PDA

View Full Version : Report: Stafford is the Guy.

empulse
04-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Per PFT:

University of Georgia quarterback Matthew Stafford will be tabbed by the Detroit Lions as the top overall pick of the draft despite the fact that they have yet to strike a deal at the negotiating table, according to Thomas George of NFL.com, citing a Lions team source.

Neither Stafford’s camp or the Lions are reportedly concerned about the absence of a signed contract as the NFL Draft is set to launch Saturday.

The Lions have repeatedly said that they want the contract completed before they make the pick. However, there is still time to wrap up the details between now and the start of the draft Saturday afternoon.

“We’ve had some good talks, some good visits and sessions, and I would feel very comfortable there and believe I could become a part of growing something special,” Stafford said Friday. “I wouldn’t feel lost there at all.”
__________________________________________________ ___________

Any opinions on how this affects our draft vs. the Lions taking Curry?

I'm thinking we are looking at 2 QB's and 3 OT's in the first 10 picks. God I hope we aren't stupid enough to pay the premium that it is going to take to get Sanchez.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-24-2009, 03:41 PM
that looks like hayden panetierre's head on some big boobed chicks body

Rohirrim
04-24-2009, 03:43 PM
that looks like hayden panetierre's head on some big boobed chicks body

She has a head?

DHallblows
04-24-2009, 03:52 PM
I had to re-read the title of this thread 3 times before it didn't read to me as "Report: Stafford is Gay"

Finger Roll
04-24-2009, 03:55 PM
luck guy he get's to play for the lions

OBF1
04-24-2009, 04:28 PM
I had to re-read the title of this thread 3 times before it didn't read to me as "Report: Stafford is Gay"

LOL LOL I was thinking the same damn thing LOL LOL

TonyR
04-24-2009, 04:32 PM
Heard Phil Simms on WFAN (NY) this evening and he likes both QB's but thinks Sanchez is better.