PDA

View Full Version : MyNFLForumsReport: Favre to meet with Vikings coach Childress...

Mile High Mojoe
05-05-2009, 06:12 PM
http://www.mynflforums.com/minnesota-vikings/511-report-favre-meet-vikings-coach-childress.html#post3186

What is it with Favre? Why is he so determined to go out ugly. It's was bad enough how he dumped on the Packers Fans last year, now he's considering the Vikings? If he signs with the Viks that would've been like Elway signing with the Raiders or the Chiefs. I have a lot of respect for Favre's toughness and he was a gamer but God Man give it up! The shine on his career has gone, but his ego still seems to be there.

It's a real shame, the Packers Fans must feel like they got kicked in the nad sack when a story like this comes out.

cutthemdown
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
I hope he does, anything to make it tougher for Bears. Favre IMO still better then anything they have.

skpac1001
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Last year it drove me crazy, but for some reason I am kind of hoping for him to come back this year. Maybe just because I am ready for the media to move on from us. But I also kind of like watching him fail, and if he does succeed, so much better for our draft pick.

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Yah, I'm sick of Favre, real, real sick of his retiring crap. It's getting old... but then again, I'd kinda like to see him in purple. If nothing else, I'd love to see him in purple to piss off all the packers fans.

It'd be kinda fun to see if Favre can get the Vikes into the post season. What do the Vikes have to lose if they sign him?

Mile High Mojoe
05-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Yah, I'm sick of Favre, real, real sick of his retiring crap. It's getting old... but then again, I'd kinda like to see him in purple. If nothing else, I'd love to see him in purple to piss off all the packers fans.

It'd be kinda fun to see if Favre can get the Vikes into the post season. What do the Vikes have to lose if they sign him?If he signs with the Packers and they carry him off the field because a fan threw a piece of cheese at him and knocked him out maybe then he'd give it up. He probably wants to sign with them just to be an a-hole and bring more attention to himself, nothing else. He had a chance to retire with grace and class oh well.

I'll be rooting for him to get his butt kicked.

SouthStndJunkie
05-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Why not....it's like a freak show at this point.

Bring out Sideshow Brett for another year.

worm
05-05-2009, 09:47 PM
I know if I was him I would play as long as possible. TC would suck but where can you get the juice you get as a starting NFL QB on Sundays and into the post season?

History didn't take the shine off Nameth, Montana, Dorsett or other HOFers. He is Hall bound no matter what he decides to do. History will be kind.

Go hornheads. Kick some Bear ass.

Los Broncos
05-05-2009, 09:49 PM
He wants to go out on top with a title, isn't going to happen, let it go already.

Taco John
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Carpetbagger...