PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have on the Broncos?

Bob's your Information Minister
04-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Just playing a little game here...

Choice 1:

Jay Cutler

Choice 2:

Knowshon Moreno, Robert Ayers, Alphonso Smith, Denver's 2010 first-round pick, Darcel McBath, Richard Quinn

OABB
04-26-2009, 11:17 AM
choice 2.

Rohirrim
04-26-2009, 11:18 AM
You haven't been banned for life yet? ???

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2009, 11:19 AM

Choice 1:

Jay Cutler

Choice 2:

Knowshon Moreno, Robert Ayers, Alphonso Smith, Denver's 2010 first-round pick, Darcel McBath, Richard Quinn

you're missing Orton...

choice #2...

SoCalBronco
04-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Obviously Choice 1.

Denver724
04-26-2009, 11:24 AM
The TEAM is more than one player. Give me our 1st day every time.

OABB
04-26-2009, 11:25 AM
are we talking about a improved Cutler, or the bitch that showed up this offseason?

obviously I never want a weak minded, whiney team leader.

cmhargrove
04-26-2009, 11:30 AM

Choice 1:

Jay Cutler

Choice 2:

Can't answer this question until after the season.
But, if we become run dominant again, with an "efficient" Qb, i'm down with that.

Bob's your Information Minister
04-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Can't answer this question until after the season.
But, if we become run dominant again, with an "efficient" Qb, i'm down with that.

Jake Plummer is available.

Great running teams with terrible defenses = winning formula?

Dagmar
04-26-2009, 11:37 AM
You haven't been banned for life yet? ???

He's actually spending his days here because he banned himself from Planet for wishing crazyhorse dead.

Rohirrim
04-26-2009, 11:39 AM
He's actually spending his days here because he banned himself from Planet for wishing crazyhorse dead.

Class.

Williams
04-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Choice 2, no question. (You forgot Orton)

Dagmar
04-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Bob - It's sad that you've chosen to spend your final days being an a-hole.

At least I won't have to deal with you much longer.

Claythan... you're a sad bitter man and you'll likely die a sad bitter man.

Bob - Funny...I was saying that about CrazyHorse just a minute ago.

you are an epic piece of ****

a self absorbed, worthless, piece of ****

make it forever, we won't miss you or your crap

you say don't take the internet so seriously, then use the internet to justify your actions?

you were given a second chance to redeem yourself by a lot of the members of the board, and you just went and kicked it in the mouth.

Many of us I have tried to reach him in the past, I just did but only to try to get him to walk away from this. He is what he is a sad little person with serious issues. He lives his life through jocks and movie stars. A bitter bystander in life and as I have said before shame on his dad for allowing him to become what he is.

He was over on orangemane making a bet with a poster. Dont remember the bet. He makes many of them. Sig bets. Bets where he leaves for a month if wrong or the other poster leaves for said month if they are wrong.

One day he makes a bet for 50 dollars with a poster I wont name. That poster lost the bet. He paid gochiefs 50 dollars. What seemed like a few days later, gochiefs makes another bet that he will leave the forum for a term I dont remember. He lost. He never held up his end of the bet. On sevaral occasions after that he did the same thing. Until finally no one would bet him.

He had no problem taking money out of someones pocket. But he couldn't even stay gone (which costs nothing) for a few days. I told him then how I felt about it. I even explained the cost in terms of self respect that he was paying. I asked him to return the 50 dollars. He never has.

Instead, he crowed about the forum like he thought it was funny. Had a sinature that read "welcher and proud of it". Never has manned up. It's been well over a year.

Now he's crying that I'm picking on him. he still doesn't realize it's the cost of a lack of integrity that he's paying. Couple that with practically cheering my eventual death and the picture should become clear.

I understand it's a Bronco forum and all. But the make up of a man should not be sacrificed simply because of sports rivalries. He has shown over and over what he's about.

He goes through life with a feeling of entitlement that he hasn't earned. That's why he's in mommas basement, that's why he has no confidence with girls, that's why his opinion of himself has become dependent on something as detached as a football forum.

All prices for the lack of integrity he chooses not to have.

spdirty
04-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Cutler.

Orange_Beard
04-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Cutler, W/ Moreno. We would have still had pick 12.

BroncoBuff
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Cutler, W/ Moreno. We would have still had pick 12.

WOW!

Think about that, that is so sad. And we coullda still had Ron Brace, Jarron Gilbert and Rashad Wallace in the 2nd ... :nono:

eddie mac
04-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Did we have a choice at all???

Did McDaniels or Bowlen really have a choice.

As any KC fan should know (Gonzo, Waters), best to let the tools go when they turn their back on the franchise and get the best you can for them.

Popps
04-26-2009, 01:08 PM
I'd rather have a properly structured team, built to compete in the playoffs...

which we're building.

rmsanger
04-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Option #1 + Moreno 7 days a week and on the Jewish holidays.

Bronco Rob
04-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Tony Gonzalez
Jared Allen
Brian Waters

Or anyone that could help my team win more than 6 games in two seasons.

:thumbsup:

BroncoBuff
04-26-2009, 01:20 PM
I'd rather have a properly structured team, built to compete in the playoffs...

which we're building.

Fact is Popps, you're still fighting the Jay vs. Josh fight ... it's obvious to anybody paying attention that you were ready to pimp this draft before it even began ...

For years you've been a tireless, constant, relentless advocate for D-Line, D-Line, D-Line, D-Line. But now - even though we've drafted ZERO D-linemen for the 3-4 - and despite the fact it was the weakest unit on the team going into the draft - you're still pimping it up.

If not for your obsessive support of Josh, you would HATE this draft.