PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Kiper's insider grades?

KansasBronco
04-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Could someone post Kipers grades if they have insider? Would love to have McShay also.

Thanks

Dudeskey
04-27-2009, 09:22 AM
**** Kiper....™

Broncoman13
04-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Kiper didn't like our draft. Gave up a first for Smith was questionable... yada yada yada.

He takes into account us giving up a first and allows that to affect our grade. But he doesn't take into account that the Seahawks gained a pick in 2010 with their grade. Nor does he account for the Eagles trades (Peters and Hobbs) in their draft grade. He's a hack!

Gcver2ver3
04-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Kiper gave us a C....

i don't have insider, i heard it on Mike & Mike...

dbfan21
04-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Seriously. It was so hard to sit and listen to Kiper this weekend. He's wrong so much yet he keeps his job. It was like watching the weatherman tell you it's a beautiful weekend to be outdoors while you're on the back patio watching the rain come down in buckets.

Pointless!

I am going to reserve judgement on our draft until TC rolls around and I get to see the team in the preseason.

Chris
04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Even when he's right it's because he sets it up like such "They're going to take this position, this position or this position"

Kiper talks like a muppet and looks like a muppet. I'm seeing flashes f the count. Someone make a Kiper muppet already.

KansasBronco
04-27-2009, 09:35 AM
I watched the NFL Network the entire draft. Mayock blows away Kiper. I still wanted to see what he said about all the teams.

titan
04-27-2009, 09:39 AM
I watched the NFL Network the entire draft. Mayock blows away Kiper. I still wanted to see what he said about all the teams.

I did the same - I had always watched ESPN draft coverage before - and NFL Network was MUCH BETTER. I liked Gruden's comments on nfln too.

Too bad I'll be losing NFLN in a few days due to the comcast dispute. At least I have Sirius NFL radio now.

colonelbeef
04-27-2009, 09:42 AM

In a nutshell:

Mayock liked most of the Broncos draft, hated the trade of next years' #1, and hated the loss of Cutler.

chickennob2
04-27-2009, 09:53 AM

And Mayock in "big head mode" was great.

ludo21
04-27-2009, 09:58 AM
ESPN killed NFLN on the actualy pick coverage though.

They got the pick in 30 seconds or so before NFLN most the time it seemed.

Popcorn Sutton
04-27-2009, 09:58 AM
What grade did Kiper give the Broncos in 2006?

Tombstone RJ
04-27-2009, 10:10 AM
When I got a chance to watch the draft, I flipped back and forth between NFLN and ESPN. NFLN has the better analysts for sure (Mayock) but ESPN stayed on point more and actually covered the players more.

On a side note, NFLN had more commericials too. I found myself going to ESPN a lot because NFLN was on commericial break.

Garcia Bronco
04-27-2009, 10:12 AM
ESPN has yanked any and all final mock drafts by their "draft" experts for being so effing cluelessly wrong.

Garcia Bronco
04-27-2009, 10:14 AM
When I got a chance to watch the draft, I flipped back and forth between NFLN and ESPN. NFLN has the better analysts for sure (Mayock) but ESPN stayed on point more and actually covered the players more.

On a side note, NFLN had more commericials too. I found myself going to ESPN a lot because NFLN was on commericial break.

I thought the NFLN had much better player analysis. So much so that I stopped even looking at ESPN. Now late second I turned them both off.

Popcorn Sutton
04-27-2009, 10:15 AM

I also got tired of hearing the NFL draft song "I'm a dreamer..."

GoBroncos DownUnder
04-27-2009, 10:21 AM
ESPN killed NFLN on the actualy pick coverage though.

They got the pick in 30 seconds or so before NFLN most the time it seemed.
A measly 30 seconds is a small price to pay for:
NOT having to hear Steve Young cry like petulant child over the firing of Mike Shannahan.
ENJOYING a laugh at and with Mayock, as opposed to Kiper's "there's a stick up my ass, so don't you dare contradict me!" attitude.
And Gruden in BIG HEAD MODE ... a freakin AWESOME laugh to finish off the day!!!!Booya!

GoBroncos DownUnder
04-27-2009, 10:28 AM
I feel like I am 5 years old, but I LOVE this stuff - can't help it! ROFL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xRNjITM3zdw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xRNjITM3zdw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>