PDA

View Full Version : This is kind of cool, to me at least

Rabb
04-27-2009, 08:36 AM
I blog (I know I know, shut up) and a buddy of mine and I run a sports site that I purposely don't mention because I hate when people do that. One thing we tried is getting college guys to interview with us leading up to the draft. Mainly we targeted the low hanging fruit, and one guy I interviewed and have kept in contact with happened to get signed by the Broncos as an undrafted FA.

Tony Carter out of Florida State

I have kept in touch with him throughout and will talk to him today about signing with us. I just thought you all might get a kick out of it. Here is his page we made with some interviews and journals he has sent us. By all means I am NOT whoring our site...this is just an awesome coincidence and I think this young man could pan out well.

http://www.tailgate365.com/tony-carter/

Conklin
04-27-2009, 08:53 AM
nicely done, look forward to what he has to say now!

Meck77
04-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Good for you rabbmaster. Keep us in the loop.

Rabb
04-27-2009, 09:00 AM
thanks, I definitely will

I am hoping to get regular updates from him throughout camp and his rookie season at a minimum...one thing I will say from talking to him was that he was super polite and appreciative of our attention to him

seems like a very good person

Broncoman13
04-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Cool interview. He actually reminds me a little bit of Quick (Anthony Alridge from last year's UDFA pool). Different positions, but same size and humble to boot. I hope he does well!!!