PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the NFL Network tonight?

bronclvr
05-04-2009, 08:23 PM
They're playing our Game against the Chiefs (Elway vs, Montana) right now-(Oct. 17, 1994)-it's great to watch-Gawd I miss Elway, Milburn, Mecklenberg, Zimmerman, Sharpe and the rest of them-those were the good days even though we lost this one-we sure had a Defense back then-

broncobum6162
05-05-2009, 01:22 AM
I was at that game w/ Bum Jr. I'll never forget it. Even tho we lost it was a game that went down to the end w/ two of the greatest QB's ever. I'm glad I was there.:thumbs:

Drunk Monkey
05-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Funny, even back then we lose due to a lack of pressure on the QB when the game is on the line

worm
05-05-2009, 09:25 AM
That was the last time I ever bet on the Broncos.

My last team on a 7 team parlay card. All the others had won on Sunday.
I had that money spent by the 4th Quarter with Denver ahead.

The Broncos losing on top of losing a bet like that was too much. I never bet on Denver again. I am convinced that me not betting on them was the reason they won 32 and 33.

bronco militia
05-05-2009, 09:31 AM
They're playing our Game against the Chiefs (Elway vs, Montana) right now-(Oct. 17, 1994)-it's great to watch-Gawd I miss Elway, Milburn, Mecklenberg, Zimmerman, Sharpe and the rest of them-those were the good days even though we lost this one-we sure had a Defense back then-

the Broncos defense was terrible in 1993 and 1994..

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2009, 09:33 AM

Uh, that Broncos team was like 1-4 going into that game and the defense stunk. There were some good players, but the team was not that great, hence Wade was schit-canned after the season.

kdissette
05-05-2009, 10:01 AM
neil smith was do dominent....it was really ridiculous...dude is so underrated as one of the best pass rushers of his era.

bronclvr
05-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Uh, that Broncos team was like 1-4 going into that game and the defense stunk. There were some good players, but the team was not that great, hence Wade was schit-canned after the season.

You guys are absolutely right-they stunk-I was watching it off and on last night, and didn't realize how bad it was when I posted-it was great to see those guys again, though-I must be living in the past-:notworthy

broncobum6162
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM

You're so right. I had forgot Wade was the coach during that game. As soon as I seen his face on the sidelines I thought OMFG! I remember those fruitless years w/ him as the coach. The post game interviews went like this,
"Well we didn't do this very well", "Well if we had only done this", "We'll have to play better next game". Yuck!!!! But it was good watching Elway and Montana duke it out!!