PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever been done?

rugbythug
04-30-2009, 07:54 AM
I have yet to see a mock draft with a Perfect top 10. Has anyone else? The sad part is how much time and energy I put into learning about the draft. This thing I have absolutely no control over and even the most learned and dedicated people have never accurately predicted into the top 10 of a 250 slot draft. I think I need to find some pills so I don't care about it next year. What a Time Sink.

Rohirrim
04-30-2009, 08:19 AM
I do it because I enjoy the process. I also like to learn about the players and see where they go and watch their careers unfold. It gives me a greater appreciation of the game throughout the season. Plus, it's the only football oriented endeavor I can enjoy while the rest of the country is caught up watching hyperactive gland round ball squeakers. What else is a football fan going to do in March and April?

Dedhed
04-30-2009, 08:52 AM
It's nearly impossible to account for the idiocy of the Raiders, and given they pick in the top 10 every year it's nearly impossible to nail the top ten.

_Oro_
04-30-2009, 09:00 AM
I think everyone knew he was going Bey this year.

vancejohnson82
04-30-2009, 09:06 AM
its not a waste of time because when guys explode next year "out of nowhere" the ones who follow the draft and college football can see it coming

its nice to be ahead of the curve

PRBronco
04-30-2009, 09:29 AM
I think everyone knew he was going Bey this year.

Lol, actually I had them taking Harvin...I predicted retardation, just not to the right degree.

Mogulseeker
04-30-2009, 10:46 AM
It's nearly impossible to account for the idiocy of the Raiders, and given they pick in the top 10 every year it's nearly impossible to nail the top ten.

Beat me to it.

mellow mood
04-30-2009, 10:53 AM
i thought mayock came pretty damn close last year and am pretty sure if first 5 were spot on.