PDA

View Full Version : OT-New Hatebreed Cover CD

Ray Finkle
05-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Is well worth the $. Their cover of Ghost of War (Slayer) to Refuse/Resist (Sepultra) is damn good.

oubronco
05-07-2009, 06:30 AM
O..........................................k

Ray Finkle
05-07-2009, 07:22 AM
O..........................................k

not your type? Perhaps you'll enjoy the new Brittney Spears CD.

oubronco
05-07-2009, 07:24 AM
not your type? Perhaps you'll enjoy the new Brittney Spears CD.

:spit: good one

Los Broncos
05-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Good band, I like their music.

Florida_Bronco
05-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Hatebreed? Sounds like a band I would enjoy. [/sarcasm]

Ray Finkle
05-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Hatebreed? Sounds like a band I would enjoy. [/sarcasm]

Lawrence Welk just called, your new jingle is available :)

Flex Gunmetal
05-07-2009, 12:17 PM
nolink nocare.

alkemical
05-07-2009, 12:18 PM
I saw them open up for danzig/samhain

Ray Finkle
05-07-2009, 12:23 PM
nolink nocare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOm3b89Prvc

Flex Gunmetal
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOm3b89Prvc

Something I may rock at the gym, but not really my style.
Hardest stuff I listen to would be Pantera, Tool, NIN.

Ray Finkle
05-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Something I may rock at the gym, but not really my style.
Hardest stuff I listen to would be Pantera, Tool, NIN.

Hatebreed is similar in style to Pantera....Pantera was the better band though.

broncosteven
05-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Do they cover any 5000 fists of pain songs?

Punisher
05-07-2009, 12:48 PM
My Fav Bands:
Iron Maiden
System of a Down
Monster Magnet
KISS
Bullet For My Valentine

Kaylore
05-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Yeah, not my style. I can't get into "screaming" music.

Florida_Bronco
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Lawrence Welk just called, your new jingle is available :)

Actually I like what I've heard so far of 311's new album.

sisterhellfyre
05-07-2009, 01:13 PM
My Fav Bands:
Iron Maiden
System of a Down
Monster Magnet
KISS
Bullet For My Valentine

That would be an interesting thread on all its own, Punisher. It probably has been, just haven't seen it around here in a while. My favorites...

Iron Maiden
Alice Cooper
Marilyn Manson
Covenant
VNV Nation
The Cruxshadows

(All still active... if we start adding historical favorites, the list gets huge.)

OABB
05-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Just the other day I was sitting alone in my mobile home, deciding whether to wear the torn jean shorts or the camo pants with my old, torn up wife beater- and I started thnking "What kick ass tunes could I be listening to right now?"

I than cracked open an ice cold "natural ice", tied off my pony tail and begin to listen to the new Hatebreed album.

I found myself really rocking out and enjoyning myself when the landlord showed up at my door and demanded that I pay him at least a portion of the rent this month. I flicked my lit cigarette in his face and shouted "I am no son of yours(I think he called me son, although it was hard to hear him over hatebreed) and dropped kicked him.

I used a move that I had learned at the mall during a self defense demo and he went flying backward into my car. He almost knocked it off it's blocks.

You could imagine how this angered me, so i shot back another Ice and turned up the music and ripped off my shirt.

He was intimidated to say the least.

He won't come back again for a while. Besides this isn't my trailer anyways so he can't collect.

broncosteven
05-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Just the other day I was sitting alone in my mobile home, deciding whether to wear the torn jean shorts or the camo pants with my old, torn up wife beater- and I started thnking "What kick ass tunes could I be listening to right now?"

I than cracked open an ice cold "natural ice", tied off my pony tail and begin to listen to the new Hatebreed album.

I found myself really rocking out and enjoyning myself when the landlord showed up at my door and demanded that I pay him at least a portion of the rent this month. I flicked my lit cigarette in his face and shouted "I am no son of yours(I think he called me son, although it was hard to hear him over hatebreed) and dropped kicked him.

I used a move that I had learned at the mall during a self defense demo and he went flying backward into my car. He almost knocked it off it's blocks.

You could imagine how this angered me, so i shot back another Ice and turned up the music and ripped off my shirt.

He was intimidated to say the least.

He won't come back again for a while. Besides this isn't my trailer anyways so he can't collect.

Was this before or after you went to the last KFC home game and banged your sister?

GoBroncos84
05-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Sounds pretty good (the track you linked). While I prefer listening to heavy music with great vocals (TOOL, System of a Down) I certainly listen to my fair share of scream bands. Slipknot, Dry Kill Logic, Devildriver, Soilwork, Bloodsimple, Mudvayne, etc. I've heard of hatebreed but never really checked them out.

Ray Finkle
05-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Sounds pretty good (the track you linked). While I prefer listening to heavy music with great vocals (TOOL, System of a Down) I certainly listen to my fair share of scream bands. Slipknot, Dry Kill Logic, Devildriver, Soilwork, Bloodsimple, Mudvayne, etc. I've heard of hatebreed but never really checked them out.

they are not nessecarily a scream band. Jasta's got good range. Check out their cover of Escape by Metallica (no video but you can listen to it at itunes).

broncosteven
05-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I need to reform DeathSICLE!