PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schrager's 2010 Mock Draft

goldengopher1976
04-29-2009, 07:54 PM
He predicts Denver to have the 7th overall pick, which goes to the Seahawks who then select Eric Berry (safety, Tenn) right in front of Mount Cody who goes to the Browns at 8. If this happens, of course, and Alphonso has had anything short of an all-pro year, this place will self-destruct.

He also predicts Chicago will make the playoffs, and therefore Denver gets the 22nd overall pick, where we select Mark Herzlich (LB, Boston College).

See the whole thing for yourself...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9513448/Let%27s-get-our-2010-mock-draft-on

gyldenlove
04-29-2009, 08:41 PM
He predicts Denver to have the 7th overall pick, which goes to the Seahawks who then select Eric Berry (safety, Tenn) right in front of Mount Cody who goes to the Browns at 8. If this happens, of course, and Alphonso has had anything short of an all-pro year, this place will self-destruct.

He also predicts Chicago will make the playoffs, and therefore Denver gets the 22nd overall pick, where we select Mark Herzlich (LB, Boston College).

Mark Herzlich by the way will not be a 1st round pick, mark it. Unless he clocks a sub 4.60 at the combine (which I don't think he can) he will drop the 2nd round.

R8R H8R
04-29-2009, 11:13 PM

Forget next year's draft, I wanna know if he has next week's lottery numbers?

OBF1
04-30-2009, 03:21 AM
Lottery numbers and jelly filled doughnuts

OBF1
04-30-2009, 03:25 AM
If we passed on Brandon Spikes... I would slap someone in the front office

Breaker
04-30-2009, 04:04 AM
who freaking cares ... its a year away.

cutthemdown
04-30-2009, 04:36 AM

exactly.

Drek
04-30-2009, 05:29 AM
He's got Tim Tebow in the top 5. That basically shows you what this really is, wild guessing and wishful plot lines.

Tebow is a 2nd rounder at best unless he shows some massive improvement in his fundamentals during his senior year.

gyldenlove
04-30-2009, 08:57 AM
He's got Tim Tebow in the top 5. That basically shows you what this really is, wild guessing and wishful plot lines.

Tebow is a 2nd rounder at best unless he shows some massive improvement in his fundamentals during his senior year.

Tebow is the best H-back/Wild cat QB ever, he will be drafted in the same area as Pat White was.

goldengopher1976
04-30-2009, 09:40 AM

Apparently enough people care that it warrants a write-up on one of the most frequented sports sites on the internet.

I like it for the simple fact that it helps me anticipate the best prospects in college football. I suppose in that sense, it's like a cheat-sheet for those of us that don't follow the college game enough to know all the top players.

goldengopher1976
04-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Tebow is the best H-back/Wild cat QB ever, he will be drafted in the same area as Pat White was.

That may well depend on how well the Wildcat offense performs this year, now that coordinators have a year's worth of tape to watch and prepare. I wonder how much ink will be spilled this coming year debating Tebow's accuracy and passing ability...if he can satisfy even one NFL gm, he could go at the top of the round.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy some Bronco's football :thumbs:

TailgateNut
04-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Who will we draft on 2015?

Lex? Anyone?