and that rhymes with 'assyersi'llkicks'. Douchebag....

blah blah bunch of **** that doesnt matter about a bunch of people that don't matter.

For a single post you may hold the record for asterisks.

But to get to the hall of fame its about the body of work bitch. And Im Jerry Rice and you are Darius Watts.

Paladin
05-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Yep. Board sucks....

TheReverend
05-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Yep. Board sucks....

Consistency points. All the French do is complain.

Paladin
05-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Who's French? Not me. I understand your relationship with a certain poster is ....well,....frenchy.....

Cito Pelon
05-09-2009, 07:30 PM

But to get to the hall of fame its about the body of work b****. And Im Jerry Rice and you are Darius Watts.

Dude, well, I can't rebut that. You got me there.

TheReverend
05-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Who's French? Not me. I understand your relationship with a certain poster is ....well,....frenchy.....

Then your strange fascination with them stems from...?

Cito Pelon
05-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Consistency points. All the French do is complain.

Bonjour, oignon nouveau. Bienvenue a printemps.

You sourpuss, jeez.

Cito Pelon
05-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Then your strange fascination with them stems from...?

Amour vous Paladin? Sil vous plait, en detail.

05-09-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure Tyson is any better than Ayers.

Six of one, half dozen of the other ... you reached at #3, we nailed at #18.

It has nothing to do with one player.

Not that Ayers is anything special.

~Crash~
05-09-2009, 10:39 PM

But to get to the hall of fame its about the body of work b****. And Im Jerry Rice and you are Darius Watts.

Darius Watts seaking of Watts I think he could handle Rubber band mans passes whe should bring him back ...

~Crash~
05-09-2009, 10:40 PM
It has nothing to do with one player.

Not that Ayers is anything special.

Ayer has been HOF material since the Senior bowl ....:giggle:

alkemical
05-11-2009, 07:19 AM
LOL, you guys have a long way to go before you catch up with my greatness.

Hotrod
05-11-2009, 08:21 AM

Back peddle

http://image64.webshots.com/164/6/71/37/500367137BYbMmG_ph.jpg

Odysseus
05-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Is this thread a classic yet?

Dagmar
05-11-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm beginning to notice that any thread that goes over 3 or 4 pages has either descended into an argument that no opinion will ever be changed on (Cutler fan vs Cutler hater, Democrat vs Republican etc...) or has become a classic.

Sometimes it's hard to tell. The 1st couple of pages of most threads are fun...