PDA

View Full Version : Is it Time?

rugbythug
05-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I have in my Cup Board a box of Super Bowl Championship Wheaties Circa 1998. They laugh at me with the shine of glories past. Is it time to pour some milk on those beautiful flakes? Have I been living to much in the past, Much like Pat I was more enamored with how we did it last time than how will we do it next time. A new page has been turned at Dove Valley perhaps it is time for me to eat my past glories so I can be more hungry for the future.

Man-Goblin
05-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Best if used by 6/1/1998.

BroncoDoug
05-04-2009, 02:04 PM
umm, they may be a little expired by now, and probably not the best tasting..

rugbythug
05-04-2009, 02:05 PM
I will eat every flake.

Smiling Assassin27
05-04-2009, 02:06 PM
repeat after me: e coli is not my friend...

socalorado
05-04-2009, 02:07 PM
I have in my Cup Board a box of Super Bowl Championship Wheaties Circa 1998. They laugh at me with the shine of glories past. Is it time to pour some milk on those beautiful flakes? Have I been living to much in the past, Much like Pat I was more enamored with how we did it last time than how will we do it next time. A new page has been turned at Dove Valley perhaps it is time for me to eat my past glories so I can be more hungry for the future.

You need to send that box to Kyle Orton and have him eat the entire box in one sitting. No milk. Milk is for pussies. He needs to eat them over a John Elway 1987 home Jersey, while chanting "Gods of war!!!!!-May your hammer be mighty!!!!!". As he finishes the box, there should be a brilliant blast of white light, and Orton will be transformed into John Elway circa 1987. Or at least thats what i heard wil happen.

rugbythug
05-04-2009, 02:11 PM
You need to send that box to Kyle Orton and have him eat the entire box in one sitting. No milk. Milk is for pussies. He needs to eat them over a John Elway 1987 home Jersey, while chanting "Gods of war!!!!!-May your hammer be mighty!!!!!". As he finishes the box, there should be a brilliant blast of white light, and Orton will be transformed into John Elway circa 1987. Or at least thats what i heard wil happen.

Screw that. How did you think I was going to eat them? I would make a better Elway than Orton anyway. Besides he is a left wing Greenie. His stomach could not handle the pressure. Me I am a ditch water drinking farm kid, I eat expired lunch meat at work so I have no fear of old Wheaties.

BroncoFiend
05-04-2009, 02:13 PM

Not matter how much you dislike Orton, poisoning him is not the answer! :rofl:

Kaylore
05-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I'd like to know why you spelled cupboard "cup board" and felt the need to capitalize both words. Is it the greatest cupboard known to man?

socalorado
05-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Screw that. How did you think I was going to eat them? I would make a better Elway than Orton anyway. Besides he is a left wing Greenie. His stomach could not handle the pressure. Me I am a ditch water drinking farm kid, I eat expired lunch meat at work so I have no fear of old Wheaties.

OK! FINE! You can be John Elway!!

BigPlayShay
05-04-2009, 02:28 PM

That and you should put some of Ed McCaffrey's Rocky Mountain Mustard and Mark Schlereth's Stinkin' good Green Chili on it.

Los Broncos
05-04-2009, 02:48 PM
No amount of sugar can make those bad boys taste any good.

Wes Mantooth
05-04-2009, 09:16 PM
That and you should put some of Ed McCaffrey's Rocky Mountain Mustard and Mark Schlereth's Stinkin' good Green Chili on it.

I just heard about Stinkin' good Green Chili, has anyone had it yet? I am thinking about having my uncle send some out.

Moreno Knows Best
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I just heard about Stinkin' good Green Chili, has anyone had it yet? I am thinking about having my uncle send some out.

I WILL TAKE YOUR MOTHER OUT FOR A VERY NICE SEAFOOD DINNER AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!

Orange_Beard
05-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I wish you had some 10 year old milk to go on those 10 year old Wheates.

ohiobronco2
05-04-2009, 09:32 PM
I'd like to know why you spelled cupboard "cup board" and felt the need to capitalize both words. Is it the greatest cupboard known to man?

EPIC

ohiobronco2
05-04-2009, 09:33 PM
I WILL TAKE YOUR MOTHER OUT FOR A VERY NICE SEAFOOD DINNER AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!

:rofl: Where did you get those clothes? The toilet store!

JCMElway
05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
That box of Wheaties is worth some money. Don't open it. In 20 years it'll be worth quite a bit more.

rugbythug
05-05-2009, 08:54 AM

The Word police is here. You will notice I capitalize many unnecessary words. And may or may not use proper spelling or Punctuation. Happily for me though I use a pseudonym and this will not show up on my permanent record.

TheReverend
05-05-2009, 09:06 AM

You leave Dorothy Mantooth out of this!

vancejohnson82
05-05-2009, 09:47 AM
You leave Dorothy Mantooth out of this!

Dorothy Mantooth was a SAINT!