PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun ... what would -Slap- think about Cutler-gate?

BroncoBuff
04-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Not an invitation to start another brawl about who is "right," just a fun remembrance of the guy ... which side would he be on? I don't thik he would waiver on the matter, I think he'd have a STRONG opinion on one side, that was his style.

I suppose I tend to think he would side with Josh ... but then again he was anti-Hoodie for sure, and generally skeptical about newcomers.

Whadd'ya think?

(If anything will get him back on this board to comment, some good posts here will.)

azbroncfan
04-30-2009, 08:21 PM
I think he would of been on Cutler's side until he showed what a whiney b75ch he was. SLAP didn't have much tolerance for primadonna athletes.

McDman
Who? What?

BroncoBuff
SLAP didn't have much tolerance for primadonna athletes.
true dat.

Kaylore
04-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Slap loved the 3-4 and man blocking. He put a premium on size and physicality. In that sense he would have liked McDaniels and Nolan. When it comes to the draft and the Cutler situation it would be tough to say.

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Did slap quit the board or something?

Gcver2ver3
04-30-2009, 08:32 PM
my goodness people, are we still talking about that guy?...

SoDak Bronco
04-30-2009, 08:40 PM
where'd he go?

Rohirrim
04-30-2009, 09:00 PM
I never did figure out what happened back there. Something between Blueflame and him? ???

bpc
04-30-2009, 09:08 PM
The drama on this board over the past three months are the exact reasons he left. He didn't have enough time in the day to enlighten all the idiots. ha ha.

BroncoBuff
04-30-2009, 09:08 PM
I never did figure out what happened back there. Something between Blueflame and him? ???
Kinda close, it was something between Garcia Bronco and him.

He harassed (viciously harassed) another poster who disagreed with him about some criminal story (I think it was the 40-something teacher who married a student he had begun teaching when she was still just 16).

Slap so viciously harssed this guy (I don't remember who), on the board and in PMs which threatened violence against him, that then-moderator Garcia Bronco gave him a 1-week or 1-month ban. Slap went wild and re-registered under different names to harass the original guy and GB. GB reacted badly and had his mod duties pulled. Slap disappeared.

ludo21
04-30-2009, 09:13 PM
who cares what he would have thought.... he is gone and wont show his face anymore.. good riddance

cabronco
04-30-2009, 09:17 PM
I dont know, but after seeing Cutler on Bears .com-tv acting like 3rd grader that just got a cotton candy and all the knob slobbing he was doing, I wanted to throat punch him.

BroncoBuff
04-30-2009, 09:18 PM
who cares what he would have thought.... he is gone and wont show his face anymore.. good riddance

I thought he was the best poster here, him and Clockwork Orange. And Tredici.

I miss 'em, all three.

ohiobronco2
04-30-2009, 09:32 PM
I don't know what he would think, but I'm sure there would be a bunch of cussing and general obscenities.

Gcver2ver3
04-30-2009, 09:41 PM

I miss 'em, all three.

i disagree...he was an ignoramous...

if he wants to be here cool, if not, who cares?...

now you on the other hand...i think you're underrating yourself...

you're prolly on my top 3 list...

BroncoBuff
04-30-2009, 09:46 PM
i disagree...he was an ignoramous...

if he wants to be here cool, if not, who cares?...

now you on the other hand...i think you're underrating yourself...

you're prolly on my top 3 list...

:thanku:

I'm still waiting on Version 4 by the way .....

Taco John
04-30-2009, 11:48 PM
The drama on this board over the past three months are the exact reasons he left. He didn't have enough time in the day to enlighten all the idiots. ha ha.

No it isn't. He left because I banned him after he made an attack on someone's whole family (basically wishing death on someone's whole family, or some such). I was (and still am) a big fan of Slap's, but the guy has to follow the same rules as everyone else. He can't wish death on someone's entire family, and not expect to pay the piper.

He got banned for his term (like anyone else), and decided to quit the forum over it.

Dudeskey
04-30-2009, 11:50 PM
how unfortunate...™

bpc
05-01-2009, 12:10 AM
No it isn't. He left because I banned him after he made an attack on someone's whole family (basically wishing death on someone's whole family, or some such). I was (and still am) a big fan of Slap's, but the guy has to follow the same rules as everyone else. He can't wish death on someone's entire family, and not expect to pay the piper.

He got banned for his term (like anyone else), and decided to quit the forum over it.

You think if he gave two craps about posting here anymore, he makes that type of statement? No. AND if I recall correctly there were shots taken at him as well by several posters. Take all the credit you want for banning him or 'running him off' but he left on his own accord.

Like I said before, he probably chose that sitting here educating stupidity wasn't worth his time.

A lot of the good posters from this board from about 5 years ago have decided its not worth the drama and rolled out.

goldengopher1976
05-01-2009, 12:24 AM
For my part, I enjoyed his posts. Well, at least the football ones, I never really spend much time in the other forums.

I also miss Wabbit and few other posters, seems like there used to be more "insiders".

Either way, I still the Mane is the highest quality Bronco's forum available.

Blueflame
05-01-2009, 12:27 AM

Nope. He didn't like me (or any of the Mane's mods), but from my side of things, there was nothing at all between us.

baja
05-01-2009, 01:54 AM
Nope. He didn't like me (or any of the Mane's mods), but from my side of things, there was nothing at all between us.

So now you are calling him dickless...

Blueflame
05-01-2009, 02:05 AM
So now you are calling him dickless...

LOL Where did I say that? ??? ;D

BroncoInSkinland
05-01-2009, 04:30 AM
I tried to keep up with him when he left. He came on and posted an e-mail addy for anyone who wanted to reach him. We talked a few times early on but nothing for months now. I got a feeling he woulda been anti Shanny firing, switched to Josh when the whole Cutler thing went down, then been a little upset with how the draft went. Nothing really to base that on though, just my gut. I'll try and drop him a line at that e-mail addy I got, but I doubt I will get a response.

~Crash~
05-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Slap loved the 3-4 and man blocking. He put a premium on size and physicality. In that sense he would have liked McDaniels and Nolan. When it comes to the draft and the Cutler situation it would be tough to say.

Cutler was and is the Best blocking QB in the nfl

Mogulseeker
05-01-2009, 05:56 AM

That is true.

---

From what I knew about Slap, I think he wouldn't have put up with Cutler's BS and sided with McD.

BroncoInSkinland
05-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Yeah, the perception of Cutler whining right or wrong would have put Slap on the other side of things is what I am thinking, but don't know for sure. Went looking for that e-mail addy but couldn't find it. If anyone else has it drop me a PM please.

Gcver2ver3
05-01-2009, 07:12 AM

drama?...

dude it's a football message board for crying out loud...

any drama on a football message board is self-induced...

if posters don't want to be here then good riddance...

Sodak
05-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Tred was great. A real sharp wit. What happened to her?

BroncoInSkinland
05-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Tredici left the same time slap did, several others went then or shortly there after as well, none as publicly, or as outspoken as those two, but solid 1000+ post count contributors. Tredici's last post sums it up pretty well.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1630326&postcount=140

easymobee
05-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Slap and the others mentioned were good contributors here. Its too bad that message boards have a tendency to seem more socially relevent and important than they really are sometimes. I think were all a few shots of Jack Daniels away from a short bout of potential appalling message board behavior.

SureShot
05-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Slap would have went ballistic on the draft.

HAT
05-01-2009, 08:26 AM

I miss 'em, all three.

Agreed.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/the_hat_album/rxom.jpg

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 08:30 AM
You think if he gave two craps about posting here anymore, he makes that type of statement? No. AND if I recall correctly there were shots taken at him as well by several posters. Take all the credit you want for banning him or 'running him off' but he left on his own accord.

Like I said before, he probably chose that sitting here educating stupidity wasn't worth his time.

A lot of the good posters from this board from about 5 years ago have decided its not worth the drama and rolled out.

No one ever talked about his family that I recall (except Gonzo poster), and not in the way he would say things to other posters. You obviously aren't armed with the facts.

He is and was an asshole to other posters that disagreed with him and when he was called to the mat for his bad behavior he got the boot several times. He's a sorry sad little man. I kicked his ass out too and he started creating false accounts to antagonize moderators like a little kid. Good riddance.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Tred was great. A real sharp wit. What happened to her?

Her mate got kicked out and she took her ball and went home. Samething with Clockwork Orange.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Tredici left the same time slap did, several others went then or shortly there after as well, none as publicly, or as outspoken as those two, but solid 1000+ post count contributors. Tredici's last post sums it up pretty well.

This involves me so I''ll be happy to respond on it:

SLAP was warned about the vugarity and the comments about peoples family. He was given plenty of room to improve his behavior. We were discussing something one day non-football related and he started in on me. I warned him again. He kept it going so I banned him for a day. He preceded to create 4 bongus accounts inside of 2 hours to anatagonize me. So in proper fashion I kept extending his suspension. He couldn't handle it. Tredici couldn't handle it and CWO couldn't handle it either. He though he was abovce the rules. So about 1 1/2 year later he starts up with Blue. Calling her all sorts of nasty names. Then he got the boot again. He earned it. While his football posts were great at times, he could play nice in the forum and we're better off.

baja
05-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Jesus a two page thread about a poster that left the board because it had diminished in his eyes, how sad is that.

maybe we should set a time line for the O Mane we could say BS for before slap and AS for after he departed. ^5

BroncoInSkinland
05-01-2009, 09:24 AM
This involves me so I''ll be happy to respond on it:

SLAP was warned about the vugarity and the comments about peoples family. He was given plenty of room to improve his behavior. We were discussing something one day non-football related and he started in on me. I warned him again. He kept it going so I banned him for a day. He preceded to create 4 bongus accounts inside of 2 hours to anatagonize me. So in proper fashion I kept extending his suspension. He couldn't handle it. Tredici couldn't handle it and CWO couldn't handle it either. He though he was abovce the rules. So about 1 1/2 year later he starts up with Blue. Calling her all sorts of nasty names. Then he got the boot again. He earned it. While his football posts were great at times, he could play nice in the forum and we're better off.

Well it seemed to me at the time that you were baiting him, and then specifically used the banning in retaliation when you got him to bite. It doesn't really matter to me, I had a minor run in with Slap as well. We called one another a few names, got pissed off, calmed down and worked it out. I can understand how his mannerisms could get more than a few people upset, but the man had some solid football takes. The board is probably better off without his inflamatory personality, though I kinda liked the dude, but don't fool yourself into thinking the quality of football takes around here did anything but decline. In the long run he's gone, and your glad he's gone, congrats you win.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Well it seemed to me at the time that you were baiting him, and then specifically used the banning in retaliation when you got him to bite.

I didn't bait him at all and had no prior contact with him in the thread. He broke the rules, was warned, was warned again, and then he got banned and went one to break more rules.

And win?

Win what?

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 09:35 AM
but don't fool yourself into thinking the quality of football takes around here did anything but decline.

I disagree. They were the same before, during, and after he left. We have young kids here, old folks, and everyone in between with a variety of opinions. That hasn't changed ever.

BroncoInSkinland
05-01-2009, 09:41 AM
I didn't bait him at all and had no prior contact with him in the thread. He broke the rules, was warned, was warned again, and then he got banned and went one to break more rules.

And win?

Win what?

I think the baiting took place on a thread about pedophilia, it's been a while I would have to go back and crawl through that entire month off retired posters historys to find a quote, and I am not really that interested.

Win as in you and Slap didn't get along, now he's not here and you are, I am sure that makes you at least a little happy, hence win.

Look this is all water under the bridge at this point. I have no problems with you at all other than your obsession with being argumentative. That alone tells me this conversation is not likely to go anywhere positive. I am sorry for bringing it up at all. I was wrong, you were right all along and never did anything remotely questionable in the situation. Baja is total correct a thread about this is ridiculous at this point, I feel bad for posting anything in it now.

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Well it seemed to me at the time that you were baiting him, and then specifically used the banning in retaliation when you got him to bite. It doesn't really matter to me, I had a minor run in with Slap as well.
We all had at least one minor run-in with Slap ... ::)

And while GB did overreact, there is no question whatsoever that Slap's behavior was way out of line. And it's important to note that while GB was relieved of mod duties, he was never banned. It seemd pretty understandable to me that GB reacted the way he did ... Slap dropped numerous nuclear devices aeround here during that stretch. And it wasn't the first time he did that, not by a longshot.

Several people skipped over this post I made on page 1, but as I recall, it's a pretty accurate nutshell of what happened:
Slap harassed (viciously harassed) another poster who disagreed with him about some criminal story (I think it was the 40-something teacher who married a student he had begun teaching when she was still just 16).

Slap so viciously harassed this guy (I don't remember who), on the board and in PMs which threatened violence against him and his family, that then-moderator Garcia Bronco gave him a 1-week or 1-month ban. Slap went wild and re-registered under different names to harass the original guy and GB. GB reacted badly and had his mod duties pulled. Slap disappeared in a huff.

I miss him very much as a poster ... but when he crossed over into his Def-Con 1 mode, he was poison.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I think the baiting took place on a thread about pedophilia, it's been a while I would have to go back and crawl through that entire month off retired posters historys to find a quote, and I am not really that interested.

Win as in you and Slap didn't get along, now he's not here and you are, I am sure that makes you at least a little happy, hence win.

Look this is all water under the bridge at this point. I have no problems with you at all other than your obsession with being argumentative. That alone tells me this conversation is not likely to go anywhere positive. I am sorry for bringing it up at all. I was wrong, you were right all along and never did anything remotely questionable in the situation. Baja is total correct a thread about this is ridiculous at this point, I feel bad for posting anything in it now.

They were calling a man dating a 16 year-old pedophile and I politely explained that it's not pedophilla. Pedophillia is only when sexual contact is made with an indvidual age 13 and below as defined by the DSM-IV. That's it. He let his emotions get the better of them. I only ever banned 10 people here or so and 7-8 of them were KKK posters or some such trash.

I had no problem with SLAP and his football takes. I do have a problem with posts like this:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1903934&postcount=45

It's a discussion forum. People discuss things. We just need to remember that there is a live breathing person on the other side and just because we don't agree with them, that doesn't mean we need to wish death on their family.

As far as this topic...its valuable to point out to other posters on the things NOT to do.

Kaylore
05-01-2009, 09:48 AM

:kiddingme I'm not sure where you're going with this comment...

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 09:57 AM
We all had at least one minor run-in with Slap ... ::)

And while GB did overreact, there is no question whatsoever that Slap's behavior was way out of line. And it's important to note that while GB was relieved of mod duties, he was never banned. It seemd pretty understandable to me that GB reacted the way he did ... Slap dropped numerous nuclear devices aeround here during that stretch. And it wasn't the first time he did that, not by a longshot.

Several people skipped over this post I made on page 1, but as I recall, it's a pretty accurate nutshell of what happened:

I miss him very much as a poster ... but when he crossed over into his Def-Con 1 mode, he was poison.

I didn't over react. He was warned several months prior to that incident. He was warned again that day. Violated again and was give a 24 hour ban. The bongus accounts got him up to a week.

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Did nobody read my nutshell about what happened ... ???

But yes, it was KINDA about pedophilia, and since you prompted me there, now I recall clearly:

It WAS about that 40-year old high school teacher who became involved with a 16-year old student and then married he when she turned 18. Slap and several others called him a "pedophile."

The originally harassed poster (still don't recall who ... anybody?) corrected Slap and said the definition of "pedophilia" didn't cover 16 year olds.

Actually, I think at that point I stuck my nose into the thing and said, yes, the definition of pedophilia was in fact pre-pubescent children. Further, the law defines a childs 14th birthday as the cutoff date (sexual crimes against children under 14 are a different class of crimes). Many states - and not just the southern states, Minnesota too - define the age of consent at 16. Most states peg it at 17, though many of these states have a range of minimal age difference betwen the parties for permissible contact - e.g. 16 is okay if the other party is less than 4 or 6 years older.

Slap hated that, and went nuclear.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Did nobody read my nutshell about what happened ... ???

But yes, it was KINDA about pedophilia, and since you prompted me there, now I recall clearly:

It WAS about that 40-year old high school teacher who became involved with a 16-year old student and then married he when she turned 18. Slap and several others called him a "pedophile."

The originally harassed poster (still don't recall who ... anybody?) corrected Slap and said the definition of "pedophilia" didn't cover 16 year olds.

Actually, I think at that point I stuck my nose into the thing and said, yes, the definition of pedophilia was in fact pre-pubescent children. Further, the law defines a childs 14th birthday as the cutoff date (sexual crimes against children under 14 are a different class of crimes). Many states - and not just the southern states, Minnesota too - define the age of consent at 16. Most states peg it at 17, though many of these states have a range of ages tio permit contact - 16 is okay if the other party is less that 4 or 6 years older.

Slap hated that, and went nuclear.

It was Gonzo Lays, who was a problem child on his own.

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 10:02 AM
:kiddingme I'm not sure where you're going with this comment...

I like cheeseburgers.

crawdad
05-01-2009, 10:04 AM
I tried to keep up with him when he left. He came on and posted an e-mail addy for anyone who wanted to reach him. We talked a few times early on but nothing for months now. I got a feeling he woulda been anti Shanny firing, switched to Josh when the whole Cutler thing went down, then been a little upset with how the draft went. Nothing really to base that on though, just my gut. I'll try and drop him a line at that e-mail addy I got, but I doubt I will get a response.

You have a PM

vancejohnson82
05-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Slap was kind of a clown....

I know he has a lot of backers here but for every football post he made, there would be a profanity laced tirade directed at another poster...

I'm sure the events of the last two months would have brought out the very worst in him

crawdad
05-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Slappy and I always got along and I got along with "13" as well. We played in the same Fantasy BB league. Yep, he could go ballistic but soemone had to light the fuse!

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Slap was kind of a clown....

I know he has a lot of backers here but for every football post he made, there would be a profanity laced tirade directed at another poster...

I'm sure the events of the last two months would have brought out the very worst in him

Go look at his last few football posts and they were generally off the mark from a football perspective.

Rock Chalk
05-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Not an invitation to start another brawl about who is "right," just a fun remembrance of the guy ... which side would he be on? I don't thik he would waiver on the matter, I think he'd have a STRONG opinion on one side, that was his style.

I suppose I tend to think he would side with Josh ... but then again he was anti-Hoodie for sure, and generally skeptical about newcomers.

Whadd'ya think?

(If anything will get him back on this board to comment, some good posts here will.)

Who gives a **** about Slap.

Rock Chalk
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM

No, Tredici left about a month earlier. I still talk to her because well, she is awesome. She left for entirely different reasons though. Lack of time. She doesnt post anywhere as far as I know.

Slap was definitely a douche. I didnt have a problem with him because I dont give a **** what he (or anyone else for that matter) thinks or says, but lots of people took offense at slap.

His football takes are overrated too. Some good, some not so good. He wasnt the best poster for football stuff this site has ever had, not even top 10. Iowa Broncofan was the best poster this site has ever had and most of you schmucks dont even know the dude because he was only here for the first 2 years or so of the site's existence. We are now on what, year 7?

The quality of the site has degenerated. Thats what happens when communities get to be really large. Time does that to any message board. Slap wasnt the cause of it, the loss of the familiarity with everyone is. I see so many new people I have no idea who is who anymore and what with all the name changing going on I lost track of some of my favorite posters. They are still here but I dont know who the **** they are anymore.

All I know is that Slap was just another angry, lonely, middle aged white dude. He received his fair share of angry tirades but nothing compared to what he dished out. His problem was, he didnt throw grenades like I do. He'd actually bother to engage the plebians around here. Its just best to toss a grenade in and move on to the next thread.

baja
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Well I do. I thought he was the best poster here by far and I looked forward to every post of his and I wish he would come back. His battles with Mock would make me laugh out loud and I still laugh when I think of some of the antics. Rich rich comedy. Him and 13 are good people that I would love to meet in person. I got some great PMs from both of them that I still save. I got a long and beautifully written email from 13 that I still have too..

Crushaholic
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Another poster (and I truly don't recall who it was) made light of his deceased dog, as well. I'm sure that didn't help his mood. He apparently loved that dog tremendously...

SureShot
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I see so many new people I have no idea who is who anymore and what with all the name changing going on I lost track of some of my favorite posters.

Dude I'm right here, I just dropped the 7.

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 12:33 PM
The quality of the site has degenerated. Thats what happens when communities get to be really large. Time does that to any message board. Slap wasnt the cause of it, the loss of the familiarity with everyone is.
True dat ... I lose track of people, especially without avatars.

Even worse, a bunch of O-Maners are my Facebook friends now ... but most of them I can't match up with their Usernames, so there' s no continuity.

Its just best to toss a grenade in and move on to the next thread.
Cracks me up every time you say that ... :~ohyah!:

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Another poster (and I truly don't recall who it was) made light of his deceased dog, as well. I'm sure that didn't help his mood. He apparently loved that dog tremendously...

DEFINITELY, and that was way outta line. It was gonzolays I think, aka McSkillet (I call him McGriddle).

Blueflame
05-01-2009, 12:53 PM
DEFINITELY, and that was way outta line. It was gonzolays I think, aka McSkillet (I call him McGriddle).

McSkillet used to be known as "angryllama" not gonzolays... I think gonzolays has been banned.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 01:11 PM

I remember hearing about that. It was a dirt ball thing for Gonozo to post.

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Well I do. I thought he was the best poster here by far and I looked forward to every post of his and I wish he would come back.
Bingo

His battles with Mock would make me laugh out loud and I still laugh when I think of some of the antics. Rich rich comedy.
Bang-O.

Him and 13 are good people that I would love to meet in person.
Bong-O.

bpc
05-01-2009, 01:32 PM
They were calling a man dating a 16 year-old pedophile and I politely explained that it's not pedophilla. Pedophillia is only when sexual contact is made with an indvidual age 13 and below as defined by the DSM-IV. That's it. He let his emotions get the better of them. I only ever banned 10 people here or so and 7-8 of them were KKK posters or some such trash.

I had no problem with SLAP and his football takes. I do have a problem with posts like this:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1903934&postcount=45

It's a discussion forum. People discuss things. We just need to remember that there is a live breathing person on the other side and just because we don't agree with them, that doesn't mean we need to wish death on their family.

As far as this topic...its valuable to point out to other posters on the things NOT to do.

How many times did he straight floor you in discussions when your point was opposite of his? Every time. You hated it. If you can't spam somebody's thoughts away, you get frustrated and as most know... you used your moderator powers which eventually got them REVOKED.

Good job.

I'm glad you posted your side of events so we could all laugh at them.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Btw...this board is 8 years old. And some of us have been posting together since before 1999. A decades worth.

bpc
05-01-2009, 01:37 PM
No, Tredici left about a month earlier. I still talk to her because well, she is awesome. She left for entirely different reasons though. Lack of time. She doesnt post anywhere as far as I know.

Slap was definitely a douche. I didnt have a problem with him because I dont give a **** what he (or anyone else for that matter) thinks or says, but lots of people took offense at slap.

His football takes are overrated too. Some good, some not so good. He wasnt the best poster for football stuff this site has ever had, not even top 10. Iowa Broncofan was the best poster this site has ever had and most of you schmucks dont even know the dude because he was only here for the first 2 years or so of the site's existence. We are now on what, year 7?

The quality of the site has degenerated. Thats what happens when communities get to be really large. Time does that to any message board. Slap wasnt the cause of it, the loss of the familiarity with everyone is. I see so many new people I have no idea who is who anymore and what with all the name changing going on I lost track of some of my favorite posters. They are still here but I dont know who the **** they are anymore.

All I know is that Slap was just another angry, lonely, middle aged white dude. He received his fair share of angry tirades but nothing compared to what he dished out. His problem was, he didnt throw grenades like I do. He'd actually bother to engage the plebians around here. Its just best to toss a grenade in and move on to the next thread.

You're still pissed that he owned you in how many discussions?

To the point where your response usually resembled "*&*$&(@ $*&%*(# UP YOUR *(&$&@! and you can eat my $*(@)(! "

Horribly predictable. Both Jock Talk Jay-Cock and Garcia. Hard to imagine you two are still so opinionated on Slap considering all the times he verbally smacked you both down. That stuff is legend.

ha ha. Pathetic.

Hogan11
05-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Ah yes, the yearly "picking the scab off" of the Slap situation. ::)

What took you so long? ???

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 01:45 PM
How many times did he straight floor you in discussions when your point was opposite of his? Every time. You hated it. If you can't spam somebody's thoughts away, you get frustrated and as most know... you used your moderator powers which eventually got them REVOKED.

Good job.

I'm glad you posted your side of events so we could all laugh at them.

It's not my side of events. It's what happened.

You are beyond incorrect. You have me confused with someone else. I never ever abused my postion as a moderator ever in a serious manner. And what I mean is on occassion I would fun on somebody by jacking their poll votes or some such garbage, but I never moderated anyone for disagreeing with me. TJ wouldn't tolerate that. In fact most time when we as moderators had to moderate something it was by discussion and we made decisions as a group on many issues.

SLAP probably did get the better of me in a discussion at times. Everybody has. It doesn't bother me because it's an opportunity to learn something.

As far as why I am no longer a moderator is between me and TJ, and while it happened after the events spoken about here today it had to do with something else. TJ felt I had violated his trust in our moderator discussions by forwarding a PM'd message he sent to me about the forum being upset about me as a moderator. At that point I forwarded on to 5 people including hotrod, alec, blue, Pez, and a 5th person I don't remember. I don't have a grudge about it and TJ is welcome in my home. It's his board and at the time he thought that was the best thing to do. The reason I forwarded on was because I felt like I was being unfairly judged by people that had no knowledge, like yourself, of what actually goes on behind the scenes.

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 01:51 PM

To the point where your response usually resembled "*&*$&(@ $*&%*(# UP YOUR *(&$&@! and you can eat my $*(@)(! "

Horribly predictable. Both Jock Talk Jay-Cock and Garcia. Hard to imagine you two are still so opinionated on Slap considering all the times he verbally smacked you both down. That stuff is legend.

ha ha. Pathetic.

Alec and I didn't start this thread. And we'd never have. I haven't thought about the guy since the last one about a year ago, but I'll be damned if I'll let people spread lies without a comment about what actually happened.

Crushaholic
05-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Ah yes, the yearly "picking the scab off" of the Slap situation. ::)

What took you so long? ???

If Slap's name was Jay Cutler or Josh McDaniels, I'm sure it would have been sooner...:D

DomCasual
05-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Slap left because he couldn't stand being on the same board with someone (me) who took him to school year after year after year in fantasy football.

It was a little sad at the end there. He was a broken man.

Kaylore
05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Slap left because he couldn't stand being on the same board with someone (me) who took him to school year after year after year in fantasy football.

:spit:

Rohirrim
05-01-2009, 02:22 PM

That's the way I remember it too.

DomCasual
05-01-2009, 03:36 PM
What about Mtbroncofn? She was the bomb! Whatever happened to her?

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 03:38 PM

One of the best hockey fans .... loved her.

BroncoBuff
05-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Let's boil it down: Slap was an incisive and entertaining poster, but when his rabid anger flared, he was like poison.

Rock Chalk
05-01-2009, 03:41 PM

ha ha. Pathetic.

Hahahahahahaha

First, take Slaps cock out of your ass.

Second, I dont have a problem with Jim but anyone here who says he wasnt a colossal douchebag is retarded and either sucking his dick or has his head so far up his own ass that he cant tell what time of day it is.

Cock sucker.

baja
05-01-2009, 04:49 PM

Remember Bronco Fox?

baja
05-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Hahahahahahaha

Second, I dont have a problem with Jim but anyone here who says he wasnt a colossal douchebag is retarded and either sucking his dick or has his head so far up his own ass that he cant tell what time of day it is.

pink pony rider.

We all know you are a bazooka carrying wet back from Texas so your opinion don't count so STFU.;D

Los Broncos
05-01-2009, 05:27 PM
I think he would of been on Cutler's side until he showed what a whiney b75ch he was. SLAP didn't have much tolerance for primadonna athletes.

Seems about right.

Lev Vyvanse
05-01-2009, 06:01 PM

ha ha. Pathetic.
Hahahahahahaha

pink pony rider.

Good job proving his point.

Jason in LA
05-01-2009, 07:34 PM
I never really cared for Tredici either. I rarely had an kind of dialog with her.

Meck77
05-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Remember Bronco Fox?

I do. She hung out in the Bronco chat in 2000. The mane for a short time after that. Haven't seen her around in along time. Not sure what happened to Mt either.

DomCasual
05-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Remember Bronco Fox?

I don't think I know that one. Who was it?

baja
05-01-2009, 10:27 PM
I don't think I know that one. Who was it?

She posted first on the old DPO than here. Fox was a good kid and a fervent if not all that knowledgeable fan. There was a Raider's fan here called Patch that picked on here endlessly until she just quit posting.

worm
05-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Remember Bronco Fox?

A DPOer. She was great. A bit of a conspiracy theorist....but full of awesome.

gunns
05-03-2009, 08:15 AM

I miss 'em, all three.

Amen. I saw Slap's anger at times and most of the time it was obvious where that anger came from, some idiot poster, often egging him on or posting something that deserved what Slap gave them. I can't say I ever saw the extent of the anger in PM's. But I never experienced that anger personally and found him to be a very nice guy. I loved the top idiot posters thread! A classic! I definitely miss the guy.

Tredici, IMO, was the best poster on here. She was no nonsense and a very thoughtful poster. After reading her posts you didn't need to read anymore, she generally hit it on the head.