PDA

View Full Version : Avatars/signatures

supermanhr9
04-24-2009, 02:03 PM
As still a farily new member here to the mane (coming up on my year anniversary) I have noticed one thing, there is an abundance of insanley hot chicks on some of your guys avatars or signatures.

Now, here's the thing, who has the best avatar/signature? The reason I want to know this is that person deserves some props to stand alone on top amongst all the amazing pictures you orange maners have come up with....

Let the nominating begin!

Northman
04-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Although i would throw my name in the pot Atlas generally holds the crown when it comes to hot avy's. I just change mine too much to different things to really be in the running with him.

oubronco
04-24-2009, 02:18 PM
what about John Foneco?

he's keeping his pimp hand strong

Gcver2ver3
04-24-2009, 02:32 PM
why just chicks?...

Vegas_Bronco
04-24-2009, 02:36 PM
So just the avatars that play ball like a girl!?

BroncoBuff
04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Although i would throw my name in the pot Atlas generally holds the crown when it comes to hot avy's. I just change mine too much to different things to really be in the running with him.

Yup ... Atlas sets the bar pretty high.

broncosteven
04-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Yup ... Atlas sets the bar pretty high.

No one can compare to my Sig or Avatar.

Gcver2ver3
04-24-2009, 02:58 PM
No one can compare to my Sig or Avatar.

i beg to differ...

Beantown Bronco
04-24-2009, 02:59 PM
I had to take down my avy for awhile after Bob told me it turned him on.

MileHighMagic
04-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Kyla is and always will be the Queen of the Mane.

supermanhr9
04-24-2009, 03:01 PM
hahaha,,,, so far Atlas is the front runner,,, Don Flamenco has a good sig, when sigs are up, however there are a lot of you with pro-bowl caliber hotties.

supermanhr9
04-24-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm putting in a vote for bap454,,,

Vegas_Bronco
04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Rene....nuff said.

BroncoBuff
04-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Stephen Colbert knows his quarterbacks, and he says NO to Mark Sanchez ...

SpiritGuy
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Atlas has my vote with Carrie D. in second. :wiggle:

TonyR
04-24-2009, 05:07 PM
The dude who has Marissa Miller.

/end thread

Hogan11
04-24-2009, 05:10 PM
As still a farily new member here to the mane (coming up on my year anniversary) I have noticed one thing, there is an abundance of insanley hot chicks on some of your guys avatars or signatures.

Now, here's the thing, who has the best avatar/signature? The reason I want to know this is that person deserves some props to stand alone on top amongst all the amazing pictures you orange maners have come up with....

Let the nominating begin!

There's already a whole useless awards forum dedicated to stuff

scorpio
04-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Atlas generally holds the crown when it comes to hot avy's.

If you like your women with man-faces, maybe.

Bronx33
04-24-2009, 05:17 PM
what chicks?

worm
04-24-2009, 05:26 PM
NPR stole my avatar.

Bronx33
04-24-2009, 05:27 PM
you guy know i have the heavy artillery.

Punisher
04-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Atlas

SpiritGuy
04-24-2009, 05:48 PM
yeah, she get my attn when I'm reading threads. ^5

Atlas
04-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Kyla came here the same time I did. Her pictures have aged much better than I have.

Circle Orange
04-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Bah! Amateurs... ;D

Mogulseeker
04-24-2009, 06:53 PM

And pubic beards

Atlas
04-24-2009, 07:20 PM

Man face?

I don't see it

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o20/speardog/Kyla_Blaze2.jpg

She is Euorpean so maybe that's it.

slyinky
04-24-2009, 07:44 PM
I don't even see a face.
http://www.barfland.com/galleries/2008/2/kyla_cole_collection_gallery/thumbs/kyla_cole_collection_gallery_005.jpg

scorpio
04-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Man face?

I don't see it

Really?

http://imgur.com/1tKj.jpg

Miss I.
04-25-2009, 12:11 AM
yes, queen of the mane...geeze. I love you guys, but really...Just be honest and say your are nominating Hottest Chick Pic Avis since it isn't about interesting Avatars, it's about the hottest chick. I am not judging, I just think you should call it what it is: Best Avatars with Hot chicks with big perky personalities ;D Personally in that category I found DenverBrit's Avatar both atttractive and funny as all get out with that girl's flexibility being quite impressive and she brought a beer too (should've picked a better beer though).

The ladies of the mane must now convene and devise an equally contrived exploitative thread soon...so many possiblities...;D

Atlas
04-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Really?

I do see it. Kyla looks a little like Obama, I'd still do her.

Atlas
04-25-2009, 12:20 AM
yes, queen of the mane...geeze. I love you guys, but really...Just be honest and say your are nominating Hottest Chick Pic Avis since it isn't about interesting Avatars, it's about the hottest chick. I am not judging, I just think you should call it what it is: Best Avatars with Hot chicks with big perky personalities ;D Personally in that category I found DenverBrit's Avatar both atttractive and funny as all get out with that girl's flexibility being quite impressive and she brought a beer too (should've picked a better beer though).

The ladies of the mane must now convene and devise an equally contrived exploitative thread soon...so many possiblities...;D

Hottest chicks = Best avatars

They are the same thing

Miss I.
04-25-2009, 12:49 AM
Hottest chicks = Best avatars

They are the same thing

For the boys maybe. I quite enjoy the funny ones myself. Though I will admit, being comfortable in my girlhood, that woman you have posted, Kayla? she's is very pretty. Just seems to me that when I post studly man abs of Reggie Bush that should be just as hot, to me at least. Though personally I love the Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell and pretty much all of DenverBrit's smartaleck avatars.

Atlas
04-25-2009, 12:59 AM
For the boys maybe. I quite enjoy the funny ones myself. Though I will admit, being comfortable in my girlhood, that woman you have posted, Kayla? she's is very pretty. Just seems to me that when I post studly man abs of Reggie Bush that should be just as hot, to me at least. Though personally I love the Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell and pretty much all of DenverBrit's smartaleck avatars.

Well, that is funny, You, Sassy, Blue Flame all have hot chick avatar's..... go figure.

I will agree Reggie Bush has amazing abs.

Miss I.
04-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Well, that is funny, You, Sassy, Blue Flame all have hot chick avatar's..... go figure.

I will agree Reggie Bush has amazing abs.

Well now, but only because I find the poster humorous. I used to have Steve Carell from Little Miss Sunshine and a demotivator at some point, but you are right most of the ladies do have pictures of lovely ladies up. But given that, girls have pics of avatars representative of themselves, what does it mean when a guy posts pics of girls, cuz it isn't representative of themselves presumably. My point being the reason we post ours is different. not criticizing, just pointing out it is different.

Women are beautiful I get that, that's why there is sculpture and art with so much of them. There is however a fine line between admiring women and objectifying them. When the main focus of a picture is a girl's breasts, with little to no emphasis of her as a whole, I have to say that is objectification (which can be used for humor I get it). I know I way overanalyze, but admittedly I am curious about the way guys think about these things.

Blueflame
04-25-2009, 01:56 AM
Well now, but only because I find the poster humorous. I used to have Steve Carell from Little Miss Sunshine and a demotivator at some point, but you are right most of the ladies do have pictures of lovely ladies up. But given that, girls have pics of avatars representative of themselves, what does it mean when a guy posts pics of girls, cuz it isn't representative of themselves presumably. My point being the reason we post ours is different. not criticizing, just pointing out it is different.

Women are beautiful I get that, that's why there is sculpture and art with so much of them. There is however a fine line between admiring women and objectifying them. When the main focus of a picture is a girl's breasts, with little to no emphasis of her as a whole, I have to say that is objectification (which can be used for humor I get it). I know I way overanalyze, but admittedly I am curious about the way guys think about these things.

Right... whenever I make an avy, I do try to find graphics that resemble the lady I'm making it for...

Circle Orange
04-25-2009, 02:10 AM
The world is a a skin show, and everyone buys tickets...LOL

However, one person's meat is another's poision. ^5

Atlas
04-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Right... whenever I make an avy, I do try to find graphics that resemble the lady I'm making it for...

Ok how is that any different than me searching all the adult sites at all hours for hours and hours searching hundreds of pics of Kyla and shrinking them to the 250 specifications?

It's all the same.

broncocalijohn
04-25-2009, 02:16 AM
I think Man Goblin had the best. Or is that the scariest?

BroncoMan4ever
04-25-2009, 02:44 AM
The world is a a skin show, and everyone buys tickets...LOL

However, one person's meat is another's poision. ^5

how poetic Circle....lol

Blueflame
04-25-2009, 02:56 AM
Ok how is that any different than me searching all the adult sites at all hours for hours and hours searching hundreds of pics of Kyla and shrinking them to the 250 specifications?

It's all the same.

Resizing a picture of Kyla isn't quite the same thing as altering a graphic to make it look almost exactly like Sassy or STG though... but it's all good. ;D

MileHighMagic
04-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Really?

I'd still hit it.

broncosteven
04-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Really?

Is this pic from the Sci Fi movie Arnold made with Sharon stone?

Miss I.
04-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh I forgot, the best Avatar ever is Gene Krantz and also NASA related items. (did I say it right steven? please don't release Bobo on me, I did as I promised). ;D

slyinky
04-25-2009, 01:55 PM

Perhaps girls are more narcissistic?

Miss I.
04-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Perhaps girls are more narcissistic?

yes that must be it. OR NOT. In most other venues, avatars are meant to look like the person they are attached to (the yahoo ones for example). I usually just put up something that makes me laugh, so yes I must therefore be a narcissist.