PDA

View Full Version : Dang useful websites to help speed up wait time when calling a business

TDmvp
05-04-2009, 07:46 PM
useful websites for when you have to call business numbers that have long intros before you actually get to talk to someone ...

http://www.get2human.com/

http://www.gethuman.com/

Moreno Knows Best
05-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Dang... I was actually looking for "getguywhobarelyspeaksenglishandcanthelpyouanyways. com," but this will have to suffice.

BroncoDoug
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Dang... I was actually looking for "getguywhobarelyspeaksenglishandcanthelpyouanywaysa ndhisnameisbobandlivesinvirgina.com," but this will have to suffice.

fixed..

Moreno Knows Best
05-04-2009, 08:07 PM
hahaha, true.

Los Broncos
05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
I work in tech support/customer service, I hear a lot of people asking why they are on hold so long.

On busy days like Monday, more people calling in than we can handle.

theAPAOps5
05-04-2009, 08:32 PM
I work in tech support/customer service, I hear a lot of people asking why they are on hold so long.

On busy days like Monday, more people calling in than we can handle.

Americans need jobs staff more on high traffic days. That goes for all call centers. Too bad we Americans have developed this superiority complex where too many feel above those jobs.

Do you know how many blue collar jobs are available, or were before this downturn, that go unfilled! They pay good too.

Los Broncos
05-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Americans need jobs staff more on high traffic days. That goes for all call centers. Too bad we Americans have developed this superiority complex where too many feel above those jobs.

Do you know how many blue collar jobs are available, or were before this downturn, that go unfilled! They pay good too.

I don't feel above it with my education.

We have everyone we can on the phones during the busy days.

It comes down to product quality IMO.

Which is the reason I am employed at this point.

theAPAOps5
05-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Oh I agree and it wasn't an attack on you. Just the stupid mentality we Americans have. Good for you for finding a job and sticking with it and be grateful you have one! Now more importantly can you get me a discount on tools still :)

Los Broncos
05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh I agree and it wasn't an attack on you. Just the stupid mentality we Americans have. Good for you for finding a job and sticking with it and be grateful you have one! Now more importantly can you get me a discount on tools still :)

I didn't think you were, just trying to hold a conversation on here for once.

Black and Decker owns a lot of company's.

But I don't work in the power tool division.

I provide support for Kwikset and PricePfister.

So if you ever need a lock or faucet, 70 percent discount.