PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels camp vs Cutler/Anti-McD Camp- Truce?

garandman
04-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Ok, for the good of our community can we start the healing process already. Every post has us all attacking one another, and while I am still in the "Cutler" camp I do understand we have to move on and hope this kid (Mcd) is somewhat worth a damn, we don't have to like him but we have to support him, right??

Never mind screw that, ***k Mcdaniels and his S****Y draft!:spit:

Broncoman13
04-28-2009, 11:25 AM
This thread has potential to be an epic one! Good job garandman. You've done something that nobody else on the mane has yet to manage, you've made Lex seem like a good thread starter. Congrats.

Beantown Bronco
04-28-2009, 11:31 AM
garandman,

You are a gutless drunk!

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 11:33 AM
you've made Lex seem like a good thread starter. Congrats.

That just isn't possible.

Vegas_Bronco
04-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Super Bowl Trophy heals all....untill then, we'll just stick to what we know best as pure fans - 100% adulterated emotion.

Jesterhole
04-28-2009, 11:38 AM
You don't get forgiven for trading away Hall of Fame caliber QB's about to enter their prime. Not in my book.

colonelbeef
04-28-2009, 11:38 AM
haha.

I am not anti- McDaniels, I am anti-stupidity, and anti-losing the best young QB in the game over stupid ego clashes.

Broncomutt
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
September 13th, 2009.

Until then, I just don't see it happening.

dbfan4life
04-28-2009, 11:42 AM
I appreciate how McDaniels has taken this team by the balls and implemented his team first concept. The sky is .... errr wait .... wrong thread.

McDaniels is an idiot!

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 11:46 AM
You don't get forgiven for trading away Hall of Fame caliber QB's about to enter their prime. Not in my book.

Who the hell are you talkin' about?
Hall of Fame??? Talk about jumping in the saddle before putting it on the horse.

Broncomutt

Wow from "franchise QB" to Hall of Fame.

You guys are really ratcheting it up.

When will he start curing children with lukemia?

lex
That just isn't possible.

Awesome. I have more Anita Hills here than Jay Cutler. You guys make me proud.

TonyR
04-28-2009, 11:49 AM
...and anti-losing the best young QB in the game...

Who's lost? Phil Rivers? Matt Ryan?

TonyR
04-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Wow from "franchise QB" to Hall of Fame.

You guys are really ratcheting it up.

When will he start curing children with lukemia?

Seriously. Let's see the guy get to .500 first.

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 11:51 AM
haha.

I am not anti- McDaniels, I am anti-stupidity, and anti-losing the best young QB in the game over stupid ego clashes.

LOL FYI, the inside info I'veheard from a friend who attended a sports award banquet a few weeks ago is that there was an issue regarding his diabetes, his knack for heavy alcohol consumption and his refusal to listen to reason. Which, BTW, doesn't bode well for long term health.

Keep whining over spilled milk.

crush17
04-28-2009, 11:53 AM

LOL

This guy is putting Cutler in the HOF already... WOW. New lows on a daily basis with you Cutler nut swingers...

YOU ROOT FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS.

Now act like it.

broncosteven
04-28-2009, 12:06 PM
LOL

This guy is putting Cutler in the HOF already... WOW. New lows on a daily basis with you Cutler nut swingers...

Now act like it.

I love Dictators, Actung! Jou Ville ROOT for die DENVER BRONCOS Sweinhundt! Bitte!

Any freedom of thought must be repressed! Follow the 1000 year Reich! Order McStalin Ville Purge you like it was the 1930's all over again!

Funny but there is no talk of Orton or Simms getting into the HOF...

No one knows if Cutler or "insert broncos starter TBD here" will make the HOF, Cutler actually has the potential to do it though, our current crop has less chance than Floyd to make the HOF though.

OABB
04-28-2009, 12:09 PM
mecks thread was better.

GO BRONCOS!

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 12:11 PM
LOL

Now act like it.

Yeah, well, others here already have him penciled in as the "next Jeff George"... the reality is somewhere between the two extremes.

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
I love Dictators, Actung! Jou Ville ROOT for die DENVER BRONCOS Sweinhundt! Bitte!

Any freedom of thought must be repressed! Follow the 1000 year Reich! Order McStalin Ville Purge you like it was the 1930's all over again!

Funny but there is no talk of Orton or Simms getting into the HOF...

No one knows if Cutler or "insert broncos starter TBD here" will make the HOF, Cutler actually has the potential to do it though, our current crop has less chance than Floyd to make the HOF though.

How do you determine his "POTENTIAL" after the short time he spent playing football between the 20s? In addition, if he keeps partying like a lifetime AA dropout, he wont be in the NFL long enough to be considered for the HOF.

broncosteven
04-28-2009, 12:15 PM
mecks thread was better.

GO BRONCOS!

but Meine Mutter liebst die Broncos! All Ville root for Die Broncos or die like pigdogs! Meine boots shall crush der bones until there is a grosse crushing sound of PAIN! PAIN sweinhundt!

Sieg Heil!

Das is alles for heuter.

lex
04-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Seriously. Let's see the guy get to .500 first.

Football is a team sport, dude. QBs are not boxers or even starting pitchers.

Pick Six
04-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Cutler? Who dat?

broncosteven
04-28-2009, 12:20 PM
How do you determine his "POTENTIAL" after the short time he spent playing football between the 20s? In addition, if he keeps partying like a lifetime AA dropout, he wont be in the NFL long enough to be considered for the HOF.

If he has a string of Probowl visits and wins a couple of SB's he is in. Don't think it couldn't happen.

He could also be a lush that is forced to retire early from his drinking. This could also happen after he wins a couple of SB's and has enough credientals to get into the HOF.

The HOF is full of drunks and coke heads and people of questionable character.

To deny that Cutler has talent after the season he had last year with no D is laughable!

I usually love your posts TGN but I think you have lost perspective on Cutler.

broncosteven
04-28-2009, 12:21 PM

SWEINHUNDT! Do not question Die Fuehrer!

lex
04-28-2009, 12:25 PM
SWEINHUNDT! Do not question Die Fuehrer!

You castrated "him"?

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 12:26 PM
If he has a string of Probowl visits and wins a couple of SB's he is in. Don't think it couldn't happen.

He could also be a lush that is forced to retire early from his drinking. This could also happen after he wins a couple of SB's and has enough credientals to get into the HOF.

To deny that Cutler has talent after the season he had last year with no D is laughable!

*cough* Michael Irvin *cough*

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 12:43 PM

1. IF the sun were the moon, you would'nt need headlights at night.
2. He has to make it to a SB, to have a chance to win. (thats a reach considering his red zone efficiency)
3. I haven't lost perspective on Cutler, I just don't give a **** about what happens to the whiny bastard, now that he's ****ed us over with his "better than thou" attitude.
4. I'd rather watch a marginal QB who gives a ****, than a primadonna who blames and scowls at his receiving corps when things don't go his way (pouting like Griese isn't a favorable trait).
5. FYI: I'd rather have Jake a the helm any day, than to deal with the Cutler antics. His "I don't really think I need to comment on the loss" attitude made me want to shoot my TV.
6. I hope the ****er turns into an epic failure in Chi-town. **** him, he's not a Bronco!

BroncoBuff
04-28-2009, 12:53 PM
If I hadn't sworn off this fight, I would approve of this thread.

But since I did withdraw from that battle, I cannot acknowledge what a good thread this truly is.

;D

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Waving the "white flag". What's up with that?

Bronx33
04-28-2009, 12:58 PM
haha.

You forgot anti-patient since we have yet to lose one freaking game. LOL

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 01:26 PM
You forgot anti-patient since we have yet to lose one freaking game. LOL

I'm helping to teach my son how to drive. I don't have to wait until he actually rolls the car before complaining that he's getting a little too close to the edge of a soft shoulder... nor do I have to wait until he collides with an oncoming car before nagging him if he edges too close to the centerline.

If my husband's driving and turns in the wrong direction, I don't have to wait until we arrive in the wrong city before saying "you're going the wrong way"....

Same concept.

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm helping to teach my son how to drive. I don't have to wait until he actually rolls the car before complaining that he's getting a little too close to the edge of a soft shoulder... nor do I have to wait until he collides with an oncoming car before nagging him if he edges too close to the centerline.

If my husband's driving and turns in the wrong direction, I don't have to wait until we arrive in the wrong city before saying "you're going the wrong way"....

Same concept.

:rofl:

So you just like to NAG!

tsiguy96
04-28-2009, 01:35 PM

Same concept.

yes, but you do have to wait to see if he did in fact turn in the wrong direction, genius. you know essentially zero about how to build a football team, you telling people that DO know how is laughable at best.

TonyR
04-28-2009, 01:36 PM

Yes, but as the QB he was the leader of that team. And we will all go down together.

But if they award HOF busts for throwing into triple coverage, Jay's a shoe in!

tsiguy96
04-28-2009, 01:36 PM
btw, its sad that you supposed "bronco fans" want the team to do bad so the HC gets fired, instead of wanting the team to do good and the HC to stay for a long time.

but, you are probably much like jay cutler and do not care about the TEAM, you care about your own feelings and how josh apparently hurt them when he traded jay away for TEAM players.

BroncoBuff
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Waving the "white flag". What's up with that?

The Jay vs. Josh wars were getting too bloody, and I found myself on the front lines. So I swore off that topic one week before the draft started, and I've pretty much kept to that promise.

I have tweaked Popps a few times on related, tangential pionts, but to his credit he did not react too badly.

I'll still criticize Josh when I think he deserves it ... like how he's definitely learning on the job, at least the FO stuff. But the 'Jay vs. Josh' stuff, I'm just afraid that after every single game, we're gonna have that fight:

We lose? Jay would've done better!
We win? See, we don't need Jay!

I'm not down for that long-view war ... I'm done.

Bronx33
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM

So you just like to NAG!

Damn! you beat me too it.

cmhargrove
04-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Ok, for the good of our community can we start the healing process already. Every post has us all attacking one another, and while I am still in the "Cutler" camp I do understand we have to move on and hope this kid (Mcd) is somewhat worth a damn, we don't have to like him but we have to support him, right??

Never mind screw that, **** Mcdaniels and his S****Y draft!:spit:

A---ight den! Talkin' **** like dat make me go Gangsta Bitch Barbie on your ass!

I'm takin' down your thread like Mickey D with a Mac 10.

Cutler is a punk bitch ain't never gonna be a Bronco no mo'! (is that proper grammar?).

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Damn! you beat me too it.

I heard stand up comedy pays well, and you get to work in an enviroment where they serve alcohol!:wiggle:

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 01:55 PM

So you just like to NAG!

I'm a mom... sometimes nagging is necessary. ;D

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 01:59 PM
yes, but you do have to wait to see if he did in fact turn in the wrong direction, genius. you know essentially zero about how to build a football team, you telling people that DO know how is laughable at best.

I know enough about the sport... from having followed it for years... to form an opinion whether or not I think they're going in the right direction. And unless you're saying that Josh McDaniels posts here on the Mane, I don't think I am "telling people that DO know how".... :pfbbt:

TailgateNut
04-28-2009, 02:01 PM

Sometimes IS ok.....but......:wiggle:

lex
04-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Yes, but as the QB he was the leader of that team. And we will all go down together.

But if they award HOF busts for throwing into triple coverage, Jay's a shoe in!

Wrong. Theres no "but" to that.

dbfan4life
04-28-2009, 02:02 PM
btw, its sad that you supposed "bronco fans" want the team to do bad so the HC gets fired, instead of wanting the team to do good and the HC to stay for a long time.

but, you are probably much like jay cutler and do not care about the TEAM, you care about your own feelings and how josh apparently hurt them when he traded jay away for TEAM players.

I can say I am not 100% on board with McDaniels but I would never wish for the team to do bad for any reason. I think that view is extreme and shared by a few. Just because there are some unhappy fans doesn't mean we want the team to fail.

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Sometimes IS ok.....but......:wiggle:

LOL What can I say? I'm opinionated. It's one of my more-charming traits. ;)

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 02:06 PM
I can say I am not 100% on board with McDaniels but I would never wish for the team to do bad for any reason. I think that view is extreme and shared by a few. Just because there are some unhappy fans doesn't mean we want the team to fail.

The "rooting for the team to fail" card is a red herring thrown out by a few posters in the effort to lay the "bad fan" card next. Nothing but BS.

kamakazi_kal
04-28-2009, 02:15 PM

oh, cause xanders and Mcd have a ton of experience. Watching is different, I've seen someone do a backflip on a dirtbike don't me I could do it if I tried.

kamakazi_kal
04-28-2009, 02:18 PM

Exactly I can be as pissy as I want with my offseason. After causing all this crap with MY team, Mcd better deliver!

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 02:20 PM
oh, cause xanders and Mcd have a ton of experience. Watching is different, I've seen someone do a backflip on a dirtbike don't me I could do it if I tried.

Good point. The jury's still out on whether or not the two rookies have any clue.

Me, I'm still waiting for tsiguy to name the poster here on the OM who does have team-management experience. Y'know...the one I supposedly tried to inform how it's done.... :~ohyah!:

Jesterhole
04-28-2009, 02:38 PM
LOL

Now act like it.

I said caliber, meaning he has the kind of talent and moxie to get there. If you don't see that, then you fail at being a football fan.

I do root for the Broncos, and trading Cutler was the single worst mistake this franchise has ever made.

broncosteven
04-28-2009, 03:06 PM
*cough* Michael Irvin *cough*

Carl Eller *sniff, sniff *

Br0nc0Buster
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
haha.

Then get mad at the person who forced the situation, ie the person who wouldnt return phone calls

~Crash~
04-28-2009, 04:01 PM

this is me let 0-16 eat ****ing dirt. I hope he is ready for the booos to rain down on his ass right off.

Where's Plummer???
04-28-2009, 04:36 PM
remember when cutler went all emo and said he didnt want to leave denver? rate my post 1-10. :D

BroncoBuff
04-28-2009, 04:41 PM

Bronx33
04-28-2009, 05:55 PM

Naggy= backseat driver. :clown:

Odysseus
04-28-2009, 06:04 PM
This thread has absolutely no meaning without alcohol.

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Naggy= backseat driver. :clown:

With an inexperienced driver under the wheel, parents have no choice but to be backseat drivers... as a sidenote, though... my husband is far worse at backseat driving than I am. :P ;D

Sassy
04-28-2009, 06:47 PM
With an inexperienced driver under the wheel, parents have no choice but to be backseat drivers... as a sidenote, though... my husband is far worse at backseat driving than I am. :P ;D

LOL!

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 06:51 PM
This thread has absolutely no meaning without alcohol.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/wine.png

kamakazi_kal
04-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Then get mad at the person who forced the situation, ie the person who wouldnt return phone calls

cmon..... that crap ur spewin is all hearsay .... she said he said .... weak.

Odysseus
04-28-2009, 09:12 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/wine.png

You are scaring me Blue. I am drinking a bottle of Exlibris Cabernet Sauvignon 2006. *sigh* I have become my worst nightmare. The too wimpy to get fully drunk poster.

:blueflame strikes again!

Blueflame
04-28-2009, 10:31 PM
You are scaring me Blue. I am drinking a bottle of Exlibris Cabernet Sauvignon 2006. *sigh* I have become my worst nightmare. The too wimpy to get fully drunk poster.

:blueflame strikes again!

^5 !Booya! ;D